PDA

View Full Version : if you were an nba player. who would you rather have as a team mate. kobe or lebron

kennethgriffin
04-17-2015, 06:44 PM
this has been always in favor of lebron and against kobe going based on opinion. but when we actually look at facts

- Kobe won 3 titles KNOWING he would not win finals mvp and even went as far as to contribute 33ppg/7rpg/6apg in order to get shaq to the finals during an undefeated first 3 rounds

overall averaging 25/5/5 for the 3 playoffs combined

he put his career on the line to make his team mate look good

lebron on the other hand sabotaged the series for dwyane wade when things werent 100% in lebrons favor.

standing in the opposite corner refusing to play

averaging 3rd option role player numbers

17ppg... costing wade a title and finals mvp. which would have lifted his status all time immensely

right now he has 1 fmvp and 3 rings ( top 25-30 all time )... 2 fmvp and 4 rings would have him top 11-15 all time

kobe would freely help me out as long as we were winning. while lebron would spite me unless i bowed down to him

for this reason i would rather kobe be my team mate

but to make even more of a case.

lebron killed the careers of

- larry hughes
- shaquille oneal
- dwyane wade
- chris bosh
- kevin love

and cause andrew wiggins to be traded from a situation he would have flurished in. instead now hes on a team going nowhere

while kobe brought careers from the gutter/trash bin into the lime light

- odom
- artest
- gasol
- fisher
- luke
- ariza
- farmar
- sasha
- kwame
- smush
- turiaf

kobe got all these guys paid and made them all get twice as far as they would have without kobe

most notibly shaquille oneal... who before kobe hit an all nba level was getting swept out of the playoffs 7 straight years

i rest my case

JohnMax
04-17-2015, 06:45 PM
Lebron

dubeta
04-17-2015, 06:47 PM
Lebron

Rose'sACL
Carmelo

scm5
Lebron

Catch and shoot players would love to play with Lebron.

scm5
04-17-2015, 06:48 PM
Kobe turned all his teammates into spot-up shooters ( See Steve Nash)

LOL... and Lebron?

Meticode
04-17-2015, 06:49 PM
Whoever I think will make me better.

kennethgriffin
Lebron

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecS0D-Vxh8Y

Showtime2001
Kobe turned all his teammates into spot-up shooters ( See Steve Nash)
LeBron makes all his teammates worse.

kennethgriffin

everyone plays better around kobe.

everyone plays half as good around lebron

Hit_Em
04-17-2015, 06:50 PM
Dr Meticode's wife,

i want to work you hard after one of your late night jogs,get you all sweaty,then scrape the sweat from your armpits into a glass.to the glass i will add a lock of your hair, i will then ask you to spit in it several times,as well as blow snot from your nostrils into it.i'll put my finger into your ears and pull out some of your earwax and add that in aswell.i'd give you (with your permission of course) hormone injections causing you to lactate,adding your milk to the concoction.i'll ask you to watch a really sad movie with me until you start to cry,adding your tears as well.i'd give you a little ipecac and wait around for you to puke,adding that in too.then ill tickle you until you pee,adding that in as well.i'll feed you something to give you diarrhea,and collect that,adding it to the mix.i would then trim your nails and add the clippings,and take a single (large or microscopic) shit particle from the inside of your ass and put it in.i'd take a pin and give you a little prick, and take some of your blood.finally i'd finger your puzzy until you *** hard and collect your girljuice.i'd blend it all up in a blender and drink it slowly,asking you to fart in my face, as well as slap me around a little bit,spit on me,sneeze and cough in my face

Rose'sACL
04-17-2015, 06:50 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecS0D-Vxh8Y
isn't that before 2012? ofcourse he would pick kobe at that point because lebron hadn't proven himself yet of winning a ring whereas kobe was more proven then.

Dr Hawk
04-17-2015, 06:52 PM
lerbron

Beastmode88
Kobe turned all his teammates into spot-up shooters (See Steve Nash)

Lebron turned all his teammates into spot-up shooters (See Christina Bosh)

SouBeachTalents
Dr Meticode's wife,

i want to work you hard after one of your late night jogs,get you all sweaty,then scrape the sweat from your armpits into a glass.to the glass i will add a lock of your hair, i will then ask you to spit in it several times,as well as blow snot from your nostrils into it.i'll put my finger into your ears and pull out some of your earwax and add that in aswell.i'd give you (with your permission of course) hormone injections causing you to lactate,adding your milk to the concoction.i'll ask you to watch a really sad movie with me until you start to cry,adding your tears as well.i'd give you a little ipecac and wait around for you to puke,adding that in too.then ill tickle you until you pee,adding that in as well.i'll feed you something to give you diarrhea,and collect that,adding it to the mix.i would then trim your nails and add the clippings,and take a single (large or microscopic) shit particle from the inside of your ass and put it in.i'd take a pin and give you a little prick, and take some of your blood.finally i'd finger your puzzy until you *** hard and collect your girljuice.i'd blend it all up in a blender and drink it slowly,asking you to fart in my face, as well as slap me around a little bit,spit on me,sneeze and cough in my face

:biggums: :biggums: :biggums:

alanLA92
04-17-2015, 06:53 PM
Kobe, got no time for the Lebron curse or 2/5.:lol

BasedTom
04-17-2015, 06:53 PM
Kobe....I've never played a game of pro or overseas ball...why would I want somebody to defer to me in the final minutes of a close game? Kobe would recognize this, and try to get me to elevate my game and try to instill a work ethic that could get me up to NBA standards. It would be a great challenge.

ShawkFactory
04-17-2015, 06:55 PM
Meltdown.

Lebron. Easily.

dubeta
04-17-2015, 06:57 PM
Hmmm. lets see

Steve Nash was the best PG in the league and an all-star. Once he played with Kobe he turned into a bench warmer.

Dwight was the best big man in the league before Kobe. Once he played with Kobe he turned into a role-playing screen setter

Gasol was a soft jump shooter with Kobe. He leaves and turns into the most dominant big man in the East putting up 46/18 in the sleep

:biggums:

The writings on the wall, Kobe turns teammates into role-players

Kvnzhangyay
04-17-2015, 07:08 PM
lebron easily

BasedTom
04-17-2015, 07:09 PM
Hmmm. lets see

Steve Nash was the best PG in the league and an all-star. Once he played with Kobe he turned into a bench warmer.

Dwight was the best big man in the league before Kobe. Once he played with Kobe he turned into a role-playing screen setter

Gasol was a soft jump shooter with Kobe. He leaves and turns into the most dominant big man in the East putting up 46/18 in the sleep

:biggums:

The writings on the wall, Kobe turns teammates into role-players
Dwight is a beta and jumped ship after a year, Nash was 40 and considering injuries to both him and kobe- they didn't wind up playing much together.

The Gasol example helps Kobe's case. Didn't have much success before joining him, yet ultimately lead 2 championship teams and is having an excellent year after leaving. Kobe elevated Gasol's game, turned him into an alpha. Bran does the opposite.

Showtime2001
04-17-2015, 07:26 PM
Dwight is a beta and jumped ship after a year, Nash was 40 and considering injuries to both him and kobe- they didn't wind up playing much together.

The Gasol example helps Kobe's case. Didn't have much success before joining him, yet ultimately lead 2 championship teams and is having an excellent year after leaving. Kobe elevated Gasol's game, turned him into an alpha. Bran does the opposite.
:applause:

MEB2kDeez
04-17-2015, 07:26 PM
If I was average or above average, Kobe.

If I were a scrub, Lebron.

Smoke117
04-17-2015, 08:01 PM
...Lebron, obviously.

JohnFreeman
04-17-2015, 08:02 PM
LeGoat

Droid101
04-17-2015, 08:05 PM
Kobe for obvious reasons stated by BasedTom. He just makes you work and get better, not dance on the sidelines.

Solefade
04-17-2015, 08:07 PM
LeBron

kennethgriffin
04-17-2015, 08:15 PM
If I was average or above average, Kobe.

If I were a scrub, Lebron.

Betas love lebron

Alphas love kobe

There just happens to be a 10 to 1 ratio in terms of betas to alphas. Obviously theres way more trash out there than the opposite

if i have expectations for my career i choose kobe... if im a bum who doesnt wanna be bothered in prqctice i'd choose lebron

Makes sense

Velocirap31
04-17-2015, 08:16 PM
Lebron. Kobe is a prick who very few players like. He takes credit for success no matter how bad he plays and if the team struggles, he avoids all blame and uses his team mates as scapegoats.

ShawkFactory
04-17-2015, 08:16 PM
Betas love lebron

Alphas love kobe

There just happens to be a 10 to 1 ratio in terms of betas to alphas. Obviously theres way more trash out there than the opposite

if i have expectations for my career i choose kobe... if im a bum who doesnt wanna be bothered in prqctice i'd choose lebron

Makes sense
Betas are trash? :lol

Angel Face
04-17-2015, 09:10 PM
Lebron, because of the opportunity to shoot the game winning shot.