PDA

View Full Version : Lebron on heat , 4 Str8 Trips 2 Finals, Lebron Off Heat, No Playoffs

aboss4real24
04-18-2015, 02:41 AM
:wtf:

why is that ?:biggums: :biggums:

RepMe
04-18-2015, 02:42 AM
They would have made it without the injuries.

3ball
04-18-2015, 02:47 AM
this is old news - it's common knowledge that lebron leaves teams when they're older and over-the-hill (cleveland in 2010, heat in 2014), and goes to teams that are younger with more talent and entering their prime (heat in 2011, cleveland in 2015).

lebron's TIMELY team-hopping coupled with injuries to the heat easily explains why the heat missed the playoffs without him.

if this was 2011 wade and 2011 bosh (like when Lebron first got there) with 2011 deng, they're probably East favorite.. but to compare them now when they're old, it's not a logical analysis.

J Shuttlesworth
04-18-2015, 03:06 AM
Yo abossforreal24! I've missed you bro. Where you been?

J Shuttlesworth
04-18-2015, 03:15 AM
this is old news - it's common knowledge that lebron leaves teams when they're older and over-the-hill (cleveland in 2010, heat in 2014), and goes to teams that are younger with more talent and entering their prime (heat in 2011, cleveland in 2015).

lebron's TIMELY team-hopping coupled with injuries to the heat easily explains why the heat missed the playoffs without him.

if this was 2011 wade and 2011 bosh (like when Lebron first got there) with 2011 deng, they're probably East favorite.. but to compare them now when they're old, it's not a logical analysis.
Wade put up better numbers this year than he did last year. 21/5/4 on 47% shooting

They were 7th seed around mid March. They had Wade/Deng/Dragic/Whiteside playing the vast majority of the games since then, but they weren't able to close the season well. They simply weren't able to beat teams down the stretch. Their core wasn't "over the hill" aside from Wade, but he was playing great at the end of the season, so that's not really an excuse.

Realistically, the Heat should have made the playoffs. They replaced LeBron/Bosh with Deng/Whiteside/Dragic which should be enough in the East. They had the 7th seed with a month left, and lost key games, especially the one against the Pacers.

aboss4real24
04-18-2015, 03:47 AM
Yo abossforreal24! I've missed you bro. Where you been?

iv been on pof gettn alot of ***** man

clipps
04-18-2015, 03:50 AM
I'm sure if you remove prime Shaq from the Lakers, they'd miss the playoffs

Cleverness
04-18-2015, 04:05 AM
I'm sure if you remove prime Shaq from the Lakers, they'd miss the playoffs

http://www.jlcauvin.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/kobe-bryant.jpg

3ball
04-18-2015, 04:23 AM
Wade put up better numbers this year than he did last year. 21/5/4 on 47% shooting

They were 7th seed around mid March. They had Wade/Deng/Dragic/Whiteside playing the vast majority of the games since then, but they weren't able to close the season well. They simply weren't able to beat teams down the stretch. Their core wasn't "over the hill" aside from Wade, but he was playing great at the end of the season, so that's not really an excuse.

Realistically, the Heat should have made the playoffs. They replaced LeBron/Bosh with Deng/Whiteside/Dragic which should be enough in the East. They had the 7th seed with a month left, and lost key games, especially the one against the Pacers.
Are you trying to say that 2014 and 2015 Wade are equal to 2011-2013 Wade?

Wade is obviously past those prime years, same with Bosh.

So I'm not sure what your point is - Lebron left because those guys were on the decline - this is a fact.. if they still had the juice they had when he got there in 2011, Lebron would never have left for Cleveland - he would have stayed - that's the whole reason he went in the first place - because those guys USED TO BE good.

J Shuttlesworth
04-18-2015, 04:28 AM
Are you trying to say that 2014 and 2015 Wade are equal to 2011-2013 Wade?

Wade is obviously past those prime years, same with Bosh.

So I'm not sure what your point is - Lebron left because those guys were on the decline - this is a fact.. if they still had the juice they had when he got there in 2011, Lebron would never have left for Cleveland - he would have stayed - that's the whole reason he went in the first place - because those guys USED TO BE good.
I don't really care why LeBron left to be honest. I was stating why the Heat didn't make the playoffs, and it's not because of Wade being "over the hill". They had enough pieces to make the playoffs and were in position to, but failed down the stretch.

Not sure why you have to read into every post as if it's some kind of LeBron/MJ agenda post.

What I said literally had nothing to do with 2011-13 Wade

Wiltside
04-18-2015, 05:35 AM
LeBron should have stayed. Him with a legit center would be great.