PDA

View Full Version : Warriors won't even make the Finals

Clutch
04-19-2015, 02:07 PM
First of all,let me say that I really like the Warriors. Since the Knicks suck this year,they are definitely one of the teams I'm rooting for to win it all.

Unfortunately,I don't think they are as good as everyone thinks.
For example,JVG said that they are clear cut favorites to win it all this year.

I think that they will have trouble against stronger opponents,especially in the last few minutes of the game and that will cost them.
So my bold prediction is not only that they won't win it all,they even won't make the Finals.

Playoffs are here,shortly we'll see if I was right :pimp:

game3524
04-19-2015, 02:10 PM
Warriors will not only make the Finals, they will win it by smacking the Cavs in five.

GimmeThat
04-19-2015, 02:10 PM
And you should watch scandal instead of the nba playoffs.

ArbitraryWater
04-19-2015, 02:14 PM
If they do not make it, it will be in an WCF exit.

They will easily beat the Pels, won't have too much trouble against Grizzlies/Blazers, and the only threats to them are the Spurs and Clippers, one of who will likely be waiting for them in the WCF. Even series against the Spurs, favorites (not that slightly but also not huge) against the Clips, IMO.

RepMe
04-19-2015, 02:49 PM
First of all,let me say that I really like the Warriors. Since the Knicks suck this year,they are definitely one of the teams I'm rooting for to win it all.

I think that they will have trouble against stronger opponents,especially in the last few minutes of the game and that will cost them.
So my bold prediction is not only that they won't win it all,they even won't make the Finals.

What makes you think they will struggle in the last few minutes against stronger opponents? That is a lot of type without any reasoning for your belief.

Clutch
04-19-2015, 02:55 PM
What makes you think they will struggle in the last few minutes against stronger opponents? That is a lot of type without any reasoning for your belief.
Inexperienced coach,their leading players have basically no playoff experience at all as well (starting five has played in maybe 100 playoff games combined which is about twice less than,for example,Tim Duncan alone) and they rely too much on their outside shot.

macmac
04-19-2015, 03:06 PM

The real finals is the western conference finals, so you saying they won't even make the finals is fkin stupid, whoever comes out of the west has a bye in the finals.

bdreason
04-19-2015, 03:07 PM
The Warriors won't make it out of the most stacked Western Conference in the history of the sport?

Bold statement. :rolleyes:

oarabbus
04-19-2015, 03:15 PM
Inexperienced coach,their leading players have basically no playoff experience at all as well (starting five has played in maybe 100 playoff games combined which is about twice less than,for example,Tim Duncan alone) and they rely too much on their outside shot.

Yeah and their defense is only #1 in the league. Maybe if their defense was a bit better they would have a better shot :facepalm

k0kakw0rld
04-19-2015, 03:27 PM
Curry & Thompson lost in 6 games vs WCF champions Spurs? Check
Curry & Thompson steal one game in San Antonio? Check?
Curry & Thompson destroyed Nuggets? Check
Curry & Thompson lose first round vs Clippers? Check

What other playoffs experience do they need? :confusedshrug:

Inferno
04-19-2015, 03:32 PM
I just dont want the Spurs pls

Clutch
04-19-2015, 03:34 PM
It's logical that people are going to disagree. It was a bold statement after all.
Time will tell if I was right,if my hunch was good.

ArbitraryWater
04-19-2015, 03:35 PM

That would be a GOAT series, honestly disappointed you don't want them since its not like you'd be underdogs. Suggesting even betting odds, wouldn't know who wins.

macmac
04-19-2015, 03:38 PM
It's logical that people are going to disagree. It was a bold statement after all.
Time will tell if I was right,if my hunch was good.

It's not a bold statement you fkin idiot

bballnoob1192
04-19-2015, 03:39 PM
the spurs won't get past the clippers. and if they get ousted aint no one stopping the warriors

senelcoolidge
04-19-2015, 04:03 PM
Warriors had a favorable regular season and a easy route to the WCF compared to everyone else in the West. I still don't see them going beyond the WCF's.

Inferno
04-19-2015, 04:29 PM
That would be a GOAT series, honestly disappointed you don't want them since its not like you'd be underdogs. Suggesting even betting odds, wouldn't know who wins.

Eh, the series would be great. But the Spurs have continuously kicked our ass in general the past few times we've played them. But if the Dubs do end up playing them, I've definitely still got the Dubs though :rockon: :rockon:

Lensanity
04-19-2015, 04:31 PM
OP can't even make it to the bedroom

Clutch
05-09-2015, 09:00 PM
Warriors are pretenders. You rough them up a little bit and they look lost all of a sudden. I don't know if Grizzlies will eliminate them because they don't have a lot of talent,but if they pass the Grizz , the Clippers will mop the floor with them.

This year has the worst 1st seeds ever. Hawks are a mess and Warriors aren't favorites to win the title either.

BuffaloBill
05-09-2015, 09:14 PM
Regular season warriors

Akrazotile
05-09-2015, 09:19 PM
Warriors are a hot mess.

OP lookin clutch.

Clutch
05-19-2015, 09:59 PM
Time to refresh this thread :lol

k0kakw0rld
05-19-2015, 10:12 PM
OP you were sayin? 25-6 run to close the half :bowdown:

Bigsmoke
05-20-2015, 05:57 AM
Win 67 games in the tough ass west and have no hope of making it to the Finals:lol

Cocaine80s
05-20-2015, 06:00 AM
Its pretty much a guarantee they make the finals considering they play in the Lestern Conference

ILLsmak
05-20-2015, 06:03 AM
the spurs won't get past the clippers. and if they get ousted aint no one stopping the warriors

there it is.

-Smak

Spurs5Rings2014
05-20-2015, 09:22 AM
there it is.

-Smak

We lost by a single possession due to multiple hobbled players getting far too much playing time. Too much of an absolute prediction that could of easily been wrong for it to deserve any praise.

r15mohd
05-20-2015, 09:27 AM
We lost by a single possession due to multiple hobbled players getting far too much playing time. Too much of an absolute prediction that could of easily been wrong for it to deserve any praise.

the Clips best player was playing on 1-leg, and could not be stopped, and even hit the driving lay-up to win. take the L and forget the excuses. :rolleyes:

you already knew SAS was in trouble when they began losing at home...something they are pretty good in preventing over the years and even up to last seasons run. father-time conquers all, except TD :D

Spurs5Rings2014
05-20-2015, 09:32 AM
the Clips best player was playing on 1-leg, and could not be stopped, and even hit the driving lay-up to win. take the L and forget the excuses. :rolleyes:

you already knew SAS was in trouble when they began losing at home...something they are pretty good in preventing over the years and even up to last seasons run. father-time conquers all, except TD :D

I'm not complaining about that, I'm saying anyone making an absolute statement before the series saying either team would not win wasn't speaking from knowledge based on how things turned out and thus doesn't deserve any props so to speak.

In trouble? We beat them on their home floor as well (they had home court after all), and the series literally came down to Game 7 and a 1 second shot. Father time had no impact (except maybe Ginobili). Parker (and Splitter) were playing hurt and Pop wouldn't play Mills more who was playing very well. That series was very winnable for us.

Cocaine80s
05-20-2015, 09:33 AM
Lol Houston wouldve whooped dat ass anyways though

Spurs5Rings2014
05-20-2015, 09:35 AM

I highly doubt we would of done what the Clippers did in that series. Too composed and experienced for that. Either way, I think what hinged on us repeating this year was getting the 2nd seed, which we blew in the final game of the season. I don't see us losing to the Clippers or Houston with home court. We would of just needed to beat the Warriors without home court and we would of been good to go.

Bigsmoke
05-20-2015, 10:12 AM
I doubt it

Clutch
06-08-2015, 07:25 AM
They made the Finals but they are getting embarrassed there. Maybe it would have been even better for them if they didn't make it.

Hizack
06-08-2015, 11:37 AM
They made the Finals but they are getting embarrassed there. Maybe it would have been even better for them if they didn't make it.
You mean, they would have been less embarrassed if they had been eliminated in WCF or WCSF?