PDA

View Full Version : Lebron James looks salty AF as Kyrie outperformed him

imnew09
04-19-2015, 05:33 PM
bitter a$$ nigguh.

Kyrie uncle drew da real MVP :bowdown: :bowdown:

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn200/nbacardDOTnet/zz%20NBA%20Photo%20Gallery/z%20Funny%20NBA%20Photos/Others%20Masterpiece/0%20queen%20lebron%20james/crying%20baby/queen-lebron-james-sad.jpg

Dr Hawk
04-19-2015, 05:34 PM
He's happy he doesn't need to do everything to win a game

Magic 32
04-19-2015, 05:34 PM

So that explains his approach to the 2011 finals.

I get it now.

raprap
04-19-2015, 05:35 PM
Why? They're team mates.:wtf:

J Shuttlesworth
this.

Last few years, LeBron has led the team in points, rebounds, and assists. It's nice that Love can rebound like a bauce and Kyrie is such a potent scorer.

J Shuttlesworth
OP and the trolls are simply stupid.

ImKobe
04-19-2015, 05:36 PM

I get it now.

He didn't have to sabotage the series, Mavs just exposed his lack of shooting ability, and he wasn't willing to take those shots.

Cocaine80s
Shawn Marion only played 1 minute today but he still outpeformed cripple ass Kobe :lol

MP.Trey
You really think he cares? There were key playoff games where he got outperformed by Boobie Gibson and he didn't give a f*ck cause it's all about the W.

imnew09
04-19-2015, 05:37 PM

Jealousy as he aint the real MVP for the team anymore, but thats just my assumption. But Lebron do not seem happy after the game, no smile at all... real talk

Fudge
04-19-2015, 05:38 PM
Better not be 2011 all over again.

Dude needs to let Kyrie shine. It's his time.

KNOW1EDGE
04-19-2015, 05:39 PM
Can you stop making threads?

Thanks.

MP.Trey
04-19-2015, 05:40 PM
Jealousy as he aint the real MVP for the team anymore, but thats just my assumption. But Lebron do not seem happy after the game, no smile at all... real talk
That's what 4 straight finals will do to you. No reason to celebrate a first round game 1 victory.

Rose'sACL
04-19-2015, 05:40 PM
it didn't look like that but what do i know? you're lebron's closest friend.

That's what 4 straight finals will do to you. No reason to celebrate a first round game 1 victory.
OP clearly didn't watch heat's 1st round series in 2013,14. they didn't celebrate at all. kyrie and love will do the same in a couple of years.

J Shuttlesworth
04-19-2015, 05:42 PM
This. But he did show Love/Irving some props for the W
http://media.snappytv.com/image/ld360p/288p288/2015-04-19T21-33-57.685Z--480x270-85-0.033-af-12.gif

imnew09
04-19-2015, 05:48 PM

and winning only 2 of them. I don't think he can ever recover from that choking disappointment. StayBitter

PWB15
04-19-2015, 06:13 PM
Kyrie still has to out perform him vs a team like the hawks or warriors since the Cavs won't have HCA.

RepMe
04-19-2015, 06:45 PM

I get it now.

:oldlol:

ILLsmak
04-19-2015, 09:05 PM
That's what I realized today... Kyrie gunning for FMVP. Bron gonna let him? Is that gonna be an issue? We'll see.

-Smak

I<3NBA
04-19-2015, 09:43 PM
and winning only 2 of them. I don't think he can ever recover from that choking disappointment. StayBitter
When you read this post, who comes off to you as the bitter one?

SouBeachTalents
04-19-2015, 09:43 PM
When you read this post, who comes off to you as the bitter one?

:roll:

FLDFSU
04-19-2015, 10:12 PM
I would neg you but what's the point?

Lebron23
04-19-2015, 10:14 PM

Kobe is salty that Lebron is going to surpass him in Finals MVP count. Lebron always coasts in the first round. The last time he had a great first round was back in 2010.

RedBlackAttack
04-19-2015, 10:39 PM
That's what I realized today... Kyrie gunning for FMVP. Bron gonna let him? Is that gonna be an issue? We'll see.

-Smak
That's crazy. :oldlol:

The game plan calls for Kyrie to be aggressive offensively at all times. I've even seen LeBron get on him a little bit over the last few weeks for passing up good shots. I seriously doubt Kyrie getting FMVP would be a "problem" for anyone, because it would mean the team won a championsh. I doubt KAJ -- who many still considered the best player in the league at the time -- cared that Magic Johnson was FMVP in his playoff debut in 1981.

PWB15
04-19-2015, 11:37 PM

The game plan calls for Kyrie to be aggressive offensively at all times. I've even seen LeBron get on him a little bit over the last few weeks for passing up good shots. I seriously doubt Kyrie getting FMVP would be a "problem" for anyone, because it would mean the team won a championsh. I doubt KAJ -- who many still considered the best player in the league at the time -- cared that Magic Johnson was FMVP in his playoff debut in 1981.

I believe 1980, 1981 the Lakers was not in the Finals

Prime_Shaq
04-19-2015, 11:43 PM
The W is the only that that matters.

jzek
04-19-2015, 11:44 PM
http://media.snappytv.com/image/ld360p/288p288/2015-04-19T21-33-57.685Z--480x270-85-0.033-af-12.gif

Did he play without headbands? :eek:

Also LOL at Perkins for being the only one in that GIF with full warmups on

Lebron23
04-19-2015, 11:48 PM
Lebron is the ultimate team player. The only things that matter is they get the W. Arguing about stats is pretty childish

RedBlackAttack
04-19-2015, 11:52 PM
I believe 1980, 1981 the Lakers was not in the Finals
Point stands.

Lebron23
04-19-2015, 11:53 PM
Parker and Leonard won Finals MVP over Duncan, but TD Ain't Salty.

Smoke117
04-19-2015, 11:55 PM
Lebron James is a 13 year veteran with 4 mvp's and two championships...why would he possibly be "salty" over another teammate out performing him at this point in his career? This is a guy who signed with the Heat when he and Dwyane Wade were the two best players in the league. He obviously doesn't mind sharing the spotlight. The fact that I, someone who isn't a Lebron fan has to defend him is pathetic. You haters are even more pathetic.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
04-19-2015, 11:58 PM
Lebron James is a 13 year veteran with 4 mvp's and two championships...why would he possibly be "salty" over another teammate out performing him at this point in his career? This is a guy who signed with the Heat when he and Dwyane Wade were the two best players in the league. He obviously doesn't mind sharing the spotlight. The fact that I, someone who isn't a Lebron fan has to defend him is pathetic. You haters are even more pathetic.
Don't get it twisted, you're definitely a LeBron fan. You wouldn't defend him like you constantly do if that weren't the case.

You can lie and bullshit till the cow comes home, but you'll forever be a LeBron slurptard. Why you keep frontin' about it.. We'll probably never know :confusedshrug:

Smoke117
04-20-2015, 12:01 AM
Don't get it twisted, you are definitely a LeBron fan.

You can lie and bullshit till the cow goes home, but you will and forever will be a LeBron fan. Why you keep frontin' about it.. We'll probably never know :confusedshrug:

Do you really think I'm a Lebron fan? You should read more of my post then, bro. If anything, my apathy for him leans more towards dislike. If I defend him it's more because I just want to take a dig at someone and not because I give a shit about him. It's a matter of basketball principle.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
04-20-2015, 12:06 AM
Do you really think I'm a Lebron fan? You should read more of my post then, bro. If anything, my apathy for him leans more towards dislike. If I defend him it's more because I just want to take a dig at someone and not because I give a shit about him. It's a matter of basketball principle.
Riiiight. I don't see your "digs" at people with illogical hate for Kobe (especially him) and Duncan; players you actually have a disdain for.

If you aren't a LeBron fan, you're impartial to him at the very least. You can admit that much. :oldlol:

Smoke117
04-20-2015, 12:11 AM
Riiiight. I don't see your "digs" at people with illogical hate for Kobe (especially him) and Duncan; players you actually have a disdain for.

If you aren't a LeBron fan, you're impartial to him at the very least. You can admit that much. :oldlol:

I've never been impressed by Kobe's game and think he is overrated. That isn't news. I troll and hate on him here because kobe stans piss me off. That isn't news. I'm a Pippen, Wade, Allen stan. I freely admit it. As far as Lebron goes? What do you want me to say? He's been the best player in the league for a few years now...the fact that I'm able to admit that doesn't make me a fan...it just makes me know basketball. I'm not a fan, but I'm also not a 12 year old who can't see greatness when it's staring him in the face. The man is a great basketball player. End of story. It's not like I'm going out of my way to praise him though.

KirbyPls
04-20-2015, 12:19 AM
I've never been impressed by Kobe's game and think he is overrated. That isn't news. I troll and hate on him here because kobe stans piss me off. That isn't news. I'm a Pippen, Wade, Allen stan. I freely admit it. As far as Lebron goes? What do you want me to say? He's been the best player in the league for a few years now...the fact that I'm able to admit that doesn't make me a fan...it just makes me know basketball. I'm not a fan, but I'm also not a 12 year old who can't see greatness when it's staring him in the face. The man is a great basketball player. End of story. It's not like I'm going out of my way to praise him though.

He's my favorite player ever, but without Wade, he is not who he is now. I like Wade and will never downgrade the man, as he was (and still) is amazing. I appreciate your take on Lebron, for if I were a Wade stan, I'd be pissed about 2011. Respect. :applause:

Dresta
04-20-2015, 04:11 AM
Lebron is the ultimate team player. The only things that matter is they get the W. Arguing about stats is pretty childish
:yaohappy:

If the team is totally subordinated to his wants, then yeah, sure he is.

This is a double standard: you complain about other people doing this to Bron, when you do it to Kobe. It begs the question: how can Kobe stans piss you off and Bron stans not? How are you a product of annoying Kobe stans, but others who criticise Lebron are somehow irrational 'haters' who dislike the man and his pathetic followers not because of their irritating conceit and wanton egomania, but because they be 'haters' or whatever.

:sleeping

pauk
04-20-2015, 04:59 AM
He did? Where? When? How?

...and i dont know about the outperforming part, he took more shots and scored 10 more points yes, many of which were "birdfed" due Lebron who was the playmaker and played amazing defense unlike Kyrie who was on skates guarding I.Thomas the guy that damaged Cavs the most....

poido123
04-20-2015, 05:07 AM
Even though Lebron has achieved some of the greatest things in basketball, he probably still believes that he is underachieving.

Shortcuts can be a b.tch. Deep down, he knew that he took the easy way out.

Kyrie dominating and leading the team would be killing him. He just wants all the praise and power without actually earning it.

:pimp:

Bigsmoke
04-20-2015, 07:50 AM
LeBron haters are so pathetic

plowking
04-20-2015, 08:00 AM
He did? Where? When? How?

...and i dont know about the outperforming part, he took more shots and scored 10 more points yes, many of which were "birdfed" due Lebron who was the playmaker and played amazing defense unlike Kyrie who was on skates guarding I.Thomas the guy that damaged Cavs the most....

Farkin' damage control over here.

You're a wanker. You make baby Jesus weep.

poido123
04-20-2015, 08:04 AM

Jailblazers7
04-20-2015, 10:06 AM
It looked like Lebron was clearly trying to get Love and the rest of the team going early in the game. I think it might have hurt his own game a little because he was overthinking things and couldn't get in a good rhythm. I think it's definitely more important that Love is playing well early in this series than Lebron anyway.

ILLsmak
04-20-2015, 11:31 AM

different people. Plus Kareem got injured. The level that Kyrie is playing at now is above LeBron. Albeit just some reg season and one playoff game. Bron looks like he doesn't know what he's doing out there.

Bron wants to build is all time resume. Nobody has been as wet for that as he has. He knows of his haters. If they win but he doesn't win FMVP, that would be an issue. Do you think Kobe would care if someone else won FMVP? Yes, and he did. What about MJ? Of course. Different players.

It'd be different if it was some Leonard FMVP where he just stepped up in a match up and everyone was playing well, but if Kyrie out performs LeBron consistently (which seems pretty possible even tho he isn't gonna get assists and such as much because he's playing a finisher role, if he gets 25-30ppg, it's hard not to give it to him when Bron is getting 20 and 5 TOs, under 50% shooting) then it's gonna be an issue.

Not that Bron is gonna say STOP. Or quit the team, but it's gonna be an issue. Bron wants to bring a championship to Cleveland. He doesn't want to be a cog. I'm tellinya. Not even hating.

And I know Kyrie isn't gonna take a back seat. It dawned on me... before, but now I know it's for sure true. Dude is gonna go all out when FMVP is an issue. HE might go all out before.

I don't think the Cavs are good enough to win without LeBron, but they are better than they were in the beginning of the season where he kinda played uninspired because the team wasn't revolving around him. I think if they do that... until the really tough games, they still get wins. And when those games come, what will happen? That was my point.

I think Bron can get over not winning a FMVP, but my point was more that with two guys opposing each other for FMVP, it becomes another dynamic. Nearly every time that's happened that I can remember, the team imploded.

-Smak

dh144498
04-20-2015, 11:32 AM
Farkin' damage control over here.

You're a wanker. You make baby Jesus weep.

Done_And_Done
04-20-2015, 11:36 AM
The W is the only that that matters.

This.

The individual accolades are all secondary.

imnew09
04-21-2015, 02:19 AM
This.

The individual accolades are all secondary.

yea Reg season MVP are pointless :bowdown:

Spaulding
04-21-2015, 02:20 AM
yea Reg season MVP are pointless :bowdown:

Ya. Whats your point?