PDA

View Full Version : Kyrie "Batman" Irving with 30 points in playoff debut!

Real14
04-19-2015, 05:40 PM
Just like with A.D23 I'm happy with this kid too. I'm happy on how he led his team to victory with kevin love scoring 19 in his playoff debut too. Just like top 10 player of all time Isiah Thomas said, Irving is ready for the big stage and so far he definitely showed it. Let's just hope some other great player on his team don't messed it up for him. What's your thought on this young man's stellar playoff debut.

SaltyMeatballs
04-19-2015, 05:44 PM
Why do you have an agenda is every thread you make?

Just like top 10 player of all time Isiah Thomas said
http://imageshack.us/a/img85/2863/stephenahand.png

J Shuttlesworth
04-19-2015, 05:45 PM

It's not agenda. The dude is legit retarded

ImKobe
04-19-2015, 05:45 PM

Because he wants replies/attention, and you're giving it to him.

SaltyMeatballs
04-19-2015, 05:47 PM
Because he wants replies/attention, and you're giving it to him.
I rarely post in that ****er's threads :oldlol:

Jud
04-19-2015, 05:48 PM
Dude, reading your texts give me eye cancer. Seriously, pick up a book from time to time.

Real14
04-19-2015, 05:49 PM
It's not agenda. The dude is legit retarded
Isiah is the most underrated. He had back 2 back rings (no asterisks) and represented for tha little men in tha game. No other little guy around his height did what he did. He defeated magic lakers, jordan bulls, so on and so on.

Real14
04-19-2015, 05:50 PM
Dude, reading your texts give me eye cancer. Seriously, pick up a book from time to time.
Maybe you tha one that can't read
:facepalm

Haymaker
04-19-2015, 05:50 PM
No other little guy around his height did what he did. He defeated magic lakers, jordan bulls, so on and so on.

Word.

SaltyMeatballs
04-19-2015, 05:53 PM
Isiah is the most underrated. He had back 2 back rings (no asterisks) and represented for tha little men in tha game. No other little guy around his height did what he did. He defeated magic lakers, jordan bulls, so on and so on.
Still not top 10. He's in the 20-30 range for me

Jud
04-19-2015, 05:57 PM
Maybe you tha one that can't read
:facepalm
Just the way you word them out makes you seem like your brain is the size of a booger.

ralph_i_el
04-19-2015, 05:58 PM
Just like top 10 player of all time Isiah Thomas said

http://i.gyazo.com/0f3ecd0f0646caca40af1d2aa0451d8f.png
http://i.gyazo.com/141d7b9a0442c044a94c139d42152dc6.png

Real14 stays sayin dumb shit

k0kakw0rld
04-19-2015, 05:59 PM
2 assists and he is a point guard. Next!

Nash
04-19-2015, 06:00 PM
op is tha real retard

Jud
04-19-2015, 06:02 PM
http://i.gyazo.com/0f3ecd0f0646caca40af1d2aa0451d8f.png
http://i.gyazo.com/141d7b9a0442c044a94c139d42152dc6.png

Real14 stays sayin dumb shit
There is NO f*cking way that butthead had 6 green bars :oldlol:

Real14
04-19-2015, 06:03 PM
Just the way you word them out makes you seem like your brain is the size of a booger.

Stop hating this ain't english class and you're definitely not perfect either.

Jud
04-19-2015, 06:04 PM
Stop hating this ain't english class and you're definitely not perfect either.
So you're saying you talk like a mentally handicapped person every where you go?

Real14
04-19-2015, 06:05 PM
op is tha real retard
Haters keep saying tha same shit, mad cuz I stay dissin' their she-ro:oldlol:

RedBlackAttack
04-19-2015, 06:05 PM
This is the kind of nonsense that makes me want to just stay away from ISH. For those involved, doesn't it ever get old?

Nash
04-19-2015, 06:07 PM
This is the kind of nonsense that makes me want to just stay away from ISH. For those involved, doesn't it ever get old?
aren't you a mod, and don't you have the power to just start deleting threads? sooner or later people will stop.

Real14
04-19-2015, 06:07 PM
So you're saying you talk like a mentally handicapped person every where you go?
Yo just stop hating bro. You sound mentally handicapped your damn self thinking I wrote like a retarded person in tha OP:biggums: Let's be REAL my niguh:coleman:

RedBlackAttack
04-19-2015, 06:09 PM
aren't you a mod, and don't you have the power to just start deleting threads? sooner or later people will stop.
They don't stop and moderating seems a little pointless after recent events. It's a thankless job anyways.

Real14
04-19-2015, 06:10 PM
I just gave Irving props for his playoff debut. I think he will have a bright future, that's all no beef man.

SouBeachTalents
04-19-2015, 06:11 PM
I just gave Irving props for his playoff debut. I think he will have a bright future, that's all no beef man.

Everyone knows this thread isn't made if Irving is on the Bucks or Wizards

RedBlackAttack
04-19-2015, 06:11 PM
Nice edit.

Real14
04-19-2015, 06:12 PM
So you're mad at me cuz I was giving props to Irving on his stellar playoff debut?:biggums:

Jud
04-19-2015, 06:14 PM
Yo just stop hating bro. You sound mentally handicapped your damn self thinking I wrote like a retarded person in tha OP:biggums: Let's be REAL my niguh:coleman:
Let's see how many mistakes are in the OP

Just like with A.D23 I'm happy with this kid too. I'm happy on how he led his team to victory with kevin love scoring 19 in his playoff debut too. Just like top 10 player of all time Isiah Thomas said, Irving is ready for the big stage and so far he definitely showed it. Let's just hope some other great player on his team don't messed it up for him. What's your thought on this young man's stellar playoff debut.
I'll break it down for you since you're a dumbass

I'm happy on how he led his team to victory with kevin love scoring 19 in his playoff debut too
The "too" at the end of the sentence didn't need to be there. You said "too" at the end of your 1st sentence, so it sounded dumb when you said it the 2nd time. Read your first two sentences again and don't tell me that doesn't sound stupid as f*ck.

Just like top 10 player of all time Isiah Thomas said, Irving is ready for the big stage and so far he definitely showed it.
Should be "he definitely has shown it"

Let's just hope some other great player on his team don't messed it up for him
This one is probably the worst. "Don't messed"... wtf? Should be "doesn't mess"

English class is dismissed.

Real14
04-19-2015, 06:16 PM
Everyone knows this thread isn't made if Irving is on the Bucks or Wizards
:oldlol: Don't act like I didn't made an A.D23 pelicans thread yesterday bro:no:
You have to try harder than that:lol

Jud
04-19-2015, 06:17 PM
:oldlol: Don't act like I didn't made an A.D23 pelicans thread yesterday bro:no:
Make*

Real14
04-19-2015, 06:20 PM
Make*
Maybe your dumbass didn't hear me when I said its not an english class man, this is insidehoops.

LEFT4DEAD
04-19-2015, 06:20 PM
You live in USA and you are still making those mistakes... wauu
:biggums:

Jud
04-19-2015, 06:21 PM
Maybe your dumbass didn't hear me when I said its not an english class man, this is insidehoops.
That doesn't mean you have to sound like a doofus every time you post :lol

And you're what... 29 years old? A freaking 5th grader would sound better than you.

Paul George 24
04-19-2015, 06:22 PM
AGAINST CELTICS :roll:

RedBlackAttack
04-19-2015, 06:24 PM
Kyrie was awesome today. That should surprise no one. The stage has never been too big for him. We can sit here and say that All-Star Games have no meaning and that's absolutely true. But, that doesn't mean you can't glean certain things from them.

There are guys every year who make maybe their one and only ASG of their career and you can tell. They look out of place running alongside that elite talent level. Not only has KI never looked out of place, he looked like the most talented player on the floor last year.

Over the summer, for the first time ever since NBA players began their international summer play, Team USA was arguably not the favorite. For sure it was the first time there was a team that was considered a legitimate threat.

Some people were surprised Kyrie was selected for the team. He proceeds to (clearly) win the starting point guard spot while competing against guys like Rose, Curry, Lillard, Wall, etc.

But, he didn't just stop there... he was voted the tournament MVP and showed up the most with the Gold Medal on the line.

The only thing that can keep Kyrie from being a dominating player in the playoffs is an injury. If he's out there and healthy, he's going to be lighting it up much of the time. And, the guy just turned 23.

navy
04-19-2015, 06:24 PM
AGAINST CELTICS :roll:
He dropped 57 on Kawhi and Danny Green not too long ago...

RedBlackAttack
04-19-2015, 06:26 PM
He dropped 57 on Kawhi and Danny Green not too long ago...
...and 55 on Portland pre-Matthews injury... and in a game that LeBron sat out. There are still some questions when it comes to this Cavs team. Kyrie isn't one of them.

IncarceratedBob
04-19-2015, 06:31 PM
People say that Kyrie refuses to play within the system. He IS the system, he's by far the most talented pure, raw scorer in this league. He is more than capable of single handedly leading a team to a ring as long as he has a very good team around him. He's gonna show OUT these playoffs. He's gonna be a GOAT candidate when it's all said and done. Book it

RedBlackAttack
04-19-2015, 06:34 PM
People say that Kyrie refuses to play within the system. He IS the system, he's by far the most talented pure, raw scorer in this league. He is more than capable of single handedly leading a team to a ring as long as he has a very good team around him. He's gonna show OUT these playoffs. He's gonna be a GOAT candidate when it's all said and done. Book it
Anyone still saying that has been in a coma this season. He plays his role perfectly on this team.

Even guys who hung on way too long to the "can't play in a system" argument like Bill Simmons have finally done a 180. You can't be taken seriously with that opinion any longer.

RepMe
04-19-2015, 06:47 PM
Was a very good game for Kyrie today :applause:

Real14
04-19-2015, 06:49 PM
That doesn't mean you have to sound like a doofus every time you post :lol

And you're what... 29 years old? A freaking 5th grader would sound better than you.
I don't sound crazy every time I post rookie:facepalm

Real14
04-19-2015, 06:51 PM
It was an error bro, I was typing fast.

Real14
04-19-2015, 06:53 PM
Kyrie was awesome today. That should surprise no one. The stage has never been too big for him. We can sit here and say that All-Star Games have no meaning and that's absolutely true. But, that doesn't mean you can't glean certain things from them.

There are guys every year who make maybe their one and only ASG of their career and you can tell. They look out of place running alongside that elite talent level. Not only has KI never looked out of place, he looked like the most talented player on the floor last year.

Over the summer, for the first time ever since NBA players began their international summer play, Team USA was arguably not the favorite. For sure it was the first time there was a team that was considered a legitimate threat.

Some people were surprised Kyrie was selected for the team. He proceeds to (clearly) win the starting point guard spot while competing against guys like Rose, Curry, Lillard, Wall, etc.

But, he didn't just stop there... he was voted the tournament MVP and showed up the most with the Gold Medal on the line.

The only thing that can keep Kyrie from being a dominating player in the playoffs is an injury. If he's out there and healthy, he's going to be lighting it up much of the time. And, the guy just turned 23.

Excellent post, Kyrie iz truly that dude:applause:

D-Wait
04-19-2015, 06:56 PM

Not like this is uncommon among ISH :lol :lol

I also wish everyone would understand the difference between ''there'' and ''their'' :oldlol: