PDA

View Full Version : Hawks struggling against the Nets.... Konex hits hard

imnew09
04-19-2015, 08:01 PM
THE FKEN NETS :facepalm You're suppose to be up by 20 and resting the starters in 4th quarter man

Richesly
04-19-2015, 08:04 PM
THE FKEN NETS :facepalm You're suppose to be up by 20 and resting the starters in 4th quarter man

We were up 16 once, they went on a run, went back up to 18, then refs started slowing momentum down by blatant bad calls and it became a close game.

They never led once. How is that struggling you goat shit?

Hotlantadude81
04-19-2015, 08:51 PM

A 7 point win.

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

sfballa13
04-19-2015, 10:39 PM
Toronto and Atlanta fans talked the most shit this year and now look at their squads in the first round

Toronto got trolled by Paul Pierce in game 1

Atlanta can barely get past Brooklyn who was out of the playoffs a few weeks ago

Hotlantadude81
04-19-2015, 10:41 PM
Toronto and Atlanta fans talked the most shit this year and now look at their squads in the first round

Toronto got trolled by Paul Pierce in game 1

Atlanta can barely get past Brooklyn who was out of the playoffs a few weeks ago

Out of the playoffs in the eastern conference. They nearly lost 8th seed to Indy's scrub team.

It almost feels like you could insert Philly as the 8th seed and they would push the Hawks also.

hawksdogsbraves
04-19-2015, 10:44 PM
We played pretty bad and the Nets never led :confusedshrug:

Millsap is clearly working his way back, we're still going to sweep this series. A 15 point win in game 2 and we won't have to see Hotlantadude in here.

atljonesbro
04-19-2015, 10:45 PM
Out of the playoffs in the eastern conference. They nearly lost 8th seed to Indy's scrub team.

It almost feels like you could insert Philly as the 8th seed and they would push the Hawks also.
You're melting down so much right now. Step away from CPU and take a walk or something to calm down your anger due to the Hawks winning.

ShawkFactory
04-19-2015, 10:47 PM

Why are you..the way you are?

atljonesbro
04-19-2015, 10:50 PM
Why are you..the way you are?
He just doesn't realize no one thinks his logic makes any sense. He agreed with beastee on something he posted who's a well known Hawks hater and he even agreed with me when I told him "Hotlantadude reinforcing your point is a bad sign" :oldlol: .

Duderonomy
04-19-2015, 10:57 PM
This series does have more of a 4-5 seed matchup
Feel. Nets at full strengths are better than an 8 seed and the Hawks had a great season but really overachieved in a weak conference.

atljonesbro
04-19-2015, 10:58 PM
Feel. Nets at full strengths are better than an 8 seed and the Hawks had a great season but really overachieved in a weak conference.
I'll bump this thread when the Hawks win by 25 in the next game :oldlol:

Richesly
04-19-2015, 10:59 PM
I'll bump this thread when the Hawks win by 25 in the next game :oldlol:

People don't realize the game wasn't close at all. They never led. Ever. Closest they came was 3, and then we went on a 17-4 run.

Nets ain't shit.

hawksdogsbraves
04-19-2015, 10:59 PM

I agree to an extent, but I still think we're better in every facet of the game and will get the sweep.

It's not a typical 1-8 matchup but it's not two evenly matched teams either.

Doranku
04-19-2015, 11:10 PM
I'm a little worried about Hotlantadude81.

Dude spends so much time tearing down his team... imagine if they somehow won a ring? What would he do with himself? What would he criticize?

hawksdogsbraves
04-19-2015, 11:16 PM
I'm a little worried about Hotlantadude81.

Dude spends so much time tearing down his team... imagine if they somehow won a ring? What would he do with himself? What would he criticize?

Heh, he'd probably bitch and moan and ridicule Hawks fans for being happy when we'd have only 1/17th the championships of a 'real' franchise like the Lakers.

That, or he'd kill himself, which would be preferable.

Hotlantadude81
04-20-2015, 12:00 AM

I have a much higher chance of winning the lotto than the Hawks do of winning a title.

Think about this... Some fans are calling this the best Hawks team ever.

Well, the best Hawk team ever barely escaped against the 37 win Nets.

That says a lot about the mediocrity of this franchise. The fans of this franchise have almost nothing to be proud of because they franchise hasn't accomplished shit.

Hotlantadude81
04-20-2015, 12:12 AM
Heh, he'd probably bitch and moan and ridicule Hawks fans for being happy when we'd have only 1/17th the championships of a 'real' franchise like the Lakers.

That, or he'd kill himself, which would be preferable.

Bitch, your whore of a mom should have swallowed so that you couldn't have contaminated the world.

No matter how you and the other idiot fans here want to hate me... It's not going to change the fact that this franchise is viewed as a joke of a franchise that basically nobody respects.