PDA

View Full Version : Why are people expecting the referees to rig Rockets' game so Harden doesn't get FTs?

RightTwoCensor
04-20-2015, 05:51 AM
Is he that good? Are you that scared? Does he rustle your jimmies? Why are people afraid of Harden so much? You scared he'll be your Finals MVP averaging 30PPG on 10FGA?

So many questions for so many small dick haters.

SpanishACB
04-20-2015, 05:55 AM
you're right OP I hate your small dick

YouGotServed
04-20-2015, 06:07 AM
Is he that good? Are you that scared? Does he rustle your jimmies? Why are people afraid of Harden so much? You scared he'll be your Finals MVP averaging 30PPG on 10FGA?

So many questions for so many small dick haters.

Well said OP. :applause:

RightTwoCensor
04-20-2015, 06:39 AM
Well said OP. :applause:
Thanks man, really appreciate the feedback.

ImKobe
04-20-2015, 06:45 AM
smarter teams will prevent him from drawing as many fouls by forcing him to give up the ball more/deny him the ball and clog the lanes so that he has no space to get to the rim. He will have some big FT games still, but it won't come as easily. Zone defense should be the answer here. If he makes em, good for him, but you can't allow him to get your guys into foul trouble.

Hittin_Shots
04-20-2015, 06:51 AM

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

ralph_i_el
04-20-2015, 06:56 AM
:roll:

RightTwoCensor
04-20-2015, 07:09 AM
smarter teams will prevent him from drawing as many fouls by forcing him to give up the ball more/deny him the ball and clog the lanes so that he has no space to get to the rim. He will have some big FT games still, but it won't come as easily. Zone defense should be the answer here. If he makes em, good for him, but you can't allow him to get your guys into foul trouble.
You're underrating the passing ability of James Harden and company. We'd break that zone every possession, especially with Dirk on the floor. You can't shut down James Harden, he'll either score 30 or prove himself to be the best playmaker on the floor.

VIntageNOvel
04-20-2015, 07:37 AM

:roll: :roll:

nba_55
04-20-2015, 07:40 AM
Bad and boring trolling, OP.

J.101
04-20-2015, 07:46 AM

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Kevin-Garnett-Reaction-at-2013-Dunk-Contest.gif

plowking
04-20-2015, 07:47 AM
Let people hate. Who cares?

He is a lot better than given credit for. Even now, whenever I've watched, he has been good to great on defense, yet people don't have it in them to say he is a good defender now.
I don't like his style of play, his flopping, but I can clearly see he is one of the best in the league, and he actually deserves a lot of the free throws he gets. Dude is a bull getting to the ring. The frustration a lot of the players in the league who guard him and chirp how he gets calls are the ones who aren't used to his style of play and haven't figured him out yet. Dude plays in a unique way and is a tough guard.

goldcrow
04-20-2015, 08:06 AM

Ether. :lol :lol :lol :roll:

BlakFrankWhite
04-20-2015, 08:08 AM

:roll: :roll:

Im so nba'd out
04-20-2015, 09:40 AM
He would murder a zone are you ****ing stupid.Instead of just him going off like 4 other people will be going off too if people tried to run zone against someone with his iq.

el_locoteee
04-20-2015, 02:59 PM

Why? you like big *****?

Big Dick lover here.