PDA

View Full Version : Who in the EC playoffs outside of Lebron is better than Kyrie

TheMarkMadsen
04-20-2015, 03:54 PM
:confusedshrug: :confusedshrug:

JebronLames
04-20-2015, 04:00 PM
pau gasol

imnew09
04-20-2015, 04:02 PM
Kevin Love is close

FK man Cleveland is too stacked. Champ or bust

Akrazotile
04-20-2015, 04:03 PM
pau gasol

***THREAD BACKFIRE******THREAD BACKFIRE******THREAD BACKFIRE***

J Shuttlesworth
04-20-2015, 04:05 PM
Oh look, an agenda thread

G0ATbe
04-20-2015, 04:07 PM
Nobody in the East is better than Kyrie.

TheMarkMadsen
04-20-2015, 04:09 PM
Crazy to think that the Cavs have the 2 best players in the EC on their team

Cavs will have the 2 best players on the floor throughout the entire EC playoffs :eek: :eek:

24-Inch_Chrome
04-20-2015, 04:11 PM
Negged. This agenda thread shit is so ****ing annoying.

Genaro
04-20-2015, 04:12 PM
Op has a good point. Don't go crazy over this, Lebron family.

But this is the case in the last 4 playoffs in Lebron teams (maybe last year Paul George was better than Wade though)

TheMarkMadsen
04-20-2015, 04:17 PM
Negged. This agenda thread shit is so ****ing annoying.

coming from the guy who claimed Kobe's 01 run was on the same level as 94 Vernon Maxwell's run because "second option rings are second option rings"

STFU

sorry if it annoys you that somebody is pointing out how the a certain team in the East will have the 2 best players on the floor in every series they play in their conference.. if your a fan of the cavs this would make you happy..no?

MP.Trey
04-20-2015, 04:18 PM
Ask this a couple months ago and you would have about 9 posters saying John Wall. :oldlol:

jayfan
04-20-2015, 04:20 PM
Agenda or not, it's a fair question.

Fact is, Irving may be playing the best ball of anyone in EC.

TheMarkMadsen
04-20-2015, 04:21 PM
Ask this a couple months ago and you would have about 9 posters saying John Wall. :oldlol:

LOL, Irving is the more skilled player and his skill set translates into the playoffs better than Wall's

plus mentally I feel like Irving is much stronger, dude is fearless and plays with no hesitation.. seems to know what he's doing before does any move, while Walls looks like he begins to over-think things in certain situations

J Shuttlesworth
04-20-2015, 04:22 PM
coming from the guy who claimed Kobe's 01 run was on the same level as 94 Vernon Maxwell's run because "second option rings are second option rings"

STFU, i'm sorry if it annoys you that somebody is pointing out how the Cavs have the 2 best players in every series they play
Shaq and Kobe also had that edge. I don't think you were complaining then.

But a healthy Rose is obviously better than Kyrie, and he looks healthy. IMO, John Wall is better than Kyrie. As for the Hawks, you could make an argument that someone like Millsap has a bigger impact considering both sides of the floor.

And let's not forget Gasol is putting up 18/12 on about 49.4% shooting
With Jimmy Butler having elite defense and putting up 20/6/3, you could make a case for him too.

24-Inch_Chrome
04-20-2015, 04:23 PM

STFU

sorry if it annoys you that somebody is pointing out how the a certain team in the East will have the 2 best players on the floor in every series they play in their conference.. if your a fan of the cavs this would make you happy..no?

A second option ring isn't a first option ring. :confusedshrug:

Glad to see you bit though. :oldlol:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
04-20-2015, 04:24 PM
To be honest, OP could be right.

Aside from a FULLY healthy Rose and LeBron James, not sure there's anyone better or as talented. Kyrie feenin' to get his '01 Kobe on.

jayfan
04-20-2015, 04:26 PM
If an Eastern Conference Playoff Draft were held today, I may well take Kyrie #1.

TheMarkMadsen
04-20-2015, 04:31 PM
Shaq and Kobe also had that edge. I don't think you were complaining then.

But a healthy Rose is obviously better than Kyrie, and he looks healthy. IMO, John Wall is better than Kyrie. As for the Hawks, you could make an argument that someone like Millsap has a bigger impact considering both sides of the floor.

And let's not forget Gasol is putting up 18/12 on about 49.4% shooting
With Jimmy Butler having elite defense and putting up 20/6/3, you could make a case for him too.

So I guess you're admitting that Kobe was better than Duncan in the early 2000's including 02 when Duncan won MVP?

Butler, Walls, Gasol, Milsap... desperation heave and an air ball

You really gonna act like Gasol putting up 18/12 brings him into the conversation when Kyrie's own PF puts up similar numbers?

none of those guys are currently better than Irving

24-Inch_Chrome
04-20-2015, 04:34 PM
Madsen thinking his negs do anything. :oldlol:

TheMarkMadsen
04-20-2015, 04:38 PM
Madsen thinking his negs do anything. :oldlol:

i don't neg people you paranoid weirdo

but this is like the 2nd or 3rd time i've seen you whining about getting negged in a thread and acting like you know who negged you

take your oversensitive ass to real GM or man up bitch

24-Inch_Chrome
04-20-2015, 04:39 PM
i don't neg people you paranoid weirdo

but this is like the 2nd or 3rd time i've seen you whining about getting negged in a thread and acting like you know who negged you

take your oversensitive ass to real GM or man up bitch

:sleeping

J Shuttlesworth
04-20-2015, 04:40 PM
So I guess you're admitting that Kobe was better than Duncan in the early 2000's including 02 when Duncan won MVP?

Butler, Walls, Gasol, Milsap... desperation heave and an air ball

none of those guys are currently better than Irving
They all have a case. Irving puts up 22/5/3 or something, Gasol puts up 18/12, Wall 17/10 (better defender/playmaker than irving), Millsap like 16/10 with solid defense, Butler 20/6/3 with elite defense. Irving is still a sub par playmaker, and an average defender. He's a better scorer than all those guys, no question, but there are more aspects to the game.

And yeah, Kobe was better in 01, 03, 04 arguably 00. Correct me if I'm wrong, but Kobe was the best player in the series they played against Duncan too, and Shaq underperformed.

TheMarkMadsen
04-20-2015, 04:46 PM
They all have a case. Irving puts up 22/5/3 or something, Gasol puts up 18/12, Wall 17/10 (better defender/playmaker than irving), Millsap like 16/10 with solid defense, Butler 20/6/3 with elite defense. Irving is still a sub par playmaker, and an average defender. He's a better scorer than all those guys, no question, but there are more aspects to the game.

And yeah, Kobe was better in 01, 03, 04 arguably 00. Correct me if I'm wrong, but Kobe was the best player in the series they played against Duncan too, and Shaq underperformed.

Wall isn't better than Irving, it's not really close either

Milsap, Gasol, Butler..? You're just getting desperate

Irving is a sub par playmaker? :roll: :roll:

I can't even engage into discussion with somebody who's going to tell me that a guy who creates for himself and his teammates as much as Irving does is a "sub par" playmaker.

Irving is the 2nd best player in the EC playoffs, save for Rose transforming into 2011 Rose

J Shuttlesworth
04-20-2015, 04:52 PM
Irving is a sub par playmaker? :roll: :roll:

I can't even engage into discussion with somebody who's going to tell me that a guy who creates for himself and his teammates as much as Irving does is a "sub par" playmaker.

:biggums: I've obviously watched more Irving than you have if you think he's a great playmaker. He's a great scorer, that's his game, but sometimes he gets tunnel vision. He gets half as much assists as Wall and sometimes goes stretches without getting any at all.

I like how you didn't make any kind of real argument against any of the guys I listed. How are those guys not on the same level statically as Irving? And you're still ignoring the defensive side of the game completely.

It's fairly obvious that Irving is in the same tier as these guys, much like Kobe was in the same tier as the best players he had to play against in the playoffs. He's not a tier above these guys. I'm not saying these guys are all absolutely better than him, but they all have an argument. But keep making blanket statements and not putting up any real argument or backing anything with stats. Keep the agenda up

LoneyROY7
04-20-2015, 04:53 PM
Kyrie is playing beautiful basketball right now. His offensive talent is off the charts.

ralph_i_el
04-20-2015, 04:57 PM
John
Wall
http://dmv.barstoolsports.com/files/2014/03/wall2.gif

Wall has almost all the playmaking duties on his back, and is one of the 5 best perimeter defenders in the league.

k0kakw0rld
04-20-2015, 05:02 PM
Nobody in the East is better than Kyrie.
lol

LoneyROY7
04-20-2015, 05:07 PM
John
Wall

Wall has almost all the playmaking duties on his back, and is one of the 5 best perimeter defenders in the league.

I love Wall, but Kyrie is clearly playing better than him at this point.

Milbuck
04-20-2015, 05:09 PM

Gasol has no case at all. People are overrating the crap out of him because of his raw numbers and his production for his age. He is doing phenomenal for his age but that's about it. His defense is complete trash, his offense is solid but often comes at the expense of ball movement, and his effort/energy is nowhere near that of what Chicago is usually known for. He is a solid option for the playoffs when everything else fails and you need a clean bucket, but aside from that Kyrie is muuuch better. It's not even close imho. Healthy Rose and Butler are better as well.

Ca$H
04-20-2015, 05:15 PM
pau gasol

Peak Kevin Love >Peak Pau Gasol.

chips93
04-20-2015, 05:27 PM
plus mentally I feel like Irving is much stronger, dude is fearless and plays with no hesitation.. seems to know what he's doing before does any move, while Walls looks like he begins to over-think things in certain situations

a couple moths ago this mentality got him labelled a chucker

SpaceJammeR
04-20-2015, 05:30 PM
so after one game kyrie is top 2 in the east??? lol

24-Inch_Chrome
04-20-2015, 05:41 PM
a couple moths ago this mentality got him labelled a chucker

That mentality is still used to call Westbrook a chucker.

tpols
04-20-2015, 05:52 PM
John
Wall

John Wall blows.. poor man's rondo.

Solefade
04-20-2015, 06:08 PM
mark madsen still making shit threads i see, but he might be right, but where the **** was he last year not making the playoffs?

TheMarkMadsen
04-20-2015, 06:37 PM
Bran stans sooo mad :roll:

10+ negs and counting, keep em coming lil boys :roll:

Mad at me for pointing out that the Cavs will have the 2 best players on the court for every series they play in the EC playoffs

truly no excuses not to win if all you have to do is play one series (the finals) where you don't have the 2 best players on the court