PDA

View Full Version : davis - griffin

Achilleas
04-20-2015, 11:57 PM
when we saw griffin how he jump we all said that if he learn to shoot he will have more open floor for dunk because defenders should close him because of his shoot.
but this year we don't see griffin dominate in the games very match(except spurs game) he settles for midrange shoots,and the others coach are happy

i see now davis shoot many midrange shoots,and don't try to dominate the post as he should ,do you think he will become like griffin after years

he must only try to dominate in the post and he will easily score more than 25 every season

RonSwanson
04-21-2015, 12:28 AM
He's already better than that n***a who fell in a bag of cheetos

LoneyROY7
04-21-2015, 12:28 AM

Come say that to my face n*gga.

juju151111
04-21-2015, 12:29 AM
AD is already better, but Davis doesn't have the team to compete or a PG who looking to feed him the ball.

Achilleas
04-21-2015, 12:30 AM
i don't say that griffin is better than davis,but davis has top 10 potentinal,if he start shooting more midrange will regress like griffin

notatop29pg
04-21-2015, 12:30 AM
AD is already better, but Davis doesn't have the team to compete or a PG who looking to feed him the ball.

Jesus, imagine CP3 with AD.

notatop29pg
04-21-2015, 12:31 AM
i don't say that griffin is better than davis,but davis has top 10 potentinal,if he start shooting more midrange will regress like griffin

Davis midrange is money though..

LoneyROY7
04-21-2015, 12:31 AM

Blake didn't regress fvckboi. He was saving himself for the playoffs.

RonSwanson
04-21-2015, 12:33 AM

My mom's ****** is in a separate room

Achilleas
04-21-2015, 12:36 AM

if he was trying to post more of the time other than shooting midrange,he would had 25,10 with better fg

Micku
04-21-2015, 01:45 AM
As other people said, I think Davis is already better. He needs a better team tho. It'll be interesting to see how he improve on his game, but Davis defense already makes him better I think. He's probably a better scorer too.

oarabbus
04-21-2015, 02:17 AM
I think people are underrating Blake here...

I mean yeah you take AD over him but it's not like it's a runaway, come on. Blake has made MASSIVE improvements to his game every year. AD has tons of room to improve but as of today, it's not like one is top 5 and the other is top 50. They're both top 15 players.

Watching these playoffs games, I gotta say that AD needs to work on his post moves. He needs to go to that Hakeem camp. His midrange wasn't falling tonight but it looks nice and is probably unguardable.

He Strong
04-21-2015, 02:42 AM
when we saw griffin how he jump we all said that if he learn to shoot he will have more open floor for dunk because defenders should close him because of his shoot.
but this year we don't see griffin dominate in the games very match(except spurs game) he settles for midrange shoots,and the others coach are happy

i see now davis shoot many midrange shoots,and don't try to dominate the post as he should ,do you think he will become like griffin after years

he must only try to dominate in the post and he will easily score more than 25 every season

There is nothing wrong with Griffin's offense. If Davis gets Griffin's offense but retains his defensive abilities, that is absolutely amazing.

Achilleas
04-21-2015, 06:48 AM
i don't say that they are not good,BUT if they play in the post most all the time they will have 25,10 easy every season.

they should train in the summer to make post moves and no impoving their shot,when you the athlesism and the skills you can kill the defence in the post

Cocaine80s
04-21-2015, 06:53 AM
I imagine op is what Theoo wouldve turned out to be if he graduated middle school

Achilleas
04-21-2015, 07:00 AM
I imagine op is what Theoo wouldve turned out to be if he graduated middle school

sorry my friend but i am at university :banana:

sportjames23
04-21-2015, 07:24 AM

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Ray22
04-21-2015, 08:00 AM
As other people said, I think Davis is already better. He needs a better team tho. It'll be interesting to see how he improve on his game, but Davis defense already makes him better I think. He's probably a better scorer too.

This

Chizdog
04-21-2015, 09:40 AM

Theoo is just a gimmick while this guy is literally illiterate.

Ray22
04-21-2015, 09:55 AM
Theoo is just a gimmick while this guy is literally illiterate.

Or maybe English is not his native language :facepalm

funnystuff
04-21-2015, 10:31 AM
sorry my friend but i am at university :banana:
Anybody can pay student loans.

senelcoolidge
04-21-2015, 11:15 AM

Exactly. He took it easy during the regular season. He had some injury issues, but really saved himself for the playoffs. We are seeing old Blake that attacks the rim with a jump shot now.

ThickassGlasses
04-21-2015, 02:41 PM

His post game is very average, as of right now. His athleticism and length help him be serviceable there, but he's not a low block player yet.

He'd rather face-up than go back to the basket, which might is probably a better skill in today's NBA to have. He reminds me of young KG on the offensive end, pretty much money on open mid range jumpers, put a bigger slower guy on him he can get by him and to the rim but doesn't venture down in the paint too much and then call for the ball. Most of his paint scoring comes off put backs or cutting after his defender goes to help.

That being said, I think Davis can become the best player in the league, but he will have to get better in the post, he will have to be able to dominate a game from the low block and not just on mid range jumpers and assisted lay-ins/dunks.