PDA

View Full Version : what happened to euroleague

swagga
04-21-2015, 10:35 AM
there are a ton of euros doing good in these playoffs: the gasol brothers, mirotic, mozgov, dirk, antic, etc... and nobody here to preach that any euro could dominate the NBA? :lol has euroleague finally been institutionalized?

Mindbender: Are the increased 3ball posts and decreased euroleague posts correlated? :lebronamazed:

hawksdogsbraves
04-21-2015, 10:38 AM
Euroleague got his feelings hurt last time he got banned so he's real moody and touchy now.

Also I'm pretty sure he hates all those guys, he generally hates any Euro player who so much as comes to the NBA. I'm sure he'd rattle off 5 random garbage greek dudes who are 'better' than each of the European players doing well in the playoffs.

dannywpt
04-21-2015, 10:44 AM
All the players you mentioned are scrubs who wouldn't be on the bench in the greek league, also you are a racist and I reported you to Jeff

Dr.J4ever
04-21-2015, 10:45 AM
Euroleague got his feelings hurt last time he got banned so he's real moody and touchy now.

Also I'm pretty sure he hates all those guys, he generally hates any Euro player who so much as comes to the NBA. I'm sure he'd rattle off 5 random garbage greek dudes who are 'better' than each of the European players doing well in the playoffs.

:lol :roll:

Anyway, if he comes to this thread, I would like his opinion on Dario Saric's progress in the Euroleague. Can he be better than Mirotic?

C'mon EL, let's bury the hatchet.

upside24
04-21-2015, 04:59 PM
Jinx.Nah he alright.

Dr Seuss
04-21-2015, 05:04 PM
I heard a tornado sent his trailer flying.

AboutBuckets
04-21-2015, 05:22 PM
I heard a tornado sent his trailer flying.

:roll: :lol

outbreak
04-21-2015, 06:32 PM
Jeff's been too busy working the play offs to post on his Euroleague account.

Euroleague
04-21-2015, 06:33 PM
1. In the first place, I'm not here to troll.

2. The instant I make a thread, it immediately gets locked/deleted/title changed by the asshole mods. Then if I complain about it, I get banned for a month. So I can't make any threads here anymore.

3. Again, I'm not a troll, despite what people here claim.

So if you are missing any of my threads you can thank them for it. And Jeff has told them over and over to leave my threads alone, and not to ban me but they won't listen to him it seems.

HomieWeMajor
04-21-2015, 06:34 PM

2. The instant I make a thread, it immediately gets locked/deleted/title changed by the asshole mods. So I can't make any threads here anymore.

So if you are missing any of my threads you can thank them for it. And Jeff has told them over and over to leave my threads alone, but they won't.
:cry:

Fudge
04-21-2015, 06:36 PM
Home, we major!

Salute!

swagga
04-21-2015, 06:37 PM

2. The instant I make a thread, it immediately gets locked/deleted/title changed by the asshole mods. Then if I complain about it, I get banned for a month. So I can't make any threads here anymore.

So if you are missing any of my threads you can thank them for it. And Jeff has told them over and over to leave my threads alone, and not to ban me but they won't listen to him it seems.

negged

Marchesk
04-21-2015, 06:41 PM

Why don't they listen to you? :coleman:

Lensanity
04-21-2015, 06:42 PM

You seem a little upset

HomieWeMajor
04-21-2015, 06:43 PM
Home, we major!

Salute!
http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/original/4/45077/2635270-8903820208-Anima.gif
Ya boy been MIA but "he home now"
https://38.media.tumblr.com/46633c7d91db8c491f4f2d951dc2f7a8/tumblr_nlizkvcoL31u5ldyio1_400.gif

Smoke117
04-21-2015, 06:47 PM

And this is different than before...how exactly?

Euroleague
04-21-2015, 06:51 PM
:lol :roll:

Anyway, if he comes to this thread, I would like his opinion on Dario Saric's progress in the Euroleague. Can he be better than Mirotic?

C'mon EL, let's bury the hatchet.

You know how you said over and over I was lying about the Greek League being rigged? I "made it all up" according to you..........I "made it all up" about the owner of Panathinaikos attacking refs, making death threats to refs and their families to get them killed to rig games etc?

Yeah, you just said it was all a lie, even though I provided you with like 2 dozen links to well documented articles, verifying it. You said it was "a lie" if it was not from a "big media source" - so I gave you the sources from the biggest sports media in Greece.

Then you said it was "a lie" because it was not in English - so I gave you the sources from eurohoops.net that were in English. AND copies of the ref score sheets listing where he threatened to kill them and their families.

Then you said that you did not believe any of it and it was all a lie unless it came from the Euroleague itself. I told you it was the Greek League and had nothing to do with the Euroleague, so you said something like, "see I knew you were lying".

Well, here is the Euroleague confirming it, because the owner of Panathinaikos did it yet AGAIN, this time with threatening to kill Euroleague refs and their families if they did not rig a Euroleague game.

And you can see the Euroleague confirming it at their website here:

http://www.euroleague.net/news/i/5wiuy6vqc78go6ej/eb-independent-judge-sanctions-panathinaikos

The Euroleague Basketball Independent Disciplinary Judge has issued a precedent-setting sanction against Panathinaikos Athens after finding that a club executive made extreme verbal threats against the officials on Monday night following the team's 86-85 home victory over CSKA Moscow in Game 3 of the 2014-15 Turkish Airlines Euroleague Playoffs.

After reviewing the accounts of the incident, the independent judge issued a fine of €150,000 to Panathinaikos on Tuesday.

On the official scoresheet of the game, the officiating crew chief reported that Mr. Dimitris Giannakopoulos entered their locker room immediately after his team won, attempted to physically assault one referee and made repeated threats against him and his family.

In explaining the amount of the fine issued, the independent judge cited the grave nature of the threats made by Mr. Giannakopoulos and the repeated nature of the infractions from the same person that have been previously sanctioned for damaging the image of the competition.

Euroleague Basketball wishes to express its condemnation of the incidents reported in the official scoresheet and assert that any and all affronts to the security of those participating in or attending games are treated with the utmost seriousness. The organization will enforce all rules and regulations in the competition bylaws to ensure that the integrity of the game is beyond question, maintaining zero tolerance towards violence in Euroleague Basketball arenas.

Given the unprecedented gravity of the incidents on Monday in Athens, Euroleague Basketball will make these known to the Greek authorities for their assessment of whether they carry legal responsibility beyond the jurisdiction of the competition bylaws.

Here is the copy of the ref score sheet.......

1 minute after we entered the locker room, the door was pushed and opened by Mr. Dimitris Giannakopoulos, followed by 2 men. He threw the big candle (photo enclosed) towards Mr. Ankarali but it hit the chair. He was extremely aggressive, held by me and one of people accompanying him yelling “I will kill you, you will not leave Greece tonight alive! I promise you this from my eyes. I will kill you, your family, and this is a promise! He repeated this several times. Then he said “I will **** your mother, your wife, your children in front of you”.

http://wcdn.gazzetta.gr/sites/default/files/pao_cska_86_85.jpg

And yeah, he is currently banned from the Greek League, for threatening to kill refs and their families before, during, and after Greek League games, Greek League Finals, and Greek Cup Finals. Games you claim he "did not rig".

You see Dr.J4ever, the fact that you for all that time just said I was a liar and "made up" and "lied", and said things like, "it is a proven fact that Euroleague just totally makes ups and imagines and fabricates and lies about stories like this"..etc....

It is reasons like that why I got pissed off at your bullshit in the first place. This is just one of 100 such examples where I told told absolute truth here, and you called me a liar and accused me of "making things up", "never posting a link", "lying", and all this other endless bullshit.

Don't come at me with burying the hatchet, without an apology for that, and about 100 other things you falsely accused me of here.

swagga
04-21-2015, 06:55 PM
[QUOTE=Euroleague]You know how you said over and over I was lying about the Greek League being rigged? I "made it all up" according to you..........I "made it all up" about the owner of Panathinaikos attacking refs, making death threats to refs and their families to get them killed to rig games etc?

Yeah, you just said it was all a lie, even though I provided you with like 2 dozen links to well documented articles, verifying it. You said it was "a lie" if it was not from a "big media source" - so I gave you the sources from the biggest sports media in Greece.

Then you said it was "a lie" because it was not in English - so I gave you the sources from eurohoops.net that were in English. AND copies of the ref score sheets listing where he threatened to kill them and their families.

Then you said that you did not believe any of it and it was all a lie unless it came from the Euroleague itself. I told you it was the Greek League and had nothing to do with the Euroleague, so you said something like, "see I knew you were lying".

Well, here is the Euroleague confirming it, because the owner of Panathinaikos did it yet AGAIN, this time with threatening to kill Euroleague refs and their families if they did not rig a Euroleague game.

http://www.euroleague.net/news/i/5wiuy6vqc78go6ej/eb-independent-judge-sanctions-panathinaikos

Here is the copy of the ref score sheet.......

[I]1 minute after we entered the locker room, the door was pushed and opened by Mr. Dimitris Giannakopoulos, followed by 2 men. He threw the big candle (photo enclosed) towards Mr. Ankarali but it hit the chair. He was extremely aggressive, held by me and one of people accompanying him yelling

swagga
04-21-2015, 06:56 PM
oh, and negged for posting as 3ball.

outbreak
04-21-2015, 07:04 PM
[QUOTE=Euroleague]You know how you said over and over I was lying about the Greek League being rigged? I "made it all up" according to you..........I "made it all up" about the owner of Panathinaikos attacking refs, making death threats to refs and their families to get them killed to rig games etc?

The Euroleague Basketball Independent Disciplinary Judge has issued a precedent-setting sanction against Panathinaikos Athens after finding that a club executive made extreme verbal threats against the officials on Monday night following the team's 86-85 home victory over CSKA Moscow in Game 3 of the 2014-15 Turkish Airlines Euroleague Playoffs.

After reviewing the accounts of the incident, the independent judge issued a fine of

swagga
04-21-2015, 07:06 PM
.....and yet you post peoples accomplishments from the greek league as if they are equivalent to NBA success.

spanoulis was much better than mcgrady but the coach was racist :cry:

gts
04-21-2015, 07:06 PM
1. In the first placeStopped reading right there

24-Inch_Chrome
04-21-2015, 07:08 PM
Euroleague may be the worst poster on this board. 3ball is annoying but at least he's right that MJ is the GOAT. :confusedshrug:

swagga
04-21-2015, 07:11 PM
Euroleague may be the worst poster on this board. 3ball is annoying but at least he's right that MJ is AT LEAST the GOAT sportsman, human, scientist, priest, politician, artist, warrior and astronaut

corrected.

outbreak
04-21-2015, 07:22 PM
corrected.

http://resources0.news.com.au/images/2008/08/23/1111117/283116-don-bradman.jpg

This man was the GOAT sportsman

sick_brah07
04-21-2015, 07:24 PM
after countless years of seeing euroleague type so much shit i have no doubt in my mind that euroleague is jeff/steve no doubt

hawksdogsbraves
04-21-2015, 07:30 PM
Dear god Greece sounds like one of the most savage, uncivilized places on the planet in 2015 :biggums:

Why do they have candles in the locker room anyway do they not have electricity over there?

Dr.J4ever
04-21-2015, 10:49 PM

After reviewing the accounts of the incident, the independent judge issued a fine of

Euroleague
04-22-2015, 06:19 PM
.....and yet you post peoples accomplishments from the greek league as if they are equivalent to NBA success.

No, the TROLLS like Rooster, Dr.J4ever, gabepizza, qrich, etc., etc. etc. are the ones that constantly claim NATIONAL LEAGUES in Europe are the same thing as Euroleague.

I NEVER once did that here.

STOP TROLLING AND STOP LYING

Euroleague
04-22-2015, 06:21 PM
Dear god Greece sounds like one of the most savage, uncivilized places on the planet in 2015 :biggums:

Why do they have candles in the locker room anyway do they not have electricity over there?

It is for eastern orthodox religion genius.

Euroleague
04-22-2015, 06:23 PM
Man, I must be getting old because I don't remember all those quotes you attribute to me nor do I remember having such an extensive back and forth with you about your sources. You may be attributing to me all your other discussions with others here on this board.

All I asked for was your opinion on Saric's progress, and I'm not really too interested in that Mafia/Greek League/EL drama. If it's any consolation to you, your source from the EL does confirm what you were saying originally about a couple years ago.

It was in private messages.

And I already told you over and over that Saric is better than Mirotic. Mirotic was like the 6th best player on Real Madrid. He's definitely a very good player, but he's far and away from being anything special in Euroleague.

Actually so is Saric. Neither of them is even remotely near being a star in Euroleague. But yeah, Saric is better. Saric effects the game in more ways and he isn't as soft as the stay puff marshmallow man like Mirotic is.

With that being said, Mirotic will always fit on most teams better, because he's just a hell of a lot better scorer.

Anyway, there are much better players in Euroleague than either of them, try learning about some of the actual best players in Euroleague for once.

dannywpt
04-22-2015, 06:41 PM
Damn, they gave Spanish league MVP to the 6th best player on Real Madrid in 12-13, huh? How nice of them.

Euroleague
04-22-2015, 06:59 PM
Damn, they gave Spanish league MVP to the 6th best player on Real Madrid in 12-13, huh? How nice of them.

If you were not a troll, you would notice that several of his teammates also won MVP awards, while playing on the team during the same time he was there. And also that award is voted by fans online, as has been explained here numerous times. But you are a troll.