PDA

View Full Version : Pat Riley: "No more smiling faces with hidden agendas" (Shots at LBJ)

Kidbasketball20
04-21-2015, 02:40 PM
Miami Heat president Pat Riley took a thinly veiled shot at James on Monday, telling reporters there were "no more smiling faces with hidden agendas" in the Heat organization that could affect his approach to the draft and free agency this offseason.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/12734949/lebron-james-cleveland-cavaliers-not-aware-pat-riley-veiled-jab-cites-social-media-blackout

Rose'sACL
04-21-2015, 02:43 PM
teams constantly trade players whenever they want.
thankfully, most of the players have matured these days to know that it is strictly business.
Loyalty BS should be left to immature retarded sports fans who would quit their job the next day if they found a better job.

I love how Riley is mad that he got played the same way he played the knicks in the 90s.

Akrazotile
04-21-2015, 02:45 PM
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/014/277/laptop.jpg

Hey Yo
04-21-2015, 02:47 PM
So funny to see Riley still crying about LeBron doing what Riley offered him from the beginning......an opt out!!

Riley clearly doesn't have the guts to quit crying though

r15mohd
04-21-2015, 02:47 PM
Miami Heat president Pat Riley took a thinly veiled shot at James on Monday, telling reporters there were "no more smiling faces with hidden agendas" in the Heat organization that could affect his approach to the draft and free agency this offseason.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/12734949/lebron-james-cleveland-cavaliers-not-aware-pat-riley-veiled-jab-cites-social-media-blackout

stop talking and let this squad ride out into the 2016 summer where our books become pretty empty. Bosh and McBob on the roster, and a new deal to allow big funds to be thrown at a superstar. if we do OK with a revived and injury-free (or as little injury as possible) Heat squad for next season, great...if we don't, make the 2016-17 season a statement when we can truly rely on the big contract deals from the 2016 summer

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
04-21-2015, 02:49 PM
Riley sounds like a jilted ex. Move on already, grease ball.

305Baller
04-21-2015, 02:49 PM
Riley shook. lol.

Maybe it's about draft picks.

:confusedshrug:

Velocirap31
04-21-2015, 02:50 PM
thankfully, most of the players have matured these days to know that it is strictly business.
Loyalty BS should be left to immature retarded sports fans who would quit their job the next day if they found a better job.

I love how Riley is mad that he got played the same way he played the knicks in the 90s.

Well said. Owners/GM's will uproot a player's home and family with no notice and ship him across the country for cash, then say its 'just business.' Yet if a player leaves of his own choosing under free agency, like he's entitled to do, he's a traitor. Double standard.

Hey Yo

"Consider Riley's summer of 1995: after four largely successful years that saw the Knicks come to the brink of a title, the Knicks offered Riley the richest coaching contract in NBA history. Riley got a deal he liked better from Miami, though -- it included a slice of ownership, and total control of the basketball operation.

Riley resigned from the Knicks out of the blue, via fax. It was cold blooded and conniving enough that the Heat later had to send the Knicks $1 million and a first-round pick to get out of tampering charges.

r15mohd

been saying this for years...loyalty and sports are between the fans and their teams, only.

Bigsmoke
04-21-2015, 02:57 PM
someones mad

tmacattack33
04-21-2015, 03:39 PM
I'd be mad too if my team was stuck with two "stars" who have fallen off tremendously in just the past 2-3 years.

The only good thing going for them right now is Whiteside.

Trollsmasher
04-21-2015, 03:41 PM
Riley's been so fvcking mad the whole year:roll:

Just retire old man, you are a laughing stock of the league

Fudge
04-21-2015, 03:43 PM
I'd be mad too if my team was stuck with two "stars" who have fallen off tremendously in just the past 2-3 years.

The only good thing going for them right now is Whiteside.
The Heat IS your team, aren't they?

niko
04-21-2015, 03:44 PM
That's essentially how he left NY. He plays the game but when it comes back at him he's a sensitive little bitch about it.

gigantes
04-21-2015, 03:47 PM
riley has nothing to complain about considering the hit in reputation lebron took to come play for him for four years and then produce the results that he did.

riley should get down on his hands and knees and thank his maker when something that fortunate comes his way.

tmacattack33
04-21-2015, 03:50 PM

No I root for players more so than teams. I'm a Cleveland fan now.

He Strong
04-21-2015, 03:59 PM
This is like sleeping with a girl that has a boyfriend, making her your girlfriend, and then being surprised when she cheats on you.

Patrick Chewing
04-21-2015, 04:00 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_aHfie95f3xk/TES7N9MtC1I/AAAAAAAAAEg/sZKYP2gCwC4/s1600/pat_riley_rat.gif

PWB15
04-21-2015, 04:04 PM
So funny to see Riley still crying about LeBron doing what Riley offered him from the beginning......an opt out!!

Riley clearly doesn't have the guts to quit crying though

Well in defense of riley, lebron did make it seem like he would end his career in Miami when he said

Not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4........:lol

oarabbus
04-21-2015, 04:06 PM

Well OKC was your team until they didn't make playoffs and now you are a LeBron stan.

He Strong
04-21-2015, 04:06 PM
Well in defense of riley, lebron did make it seem like he would end his career in Miami when he said

He meant it would be easy if he keeps switching to stacked teams.

LBJ 23
04-21-2015, 04:09 PM
Maybe he was referring to Lebron's wish of Miami drafting Napier and if he was planning to leave anyway, Lebron shouldn't push for Napier.

Take Your Lumps
04-21-2015, 04:17 PM
Preach, Riley.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CJZcVi5BA4

gigantes
04-21-2015, 04:19 PM
Maybe he was referring to Lebron's wish of Miami drafting Napier and if he was planning to leave anyway, Lebron shouldn't push for Napier.
#1 lebron only said he liked him, right? not to mention, riley is not dan gilbert who basically rolls on his back whenever LBJ gives him the command.

#2 doesn't make much sense for lebron to push for a guy anyway if he had already planned to leave. most reasonable scenerio, he simply hadn't decided yet. riley knew there was a big x-factor either way.

Hey Yo
04-21-2015, 04:33 PM

There's only 2 things guaranteed in life, death and taxes.

Hey Yo
04-21-2015, 04:42 PM
Brian Windhorst:

"James never told the Heat directly he wanted them to draft Napier. He never talked to Napier about it, in fact he had no relationship with him, unlike numerous other college players he's become friendly with over the years from his annual Nike camps. If the Heat read James' tweets and comments to the media and made an assumption, then that is on them.

If there was a conspiracy, the Cavs didn't seem to be in on it. When free agency started they didn't even have enough salary-cap space available to sign a max player like James. When the Cavs signed Irving to a contract extension on July 1, having James as a teammate was not a part of the pitch.

They were getting ready to make a maximum contract offer sheet either to Gordon Hayward or Chandler Parsons, both small forwards like James, and even flew Hayward in on owner Dan Gilbert's jet. Only when James' agent called looking for a meeting several days into July did the Cavs slam on the brakes, and direct that same jet for South Florida.

They ended up having to make a quick and costly move -- sending out prospect Tyler Zeller and a future first-round pick to get Jarrett Jack off their books -- to make cap room for James.

TOUCH MY BODY
04-21-2015, 05:12 PM
Pat hates Bran with a passion.

Meticode
04-21-2015, 05:21 PM
It's so nice getting to see Riley get a taste of his own medicine. Riley is salty as ****, still crying about LeBron while his franchise he's running went fishing early while LeBron wasn't even aware of the comments and said exactly what needed to be said about Riley's comments.

I don't care about nonsense. There's too much nonsense out there. This is a time where I lock in right now and I don't need nothing creeping into my mind for no reason that don't need to be there. I put all my energy and effort toward this team, that's all that matters.

Kblaze8855
04-21-2015, 05:29 PM
That kinda surprises me from Riley. He seem like a "It was only business..." type. Pat Riley was a striaght up villian in the mid 90s....

He pretty much hit the Knicks with a chair shot and didnt give a shit.

Crimsonrain777
04-21-2015, 05:57 PM
It's so nice getting to see Riley get a taste of his own medicine. Riley is salty as ****, still crying about LeBron while his franchise he's running went fishing early while LeBron wasn't even aware of the comments and said exactly what needed to be said about Riley's comments.

Bran shouldve told Riley he had second thoughts, but it seems he went all ghost on the Heat front office; kinda the same way he did when he left the Cavs. It's basically the case of Bran being Bran. when is he going to get a taste of his own medicine?

anyway, this whole drama reeks of an air of two lovers fighting over the same dude. i wish Riley could just move on from this. we've won before Bran and we'll win after him. Bran stopped being of interest to me the moment he left our team

PJR
04-21-2015, 06:17 PM
That kinda surprises me from Riley. He seem like a "It was only business..." type. Pat Riley was a striaght up villian in the mid 90s....

He pretty much hit the Knicks with a chair shot and didnt give a shit.

Business is Business. But it's hard not to take it personal when you're asked to fly across the country to meet like its a genuine meet up, meanwhile a "Coming Home" essay has already been drafted out with a Sports Illustrated writer lol.

Smiling faces. Hidden agendas.

Also, the Knicks were going to let Riley out of his contract anyway. There was a significant power struggle there, and the Knicks president foolishly sided with their GM over Riley.

Meticode
04-21-2015, 06:30 PM
When is he going to get a taste of his own medicine?
He already has. He has a past of trading away Heat players like the Mournings and Hardaways to win now, onyl to get them back later working in the team. Haslem will probbaly get traded before he retires and do the same and come back. It's just funny LeBron does the same thing, but in reverse. He got what he wanted from the Heat, championship pedigree and rings and left. Hence, taste of his own medicine.

RedBlackAttack
04-21-2015, 06:38 PM
#1 lebron only said he liked him, right? not to mention, riley is not dan gilbert who basically rolls on his back whenever LBJ gives him the command.

#2 doesn't make much sense for lebron to push for a guy anyway if he had already planned to leave. most reasonable scenerio, he simply hadn't decided yet. riley knew there was a big x-factor either way.
Pretty sure Riley would have rolled whichever direction LeBron asked him to when it looked like he was beginning to slip away over the summer.

And, no doubt in my mind the Heat picking Napier was heavily influenced by LeBron's tweets... which speaks to how just how much power he had there.

James was always pretty open about the fact that he saw himself back in Cleveland at some point. Most people -- myself included -- didn't think it would happen this quickly, but it didn't seem like a secret that he planned to finish his career here eventually.

He started to talk about it in the press as early as 2012.

February 2012:

James said he made a mistake in the way he left Cleveland and could see himself playing for the Cavaliers again. Not even Jeremy Lin could top that news on Thursday.

"I think it would be great," James said after the Heat's practice at The Q in preparation for tonight's game against the Cavs. "It would be fun to play in front of these fans again. I had a lot fun times in my seven years here. You can't predict the future, and hopefully I continue to stay healthy. I'm here as a Miami Heat player, and I'm happy where I am now, but I don't rule that out in no sense.

"And if I decide to come back, hopefully the fans will accept me."

This discussion actually started a few weeks ago when former Plain Dealer reporter Brian Windhorst, now working for ESPN.com, suggested in a local radio interview that he could see James returning. This was the first time James was asked about that in Cleveland, and his candid responses took reporters by surprise.

http://www.cleveland.com/cavs/index.ssf/2012/02/lebron_james_says_he_could_see.html

Crimsonrain777
04-21-2015, 06:44 PM
He already has. He has a past of trading away Heat players like the Mournings and Hardaways to win now, onyl to get them back later working in the team. Haslem will probbaly get traded before he retires and do the same and come back. It's just funny LeBron does the same thing, but in reverse. He got what he wanted from the Heat, championship pedigree and rings and left. Hence, taste of his own medicine.

if those players end up coming back and working for the Heat organization. that show's loyalty on the part of Riley. but anyway, my question was addressed to Lebron. he's become notorious for not letting his intentions known til the last minute when teams are unable to plan for it. he's done it to the Cavs and now the Heat

JellyBean
04-21-2015, 06:56 PM

http://i883.photobucket.com/albums/ac34/ChristineFerrara/GIFs/preach.gif

RedBlackAttack
04-21-2015, 07:00 PM
if those players end up coming back and working for the Heat organization. that show's loyalty on the part of Riley. but anyway, my question was addressed to Lebron. he's become notorious for not letting his intentions known til the last minute when teams are unable to plan for it. he's done it to the Cavs and now the Heat
Agreed.

He handled his exit far better in Miami than he did in Cleveland... because it is literally impossible to do it any worse than he did the first time around. But, I still thought it was ridiculous the way he held the entire FA class and the NBA hostage for a week when it was obvious to everyone he was coming back.

It was a very open secret that he was coming back to Cleveland at least 10 days before the announcement. This idea that he waited until the last minute to decide either in 2010 or 2014 is truly ridiculous. I said it at the time, too.

Then again, it shouldn't surprise anyone. LBJ is a notorious attention whore. A lot of guys shy away from the spotlight. LeBron lives for it. That is a valid reason, imo, for the Miami organization and their fans to harbor some ill will. Now, what he did to the Cavs... that was comically bad. It felt like he took a 100-mile detour just to kick the city in the nuts. I'm sure that wasn't his intention, but holy sh!t.

Things worked out for the best in the end, but that will always live in infamy when it comes to how athletes should NOT to handle their departure.

Blue&Orange
04-21-2015, 07:15 PM
crying that the guy that quit on his team Cavs vs celtics so that he could go to the heat win championships, left his team to go to a more talented team.

Priceless, just priceless.

Not going even to mention the breaking the rules collusion.

Jasper
04-21-2015, 08:00 PM
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/014/277/laptop.jpg

ditto :D

Dresta
04-22-2015, 04:46 AM
Why do the morons in this thread not realise this has not to do with him leaving , but with how he left, which was typical Bron - i.e. being an asshole to people who had your back, not telling them of your intentions, leaving them in uncertainty and in a poor position to plan for the future.

When Riley said "No more smiling faces with hidden agendas" he was talking specifically about having to build last summer without knowing about LeBron. Not hard to understand why this is a cuntish thing to do to a team and management that has brought you great success - in fact, it looks like a downright attempt to sabotage the competition.

It's the same shit he pulled in Cleveland, except no one cares because he wrote that pathetic and egomanaical letter :lol.

r15mohd
04-22-2015, 08:49 AM
Why do the morons in this thread not realise this has not to do with him leaving , but with how he left, which was typical Bron - i.e. being an asshole to people who had your back, not telling them of your intentions, leaving them in uncertainty and in a poor position to plan for the future.

When Riley said "No more smiling faces with hidden agendas" he was talking specifically about having to build last summer without knowing about LeBron. Not hard to understand why this is a cuntish thing to do to a team and management that has brought you great success - in fact, it looks like a downright attempt to sabotage the competition.

It's the same shit he pulled in Cleveland, except no one cares because he wrote that pathetic and egomanaical letter :lol.

once Lebron decided to opt-out on his 5th year with Miami, you had to have some thought that he was on his way out...if you didn't you're the moron, as well. you basically saw how fed-up he was with the team during the Finals, same expressions he gave during his last playoff appearance verse Boston in 2010, when Boston won. he looked drained and fed up of the situation. clear signs he was thinking about leaving.

same scenario with Cleveland before he left in 2010...he refused to restructure mid-year, toured the country for a new home, yet everyone in Cleveland wants us to believe they were played. :rolleyes: eff that!!! Cleveland played themselves thinking he was coming back...Lebron was leaving Cleveland since the mid-season, and the only way he was remaining a Cav was IF they won the title that year. if you didn't see those signs prior to the 2010 summer, you're a moron too :hammerhead:

BlakFrankWhite
04-22-2015, 08:51 AM
In reality, Riley cries everyday because Lebron left and the Heat are now out of the playoffs cause of that......lmao

r15mohd
04-22-2015, 08:59 AM
In reality, Riley cries everyday because Lebron left and the Heat are now out of the playoffs cause of that......lmao

doubt that...he has remorse, that's a surety, but he knows how to recover from the situation. my beef with Riley is that he doesn't like to let the ship sink and start afresh. huge contract for Bosh, all loyalty based. restructuring Wade for 2-years at a pretty high dollar, all loyalty based (though not as bad as Bosh seeing he's off the books next summer).

next summer, we're in the running to land a huge FA, maybe two. after Lebron left, and 4 finals with 2 titles...I'm ok with a 2yr rebuild plan, rather than trying to just compete for a playoff spot and not a title.

ILLsmak
04-22-2015, 09:26 AM

damn dudes neggin u hard.

I def can't understand how people accepted his comeback to the Cavs, but I think the fit of Cleveland is much better than the Heat was. The Heat had star power and better D, but the way the Cavs are playing... I dunno they might even have better coaching.

I'm never gonna forget the decision or him quitting vs Boston. I'm not gonna forget him quitting on Miami either or the unbelievable scenario of him ditching Cleveland like nothing and coming back as if he never left (and the fans accepting him as if he had been off fighting in a foreign land.)

I USED TO HATE BRON BUT NOW HE'S BACK. I LOVE HIM. Even dudes on this forum. Not trying to call anyone out, but that's some bitchmade shit. If you posted about him and hating him, you need to keep hating him. Even if he's on your team. At the very least, don't embrace him. I can watch the Cavs without embracing Bron. It's just like o that guy, out there throwing passes out of bounds and shit.

-Smak

Derka
04-22-2015, 09:49 AM
Suck it up, Riles. You play the game and sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. Stop all that hating, my man.

r15mohd
04-22-2015, 10:01 AM

I def can't understand how people accepted his comeback to the Cavs, but I think the fit of Cleveland is much better than the Heat was. The Heat had star power and better D, but the way the Cavs are playing... I dunno they might even have better coaching.

I'm never gonna forget the decision or him quitting vs Boston. I'm not gonna forget him quitting on Miami either or the unbelievable scenario of him ditching Cleveland like nothing and coming back as if he never left (and the fans accepting him as if he had been off fighting in a foreign land.)

I USED TO HATE BRON BUT NOW HE'S BACK. I LOVE HIM. Even dudes on this forum. Not trying to call anyone out, but that's some bitchmade shit. If you posted about him and hating him, you need to keep hating him. Even if he's on your team. At the very least, don't embrace him. I can watch the Cavs without embracing Bron. It's just like o that guy, out there throwing passes out of bounds and shit.

-Smak

it's simple...winning cures all. Lebron's return put the Cavs back on the map, their likely going to the Finals again with him. you can hate Lebron all you want, but if you're a Cavs fan you have no choice but to embrace him and the fact that with him returning, you're once again relevant in the NBA.

everyone sees the flip/flop on Lebron on this board with many posters...those diehard Cavs fans who hated him for leaving might show a tough guy front here, but deep inside they're loving him being a Cav again.

same with Destra here, he hates Lebron now that he's no longer a Heat, even goes as far to say he prefers the Heat now that Lebron is gone and the media attention isn't around anymore. i find it bizarre because you rather no media attention and a lackluster team? :confusedshrug: or a media attention crazed Heat with Final aspirations every year? :confusedshrug:

personally, give me the shot at titles with everything involved. no better feeling that being in contention with a shot at another ring than to be on the outside looking in.

DukeDelonte13
04-22-2015, 11:28 AM

-Smak

Im a cavs fan. I want the best player in the league to be on my team. Am I as big of a fan as I used to be? No, but i'm very happy the cavs are contenders.

Lebron pre miami was cool, he was was this hometown hero, now he's just more of a mercenary. He came back. I don't hate the guy, but i'm not buying Lebron shoes and Lebron jerseys.

FLDFSU
04-22-2015, 11:47 AM

Or Riley could do what is best for the team and draft who HE thinks is best for Miami. GMs should not be listening to players and do their own job. If you don't want a player, don't draft him.

r15mohd
04-22-2015, 11:51 AM
Or Riley could do what is best for the team and draft who HE thinks is best for Miami. GMs should not be listening to players and do their own job. If you don't want a player, don't draft him.

with a player like Lebron on the team, you gotta hear them out some or at least discuss the possibilities in picking him up. doubt this uncommon with susperstars in any organization and making moves.

same goes for trades and and waivers...pretty sure Lebron would of been totally against Mickey's move to dump Mike Miller last year, however uninvolved and pushed Lebron to questioning his future under the owner and if he's best for his career.

FLDFSU
04-22-2015, 12:10 PM
with a player like Lebron on the team, you gotta hear them out some or at least discuss the possibilities in picking him up. doubt this uncommon with susperstars in any organization and making moves.

same goes for trades and and waivers...pretty sure Lebron would of been totally against Mickey's move to dump Mike Miller last year, however uninvolved and pushed Lebron to questioning his future under the owner and if he's best for his career.

Well that is fine. But then realize that Lebron's interest are not necessarily the same as the Heat or Riley's interest. If you listen to a player. That is on YOU if it does not work out.

Riley gets paid to be the GM and make basketball decisions, not Lebron, or Wade, or Bosh, or Dragic. If Riley thinks G. Dragic's brother should go, then he should go. If Dragic feels that Riley should not have traded his brother and then leaves during FA then so be it.

So good point about Mike Miller.

Everyone, players, owners, GMs, etc. should learn how to look out for No. 1. Lebron made a business decision to come to Miami. He made a business decision to leave Miami.

Riley, if this is directed at Lebron, needs to grow up and get over it.

In 3 years, if Riley had the chance to trade Lebron for Durant, he would do so. And he would probably do it without notice or apology.

Dresta
04-22-2015, 01:17 PM
once Lebron decided to opt-out on his 5th year with Miami, you had to have some thought that he was on his way out...if you didn't you're the moron, as well. you basically saw how fed-up he was with the team during the Finals, same expressions he gave during his last playoff appearance verse Boston in 2010, when Boston won. he looked drained and fed up of the situation. clear signs he was thinking about leaving.

same scenario with Cleveland before he left in 2010...he refused to restructure mid-year, toured the country for a new home, yet everyone in Cleveland wants us to believe they were played. :rolleyes: eff that!!! Cleveland played themselves thinking he was coming back...Lebron was leaving Cleveland since the mid-season, and the only way he was remaining a Cav was IF they won the title that year. if you didn't see those signs prior to the 2010 summer, you're a moron too :hammerhead:
How does any of this change the fact that he handled yet another exit like the disloyal egomaniac he is? You can write as may paragraphs of excuses as you want, but in the end, Bron played the team he'd just been on 4 finals runs with, the same way he played the Cavs (just with better PR tactics). Man got Riley to fly out to Vegas and to sit through a whole meeting with him when he'd already written that absurd letter - just admit he's a **** and move on with your life :lol

I mean, are you really so stupid as to be incapable of recognising why it might be considered rude not to inform a team you shared so much success with, and which was prevented from moving in order to await your decision? The reason they thought Bron was staying was evidently that they thought he wouldn't be the same dick he was to the Cavs to them, and they were wrong. But stop denying he's a dick, christ.

r15mohd
04-22-2015, 01:30 PM
How does any of this change the fact that he handled yet another exit like the disloyal egomaniac he is? You can write as may paragraphs of excuses as you want, but in the end, Bron played the team he'd just been on 4 finals runs with, the same way he played the Cavs (just with better PR tactics). Man got Riley to fly out to Vegas and to sit through a whole meeting with him when he'd already written that absurd letter - just admit he's a **** and move on with your life :lol

I mean, are you really so stupid as to be incapable of recognising why it might be considered rude not to inform a team you shared so much success with, and which was prevented from moving in order to await your decision? The reason they thought Bron was staying was evidently that they thought he wouldn't be the same dick he was to the Cavs to them, and they were wrong. But stop denying he's a dick, christ.

disloyal egomaniac? again, loyalty only applies to fans and their team, not to a player and the organization because the loyalty is NEVER reciprocal. an organization can ship a player at the latest minutes into the night without said player even being aware, but for a player to do the same to an organization is somehow disloyal. :facepalm

hang your hat high on Wade for "sticking it through" (though he was shopping himself in 2010, how loyal is that to the Heat fanbase? :rolleyes:) but at the point where Lebron chose to opt out and not take the 20mil for his 5th year is where you can pretty much say to yourself, we have a serious chance in losing him! so for you to think he's disloyal at that point, or even the Heat front office to think that, is plainly absurd. has nothing to do with what type of person he is, he owes nothing to the Heat once he said he was opting out...same way he owed nothing to the Cavs when he didn't restructure or resign. the Heat or Cavs could try and make moves based on him resigning, but if he hasn't marked his name on that contract, cut your losses and do better next time.

Dresta
04-22-2015, 02:53 PM
Listen you utter cretin: none of what you say has anything to do with how he handled his exit in Miami, or in Cleveland - stop ignoring or simply obfuscating the point by incessantly replying to things i haven't said.

r15mohd
04-22-2015, 02:56 PM
Listen you utter cretin: none of what you say has anything to do with how he handled his exit in Miami, or in Cleveland - stop ignoring or simply obfuscating the point by incessantly replying to things i haven't said.

everything to do with it...deny all you want tho!

rain all week in SoFlo and I'm stuck here trying to make you see the light :lol