PDA

View Full Version : Morris Twins charged with aggravated assault

Dr Seuss
04-21-2015, 05:15 PM
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/12735869/marcus-morris-markieff-morris-phoenix-suns-charged-felony-assault

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nba/1843/markieff-morris

"Markieff Morris and twin brother Marcus Morris have been charged with felony aggravated assault following an incident on January 24 at a local recreation center in Phoenix, Arizona.
The Morris twins and three other men allegedly assaulted 36-year-old Erik Hood at the Nin Mason Pulliam Recreation Center after a he sent "an inappropriate text message" to the Morris twins' mother, and their first court appearance is scheduled for May 7. These are some serious charges that the Morris twins are facing, and under Arizona law, aggravated assault can carry a sentence of 5-15 years in prison. Needless to say, this is a story we'll be following very closely this offseason. "

i was happy for the two when they ended up on the same team, because it seemed like they really really wanted to stay together, but ive read of a few incidents involving the two of them when together. these dudes need to grow up.

LoneyROY7
04-21-2015, 05:17 PM
Apparently these dudes have all their money sent to the same f*cking account. Have some independence for f*ck's sake. :facepalm

Levity
04-21-2015, 05:19 PM
Apparently these dudes have all their money sent to the same f*cking account. Have some independence for f*ck's sake. :facepalm

"we shared a womb, so why not share everything else?"

TOUCH MY BODY
04-21-2015, 05:20 PM
Do they jack each other off too?

nathanjizzle
04-21-2015, 05:21 PM
what do you expect from 2 dudes that look like joe budden.

He Strong
04-21-2015, 05:21 PM
That's not good.

Cold soul
04-21-2015, 05:36 PM
Terrible news they both might have no NBA career ahead of them.

Lensanity
04-21-2015, 05:37 PM
This topic should be getting more attention on here instead of the usual Kobe/Lebron/MJ Stan pissing contests.

Fudge
04-21-2015, 05:53 PM
Good. Put these two ugly looking muts away where they belong. In prison.

Cold soul
04-21-2015, 05:55 PM
This topic should be getting more attention on here instead of the usual Kobe/Lebron/MJ Stan pissing contests.

Well that's normal day here on ISH daily Kobe vs MJ vs Lebron stan fight.

04mzwach
04-21-2015, 06:13 PM
The worst they'll get is probation, but I doubt they even get them anything. It's just the way the world works and I doubt that man will testify against them.

outbreak
04-21-2015, 06:31 PM
It's a bit creepy. They get all the same tattoos in the same place, share a bank account, reportedly cried for weeks when separated early on in their careers, shared a bed in college. WTF is up with them?

Lensanity
04-21-2015, 06:39 PM
It's a bit creepy. They get all the same tattoos in the same place, share a bank account, reportedly cried for weeks when separated early on in their careers, shared a bed in college. WTF is up with them?

Most importantly, they have completely identical d1cks

Lensanity
04-21-2015, 06:40 PM
The worst they'll get is probation, but I doubt they even get them anything. It's just the way the world works and I doubt that man will testify against them.

The twins tried to negotiate an out of court settlement so this wouldn't go public and would save their careers but he refused and wants to make money in court and get them in big trouble.

Thunderfan86
04-21-2015, 07:00 PM
Most importantly, they have completely identical d1cks
What? :biggums:

Lensanity
04-21-2015, 07:03 PM
What? :biggums:

Its true.... :coleman:

Levity
04-21-2015, 07:07 PM

:oldlol:
they sleep charlie and the chocolate factory style?