PDA

View Full Version : So disappointed in the Raptors...can someone update on the game?

k0kakw0rld
04-21-2015, 09:44 PM
Glad I did not go for game 2. Sold my ticket last minute.

Losing by 12 :facepalm

Imtheman
04-21-2015, 09:48 PM
Down by 13. Its only the 3rd Q though. Plenty of time.

k0kakw0rld
04-21-2015, 10:06 PM
I can't believe what I'm watching from this team. At home really? :facepalm

oarabbus
04-21-2015, 10:06 PM
I can't believe what I'm watching from this team. At home really? :facepalm

This. At home AFTER A LOSS AT HOME IN OT

give me a break...

imdaman99
04-21-2015, 10:11 PM
OP about to lose one of his 12 teams. Good thing, he still has 11 others left. 1 of them surely has to win :banana:

Milbuck
04-21-2015, 10:12 PM
OP about to lose one of his 12 teams. Good thing, he still has 11 others left. 1 of them surely has to win :banana:
:roll:

Velocirap31
04-21-2015, 10:15 PM
We're used to being let down.

Prime_Shaq
04-21-2015, 10:17 PM
Raptors one of your teams too?

knicksman
04-21-2015, 10:34 PM
i know why you root for lots of teams OP. Coz NBA is the only thing that keeps you from committing suicide:lol

k0kakw0rld
04-22-2015, 12:53 AM
OP about to lose one of his 4 teams. Good thing, he still has 3 others left. 1 of them surely has to win :banana:
Fixed.

But still believe in the Raps. Fvck WIZARDS AND PIERCE AND WALL AND BEAL as well.

Fudge
04-22-2015, 12:54 AM
:lol

SaltyMeatballs
04-22-2015, 12:56 AM
Fixed.

But still believe in the Raps. Fvck WIZARDS AND PIERCE AND WALL AND BEAL as well.
You root for 4 ****ing teams? :roll:

k0kakw0rld
04-22-2015, 12:57 AM
i know why you root for lots of teams OP. Coz NBA is the only thing that keeps you from committing suicide:lol
oh boy they all in the playoffs my nikka. And been rooting for them before even making any noise in today's NBA.

Example Raptors: Where the hell were they before last year? :confusedshrug:
Warriors: Where were they after 07? No where to be found. But I was riding with them (Back in 2011 my first ISH avy was Monta & Curry).

Spurs: Been rooting for them since Duncan.

Nets: (Since Kidd and again I was riding with them even tho they weren't in the payoffs picture for years). Now my favorite player in the league (Deron Williams) is playing for Brooklyn Nets and was coached by y favorite player ever (Jason Kidd) How you don't want me to root for them?

Explain? :confusedshrug:

SugarHill
04-22-2015, 12:59 AM
oh boy they all in the playoffs my nikka. And been rooting for them before even making any noise in today's NBA.

Warriors: Where were they after 07? No where to be found. But I was riding with them (Back in 2011 my first ISH avy was Monta & Curry).

Nets: (Since Kidd and again I was riding with them even tho they weren't in the payoffs picture for years). Now my favorite player in the league (Deron Williams) is playing for Brooklyn Nets and was coached by y favorite player ever (Jason Kidd) How you don't want me to root for them?

:applause:

knicksman
04-22-2015, 04:22 AM

Thats what im saying. coz you cant afford a year on the lottery coz youre a depressed loser on the verge of committing suicide.

Cocaine80s
04-22-2015, 04:35 AM
Thats what im saying. coz you cant afford a year on the lottery coz youre a depressed loser on the verge of committing suicide.
Your username is "knicksman" but youre a thunder fan :oldlol:

Nick Young
04-22-2015, 05:33 AM
Craptors gonna craptor
https://fbcdn-profile-a.akamaihd.net/hprofile-ak-xaf1/t5.0-1/41787_290705790168_6701182_n.jpg

bobopenguin
04-22-2015, 05:59 AM

What would u do if its gsw vs nets at the final? My man, curry vs Deron :( I would party all night , doesn't matter who won I am happy.:rockon: