PDA

View Full Version : Sadly, it's time for Dirk to hang it up...

Fudge
04-22-2015, 12:46 AM
It's over. Finito. Disco Dirk is no more.

Washed up. Couldn't score on Borat on multiple switches tonight. I don't think he, or Dallas, can ever recover from this. This was brutal to watch.

How will you guys remember him? What is the first thing to come to mind when you hear the name "Dirk Nowitzki"?

LoneyROY7
04-22-2015, 12:48 AM

Washed up. Couldn't score on Borat on multiple switches tonight. I don't think he, or Dallas, can ever recover from this. This was brutal to watch.

How will you guys remember him? What is the first thing to come to mind when you hear the name "Dirk Nowitzki"?

That Shaun Livingston said he had an impressive c0ck.

DMAVS41
04-22-2015, 01:03 AM
He had 24/8/2... Two nights ago in a road playoff game

It's time for him to be a role player. Unfortunately this team isn't good enough for that.

Lensanity
04-22-2015, 02:29 AM
Its 1 bad game. He can still shoot, he just shot like dog shit tonight.

navy
04-22-2015, 02:29 AM
Its 1 bad game. He can still shoot, he just shot like dog shit tonight.
He hasnt played defense in years.

Thunderfan86
04-22-2015, 02:35 AM

The way he shitted on Lebron and the Heatles back in 2011.

Pushxx
04-22-2015, 02:38 AM
Can't blame Dirk. When Felton, Aminu, Amar'e and Barea are your bench, you aren't going far.

Ellis and Rondo are like oil and water, and the Mavs have a horrendous catch-and-shoot game for Dirk/Rondo.

ronnymac
04-22-2015, 02:41 AM
He had 24/8/2... Two nights ago in a road playoff game

It's time for him to be a role player. Unfortunately this team isn't good enough for that.
Signing parsons to that contract was a big mistake. Let Rondo leave, go after Dragic and a defensive minded backup big man. Amare is washed up and Chandler needs a backup 4/5 big who can play D and rebound.

oarabbus
04-22-2015, 02:45 AM
http://i.imgur.com/ee7zE19.gif

zizozain
04-22-2015, 02:54 AM

firt: the cough gate
http://sports.cbsimg.net/images/visual/whatshot/wade-james-mock.jpg

then this

http://media.nj.com/nets_impact/photo/9694677-large.jpeg

https://cbsnewyork.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/heat-mavericks-game-2.jpg

Mrofir
04-22-2015, 04:04 AM
Interesting that just a few years ago people were saying Rondo was a top 5 PG and now Dragic is an upgrade.

LA_Showtime
04-22-2015, 04:16 AM
Dirk's at the point where he can't win a series by himself but he's still capable of going off and winning a game or contributing to the cause. Unfortunately, Dallas needs prime Dirk to win this series.

IllegalD
04-22-2015, 07:21 AM

Everyone knows that Dirk struggles against smaller defenders who are more gangster than him: Udonis Haslem, James Posey, Stephen Jackson, and now Trevor Ariza. How many times does this guy need to be shut down by a midget before people concede how overrated he's always been? :confusedshrug:

IllegalD
04-22-2015, 07:23 AM

Perennial playoff choker who should've won at least 2-3 more rings if he wasn't such a mental midget.

A player who's fanbase uses one fluke/miracle championship run in order to try to sweep all the other chokejobs that mark his career under the rug.

A guy who couldn't take full advantage of the stacked teams he had throughout his career and an owner who is not shy at spending.

Fudge
04-22-2015, 07:25 AM
Perennial playoff choker who should've won at least 2-3 more rings if he wasn't such a mental midget.

A player who's fanbase uses one fluke/miracle championship run in order to try to sweep all the other chokejobs that mark his career under the rug.

A guy who couldn't take full advantage of the stacked teams he had throughout his career and an owner who is not shy at spending.
I said Dirk Nowitzki, not LeBron James.

IllegalD
04-22-2015, 07:27 AM
I said Dirk Nowitzki, not LeBron James.

:lol :applause:

Doranku
04-22-2015, 08:41 AM

I'll always remember him for his 2011 run and how he was basically able to conquer evil by defeating the Superfriends with his cast of journeyman players. EVERYONE outside of that shithole, scum-ridden Miami was rooting for Dirk and he delivered. :applause: :bowdown:

Lebron23
05-17-2015, 06:54 PM
He tried to pull a Tim Duncan via coasting in the regular season, but it didn't work out in the playoffs. He can still be a reliable 3rd or 4th scoring option in a contending team.