PDA

View Full Version : Whats Going to Happen to Rondo?

HurricaneKid
04-22-2015, 01:14 PM
Because WOW. He is one week from free agency and he does THAT? How much is he costing himself? He thought he was going to get max offers and I'm not sure 20 teams would take him at the league min at this point. Then today it comes out he is saying Carlisle or him. Does he not have any clue how stupid that sounds?

For those of you not watching he got an 8 sec call bringing the ball up the court without any pressure, then proceeded to ignore his guy and give him an open 3. He had 4 fouls in 10 minutes, including a few ridiculously stupid fouls with Houston in the bonus. Then after the game the team is showering, getting ready and he bolts without a word to the media or any teammates or officials. AND THEY ARE ON THE ROAD.

Rondo to the Lakers was assumed to this point but he is an awful fit next to Kobe, and frankly an awful fit pretty much anywhere at this point in his career.

Does anyone still think this guy can play? Because I don't. AT ALL.

Taller than CP3
04-22-2015, 01:19 PM
It wouldn't surprise me if he gets benched again next game and chooses not to show up for Game 4. Or if he does get playing time, he will do everything he can to sabotage the Mavericks because he hates Carlisle that much. That's how big of a bitch he is.

StephHamann
04-22-2015, 01:24 PM
He should go home be a family man

MiseryCityTexas
04-22-2015, 01:25 PM
You know you ****ed up when Rick subs in Ray Felton.:facepalm

HurricaneKid
04-22-2015, 01:39 PM
It wouldn't surprise me if he gets benched again next game and chooses not to show up for Game 4. Or if he does get playing time, he will do everything he can to sabotage the Mavericks because he hates Carlisle that much. That's how big of a bitch he is.

I would be shocked if he sees the floor again. Cuban goes out of his way to cater to players, even ones that have no future in his organization. But I think Cuban and Carlisle would prefer to just send him on his way and see if the team responds to that. Because once a player resorts to treason its all over. His teammates are out there killing themselves and he is sabataging them.

sd3035
04-22-2015, 01:40 PM
he should get sent to china

HomieWeMajor
04-22-2015, 01:54 PM
This female looking statpadder has been exposed big time the last couple of years. He needs to go to a team that will let him pass up open layup to pad his dimes.

IncarceratedBob
04-22-2015, 01:57 PM
He's proven all the doubters right. He's nothing without 3 hall of famers, and honestly wasn't that much WITH them. You put any D league point on those squads and they easily tie or pass his numbers/impact. Rondo is a diva and borderline pedantic, he doesn't care about basketball and it shows in his lack of improvement. How are you an NBA player that can't shoot, how's that possible? He's a SCRUB. I say a team takes a shot on him this offseason with a 1 year mid level exception deal and he gets cut before the all star break

Optimus Prime
04-22-2015, 01:57 PM
He's gonna come to LA to team up with Kobe and Love.

:banana:

:kobe:

HurricaneKid
04-22-2015, 02:01 PM
He's gonna come to LA to team up with Kobe and Love.

:banana:

The little banana appears to be happy. Are you seriously suggesting you want Rondo? Can you please tell me how Kobe and Rondo play together?

DeuceWallaces
04-22-2015, 02:03 PM
:lol Lakers will max him

He Strong
04-22-2015, 02:06 PM
Rondo so gone.

Crown&Coke
04-22-2015, 02:16 PM
You know you ****ed up when Rick subs in Ray Felton.:facepalm

forreal

UK2K
04-22-2015, 02:18 PM
I still think Rondo would be a good fit on the Pacers once PG comes back.

Shooters. Defense. Slow pace. Playmakers.

That's where he needs to go.

Patrick Chewing
04-22-2015, 02:19 PM
Wasn't he the best PG in the game just a few years ago??

Done_And_Done
04-22-2015, 02:19 PM
I would be shocked if he sees the floor again. Cuban goes out of his way to cater to players, even ones that have no future in his organization. But I think Cuban and Carlisle would prefer to just send him on his way and see if the team responds to that. Because once a player resorts to treason its all over. His teammates are out there killing themselves and he is sabataging them.

Down 2 games.... Telling him to stay home might actually not be the worst of decisions. His presence on the court/bench doesn't seem to be efficacious. Sometimes such decisions can have a unifying effect on a team.

T_L_P
04-22-2015, 02:23 PM
All the good teams have much better PGs, so naturally someone like the Knicks or Lakers will give him a lot of money, and continue losing.

T_L_P
04-22-2015, 02:24 PM
Wasn't he the best PG in the game just a few years ago??

:roll:

BlakFrankWhite
04-22-2015, 02:25 PM
Would still take him anyday over Dion Waiters

Levity
04-22-2015, 02:30 PM
how would he fair in george karl's offense?

.....cause i really dont want him in LA

HOoopCityJones
04-22-2015, 02:32 PM
Keep Rondo away from LA. J. Clarkson the future.

boozehound
04-22-2015, 02:34 PM
:lol Lakers will max him
that would be hilarious. While he is still better than he has shown on this dallas team, hes not better than the celtic he has been the last 2 years.

HurricaneKid
04-22-2015, 03:44 PM
Down 2 games.... Telling him to stay home might actually not be the worst of decisions. His presence on the court/bench doesn't seem to be efficacious. Sometimes such decisions can have a unifying effect on a team.

I just don't know what good he is to have on the team. If he is literally working against the team to end his season he needs to be excised. Period.

Dizzle-2k7
04-22-2015, 03:46 PM
Rondo is still a top 5 PG and id take him over Kyrie's chucking ,no defense playing ass..

If Rondo was on the cavs theyd win 70 games with his defense and playmaking

Springsteen
04-22-2015, 03:50 PM
Rondo is still a top 5 PG and id take him over Kyrie's chucking ,no defense playing ass..

:coleman:

dreamwarrior
04-22-2015, 03:50 PM
Im pretty sure he is playing injured. The kid is shooting 40% from the ft line. Something is not right

HurricaneKid
04-22-2015, 03:53 PM

I am pretty sure I could come up with a list of 50 PGs who are better assets than Rondo now. And at least 25 who are flat out better players.

dazzer87
04-22-2015, 03:58 PM
Im pretty sure he is playing injured. The kid is shooting 40% from the ft line. Something is not right
Then hes been playing injured when he enter the NBA..........HOpefully Lakers will give him max, and give Love max too......:pimp:

Derka
04-22-2015, 04:22 PM
The little banana appears to be happy. Are you seriously suggesting you want Rondo? Can you please tell me how Kobe and Rondo play together?

Rondo dribbles the ball up the court.
He passes to Kobe.
Kobe shoots.

Game = planned. :oldlol:

r15mohd
04-22-2015, 04:24 PM
Rondo dribbles the ball up the court.
He passes to Kobe.
Kobe shoots.

Game = planned. :oldlol:

i could see a locker room fight or on court dispute between Kobe and Rondo. Kobe gonna catch another 2pc by his own teammate this time :lol :lol :lol

He Strong
04-22-2015, 04:27 PM
Keep Rondo away from LA. J. Clarkson the future.

That's up to Kobe.

HurricaneKid
04-22-2015, 04:33 PM

I was trying to figure out how Cubes was going to stay true to his reputation while getting rid of Rondo. I didn't think they would do something so transparently laughable as send him home with an "injury" but here we are.