PDA

View Full Version : Chandler Parsons out for the season.

TemporaMutantur
04-22-2015, 04:46 PM
The Mavericks have announced that Chandler Parsons shall be out for the remainder of the season.

Source 1 (http://fantasynews.cbssports.com/fantasybasketball/update/25159461/mavericks-f-chandler-parsons-knee-ruled-out-for-season)
Source 2 (http://www.nba.com/2015/news/04/22/mavericks-announce-parsons-out-for-season-and-rondo-out-indefinitely/index.html?ls=iref:nbahpts)

Huge loss for Dallas' hopes of advancing.

On the bright side, Rondo(AKA: Connect 4 Grandmaster) is out indefinitely. :D

Can't help myself but think of this clip with respect to Chandler's knees: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aQJedIVTX4

brandonman
04-22-2015, 04:48 PM
I received a notification that the Mavericks have announced that Chandler Parsons shall be out for the remainder of the season.

I'll add corroborating sources as they come.

Huge loss for Dallas' hopes of advancing.

On the bright side, Rondo(AKA: Connect 4 Grandmaster) is out indefinitely. :D

I heard that this morning on the radio but thought it was just Houston sports dj's starting sh!t. Tough break if true.

imnew09
04-22-2015, 04:50 PM
But but Parson > Ariza :roll: :roll:

15mil... for a pretty boy. Oh well Cuban :confusedshrug:

Spaulding
04-22-2015, 04:57 PM
Is Parsons to blame? Reports stated he was more hurt than he led on to be. Perhaps if he was more specific and proactive on his injury he could have been treated and healthy for playoffs?

TemporaMutantur
04-22-2015, 05:00 PM
Is Parsons to blame? Reports stated he was more hurt than he led on to be. Perhaps if he was more specific and proactive on his injury he could have been treated and healthy for playoffs?

Honestly, not really. The guy was out for the last 6 games of the regular season. And then.. they played him for 37 minutes in the opener. Not exactly easing him in and he played decently that game.

He Strong
04-22-2015, 05:33 PM
Mavs players dropping like flies.

DirkNowitzki41
04-22-2015, 05:34 PM
We can still beat Houston w/o Parsons.. but not getting past 2nd round w/o him.. that's for sure.

He Strong
04-22-2015, 05:37 PM
We can still beat Houston w/o Parsons.. but not getting past 2nd round w/o him.. that's for sure.

I'm rooting for a Mavs comeback, but I don't expect them to. They are severely undermanned now, and have terrible defense at the rim with the exception of Tyson.

Akrazotile
04-22-2015, 05:41 PM
But but Parson > Ariza :roll: :roll:

15mil... for a pretty boy. Oh well Cuban :confusedshrug:

Cuban holding an armful of L's in the basketball sphere lately.

Luckily for him hes got a bank account loaded with W's.

brantonli
04-22-2015, 05:42 PM

TBH that's how most NBA injuries are treated, players are always more hurt than they look, but because it's the playoffs, they have to soldier on and play throughh it, but for Parsons the injury is too damaging, got to rest.

Hope he can recover fully for next season.

brandonman
04-22-2015, 05:52 PM

I think at this point you need Houston to beat Houston, just sayin....