PDA

View Full Version : Rondo done with the Mavs per Carlisle

Ca$H
04-22-2015, 05:47 PM
Do you expect Rajon Rondo to ever wear a Mavericks uniform again? "No, I don't," Rick Carlisle said

https://twitter.com/espn_macmahon

Eric Cartman
04-22-2015, 05:49 PM
Alpha

COnDEMnED
04-22-2015, 05:50 PM
.........please....not to the Lakers Rondo... Go Somewhere Else...

Akrazotile
04-22-2015, 05:51 PM
Bout time some of yall learned.

Carlisle = BOSS

DirkNowitzki41
04-22-2015, 05:55 PM
Carlisle da BOSS

SCdac
04-22-2015, 05:55 PM
lol he doesn't mince words

Optimus Prime
04-22-2015, 05:58 PM
All this drama should drive Rondo's free agent value down so the Lakers can sign him for less. :banana:

T_L_P
04-22-2015, 06:00 PM
So much respect for this guy.

He sees a 'star' who is really a cancer and benches his ass.

If only Pop had the balls, tbh.

Akrazotile
04-22-2015, 06:01 PM
Carlisle da BOSS

Carlisle is a ****ing BOSS

gts
04-22-2015, 06:03 PM

That's why Pops will never be on the same level as Carlisle

That was sarcasm btw

Done_And_Done
04-22-2015, 06:04 PM
Rondo must have some serious character flaws. The guy seems like a complete ass.

SCdac
04-22-2015, 06:04 PM

In different ways, Pop has done that plenty of times. He's sat Parker early in his career during key moments of games (not for being a bad teammate), but more accurate, a player like DeJuan Blair who may have been disgruntled in the locker room, Pop has sat. Hell, Pop and crew waived Stephen Jackson right before the playoffs couple years ago. Neither blair or jackson was an AS like Rondo, but still, we shouldn't question Pop's fortitude and willingness to drop the hammer on a pro athlete. Dude is a boss too. Pop will sit the entire starting lineup 5 minutes into the game if they're playing like shit just to send a message :oldlol:

edit: check this great moment in Pop's coaching from this season... Pop yells at Danny Green to "Shut the **** up!" ... and the look on Parker's face is like, "oh damn you got yourself in some shit now man, good luck"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFFvShURQ5k

Eric Cartman
04-22-2015, 06:05 PM
All this drama should drive Rondo's free agent value down so the Knicks can sign him for less. :banana:

fixed

Crown&Coke
04-22-2015, 06:06 PM

:oldlol:

What?

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
04-22-2015, 06:10 PM

WTF.........Pop does that.....did u miss last years playoffs when Tony was gettin benched in key clutch/4th quarters for Patty Mills?

tontoz
04-22-2015, 06:12 PM
Damn. Pretty rare to see a coach say something like that.

Genaro
04-22-2015, 06:13 PM
Mitch, this isn't the droid you're looking for.

tpols
04-22-2015, 06:16 PM

Tim duncan has done waay too much for your franchise for that to happen :rolleyes:

Derka
04-22-2015, 06:18 PM
Way to be, Rick. I hate to see Rajon like this but f*ck him if he's gonna treat a coach like Carlisle in this fashion.

oarabbus
04-22-2015, 06:37 PM
That's why Pops will never be on the same level as Carlisle

That was sarcasm btw

:applause: :roll:

CelticBaller
04-22-2015, 06:39 PM
Celtics raped the mavs

T_L_P
04-22-2015, 06:42 PM
Tim duncan has done waay too much for your franchise for that to happen :rolleyes:

Ironically, I'm talking about the ball-hogging, inefficient guard who is among the worst defenders in the entire league :lol

NugzFan
04-22-2015, 06:46 PM
Wait what? He's done for the playoffs?

JUDGE WITNESS
04-22-2015, 06:47 PM
houston is done with dallas as well

gts
04-22-2015, 06:49 PM
houston is done with dallas as well
This .. let's not act like this is some deal breaker

With or without Rondo and Parsons this series was over from the opening tipoff

oarabbus
04-22-2015, 06:51 PM
Rondo with the "(we don't want you) back injury" :roll:

JUDGE WITNESS
04-22-2015, 06:54 PM
This .. let's not act like this is some deal breaker

With or without Rondo and Parsons this series was over from the opening tipoff
i give them a better chance with rondo. playing barea over rondo is a fukin sin

BlackWhiteGreen
04-22-2015, 06:55 PM
Celtics raped the mavs

Name me a big trade Danny hasn't won since the Ray Allen trade.

KG (duh)
Perk & Nate Rob for Jeff Green
Big Baby for Bass
The Brooklyn 'might have forced a rule change' Nets rape
Isaiah Thomas
TPE for Zeller, Thornton & pick (last 2 used to get Thomas)

Even minor ones like Prince for Jerebko & Gigi. Ainge is straight killing GMs

NugzFan
04-22-2015, 07:00 PM
Name me a big trade Danny hasn't won since the Ray Allen trade.

KG (duh)
Perk & Nate Rob for Jeff Green
Big Baby for Bass
The Brooklyn 'might have forced a rule change' Nets rape
Isaiah Thomas
TPE for Zeller, Thornton & pick (last 2 used to get Thomas)

Even minor ones like Prince for Jerebko & Gigi. Ainge is straight killing GMs

Until he gets real results on the court none of this really means much. The next 2-3 years for Boston will be interesting.

DirkNowitzki41
04-22-2015, 07:02 PM
Until he gets real results on the court none of this really means much. The next 2-3 years for Boston will be interesting.

This. As of now, they're just painfully mediocre. No superstar, not even a star. Not good enough to do anything in the playoffs.. they can only make it because of how weak the conference is.

Celtics fans shouldnt be bragging about 'raping' teams until they do something with all those trades.

chocolatethunder
04-22-2015, 07:05 PM
i give them a better chance with rondo. playing barea over rondo is a fukin sin
Except that Rondo has the worst plus minus on the team in the reg season and playoffs. What he did last night is embarrassing. I don't like Barea but just for morale any warm body at this point is an upgrade.

R.I.P.
04-22-2015, 07:23 PM
So it

Meticode
04-22-2015, 08:00 PM
Rondo starting to get exposed finally after playing with 3 hall of farmers towards the end of their careers just exiting their prime. He fell into the best situation for himself when Garnett, Allen and Pierce decided to get together.

CelticBaller
04-22-2015, 08:24 PM
Rondo starting to get exposed finally after playing with 3 hall of farmers towards the end of their careers just exiting their prime. He fell into the best situation for himself when Garnett, Allen and Pierce decided to get together.
like tearing his acl didn't have anything to do with it

D-FENS
04-22-2015, 08:25 PM
Going to Sac town and getting a stretch 4 would help is game

Dro
04-22-2015, 08:34 PM
Rondo does still get playing time right? Why would you say this while your team is still in the playoffs? Rondo hasn't been good this year for Dallas but if he's still getting playing time, then he still has potential to help your team. This ruins whatever little chemistry or confidence that Rondo may have and that hurts the team overall. I would have said something like, "well wait until after the season to address that". I would have deflected the question if I was Rick although I do appreciate his honesty...

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
04-22-2015, 08:45 PM
Rondo does still get playing time right? Why would you say this while your team is still in the playoffs? Rondo hasn't been good this year for Dallas but if he's still getting playing time, then he still has potential to help your team. This ruins whatever little chemistry or confidence that Rondo may have and that hurts the team overall. I would have said something like, "well wait until after the season to address that". I would have deflected the question if I was Rick although I do appreciate his honesty...
Rondo is out of the playoffs with a "back injury" ... indefinitely

Akrazotile
04-22-2015, 08:45 PM

Hes already benched the rest of the way. They dont need to worry bout his chemistry.

smoovegittar
04-22-2015, 08:47 PM
Rondo and Cousins. Match made in heaven.

Derka
04-22-2015, 08:58 PM
This is the thing a lot of my fellow Celtics fans are missing. Its been fun to watch since the trade deadline and I'm glad that we didn't tank the season (which, let's be honest, wasn't really an option to begin with...there was no way we were going to out-tank the Sixers, Knicks or Wolves)...but there's a loooooong way to go yet. This team needs a star or two and to make good use of this bevy of 1st rounders before we're talking seriously about being anything less than mediocre.

oarabbus
04-22-2015, 09:05 PM

Where is this "Hall of Farmers" :bowdown:

Dro
04-22-2015, 09:07 PM
Rondo is out of the playoffs with a "back injury" ... indefinitely
Ok, didn't know this. Well disregard my entire post then, lol.

Lensanity
04-22-2015, 09:08 PM
As a Suns fan, please sign with the Lakers for as much as possible.

Dro
04-22-2015, 09:09 PM
Where is this "Hall of Farmers" :bowdown:

http://www.happierhouston.com/wp-content/uploads/city-hall-farmers-market-review.jpg