PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody else find Hack-a-DeAndre fun/suspenseful?

He Strong
04-23-2015, 02:01 AM
People complain that it slows the game, but to me it is extremely fun to watch. When he is at the line, I find it suspenseful like anticipating a scary moment in a horror movie. Whether he makes it or misses it, it is an intense moment for fans rooting for or against him. I'm sure Clippers fans don't want the strategy to occur, but I'm sure it is intense for them too, and for me, the intensity of close games is the best part of watching the NBA during the playoffs.

aj1987
04-23-2015, 02:04 AM
Do you also enjoy watching paint dry?

Eric Cartman
04-23-2015, 02:08 AM
I enjoy the Eric Andre Show, so it was fantastic.

Of course I'm gonna be in the minority here, but it goes in depth into the psychology of this guy, expecting the foul, are they gonna get close, take him out, miss every single free throw. Cringe worthy tv.

Thunderfan86
04-23-2015, 02:09 AM
I find that my dick looks bigger when I have to pee real bad.

RRR3
04-23-2015, 02:17 AM
I find it cowardly and when overused counterintuitive

J Shuttlesworth
04-23-2015, 02:19 AM
The suspense is good, but I'd rather watch the suspense build naturally rather than at the free throw line.

Big Cheese
04-23-2015, 02:21 AM
i rather watch the suspense of teams making actual plays than watching freethrows.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
04-23-2015, 02:22 AM
I'd rather wipe my ass with gritty sandpaper.

SCdac
04-23-2015, 02:23 AM
Honestly, it seemed like Pop wasn't going to even use it until Crawford (the ref) called that technical and riled up Pop even more. I could be wrong of course, and everybody knew the strategy would happen sooner or later. But felt like Pop had a "I don't give a flying ****" vibe immediately after that moment. Duncan was pissed his intentional foul wasn't being called around that time iirc. Either way, I thought the crowd was getting into it, especially during DJ's rare makes

SCdac
04-23-2015, 02:25 AM
simple solution outside of changing the rules - put in a pro ball player who can make a completely uncontested shot from 15 feet at a decent rate lol

AintNoSunshine
04-23-2015, 02:30 AM
Do you also enjoy watching paint dry?

Paint drying is a certainty. Can't say that with DJ's FT shooting though.

I was acutally looking forward to that during the game:oldlol:

theaussieguy
04-23-2015, 02:48 AM
I heard reggie allude to the probability that Hack a jordan wont be around next year. Is he referring to an imminent rule change or what?

theaussieguy
04-23-2015, 03:10 AM
I heard reggie allude to the probability that Hack a jordan wont be around next year. Is he referring to an imminent rule change or what?

good question Id like to know this also