PDA

View Full Version : Kawhi Leonard wins DPOY

Smook A.
04-23-2015, 10:04 AM
Per NBA Game Time app

plowking
04-23-2015, 10:07 AM
Terrible choice.

Dude only played 64 games this season. Completely won it off the rep he has built up. He definitely would have been worthy of it had he played the full season, but the clear cut choice was Draymond Green IMO.

Uncle Drew
04-23-2015, 10:08 AM
Draymond Green got robbed.

r0drig0lac
04-23-2015, 10:13 AM
:rockon: DPOY and FMVP with 23

Harison
04-23-2015, 10:13 AM
Go Kiwi! :applause:

Giaodollo
04-23-2015, 10:15 AM
Lies? No sources.

Edit: I am sorry op for questiniong you, seems like I was just too lazy..

Found a chaced link from NBA but they removed it and one from SB nation
http://www.nba.com/spurs/introduction-2014-15-kia-nba-defensive-player-year-kawhi-leonard

http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2015/4/23/8480079/kawhi-leonard-wins-defensive-player-of-the-year

Hit_Em
04-23-2015, 10:16 AM
This

Milbuck
04-23-2015, 10:17 AM
Gobert got robbed imo. Kawhi is by no means a bad choice, he's definitely on that level, but no one has been as impactful defensively as Gobert. Not Kawhi, not Green, not Bogut, no one.

Clyde
04-23-2015, 10:17 AM
Terrible choice.

Dude only played 64 games this season. Completely won it off the rep he has built up. He definitely would have been worthy of it had he played the full season, but the clear cut choice was Draymond Green IMO.

hardly.

Chadwin
04-23-2015, 10:21 AM

:biggums: Kawhi led the NBA in defensive rating and steals per game

Giaodollo
04-23-2015, 10:21 AM
Gobert got robbed imo. Kawhi is by no means a bad choice, he's definitely on that level, but no one has been as impactful defensively as Gobert. Not Kawhi, not Green, not Bogut, no one.

No, I am Gobert's biggest fan and he is the most impactful defender in the league (check Jazz stats post All-Star) but for the season as a whole Jazz only ranked 14th in the league in defensive efficiency, mostly because of the poor play of Kanter defensively while logging close to 30 mpg. So, yeah DPOY *Post all star break, but that only accounts for 30 or so games.

Meanwhile Spurs are the 2nd ranked defense in the league and Kahwi is by far their best defender, again check his on/off stats and how bad they were defensively when he was out.

Congrats Kahwi Leonard... First perimeter winner since Artest.

AirTupac
04-23-2015, 10:22 AM
No love for Tony Allen?

Leroy Jetson
But I thought he was just a role player? DPOY and finals MVP by 23, yeah sounds like a role player to me. As a Spurs fan you almost feel bad for the rest of the league that rather than rebuild they are just gonna restock with this guy leading the way.

swagga
Terrible choice.

imo the best choice would've been tim duncan as he had the stats and it would've also been a lifetime achievement award.

leonard isn't that bad of a choice really. he absolutely destroys people, he looks like a bigger, stronger, more physical tony allen out there :bowdown: his defense is irreplaceable for the spurs.

draymond green/bogut are surrounded by other very good defenders so it's a bit like the mvp situation: curry shouldn't win as his team is stacked beyond death and green/bogut shouldn't win because they are in a defensively stack team (green, bogut, iggy, barnes, thompson)

dwight missed MUCH more games than kwahi

memphis are again a solid UNIT (gasol, tony allen, conley, green) so you can't say gasol is keeping them together defensively.

the only other REAL candidate is rudy gobert but for some unknown reason he isn't getting any recognition. Utah with him and without him is just day and night. Next year it's gobert's to lose.

DMV2
04-23-2015, 10:23 AM
Gobert will have plenty of years to win this award. Multiple times winning it.

It's always good to see non-PFs and non-C win this once in awhile.

swagga
04-23-2015, 10:23 AM

if anybody got robbed it's rudy gobert.

swagga
04-23-2015, 10:24 AM
Gobert will have plenty of years to win this award.

It's always good to see non-PFs and non-C win this once in awhile.

seen a couple of utah games this march and he is :wtf: the moment he hits the bench that team falls apart :lol

Wavves
04-23-2015, 10:24 AM
I wouldn't of gave it to him because of the total minutes he played compared to my choice of Draymond Green, but it still isn't a bad choice at all. Kawhi was on another level when he was healthy. Probably one of the better defensive wings I have ever seen play.

pauk
04-23-2015, 10:25 AM
It really was up for grabs this season like never before, absolutely no idea who would win it.

Dont know why he won it over Draymond Green though, he was better and played more... had the best record in the NBA aswell partially because of that defense...

Here are all the votes:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CDSC26BWgAAGAer.png:large

Ah well, congrats. Im happy it at least went to a perimeter D player for once....

Lebron23
Rudy G will get the award next season. Congrats to Kawhii Leonard

ArbitraryWater
imo the best choice would've been tim duncan as he had the stats and it would've also been a lifetime achievement award.

leonard isn't that bad of a choice really. he absolutely destroys people, he looks like a bigger, stronger, more physical tony allen out there :bowdown: his defense is irreplaceable for the spurs.

draymond green/bogut are surrounded by other very good defenders so it's a bit like the mvp situation: curry shouldn't win as his team is stacked beyond death and green/bogut shouldn't win because they are in a defensively stack team (green, bogut, iggy, barnes, thompson)

dwight missed MUCH more games than kwahi

memphis are again a solid UNIT (gasol, tony allen, conley, green) so you can't say gasol is keeping them together defensively.

the only other REAL candidate is rudy gobert but for some unknown reason he isn't getting any recognition. Utah with him and without him is just day and night. Next year it's gobert's to lose.

Falty logic.. so a certain set of teammates automatically eliminate you from awards? No.

Giaodollo
04-23-2015, 10:28 AM

It isn't hard to figure out why, I don't even remember the last defender winning DPOY without a top 5 defensive team, 90 % are on top 3 defensive team. Yes he is one of the most impactful defenders, maybe the most but he didn't start until around February/March. He did anchor a top 3 defense since the all star break but as I said in a previous post it was a very short time span.

He'll be a top 3 candidate and probably win next year though. No way Jazz doesn't have the best defensive team next year with Gobert and Favors.

ImKobe
04-23-2015, 10:28 AM
ring
dpoy
finals mvp

at age 23-

pauk
04-23-2015, 10:29 AM

DPOY is the defensive MVP... so i mean, team record matters, it has to translate to success...

But even there they were contradictive, considering Draymond Green didnt win it, even though he got the most 1st place votes.

BlakFrankWhite
04-23-2015, 10:30 AM
nba's "powers that be" screwing GSW over.

kerr didnt get COTY....Green doesnt get DPOY

*spoilers*:Harden wins MVP

ArbitraryWater
04-23-2015, 10:31 AM
It was wide open this year...

1. Kawhi Leonard
2. Draymond Green
3. DeAndre Jordan
4. Anthony Davis
5. Rudy Gobert
6. Andrew Bogut

I could have lived with just about anyone of those... the fact that Leonard/Green were the top 2 is a good sign.

How good is 2014 Noah, 2013 Gasol, 2012 Chandler in comparison to the top 3? I think they lose out, rather easily. Would have loved to see 'Bron get it in 2012 + 2013.

ArbitraryWater
04-23-2015, 10:32 AM
DPOY is the defensive MVP... so i mean, team record matters, it has to translate to success...

But even there they were contradictive, considering Draymond Green didnt win it, even though he got the most 1st place votes.

It's not, otherwise it would say most valuable defensive player.... DPOTY is simply best defensive player, no questions asked like unlike with the MVP.

Rose'sACL
04-23-2015, 10:34 AM

1. Kawhi Leonard
2. Draymond Green
3. DeAndre Jordan
4. Anthony Davis
5. Rudy Gobert
6. Andrew Bogut

I could have lived with just about anyone of those... the fact that Leonard/Green were the top 2 is a good sign.

How good is 2014 Noah, 2013 Gasol, 2012 Chandler in comparison to the top 3? I think they lose out, rather easily. Would have loved to see 'Bron get it in 12-13.
Lebron should have won in 2011-12. He didn't have a very strong case in 2012-13. He was terrific in 2010-11,2011-12.

plowking
04-23-2015, 10:34 AM
It would have been fine if he hadn't missed so many games. But he did, so he shouldn't have got it.

And Draymond was better. Dude was guarding PG-PF throughout the season.

pauk
04-23-2015, 10:35 AM
It's not, otherwise it would say most valuable defensive player.... DPOTY is simply best defensive player, no questions asked like unlike with the MVP.

If that is the case then Anthony Davis or Rudy Gobert should have won it this year.... no way in hell is Kawhi that good & impactful defensively....

Trollsmasher
04-23-2015, 10:35 AM
Lebron should have won in 2011-12. He didn't have a very strong case in 2012-13. He was terrific in 2010-11,2011-12.
Yeah, '12 was probably his best year. 4th defense in the league with Bosh as a sole "rim protector"

In '13 they got worse defensively, but just kept steamrolling everyone with their offense

Rose'sACL
04-23-2015, 10:38 AM
If that is the case then Anthony Davis or Rudy Gobert should have won it this year.... no way in hell is Kawhi that good & impactful defensively....
Lol@ Anthony Davis. I can agree with gobert though. Anthony Davis is not that special on defense. Don't let the blocks fool you.

Giaodollo
04-23-2015, 10:39 AM

1. Kawhi Leonard
2. Draymond Green
3. DeAndre Jordan
4. Anthony Davis
5. Rudy Gobert
6. Andrew Bogut

How good is 2014 Noah, 2013 Gasol, 2012 Chandler in comparison to the top 3? I think they lose out, rather easily. Would have loved to see 'Bron get it in 12-13.

I think both Noah and Gasol would have been defensive player of the year candidates this year, Gasol was also definitely above Davis and Jordan this year, so is Bogut. Bogut is a lot more impactful then Jordan, Jordan gets hype because of his rebounds and monster blocks and sure the CLippers were horrid defensively when he was off the court but that is mostly because of their terrible second unit, they may have one of the worst second units among playoff teams.

And again Clippers were 16th best defensive team this year, if we expect the MVP to be on one of the best team the same should be applied to DPOY.

Same reason why LeBron shouldn't have won 2013, not only because there was a lot of players more impactful then him, I stilldon't understand why he finished so high in the voting, he really didn't have a case, Miami where an average defensive team.

Hey Yo
04-23-2015, 10:41 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CDSJ3L8WIAA-XH3.png

Basketball Reference ‏@bball_ref 1 minute ago
Kawhi Leonard, at 23 years old, is tied for the youngest player to win DPOY:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CDSLMbXUIAMOini.png

Giaodollo
04-23-2015, 10:41 AM

He is right, there are several players better defensively then Kahwi, Gobert and Davis being two of them. Just like the MVP no team with a sub 5 defensive team wins. Chandler was the last DPOY that didn't have a top 3 defensive team but in his defense Knicks where a bottom defensive team the year before he arrived so he was very valuable.

ArbitraryWater
04-23-2015, 10:42 AM
I think both Noah and Gasol would have been defensive player of the year candidates this year, Gasol was also definitely above Davis and Jordan this year, so is Bogut. Bogut is a lot more impactful then Jordan, Jordan gets hype because of his rebounds and monster blocks and sure the CLippers were horrid defensively when he was off the court but that is mostly because of their terrible second unit, they may have one of the worst second units among playoff teams.

And again Clippers were 16th best defensive team this year, if we expect the MVP to be on one of the best team the same should be applied to DPOY.

Same reason why LeBron shouldn't have won 2013, not only because there was a lot of players more impactful then him, I stilldon't understand why he finished so high in the voting, he really didn't have a case, Miami where an average defensive team.

I don't mean top 3 in voting, but the actual top 3, Kawhi/Green/Gobert. I think those are all >. Especially Tyson had pretty mediocre on/off defensive stats.

He is right, there are several players better defensively then Kahwi, Gobert and Davis being two of them. Just like the MVP no team with a sub 5 defensive team wins. Chandler was the last DPOY that didn't have a top 3 defensive team but in his defense Knicks where a bottom defensive team the year before he arrived so he was very valuable.

There are not, though... probably only Gobert.

Giaodollo
04-23-2015, 10:48 AM
I don't mean top 3 in voting, but the actual top 3, Kawhi/Green/Gobert. I think those are all >. Especially Tyson had pretty mediocre on/off defensive stats.

There are not, though... probably only Gobert.

Maybe, I like Kahwi but I always prefer the big man defensively, just so much more impact. If you look at NOLA with and without Davis, they just lose everything and that is with another good big man defensively in Asik.

But fact still remains that the DPOY basically has the same criteria as MVP with media. If the team isn't a top 3 ranked defensive team there isn't a very big chance of someone on the team winning. LeBron created a narrative that year and media just hopped on, I remember him saying he deserved it but I don't think anyone thought he really should get it. Still managed to get a lot of votes though.

But generally DPOY is almost the same as MVP but they only look at defensive stats.

Uncle Drew
04-23-2015, 10:50 AM
:biggums: Kawhi led the NBA in defensive rating and steals per game
Draymond is close in defensive stats to Leonard, played in all but 3 games and legit guarded 1 through 5.

Giaodollo
04-23-2015, 10:53 AM
I'd say this though, I think Bogut was the best defender this year, but his minute restriction and also missing about the same amount of games as Leonard gives him a slight fall on the list. But if he could play 32-35 minutes consistently I'd take him over just about anyone.

huskerdu
04-23-2015, 11:03 AM
Spurs are a .500 team without Kawhi.

GS would be a much better defensive team sans Green than Spurs sans Kawhi.

I understand the reasoning for Green, he's been great, but Kawhi changes the entire complexion of this Spurs team.

Rake2204
04-23-2015, 11:04 AM
General Defensive Player of the Year question: Does Ben Wallace still hold the record for the highest percentage of votes when he won in 2002? Was just watching a game from their playoff series against the Raptors that year and saw he earned over 96% of the vote. Have any others topped that since?

Or at least, do you guys have a link off hand that lists the votes year-by-year so I can look?

Edit: Nevermind, I think I found the voting stuff. Wallace received 116 out of a possible 120 votes in 2002. Kevin Garnett had two and Dikembe Mutombo and Kobe Bryant both had one.

For the sake of knowledge, Dwight Howard reeled in 114 out of 120 in 2011. That's the next closest.

swagga
04-23-2015, 11:07 AM
Falty logic.. so a certain set of teammates automatically eliminate you from awards? No.

don't get me wrong, green is a legit candidate, but that team is so stacked that he isn't crucial imo.

moreover, the main idea is that green was defending everything PG-PF because GS switch everything. They do this because they have a lot of size and good defenders, green isn't working that much to cover for the defensive mistakes of a parker/gino/bellineli/bonner and he is benefiting a lot from the system. That's the real argument. His on-off stats don't compare to kwahi.

Anyways, this is one of the most horribly awarded things in the NBA so I can't say that I care too much.

SwishSquared
04-23-2015, 11:30 AM
I thought Green would win it based on GSW's consistently high-ranked defense throughout the season. Even when Bogut when out, he did keep them afloat, playing C in certain lineups, too. Kawhi is certainly a good choice, but he did miss too many games for my liking honestly. They do have plenty good defenders on that squad, so maybe that worked against him. Or his big mouth turned off voters lol.

I do think that had Kanter been traded earlier (even over the summer), then Gobert would have had a real shot to win it. The jump in defensive efficiency was unreal post trade deadline. Then again, Exum didn't turn it on until later in the season and he was pretty impactful defensively for a rookie guard. I expect the Stifle Tower to be in the mix next season though, especially if they sneak into the playoffs.

Edit: plenty good defenders and big mouth refer to Green

Random_Guy
04-23-2015, 11:33 AM
comon guys, green is the better choice imho, but lets not act like leonard didnt have a case.

ProfessorMurder
04-23-2015, 11:49 AM
Damn, Whi is killing it.

HurricaneKid
04-23-2015, 12:04 PM
I don't get all the whiners here. Kawhi JUMPS out at you defensively. Dray is a really good position defender but he doesn't impact the game like Kawhi does. And Green probably isn't the best defender on his team as Bogut completely alters the complexion of their defense.

Gobert will win a bunch of these but he really only played big minutes the last 30 games.

This is as close to getting it right as they have done for DPoY.

rmt
04-23-2015, 12:07 PM
Congrats, Kwahi! I'm a bit envious that Duncan didn't win all those years Spurs were the best/near the best defensive team in the league but well-deserved, Kwahi.

Fudge
04-23-2015, 12:10 PM
Haaaa. Eat shit, Fatmond Green.

Well deserved.

KevinNYC
04-23-2015, 12:13 PM
Very close vote. Green got more first place votes than Leonard.

Gobert was 5th and only got two first place votes.

FireDavidKahn
04-23-2015, 12:19 PM
Well deserved. Lowest DRTG in the league as a WING. Incredible. Leonard, Green and Gobert will be battling it out for the next 10 years. Right now I don't really see any other contenders. Jordan really shouldn't be in the conversation. The homer in me says that Wiggins might have that potential but I doubt he ever gets on Kawhi's level defensively.

imnew09
04-23-2015, 12:30 PM

Im sure he was great at defending himself in 2011 at 4th quarter in the Final.:roll:

Giaodollo
04-23-2015, 12:32 PM
Well deserved. Lowest DRTG in the league as a WING. Incredible. Leonard, Green and Gobert will be battling it out for the next 10 years. Right now I don't really see any other contenders. Jordan really shouldn't be in the conversation. The homer in me says that Wiggins might have that potential but I doubt he ever gets on Kawhi's level defensively.

I don't think Green will be a perennial contender. Contract year on top of playing on a great team. He is a great defender just not DPOY candidate on a yearly basis. I could be wrong but we'll see.

iamgine
04-23-2015, 12:33 PM
Non crazy Ron Artest :applause:

Leroy Jetson
04-23-2015, 12:35 PM
nba's "powers that be" screwing GSW over.

kerr didnt get COTY....Green doesnt get DPOY

*spoilers*:Harden wins MVP
You should just hope your team gets the title, the one award that really matters.

Most years the Spurs get shut out of the awards but when they win a title we don't seem to mind so much.

wally_world
04-23-2015, 12:36 PM
It's an okay pick. Draymond is awesome, he'd be my frontrunner with Kawhi. His versatility is great, but he's not a "lock-down" type defender, and i'd say he's more hustle (on both ends of the floor) than defense.

robert_shaww
04-23-2015, 12:38 PM
only 3 players in history won DPOY and FMVP. (leonard, jordan and olajuwon)

Mass Debator
04-23-2015, 12:40 PM
Tony Allen never won it so I'm not a big fan of this selection.

T_L_P
04-23-2015, 12:42 PM
Congrats, Sugar. But you took Bogut's award.

ThickassGlasses
04-23-2015, 01:28 PM
Do people still buy the PF/C impacts the game more than a wind defender argument? I would think that would become obsolete since everyone talks about how horrible post offense is in this era and how it's all perimeter friendly.

I get the concept of altering shots at the rim or even making people avoid the paint, but do you think the LeBrons, Hardens, Durants, ect would rather play against Gobert or Kawahi?

KNOW1EDGE
04-23-2015, 01:35 PM
A bit of a surprise, but well-deserved.

I feel like he is a much better defender than Dray Green, who everyone is crying about cuz he didn't win.

T_L_P
04-23-2015, 01:36 PM
Do people still buy the PF/C impacts the game more than a wind defender argument? I would think that would become obsolete since everyone talks about how horrible post offense is in this era and how it's all perimeter friendly.

I get the concept of altering shots at the rim or even making people avoid the paint, but do you think the LeBrons, Hardens, Durants, ect would rather play against Gobert or Kawahi?

That's not the deciding factor, at all.

The rim protector is sectioning off an entire area of the floor, the area where most of the shots are taken. He is literally guarding an entire team at once whereas the guy placed at the top of the key is guarding his man alone.

On top of that, the rim protector acts as a safety net for the wings. If he gets blown by, the defensive anchor is still there to alter or block the shot. The defensive big man is also the defensive coordinator/communicator as he can see the whole floor.

Defensive schemes are still made for big men. You think Pop told Bowen to 'lock your guy down'? No, he asked him to funnel his man into Duncan. You think a coach would ever ask his rim protector to play a brand of defense that specifically goes to the wing?

Smoke117
04-23-2015, 01:37 PM
What a joke and insult to Draymond Green.

SCdac
04-23-2015, 01:40 PM
Kawhi is the man. Professional thief :bowdown:

http://www.nba.com/video/channels/top_plays/2015/04/05/20150405-steal-of-the-night.nba/

huskerdu
04-23-2015, 01:42 PM
What a joke and insult to Draymond Green.

Idiotic post, Kawhi taken away from the Spurs makes them far worse than Green removed from the Warriors.

Hell Bogut even has an argument to be just as good defensively as Green

Kawhi shut down Curry and your precious Reddick.

ThickassGlasses
04-23-2015, 01:47 PM
That's not the deciding factor, at all.

The rim protector is sectioning off an entire area of the floor, the area where most of the shots are taken. He is literally guarding an entire team at once whereas the guy placed at the top of the key is guarding his man alone.

On top of that, the rim protector acts as a safety net for the wings. If he gets blown by, the defensive anchor is still there to alter or block the shot. The defensive big man is also the defensive coordinator/communicator as he can see the whole floor.

Defensive schemes are still made for big men. You think Pop told Bowen to 'lock your guy down'? No, he asked him to funnel his man into Duncan. You think a coach would ever ask his rim protector to play a brand of defense that specifically goes to the wing?

Funneling to a big, great and fantastic plan but good teams then move the ball and the defense is scrambling to switch. Yes clearly have a good rim protector is better than not, but when you stick a Leonard on the opposing team's best player and the only help coming at the rim from Duncan, that to me, goes a lot farther than having Trey Burke get blown by leaving Gobert to help out from the FT line down. Relying on help defense leaves more holes than shutting it down from the get go.

SHAQisGOAT
04-23-2015, 02:08 PM
I had Green and Bogut above (then again, they also play for the same team) but I won't say Kawhi wasn't a pretty good choice or that he didn't deserve it...

only 3 players in history won DPOY and FMVP. (leonard, jordan and olajuwon)

FMVP's only awarded since 1969 and DPOY's only awarded since 1983, though... Players like Bill Russell, Wilt Chamberlain, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar or Bill Walton would've been on that list, otherwise. Shit, even Dennis Johnson would've most likely gotten DPOY in 1981 had it been awarded, and he was FMVP in 1979.

Trollsmasher
04-23-2015, 02:10 PM
I have Thabo as a DPOY

Sauc:
http://i.imgur.com/HYGfRqE.jpg

Cocaine80s
04-23-2015, 02:24 PM
Lebron gets robbed once again

Hope they dont screw him over in the mvp vote too

JebronLames
04-23-2015, 04:15 PM
Lebron gets robbed once again

Hope they dont screw him over in the mvp vote too
unreal. He's so underrated.

KobesFinger
04-23-2015, 04:57 PM
When is MVP awarded?

SCdac
04-23-2015, 04:58 PM
haters gonna hate

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y147/adrumaddict/11130137_10202687290101781_8038283594097574464_n.j pg

GOBB
04-23-2015, 05:01 PM
Green or Jordan should have won it. How does Green play more games, get more first place votes and lose to someone who played less games and less first place votes?

Leonard defensive rating and steals per game were enough to top Green backed by his stats/ratings as well? Doesn't defensive rebounding factor into DPOY? Doesn't blocks? Two areas Leonard loses out on.

People listing Rudy Gobert are funny. He started 37 games. You have no argument to support him for DPOY when he didn't start the whole season. Take that argument and shove it.

Smoke117
04-23-2015, 05:09 PM
And another weaker "perimeter" defensive player gets a DPOY while Scottie has nothing while by far being the best perimeter defensive player all time in 94 and 95. Hilarious.

And you know what? You ****ing peasants will eat it up because 90% of you don't know a good shit about baskeball...

rmt
04-23-2015, 05:50 PM
Funneling to a big, great and fantastic plan but good teams then move the ball and the defense is scrambling to switch. Yes clearly have a good rim protector is better than not, but when you stick a Leonard on the opposing team's best player and the only help coming at the rim from Duncan, that to me, goes a lot farther than having Trey Burke get blown by leaving Gobert to help out from the FT line down. Relying on help defense leaves more holes than shutting it down from the get go.

In general, help defense masks the deficiency of lesser defensive players on the floor. An elite defensive big anchors the entire defense while an elite perimeter wing concentrates on only one player at a time. How many average or below average players are there in the league and how much does rim protection help when others blow by said average/below average defenders?

fsvr54
04-23-2015, 06:16 PM
Tony Allen is still the best perimeter defender in the game and up there for all time.

r0drig0lac
04-23-2015, 06:34 PM
Tony Allen is still the best perimeter defender in the game and up there for all time.
no

fsvr54
04-23-2015, 06:40 PM
Yes

Spurs m8
04-23-2015, 06:42 PM
jeez Golden State fans, whats gonna happen when you also don't make it through the West and Harden wins MVP?

Then Draymond goes to Detroit.

You won a few games but