PDA

View Full Version : Chris Paul

StrongLurk
04-25-2015, 12:03 AM
Chris Paul just had a 7 point, 4 assist, 6 turnover game in a 1-1 series:biggums:

I hate the Spurs. So tired of them being dominate in so many different ways for playoff games. Never thought the Clippers had a chance. In fact, I thought it WOULD be the Clippers who have to lose in the first round to the Spurs. That franchise has terrible luck.

outbreak
04-25-2015, 12:11 AM
Chris Paul just had a 7 point, 4 assist, 6 turnover game in a 1-1 series:biggums:

I hate the Spurs. So tired of them being dominate in so many different ways for playoff games. Never thought the Clippers had a chance. In fact, I thought it WOULD be the Clippers who have to lose in the first round to the Spurs. That franchise has terrible luck.
It ain't luck when you build a squad that relies on 2-3 players and has zero depth. Come play off time that ain't going to work over a 7 game series when you meet a quality opponent. The only bad luck is that they didn't face a push over first round.

beastee
04-25-2015, 10:26 AM
Against a brokedown Parker as well...But, But, But he is the best PG eva!!

Wiltside
04-25-2015, 10:46 AM

Yeah, this game certainly didn't help his legacy.