PDA

View Full Version : Which team is Lamarcus Aldridge going next season?

keep-itreal
04-25-2015, 05:25 AM
???

Prime_Shaq
04-25-2015, 05:27 AM
Does Dallas have cap space?

coin24
04-25-2015, 07:50 AM
Lakers:oldlol:

DMAVS41
04-25-2015, 08:10 AM
Does Dallas have cap space?

Yes.

Sadly, once again, we will have an all new team next year.

Ellis, Aminu, and Tyson are all free agents.

Only guys we have on the books for next year are Dirk, Harris, and Parsons. And might as well add Felton as I doubt he's not going to pick up his option.

Bringing back Aminu and Tyson...and adding LMA would be perfect, but doubt it happens.

ImKobe
04-25-2015, 08:17 AM
Clarkson
Bryant
Young
Aldridge
draft pick/FA

3-peat on the way, bitches

Haymaker
04-25-2015, 08:20 AM
Spurs :applause:

Mr Exlax
04-25-2015, 08:40 AM
I could see him being great on the Rockets

QuebecBaller
04-25-2015, 08:58 AM
Clarkson
Bryant
Young
Aldridge
draft pick/FA

3-peat on the way, bitches

Why Aldridge when you already have Boozer and Randle? :oldlol:

Spaulding
04-25-2015, 09:00 AM
I could see him being great on the Rockets

I think they will grab Rondo.

Smoove has worked out so they really dont need LA to be honest. We all know LA is on another two tiers above Josh but Rockets need a PG desperately. Beverly will be healthy but hes a defensive PG primarily.

MJistheGOAT
04-25-2015, 09:06 AM
Spurs, so TD can retire before 45 years old.

And SA will continue to be elite for the next decade.

sd3035
04-25-2015, 09:10 AM
http://i.cdn.turner.com/nba/nba/dam/assets/140714100240-lebron-james-iso-point-cavaliers-jersey-home-071414-archive.1200x672.jpg

kurple
04-25-2015, 09:16 AM
He's staying with Portland (the team that can offer him the most money, and playoffs every year, and maybe a ring down the line ala Dirk) unless a real contender comes knocking on the door... Maybe Spurs if Pop dont retire

why would he leave Portland for LA, Dallas or NY?

livingby3's
04-25-2015, 10:29 AM
I want the Suns to go hard for him, he's just what we're lacking. I expect them not to keep Knight.

And please, start Warren already.

Bledsoe
Tucker
Warren
Aldridge
Len

jzek
04-25-2015, 10:31 AM
He's going to be a Laker next season.

Wiltside
04-25-2015, 10:43 AM
Blazers, Mavs, Spurs, or Cavs (only if Love leaves).

Akrazotile
04-25-2015, 10:44 AM
I dont see why he would leave Portland.

You guys know only one team can win a title each year right?

People think every player thats even remotely a star needs to leave their team if they havent won a title. It's embarrassing.

Angel Face
04-25-2015, 10:44 AM
Probably resign with the Blazers, not everyone thinks like Lebron.

Cold soul
04-25-2015, 10:51 AM
It's gotta be the Spurs. LMA would be great replacement for Duncan to ride off into sunset and retire.

Duggrr
04-25-2015, 12:50 PM
Blazers or Spurs. But just to throw this out there - am I the only one who thinks that LMA would be absolutely hilarious in a giant market like NY or LA? With his personality/playstyle

COnDEMnED
04-25-2015, 12:55 PM
If the Lakers don't draft a compatible center this offseason, LMA would certainly look elsewhere. We know he doesn't want to play center, why would he play that for the Lakers. He wont..

If I had to guess. Spurs. Most likely? Portland.

hawksdogsbraves
04-25-2015, 01:33 PM

Smoove has worked out so they really dont need LA to be honest. We all know LA is on another two tiers above Josh but Rockets need a PG desperately. Beverly will be healthy but hes a defensive PG primarily.

Mmm yeah let's bring in a team cancer ball dominant washed up PG who can't shoot to take the ball out of Harden's hands. I've always thought Harden needed to just be more of a spot up shooter anyway, nothing good comes from him having the ball so much.

NugzFan
04-25-2015, 03:36 PM
He's staying with Portland (the team that can offer him the most money, and playoffs every year, and maybe a ring down the line ala Dirk) unless a real contender comes knocking on the door... Maybe Spurs if Pop dont retire

why would he leave Portland for LA, Dallas or NY?

This.

Eric Cartman
04-25-2015, 03:51 PM
Blazers or Spurs. But just to throw this out there - am I the only one who thinks that LMA would be absolutely hilarious in a giant market like NY or LA? With his personality/playstyle

Please elaborate.

Mr Exlax
04-25-2015, 04:10 PM

Oh man nah not Rondo. Harden is a good enough playmaker and facilitator. We really only need a PG who can play off the ball some times as well as run tge offense at other times. Hopefully some decent defense. Honestly Dragic would have been perfect.

RoseCity07
04-25-2015, 04:17 PM
It's funny, when he is in the middle of a contract he's an overrated scrub jump shooting big that plays no defense. When his contract is up it's, "Can the Lakers get him?":oldlol:

Joyner82reload
04-25-2015, 04:26 PM
Probably Spurs, which would just wreck the league for the foreseeable future. Duncan still has 2-3 decent years left as a third option, they will probably amnesty Parker and re-sign Duncan/Ginobili to 3 year 15 mm contracts. The cap will be around 67 million, that would give the Spurs around 25 million in Cap after re-signing Green. Aldridge is also originally from Texas and went to college 2 hours from San Antonio, so there's that.

Genaro
04-25-2015, 04:37 PM
It's funny, when he is in the middle of a contract he's an overrated scrub jump shooting big that plays no defense. When his contract is up it's, "Can the Lakers get him?":oldlol:
:biggums:
Whoever said that has no idea what he's talking about.
LMA is a top 10 player in this league and I want him on the Lakers for years.

Done_And_Done
04-25-2015, 04:43 PM
Probably Spurs, which would just wreck the league for the foreseeable future. Duncan still has 2-3 decent years left as a third option, they will probably amnesty Parker and re-sign Duncan/Ginobili to 3 year 15 mm contracts. The cap will be around 67 million, that would give the Spurs around 25 million in Cap after re-signing Green. Aldridge is also originally from Texas and went to college 2 hours from San Antonio, so there's that.

My brother shares the same opinion. Feels he'll be the heir apparent to Timmy...

KNOW1EDGE
04-25-2015, 04:46 PM
As a Blazer fan id like to believe he isn't going anywhere.
he's the man on this team and we've compiled the best roster around him in years. If it weren't for injuries I genuinely believe they'd have a serious title shot this year.

If he goes anywhere, I think it would be San Antonio, and honestly, if it worked out that way, I don't think I'd be too upset.

He'd get his ring. He'd get the respect he deserves and I love the way the Spurs do business.

Duggrr
04-25-2015, 04:49 PM
Please elaborate.
Soft/Slow Spoken, game comprised of primarily midrange jump shots, etc. Would just be funny to see that kind of player and person heavily marketed worldwide.

Duggrr
04-25-2015, 04:51 PM
As a Blazer fan id like to believe he isn't going anywhere.
he's the man on this team and we've compiled the best roster around him in years. If it weren't for injuries I genuinely believe they'd have a serious title shot this year.

If he goes anywhere, I think it would be San Antonio, and honestly, if it worked out that way, I don't think I'd be too upset.

He'd get his ring. He'd get the respect he deserves and I love the way the Spurs do business.
This. LMA is my favorite player in the game right now and I love him on the Blazers, but I wouldn't be really upset if he went to the Spurs - my 2nd favorite team with my 2nd favorite player in Leonard. Aldridge would most likely have a lot of success there which would be nice to see - even if it's not in Portland.

Prime_Shaq
04-26-2015, 02:13 AM
Gonna go to the Mavs. Replace Dirk and Cuban can continue building around a jump shooting big.

NattyPButter
04-26-2015, 02:16 AM
probably gonna sign a 1 year contract so he can get the big bucks the following year.

Nanners
04-26-2015, 03:22 AM
if he does leave portland, it will be to one of the three texas teams.

Spurs m8
04-26-2015, 03:47 AM
Even though I find him boring in most aspects, its most fitting that he comes to Spurs, in many way really.
I would be down with this.

Asiantastic
04-26-2015, 03:54 AM
I dont see why he would leave Portland.

You guys know only one team can win a title each year right?

People think every player thats even remotely a star needs to leave their team if they havent won a title. It's embarrassing.

:lebronamazed:

Cleverness
04-26-2015, 04:00 AM
if he leaves, i hope he goes to the eastern conf

Wiltside
04-26-2015, 04:24 AM
if he does leave portland, it will be to one of the three texas teams.

Or the Cavs if Love leaves.