PDA

View Full Version : Bucks Look Promising

Meticode
04-25-2015, 07:36 PM
I really, really like this Bucks team. They're feisty, young, athletic, and like it or not, Kidd has coached them well.

What moves should they try to do in the off-season? It makes me wonder if they would've squeezed out a couple more wins if Parker was injured, but the nice thing is they did this well and he'll come back next season in great shape hopefully.

I think they need to add a legit three point shooter. Makes me sad they could've keep Knight, I think he would've fit in better than Carter-Williams.

Ray22
04-25-2015, 07:58 PM
IMO they need to build around Middleton, Giannis, Jabari. Henson is part of the core as well.

They need a starting C and a PG. Next year MCW will have to show if he can be the starting PG for this team (I like his defense, needs to improve his offensive game).

Other than that, sign role players, and decide which of Mayo, Ilyasova, Dudley, Bayless to resign - probably none (all have 1 year left).

J Shuttlesworth
04-25-2015, 08:03 PM
Yup. I was saying in the GT how every possession in the 4th the bulls have had, the Bucks have deflected, contested, swatted, etc. They are hardly letting them get a pass off. If not for a couple amazing shots from Rose and missed wide open 3's from middleton, this would be a blowout.