PDA

View Full Version : The 2015 Alternate Universe Finals Pacers(With Kawhi) Vs Thunder (With Harden)

Hit_Em
04-25-2015, 09:21 PM
OKC
(Reggie Jackson still would of wanted to be traded so he is sent to ny for shumpert+bargnani)
(Westbrook never messes up knee because rockets never made playoffs)
(Durant never gets foot injury cause he never has to carry thunder when westbrook got hurt)

Westbrook/Shumpert/Mo.Williams
Brewer/Harden/Roberson
Durant/C.Butler/A.Daye
Ibaka/Perry Jones III
Bargnani/Collison

Vs
(Paul George never breaks leg cause Durant + Westbrook are on team usa and it changes how that scrimmage would of gone)
(Stevenson never gets a big deal since he doesnt play anywhere close to the minutes he got in our universe with Kawhi being on the team)
(Nets blew up their team Pacers somehow traded for Deron Williams)

D.Williams/Calderon/Watson
George/Stevenson
Kawhi/Granger/S.Hill
West/Scola
Hibbert/Hawes

Who you got?

SugarHill
04-25-2015, 09:22 PM
Is Kawhi also not that good because he was never drafted by the Spurs?

navy
04-25-2015, 09:22 PM
Are we factoring in the fact that the Spurs shot coach fixed Kawhi's broken shot?

Achilleas
04-25-2015, 09:24 PM
in this fantasy alternate universe bargani will play like the #1 pick in the draft and have 30,15 but the okc lose because brooks will resign perkins and play him all the 4quarter

Hit_Em
04-25-2015, 09:25 PM
No Kawhi's Shot is never fixed i guess

Hit_Em
04-25-2015, 09:26 PM
in this fantasy alternate universe bargani will play like the #1 pick in the draft and have 30,15 but the okc lose because brooks will resign perkins and play him all the 4quarter
They got rid of perkins(amnesty) to keep Harden

Achilleas
04-25-2015, 09:30 PM
They got rid of perkins(amnesty) to keep Harden

then adams is not on the team,i think it was the pick from harden trade :no:

Hit_Em
04-25-2015, 09:33 PM
then adams is not on the team,i think it was the pick from harden trade :no:
LoL i knew i ****ed up somewhere with all the trades ok they have perry jones instead of adams