PDA

View Full Version : Columbia University being sued by male student in rape case

Jameerthefear
04-26-2015, 11:19 AM
http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/04/24/columbia-university-sued-by-male-student-in-carry-that-weight-rape-case/

Okay so story is some girl FALSELY accuses dude of rape. He goes on trial and is acquitted. So the dumb bitch starts having some campaign where she carries a mattress along with posters and fliers around the campus as a protest about how the school handled her "rape" case. Dude's reputation was ruined he was avoided on campus and his name was soiled. So now he's RIGHTFULLY suing the shit out of the school for not protecting him and letting this open harassment go on unchecked on their campus.

tomtucker
04-26-2015, 11:30 AM

:biggums: :biggums: :biggums: :eek:

DeuceWallaces
04-26-2015, 11:34 AM
Get a life you ****ing neck-bearded loser.

Jameerthefear
04-26-2015, 11:38 AM

:biggums: :biggums: :biggums: :eek:
What's the issue here?

ArbitraryWater
04-26-2015, 11:40 AM
Didn't read much yet, so both the girl and the dude are protesting against the school? what kinda ****ing shit is this?!

Jameerthefear
04-26-2015, 11:43 AM
Get a life you ****ing neck-bearded loser.
Look in a mirror you disgusting trap.

Bandito
04-26-2015, 11:55 AM
I have to get more info about this. Are the kid's parents rich? Because rich people tend to sweep thing like that under the rug and act like nothing happened.

ArbitraryWater
04-26-2015, 12:03 PM
Well, I just read it all, this one by The Daily Beast was better:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/02/03/columbia-student-i-didn-t-rape-her.html

Those are some scum creatures, those Women. It's a win for Justice, though.

tomtucker
04-26-2015, 12:28 PM
What's the issue here?

jeff should pay you , all the ads you must seeing everyday

tomtucker
04-26-2015, 12:31 PM
https://s.yimg.com/cd/resizer/2.0/FIT_TO_WIDTH-w500/2fd449c2a267b30d32522638629146f6bea5d5b3.jpg

ugly bitch.........or is it a man......lolcats, we need you

tomtucker
04-26-2015, 12:34 PM
http://challengepost-s3-challengepost.netdna-ssl.com/photos/production/solution_photos/000/209/371/datas/xlarge.pngMattress Girl is the next performance art piece by Emma Sulkowicz, whose recent piece, Mattress Performance (Carry That Weight), was named the #1 art show of 2014 by Jerry Saltz. Mattress girl is a life-sized doll modeled after Emma, who can take her place in future interviews and answer insensitive or upsetting questions on her behalf.

:biggums:

Jameerthefear
04-26-2015, 12:40 PM
Well, I just read it all, this one by The Daily Beast was better:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/02/03/columbia-student-i-didn-t-rape-her.html

Those are some scum creatures, those Women. It's a win for Justice, though.
Shit is ****ed up

knickballer
04-26-2015, 02:17 PM
Lmao, This girl clearly faked the accusations for attention to platform herself as some sort of leader against the "battle" of campus rape. If it wasn't this german guy it would have been some other dude she boinked and then months later cry than she was raped.. Sad to see all these groups congratulating her to further sit on on their moral high ground and act like they actually give a damn.

And walking around campus with a mattress? really?

Edit: Looked like the girl was obsessed with the guy and couldn't take him drifting away from her. She's insanse

LJJ
04-26-2015, 02:19 PM
https://s.yimg.com/cd/resizer/2.0/FIT_TO_WIDTH-w500/2fd449c2a267b30d32522638629146f6bea5d5b3.jpg

ugly bitch.........or is it a man......lolcats, we need you

She's not that bad. Average, normal looking.

http://i.imgur.com/kJjcAkt.jpg

I don't get why this dude needs to sue his school tho. He just needs to sue the bitch for defamation, libel and maybe something like psychological abuse.

knickballer
04-26-2015, 02:29 PM

I don't get why this dude needs to sue his school tho. He just needs to sue the bitch for defamation, libel and maybe something like psychological abuse.

I think I read that her senior thesis is based on the issue and centered around her story(or something like that).

You can also make the argument that she's attacking his character on Universe grounds. The defamation may affect his ability to get a job and all of that psychological stuff.

Nick Young
04-26-2015, 03:14 PM
justice on the way

Nick Young
04-26-2015, 03:17 PM

The girl probably doesn't have that much money. Sue the school first for a fat loss of future employment payout. Then he will be sitting on a fat wad of cash and can go after the girl if he feels like it.

oh the horror
04-26-2015, 04:04 PM
The real nightmare for men out there is all a woman has to do is say it happened and EVERYONE will believe it happened.

I've seen men on this board assume accusations like this to be factual. It's a damn shame

Frankly women that get outed as being liars in these scenarios should serve jail time.

MavsSuperFan
04-27-2015, 12:03 PM
I actually agree with jams, being falsely accused of rape is horrible.

Women who falsely accuse men of rape should be punished with legal consequences.

It also hurts real rape victims.

NumberSix
04-27-2015, 12:10 PM

Women who falsely accuse men of rape should be punished with legal consequences.

I know people always feel the need to say this, but..... How?

Nick Young
04-27-2015, 12:11 PM

Yep. Laws need to change. Look at Brian Banks too. That girl who accused him was awarded with millions and Banks life was destroyed. The law should not give people so much power that a mere accusation without any evidence is enough to destroy someone's life.

Mirror
04-27-2015, 12:12 PM
Look in a mirror you disgusting trap.

http://www.mysalon.biz/bmz_cache/1/1fa2013bf22adafe1ae2243ee1ab2bd4.image.307x400.jpg

MavsSuperFan
04-27-2015, 12:16 PM
I know people always feel the need to say this, but..... How?
It leads some stupid people/ people with agendas to doubt all/a lot of rape cases.

Eg. Stupid person/person with an agenda :"Women lie about rape all the time, did you here about XYZ case, she never faced any consequences..."

People have been using that UVA rape case to discredit female rape victims

NumberSix
04-27-2015, 12:20 PM
It leads some stupid people to doubt all/a lot of rape cases.

Eg. Stupid person :"Women lie about rape all the time, did you here about XYZ case, she never faced any consequences..."
Shouldn't all accusations of crimes be treated as having the possibility of being true or false? :confusedshrug:

ArbitraryWater
04-27-2015, 12:23 PM
The real nightmare for men out there is all a woman has to do is say it happened and EVERYONE will believe it happened.

I've seen men on this board assume accusations like this to be factual. It's a damn shame

Frankly women that get outed as being liars in these scenarios should serve jail time.

yep.. look at some of the articles on the SAME story from 2014 or so, all supporting the Woman... many times the journalism just recites the same BS and makes the guy out to be the "rapist", without any conclusive evidence... and then those sheep at those campus', smh..... they should slap themselves for the dumb shit they did, that woman is INSANE.

Wiltside
04-27-2015, 12:24 PM
It leads some stupid people/ people with agendas to doubt all/a lot of rape cases.

Eg. Stupid person/person with an agenda :"Women lie about rape all the time, did you here about XYZ case, she never faced any consequences..."

People have been using that UVA rape case to discredit female rape victims

The sad part is, people also assume that if there wasn't enough evidence it didn't happen. Was the female in the OP proved to be a liar, or was there just not enough evidence to convict the male?

MavsSuperFan
04-27-2015, 12:26 PM
Shouldn't all accusations of crimes be treated as having the possibility of being true or false? :confusedshrug:
Right but there are guys who believe that the vast majority of rape accusations are bullshit.

The cling to isolated stories like the UVA case, and the duke lacrosse case

Wiltside
04-27-2015, 12:27 PM
Right but there are guys who believe that the vast majority of rape accusations are bullshit.

I also think there is a misconception about sexual assault. Lots of guys think that taking advantage of super drunk girls is considered consensual.

NumberSix
04-27-2015, 12:29 PM

Are you sure you're not engaging in hyperbole? I can honestly say that I have never in my life heard any person actually try to say that the majority of rape claims are lies.

Wiltside
04-27-2015, 12:33 PM
Are you sure you're not engaging in hyperbole? I can honestly say that I have never in my life heard any person actually try to say that the majority of rape claims are lies.

Me neither. As I have said, I've heard people deny that certain things are sexual assault, but not suggest that most women are lying about what happened.

iamgine
04-27-2015, 12:41 PM

Unless the guy didn't have sex with the woman at all, this is just not feasible. A person has got the right to feel raped and report it.

Nick Young
04-27-2015, 12:47 PM
The sad part is, people also assume that if there wasn't enough evidence it didn't happen. Was the female in the OP proved to be a liar, or was there just not enough evidence to convict the male?
read the article.

She said multiple times the the night she was "raped" was the first time she ever met the man.

WRONG. Facebook messages show her propositioning the man for sex and telling him how good the sex was both before AND AFTER the 'rape' occurred. She also asked him to "**** her in the butt".

From the way the facebook messages go, it looks like the guy only wanted to sleep with her, the girl was pushing for a relationship and then went nuts when he turned her down.

She did the only logical thing and accused him of rape.

None of her story holds up and she keeps changing it over and over. Her statements completely contradict her facebook messages that have now come out.

Senator Gillenbrand who championed this Columbia Mattress girl liar should be scared.

After German Dude cleans up with Columbia, he will probably go after her.

The Senator branded the man in public despite the police and Columbia finding him to be innocent.

Wiltside
04-27-2015, 01:41 PM
read the article.

She said multiple times the the night she was "raped" was the first time she ever met the man.

WRONG. Facebook messages show her propositioning the man for sex and telling him how good the sex was both before AND AFTER the 'rape' occurred. She also asked him to "**** her in the butt".

From the way the facebook messages go, it looks like the guy only wanted to sleep with her, the girl was pushing for a relationship and then went nuts when he turned her down.

She did the only logical thing and accused him of rape.

None of her story holds up and she keeps changing it over and over. Her statements completely contradict her facebook messages that have now come out.

Senator Gillenbrand who championed this Columbia Mattress girl liar should be scared.

After German Dude cleans up with Columbia, he will probably go after her.

The Senator branded the man in public despite the police and Columbia finding him to be innocent.

Don't need to now, sounds like you summarized it for me :cheers:

Yeah, that sounds bad. She needs to get some sort of perjury charge (or the equivalent of lying to the authorities outside of court). The first part of my quote remains true though for many others.

Nick Young
04-27-2015, 02:00 PM
I hope he sues the Senator. He has a good case to do it. It could really put an end to this "campus rape epidemic" bullshit. According to the US Department of Justice, women attending university are SAFER and LESS LIKELY to be raped then women not attending university.

http://www.thecollegefix.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/mattressgirl.PaulNungesser.lawsuit.png
http://www.thecollegefix.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/mattressgirl2.PaulNungesser.lawsuit-500x258.png

http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/22214/

MavsSuperFan
04-27-2015, 02:10 PM
Unless the guy didn't have sex with the woman at all, this is just not feasible. A person has got the right to feel raped and report it.
Thats what I am referring too
Eg. UVA case and the Duke lacrosse case

MavsSuperFan
04-27-2015, 02:12 PM
I spend too much time online. I read a bunch of stuff no one in real life would say.

Might be just trolling, but i think some people legitimately believe most rape accusations are lies.

Nick Young
04-27-2015, 02:32 PM
I spend too much time online. I read a bunch of stuff no one in real life would say.

Might be just trolling, but i think some people legitimately believe most rape accusations are lies.
I don't think that's true at all.

I think what SOME people believe, and please read the distinction, is that all public rape accusations where the accuser refuses to talk to the police, but talks to the media, are a lie.

IE they say they are too afraid to go to the police because they don't want to have to relive their story, yet they are glad to constantly talk about it on social media and talk to the media about it.

Public rape accusations where the accuser talks to the media but refuses to take her case to the police have a high likelihood of being false.

See UVA, Columbia Mattress Girl, Lena Dunham etc etc

Is the opinion that some people have.

aj1987
04-27-2015, 02:52 PM
Dude should sue the **** libtard Senator and all the idiotic members of the media, who labeled him a rapist. The girl should have to register as sex offender and probably serve time for false allegations and ruining the guys life.

I hope he gets a metric **** ton of money and uses it to sue the shit out of the other *****.

Wiltside
04-27-2015, 02:57 PM

Of course some will, but not the majority.

iamgine
04-27-2015, 03:11 PM
I gotta admire this girl though. Carrying an XL twin mattress everywhere on campus is not an easy thing to do.

ace23
04-27-2015, 03:26 PM
I read the first 15 pages of this shit (https://kcjohnson.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/nungesser-complaint.pdf). That's a crazy bitch. :oldlol:

Also had me wondering if I text like that.

JEFFERSON MONEY
04-27-2015, 03:26 PM
Liars that harm other's emotional well-being and social standing deserve a very, very cruel dose of karma.

rufuspaul
04-27-2015, 03:40 PM
Lots of guys think that taking advantage of super drunk girls is considered consensual.

Uh oh. This is making me re-think my entire undergrad experience.

Jameerthefear
04-27-2015, 05:03 PM
Dude should sue the **** libtard Senator and all the idiots members of the media, who labeled him a rapist. The girl should have to register as sex offender and probably serve time for false allegations and ruining the guys life.

I hop he gets a metric **** ton of money and uses it to sue the shit out of the other *****.
This.

Jameerthefear
04-27-2015, 05:04 PM
This is feminist bullshit. Please stop trolling.

Jameerthefear
04-27-2015, 05:05 PM
I also think there is a misconception about sexual assault. Lots of guys think that taking advantage of super drunk girls is considered consensual.
God forbid a woman actually take responsibility for herself and her actions! :rolleyes:
Jesus Christ.

Nick Young
04-28-2015, 04:49 AM
God forbid a woman actually take responsibility for herself and her actions! :rolleyes:
Jesus Christ.
Yes. God forbid we treat women like adults with agency who are responsible for their own decisions they make! How dare anyone even propose such an outrageous notion!:eek: :eek: :eek:

MavsSuperFan
04-28-2015, 10:41 AM
Yes. God forbid we treat women like adults with agency who are responsible for their own decisions they make! How dare anyone even propose such an outrageous notion!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Jesus Christ.

The specific context is a drunk girl who is too drunk to say no/past out. Do you really think they should be held responsible at that point?

What if you drank to the point of passing out or drank some alcohol with some drug in it that rendered you unconscious, and some gay dude shoved his shaft in your ass? That is not rape?

Would you still be saying well I guess I shouldnt have gone to that party or drunk that drink?

LJJ
04-28-2015, 11:03 AM
The specific context is a drunk girl who is too drunk to say no/past out. Do you really think they should be held responsible at that point?

What if you drank to the point of passing out or drank some alcohol with some drug in it that rendered you unconscious, and some gay dude shoved his shaft in your ass? That is not rape?

Would you still be saying well I guess I shouldnt have gone to that party or drunk that drink?

A passed out chick getting taken advantage off sounds like an exceedingly rare circumstance though. The guy quoted makes it sounds like there are a ton of normal guys out there who think it isn't sexual assault to bang an unconscious chick, that's bogus.

Drunk people sleeping together does happen all the time of course. And when they do, often they do it with someone they wouldn't be attracted to when sober. This goes both ways. But when some guy gets drunk and wakes up with a fat/ugly chick, nobody is calling that rape, while there is really no difference. That is you personal responsibility, that's called regretting consensual sex, not rape.

Nick Young
04-28-2015, 11:03 AM

If a boy and girl are both equally drunk and consent to sex, it is legally rape. The girl at any time can go to the police and accuse him of rape, claiming that she was too drunk to give informed consent. She has like 20 year statute of limitations in most states where she can just claim rape of any man who had drunken sex with her, and the law will be on her side. A man cannot use this same excuse. Even if he was too drunk to give consent himself, he is responsible while the woman is not.

No, when a woman is passed out drunk and a man f*cks her while she is asleep of course it is rape. She is not responsible for a dude f*cking her while she's asleep, but still one should question why a grown adult would get so blackout drunk like that in the first place in an area where she can't trust everyone there not to take advantage of her. She is certainly responsible for willingly putting that much alcohol in to her body in the first place.

If she gets drugged, not her fault. Yes one could say "she should have been watching her drink" but I think in a night club/party scenario a rapist would be able to drug a drink if he was very determined to do it, even if the girl was doing her best to watch her drink and not leave it alone. F*ck you Pete's Montreaux.

If someone wants to get blackout drunk, I advise them to do it only amongst a group of friends they know they can trust. Just basic common sense. Getting blackout drunk leaves you vulnerable to getting robbed or raped. Unless you were drugged, or forced to drink against your will, YES you are entirely responsible for making the decision to put that much alcohol in to your system. But no, if she's passed out and a guy just starts raping her, not her fault.

If she is sloppy drunk and enthusiastically gives consent/initiates sex while conscious, YES she gave consent and as an adult should be held accountable for her actions.

Stop parroting the narrative. Please don't respond back with any form of "rape apologist" or "victim blamer" or "rape culture supporter".

LJJ
04-28-2015, 11:39 AM
uhh college girls getting roofied is fairly common

Certainly not exceedingly rare

False. It's extremely rare.

http://www.nhs.uk/news/2009/10October/Pages/date-rape-drugs-and-alcohol-myth.aspx

Mostly boils down to people saying they got roofied when they regret something, then when they get their blood tested nobody can find any traces.

LJJ
04-28-2015, 11:49 AM
Then why do I know so many girls it's happened to?

Some bizarre fluke?

And I'm not even saying they got roofied and raped, but I know several girls who got roofied and either realized something was wrong or had friends with them who took them home as some frat boy was like oh I'll take care of her

I bet you know many girls who it "happened" to, but not any girls who actually went to the hospital and had themselves tested. The article I posted addresses this perfectly. Everybody seems to know someone who was roofied, except for hospitals and the police who have no records of this happening with any regularity.

You could just be sick. A drink could hit your stomach the wrong way. People who love drama and have a victim complex will think someone slipped something in their drink and targeted them for rape.

Nick Young
04-28-2015, 11:57 AM

Some bizarre fluke?

And I'm not even saying they got roofied and raped, but I know several girls who got roofied and either realized something was wrong or had friends with them who took them home as some frat boy was like oh I'll take care of her
Maybe you have a savior/fixer complex and hang out with loads of troubled chicks with daddy issues who like making shit up for drama or attention? Or maybe they like blaming their sloppy drunk embarrassing behavior on "roofies"? :confusedshrug:

Your anecdotal examples mean little.

Roofie attacks happen but it is statistically pretty rare. F*ck Pete's Montreaux though. >:O

NumberSix
04-28-2015, 02:49 PM

The same reason why every person I've ever met has "a friend" with no name that has a Ferrari.

Jameerthefear
05-20-2015, 10:35 PM
http://nymag.com/thecut/2015/05/columbia-student-carried-mattress-to-graduation.html?mid=facebook_thecutblog

Bitch is at it again

Jameerthefear
05-20-2015, 11:06 PM
It's weird how a 15 year old spends so much time being a piece of trash on the internet

I mean I know there's not much to do in Alabama

But damn

Hit the shakalaka

Bounce
I'm 17.

Nanners
05-21-2015, 07:13 PM
She walked with her mattress during her graduation https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRaw1A7REzs

:oldlol:

wow...so many idiots cheering for this lying cuntbag :facepalm

ballup
05-21-2015, 08:15 PM
What kind of degree did the mattress receive?

ballup
05-21-2015, 09:22 PM
University hadn't decided if it deserved one yet... so they slept on it
Doesn't sound like the mattress gave consent for them to do that. Possible rape charges against the university incoming.

ApexPredator
05-21-2015, 10:04 PM
http://nymag.com/thecut/2015/05/columbia-student-carried-mattress-to-graduation.html?mid=facebook_thecutblog

Bitch is at it again

Rent free.

NicholasShang
04-05-2021, 03:12 PM
The problem is terrible for the modern world, because nothing changes in years. Inaccuracies, provocations, speculations and deception, manipulation and fear accurately describe such controversial situations, such can not be evaluated without a court, and the decision should be as tough as possible in both directions, the lie should also be punished. I recently studied material about justice and recommend that you find out more (https://ghostwritingcorp.com/examples/juveniles-tried-as-adults/) about the important topic should juveniles be tried as adults, because there are many such cases of this kind and they are regularly repeated, which entails not always expected consequences, which breaks the life of innocent people, or victims.