PDA

View Full Version : "the first round sucks" "don't worry just means the 2nd round will be great!"

TonyMontana
04-27-2015, 05:14 PM
No.

And let me tell you why.

The next round games will be just as predictable as the first round.
-The Warriors are going to spank the Grizzlies.
-Hawks/Cavs both rape whatever shitty sub .500 team they have to play again.
-Winner of Spurs/Clippers gets to dominate the Rockets.

Is anyone expecting any differently? Basically there are only two series in the entire playoffs that are actually worth watching.

1. The Spurs/Clippers series right now. I expect the Spurs to win it, but the Clippers certainly have a shot.

2. The Western Conference Finals between the Warriors and the Spurs/Clippers winner. This is the championship series. Whoever wins gets to go on to the Finals and either sweep or win in 5 against the Cavaliers.

The NBA is so predictable. NHL playoffs just shit all over it.

Eric Cartman
04-27-2015, 05:15 PM
Hawks/Cavs both rape whatever shitty sub .500 team they have to play again.

This is not gonna go over well...

ArbitraryWater
04-27-2015, 05:18 PM
Tony, even though the winner of Clips/Spurs will likely whoop some ass, it will still be entertaining because of star power, Harden/Dwight... Warriors vs Grizzlies will be great, and so will Cavs/Bulls.... basically, anything from here on out, except the shitty Hawks/Wiz series, if the Hawks actually make it lol.

Milbuck
04-27-2015, 05:22 PM
Grizzlies get no respect around here. lol at them getting spanked in the 2nd round.

J Shuttlesworth
04-27-2015, 05:26 PM
Grizzlies get no respect around here. lol at them getting spanked in the 2nd round.
If Conley is out, they will get spanked.

Otherwise, it should be a great series.

And if Clippers win, they won't necessarily spank the Rockets... that would also be a great series.

qrich
04-27-2015, 06:28 PM

And if Clippers win, they won't necessarily spank the Rockets... that would also be a great series.

Beno isn't a bad replacement option, and the perimeter D of Allen/Lee with Marc/Z-Bo downlow will be enough to prevent being spanked.

And yes, we will beat the Rockets, in six at the most.

oarabbus
04-27-2015, 06:28 PM
If they fixed the playoff format, the top east seeds wouldn't be dumping on these garbage sub-500 teams

clipps
04-27-2015, 06:40 PM
I like the Clippers chances in the second round if they get passed the Spurs. That alone is a WCF kind of match up in the first round.

nba_55
04-27-2015, 06:42 PM
No.

And let me tell you why.

The next round games will be just as predictable as the first round.
-The Warriors are going to spank the Grizzlies.
-Hawks/Cavs both rape whatever shitty sub .500 team they have to play again.
-Winner of Spurs/Clippers gets to dominate the Rockets.

Is anyone expecting any differently? Basically there are only two series in the entire playoffs that are actually worth watching.

1. The Spurs/Clippers series right now. I expect the Spurs to win it, but the Clippers certainly have a shot.

2. The Western Conference Finals between the Warriors and the Spurs/Clippers winner. This is the championship series. Whoever wins gets to go on to the Finals and either sweep or win in 5 against the Cavaliers.

The NBA is so predictable. NHL playoffs just shit all over it.

Then go in a NHL forum, why are you in here?

Wiltside
04-27-2015, 07:09 PM

Fully agreed.

Taller than CP3
04-27-2015, 08:09 PM
2nd Round is usually always pretty good

we're just spoiled from the EPIC First Round last year

but the Love/Conley injuries and the JR Smith suspension do leave a sour taste in my mouth