PDA

View Full Version : Lebron Family just stop.

KirbyPls
04-27-2015, 09:35 PM
The Cavs are good enough to win the next series, and he is good enough to get it done. Could the Cavs lose? Sure, the Bulls are a good team. However, this trotting out bullshit, all-time rankings if LBJ beats a team that he historically spanks is nonsense. I, for one, look forward to how it plays out, and I think the Cavs can do it. They need Love to even sniff a chance at a ship, but I look forward to the next round...

...and meanwhile, Bulls are struggling (whilst 'dem nuts are jugglin') with the Bucks. :D

edrick
04-27-2015, 09:38 PM
Yes, only the Lebron fans post ridiculous shit. :rolleyes:

We all know both teams have a shot at winning. It's not clearly one sided for either team.

Rose'sACL
04-27-2015, 09:39 PM
Dubeta and living legend are creations of lebron haters themselves. For years, Lakers and Kobe fans trolled this forum so it is obvious that when another superstar started winning, they would get a taste of their own medicine.
Even now this forum has way more illogical lebron haters than illogical lebron fans.

KirbyPls
04-27-2015, 09:40 PM
Yes, only the Lebron fans post ridiculous shit. :rolleyes:

We all know both teams have a shot at winning. It's not clearly one sided for either team.

He's my favorite player ever, but this nonsense about being huge underdogs is unseemly. You're one of my favorite posters bruh. :cheers:

KirbyPls
04-27-2015, 09:42 PM
Dubeta and living legend are creations of lebron haters themselves. For years, Lakers and Kobe fans trolled this forum so it is obvious that when another superstar started winning, they would get a taste of their own medicine.
Even now this forum has way more illogical lebron haters than illogical lebron fans.

Agreed, just trying to rally the troops into some dignity. The actual number of posters here could be 11-15 or 55, and 5 or 25 are Lebron fans, I just don't know anymore. This Love injury got me shook badly. :biggums:

RoundMoundOfReb
04-27-2015, 09:46 PM
I'm a HUGE MJ/Rose fan/LeBron hater, but even i have to admit the Cavs are huge underdogs coming in to this series. My bulls are unstopabull.

bobopenguin
04-27-2015, 09:53 PM
well, i would like to see the war between 2 james family. see who trolls harder.