PDA

View Full Version : Livestreams of Baltimore riots (The Sequal to Mokabe's last stand)

CavaliersFTW
04-28-2015, 12:40 AM
Let's get some variety of Livestreams of the Baltimore Riots please, anybody got any? A few of us ISHers watched Mokabe's last stand in MO. This should be a fitting sequal.

Here's one link:
http://livestream.com/accounts/45219/events/4006239

CavaliersFTW
04-28-2015, 01:08 AM
:eek:

CavaliersFTW
04-28-2015, 01:09 AM
multiple swat vans tires screeching charging into an area :eek:

CavaliersFTW
04-28-2015, 01:12 AM
God damn coward got told by the rioters not to point the cameras at them and got intimidated and listened. Worst journalist ever. :facepalm

bballnoob1192
04-28-2015, 01:15 AM
i miss out on this shit. so wtf happen here? how did the black man get unjust?

brandonislegend
04-28-2015, 01:17 AM
This is like Planet of the Apes 3

CavaliersFTW
04-28-2015, 01:18 AM
Worst. Journalist. Ever. He ****ing left the scene when shit got tense :facepalm

This is what happens when hipsters try to be journalists.

9erempiree
04-28-2015, 01:19 AM
God damn coward got told by the rioters not to point the cameras at them and got intimidated and listened. Worst journalist ever. :facepalm

They are wanna-be journalists.

gts
04-28-2015, 01:20 AM
Worst. Journalist. Ever. He ****ing left the scene when shit got tense :facepalm

This is what happens when hipsters try to be journalists.:facepalm yeah because he should get his ass kicked for your entertainment

CavaliersFTW
04-28-2015, 01:23 AM
:facepalm yeah because he should get his ass kicked for your entertainment
He should have backed off a bit then started filming from a distance.

I watched the first ISH Livestreamer link (The pre-Mokabe's dude) get robbed LIVE during the Ferguson riots. I saw the Mokabe's dude get teargassed. I want action damnit!

gts
04-28-2015, 01:25 AM
He should have backed off a bit then started filming from a distance.

I watched the first ISH Livestreamer link (The pre-Mokabe's dude) get robbed LIVE during the Ferguson riots. I saw the Mokabe's dude get teargassed. I want action damnit!Then get your ass down to Baltimore...

start living the dream man! before life passes you by

warriorfan
04-28-2015, 01:26 AM
boring

CavaliersFTW
04-28-2015, 01:27 AM
Then get your ass down to Baltimore...

start living the dream man! before life passes you by
**** no why put my ass on the line when I can watch someone else do it :oldlol:

CavaliersFTW
04-28-2015, 01:30 AM
Dude needs to man up and get his ass back over 2 blocks where those guys told him to stop filming and that they would "blow up the next car that drives by" I want to see that area again.

9erempiree
04-28-2015, 01:30 AM
I don't like these so-called journalists because the last time I watched the Ferguson riots, one of the so-called journalist was sad that there was no action or violence.

Deep down these people want violence to happen so they can report it. I cannot respect that.

CavaliersFTW
04-28-2015, 01:33 AM
I don't like these so-called journalists because the last time I watched the Ferguson riots, one of the so-called journalist was sad that there was no action or violence.

Deep down these people want violence to happen so they can report it. I cannot respect that.
Of course. These people call themselves activists or whatever which basically means "conflict seeker with no job". They'll try to travel anywhere in the U.S. so long as there is some huge conflict going on, and they'll try and be a part of it somehow. I know someone who does it and they are very very angry deep down, their facebook posts are always so angry they get riled up over every conflict they read about and that's all they post about.

CavaliersFTW
04-28-2015, 01:39 AM
damnit he's leaving - his best opportunity was to join that gang and he blew it :facepalm

9erempiree
04-28-2015, 01:41 AM
I remember a lady slipping while she was streaming and said something like, paraphrasing here, "Lets head over there and hopefully something is going on.":facepalm

She was also telling lies to the police so she can get footage. I was quite perplexed how openly she lied on a live stream and nobody said anything in the chats.

Hotlantadude81
04-28-2015, 06:15 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNC4FHR4XLA

Nick Young
04-28-2015, 06:21 AM
I remember a lady slipping while she was streaming and said something like, paraphrasing here, "Lets head over there and hopefully something is going on.":facepalm

She was also telling lies to the police so she can get footage. I was quite perplexed how openly she lied on a live stream and nobody said anything in the chats.
http://33.media.tumblr.com/1e139a5f1d85bbb1485916cbf0c1f6fd/tumblr_inline_mh6w3x4UQX1qz6f4b.gif

SourSamCassell
04-28-2015, 07:39 AM
Here comes the money!!!!

Money talks!