PDA

View Full Version : Probably a dumb question for most.

PhutureDynasty
04-28-2015, 12:49 AM
I'm sorta new here and don't exactly know who roots for what team (or player depending on your fandom).

As my avatar displays, I root for the 76ers.

So, what team do you root for?

Also, are all NBA fanbases represented here?

Would appreciate the assistance. :cheers:

Fudge
04-28-2015, 12:54 AM
I root for the Nets, Warriors, Spurs, Cavs, and Raptors.

sportjames23
04-28-2015, 12:54 AM
Oh this should be a fun thread.

To answer your question OP, my team is the Bulls.

PhutureDynasty
04-28-2015, 12:56 AM
Any particular reason good Sir?

warriorfan
1 luv

RoundMoundOfReb
Bulls

PhutureDynasty
Oh this should be a fun thread.

To answer your question OP, my team is the Bulls.
I hope all my threads are fun :lol

Rough loss for you guys today.

Akrazotile
04-28-2015, 12:58 AM
Hawks
Cavs
Spurs
Grizzlies
Bulls
Warriors
Clippers
Rockets
Mavs

Been ridin with these teams since day 1. Seen a lot of bandwaggoners come and go. But I stay loyal to my squads.

PhutureDynasty
04-28-2015, 12:58 AM
1 luv
Sweet. This may be the most competitive team you guys have fielded since Wilt's stint with y'all.

PhutureDynasty
04-28-2015, 12:59 AM
Bulls
Nice. Sweet name by the way.

Love me some Sir Charles.

PhutureDynasty
04-28-2015, 01:02 AM
Hawks
Cavs
Spurs
Grizzlies
Bulls
Warriors
Clippers
Rockets
Mavs

Been ridin with these teams since day 1. Seen a lot of bandwaggoners come and go. But I stay loyal to my squads.
Seems like a lot of conflicts of interest.

More power to ya though Broseph.

BlazerRed
04-28-2015, 01:03 AM
I support the Minnesota Timberwolves.

TylerOO
04-28-2015, 01:03 AM
I support everything LeBron.

Cavs. I drink Sprite. I drive a Kia. Wear Nike only. Eat McDonalds only.

Akrazotile
04-28-2015, 01:04 AM
I'm sorta new here and don't exactly know who roots for what team (or player depending on your fandom).

As my avatar displays, I root for the 76ers.

So, what team do you root for?

Also, are all NBA fanbases represented here?

Would appreciate the assistance. :cheers:

Dont give out too much personal information, there's this gigantic internet creep who goes by the alt Jefferson Money and a bunch of others, who will store any information you share here in his personal files he keeps on every single poster at this board.

You dont understand what kind of loser we're talking about if you havent been here. He is a pathetic human of legendary proportions.

Just be aware...

PhutureDynasty
04-28-2015, 01:04 AM
I support the Minnesota Timberwolves.
http://www.badcontroller.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/joker_notsureifserious.jpg

Hahaha you're Blazers might win this one.

TheMarkMadsen
04-28-2015, 01:05 AM
you definitely picked the best forum to join. lost of sane rational people here, i hope you don't enjoy player v player discussion because we're not about that here, team ball baby :cheers: :cheers:

you'll really enjoy this forum's upgrades, there are none.

BlazerRed
04-28-2015, 01:06 AM
http://www.badcontroller.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/joker_notsureifserious.jpg

Hahaha you're Blazers might win this one.
You're right I was just kidding. I support the Milwaukee Bucks.

PhutureDynasty
04-28-2015, 01:06 AM
Dont give out too much personal information, there's this gigantic internet creep who goes by the alt Jefferson Money and a bunch of others, who will store any information you share here in his personal files he keeps on every single poster at this board.

You dont understand what kind of loser we're talking about if you havent been here. He is a pathetic human of legendary proportions.

Just be aware...
Shouldn't be an issue on my part but really appreciate the heads up.

:cheers:

Akrazotile
04-28-2015, 01:07 AM
Shouldn't be an issue on my part but really appreciate the heads up.

:djparty

PhutureDynasty
04-28-2015, 01:08 AM
you definitely picked the best forum to join. lost of sane rational people here, i hope you don't enjoy player v player discussion because we're not about that here, team ball baby :cheers: :cheers:

you'll really enjoy this forum's upgrades, there are none.
I enjoy all kinds of basketball talk so I should fit in nicely here.

Appreciate the hospitality and look forward to discussing ball.

Nice username BTW.

bballnoob1192
04-28-2015, 01:09 AM
lakers and cavs.

qrich
04-28-2015, 01:11 AM
The L.A. Sparks rock my socks.

PhutureDynasty
04-28-2015, 01:12 AM
lakers and cavs.
Solid choice. I'm a fan of both LeBron and Kobe. Not sure if that combination existed on this message board haha.

imdaman99
04-28-2015, 01:15 AM
:roll:

Since this is Jeopardy, I will take Bandwagoning fkers for $200 Alex. What is koko b ware?

OP, I'm a Knicks fan. If you are a legit 76ers fan and not some angry James Harden stan, than welcome aboard. You will have a good time here :cheers:

PhutureDynasty
04-28-2015, 01:15 AM
The L.A. Sparks rock my socks.
How about an NBA team?

nba_55
04-28-2015, 01:17 AM
It's Cavs right now, but it may change soon. Stay tuned.

PhutureDynasty
04-28-2015, 01:19 AM
It's Cavs right now, but it may change soon. Stay tuned.
Fair enough. Why the potential change in heart?

Dro
04-28-2015, 01:20 AM
Pacers

Budadiiii
04-28-2015, 01:20 AM
Welcome brother! You're gonna love it here.

We should get to know each other via the private messaging function. I really hope you take me up on this offer! Cheers.

PhutureDynasty
04-28-2015, 01:26 AM
Pacers
Nice. Hindsight is 20/20 but I'm sure you'd rather have Kawhi Leonard paired with Paul George than George Hill.

Arguably best defensive perimeter pairing since MJ and Pippen.

PhutureDynasty
04-28-2015, 01:29 AM
Welcome brother! You're gonna love it here.

We should get to know each other via the private messaging function. I really hope you take me up on this offer! Cheers.
Appreciate the hospitality man. :cheers:

Don't really see the need to use the private message function in this instance though. Pretty much said all I needed to about myself, as my side profile says I live in Philly and root for the 76ers.

What team do you root for bro?

Marchesk
04-28-2015, 01:30 AM
Seattle Supersonics

Budadiiii
04-28-2015, 01:31 AM

Just be aware...
Oh, and whatever you do.. DON'T give this guy the time of day. He's known around here as a paranoid nutjob who failed miserably at trying to become some D-list celebrity actor, only to fall flat on his fat face... and so now he lives alone in a 1 bedroom apartment typing on here all day with delusions of grandeur while collecting checks from the government and his disappointed father to pay for his fast food addiction and weed. No one takes him seriously. Just an FYI.

PhutureDynasty
04-28-2015, 01:31 AM
Seattle Supersonics
Sweet. Any particular team you wish leaves its city so Seattle can get a team again?

Budadiiii
04-28-2015, 01:32 AM
Appreciate the hospitality man. :cheers:

Don't really see the need to use the private message function in this instance though. Pretty much said all I needed to about myself, as my side profile says I live in Philly and root for the 76ers.

What team do you root for bro?
Thunder fan bro, I live in OKC. :cheers:

And I was just 'joshing' you with my other post about the pm stuff. :D

Marchesk
04-28-2015, 01:34 AM
Sweet. Any particular team you wish leaves its city so Seattle can get a team again?

76ers - that's a ton of draft picks along with Noel and Embiid to build around. Would be pretty excited.

PhutureDynasty
04-28-2015, 01:35 AM
Thunder fan bro, I live in OKC. :cheers:

And I was just 'joshing' you with my other post. :D
Nice and no offence taken here man. :rockon:

Every year I pick OKC to win the championship and for some reason or another things never fall in place. Injuries usually.

Super early but I have them picked to win it all next year (assuming Durant can come back and stay healthy).

Prometheus
04-28-2015, 01:36 AM
Oh, and whatever you do.. DON'T give this guy the time of day. He's known around here as a paranoid nutjob who failed miserably at trying to become some D-list celebrity actor, only to fall flat on his fat face... and so now he lives alone in a 1 bedroom apartment typing on here all day with delusions of grandeur while collecting checks from the government and his disappointed father to pay for his fast food addiction and weed. No one takes him seriously. Just an FYI.

:oldlol:

You're a d*ck, bro.

PhutureDynasty
04-28-2015, 01:36 AM
76ers - that's a ton of draft picks along with Noel and Embiid to build around. Would be pretty excited.
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

I'd probably cry.

Marchesk
04-28-2015, 01:37 AM
I'd probably cry.

Seattle 76ers has a nice ring to it. But seriously, Bucks should be moved to Seattle. Green uniforms along with a young team with promising talent.

Budadiiii
04-28-2015, 01:39 AM
Nice and no offense taken here man. :rockon:

Every year I pick OKC to win the championship and for some reason or another things never fall in place. Injuries usually.

Super early but I have them picked to win it all next year (assuming Durant can come back and stay healthy).
Me too man, me too...

Injuries, shitty coaching, tough conference...

But yeah, next year SHOULD be the year if we stay relatively healthy. Excited to see how Durant meshes with Kanter.

Inferno
04-28-2015, 01:40 AM
Peep the location and avi brah

Fudge
04-28-2015, 01:40 AM
Check your PM's, bro.

PhutureDynasty
04-28-2015, 01:42 AM
Seattle 76ers has a nice ring to it. But seriously, Bucks should be moved to Seattle. Green uniforms along with a young team with promising talent.
I still like MCW and am a fan of Jabari so that'd be a nice team to root for.

I'm sure the Bucks fans of this board would be happy about their team up and leaving.

PhutureDynasty
04-28-2015, 01:44 AM
Peep the location and avi brah
Enjoy that talent. Still miss Iguodala :lol

PhutureDynasty
04-28-2015, 01:46 AM
Check your PM's, bro.
Uhh...

:wtf:

Prometheus
04-28-2015, 01:46 AM
OP - I am originally from the suburbs outside of Philadelphia, but never cared all that much for the 76ers. I was a Bulls fan growing up, for obvious reasons. Since then I've just loved the game and not cared too much who won.

I was a pretty big LeBron supporter for a while, mostly because I liked the move to Miami and felt most people got the wrong idea about it. I don't really care for him so much nowadays - he has said a lot of douche-y things, and I thought the move back to Cleveland was cheesy. He was disingenuous about his reasons for signing with them (in my opinion). I still kind of root for Cleveland, I guess just out of habit at this point. I don't really have anyone to root for.

If the Cavs, Clippers, or Warriors win, I'll be very happy. I love the Spurs, but I'm sick of them, so f*ck that. I like the Hawks, but not that much. I dislike the Bulls. I guess that's about it.

I think I will start to follow the Sixers a little more once they stop tanking. It would be nice to gun for the old hometown squad, especially after rooting against them as a kid.

Wiltside
04-28-2015, 01:47 AM
OP got it right with the title.

Prometheus
04-28-2015, 01:48 AM

You do realize why that name would be blasphemous... right?

Fudge
04-28-2015, 01:48 AM
Uhh...

:wtf:
What? :S

Budadiiii
04-28-2015, 01:49 AM
You do realize why that name would be blasphemous... right?
He's not American.

red1
04-28-2015, 01:50 AM
<------- the best franchise in sports history

PhutureDynasty
04-28-2015, 01:52 AM
OP - I am originally from the suburbs outside of Philadelphia, but never cared all that much for the 76ers. I was a Bulls fan growing up, for obvious reasons. Since then I've just loved the game and not cared too much who won.

I was a pretty big LeBron supporter for a while, mostly because I liked the move to Miami and felt most people got the wrong idea about it. I don't really care for him so much nowadays - he has said a lot of douche-y things, and I thought the move back to Cleveland was cheesy. He was disingenuous about his reasons for signing with them (in my opinion). I still kind of root for Cleveland, I guess just out of habit at this point. I don't really have anyone to root for.

If the Cavs, Clippers, or Warriors win, I'll be very happy. I love the Spurs, but I'm sick of them, so f*ck that. I like the Hawks, but not that much. I dislike the Bulls. I guess that's about it.

I think I will start to follow the Sixers a little more once they stop tanking. It would be nice to gun for the old hometown squad, especially after rooting against them as a kid.
Nice man, seems like you're a seasoned NBA fan.

76ers seem like they could use some more support on here, I've only seen a few fans. I can understand the disdain for the tanking. I personally can deal with it but I expect them to be competing for a playoff spot next season so hopefully no more tanking (although I won't be disappointed if they don't).

Why the sudden change in heart about the Bulls?

PhutureDynasty
04-28-2015, 01:53 AM
<------- the best franchise in sports history
Rough sweep for you guys. Any fingers to point?

Fudge
04-28-2015, 01:54 AM

PhutureDynasty
04-28-2015, 01:55 AM
Wasn't meant to be trash talk. But I can see why one would think that's funny.

red1
04-28-2015, 01:57 AM
Just went up against a juggernaught man. It was like watching two titans go at it, sorta like the heavyweight version of pacquiao and mayweather. No regrets. That was the best sweep in nba history. bad defense

Fudge
04-28-2015, 01:58 AM
Wasn't meant to be trash talk. But I can see why one would think that's funny.
I'm just on that coco, bro. If you know what I mean haha. :P Probably wasn't even funny to begin with. Just high as mofugger. Damn.

You seem like a good guy. I'm sorry for that rude PM earlier. Not a good first impression, eh? Just dat coco kicking in. Got a little ahead of myself. :/

Prometheus
04-28-2015, 01:59 AM
He's not American.

I guess he's not very well-read either...

PhutureDynasty
04-28-2015, 02:01 AM
Just went up against a juggernaught man. It was like watching two titans go at it, sorta like the heavyweight version of pacquiao and mayweather. No regrets. That was the best sweep in nba history. bad defense
It was a good series despite the outcome. Way to take it on the chin.

Our teams are division rivals so I'm sure you and I will have some friendly banter in the future.

PhutureDynasty
04-28-2015, 02:03 AM
I'm just on that coco, bro. If you know what I mean haha. :P Probably wasn't even funny to begin with. Just high as mofugger. Damn.

You seem like a good guy. I'm sorry for that rude PM earlier. Not a good first impression, eh? Just dat coco kicking in. Got a little ahead of myself. :/
None taken man. I don't take message board discussion to heart.

Probably should lay off the coke though. Just looking out for a brotha.

Prometheus
04-28-2015, 02:06 AM

PM me for the hookup. I only handle big-boy weight, so I can get you crazy deals. Just 'cause I like you.

Oh, and I don't cut it neither. Shit is as pure as you'll find anywhere on the east coast.

warriorfan
04-28-2015, 02:07 AM
Sweet. This may be the most competitive team you guys have fielded since Wilt's stint with y'all.

Marchesk
04-28-2015, 02:07 AM
I'm sure the Bucks fans of this board would be happy about their team up and leaving.

Nah, he would just pick another team. Not the Spurs, though.

24-Inch_Chrome
04-28-2015, 02:09 AM
Raptors.

I like Milwaukee a little due to Jabari Parker and I'll follow whoever Justise Winslow goes to in the 2015 draft.

PhutureDynasty
04-28-2015, 02:09 AM
Nah, he would just pick another team. Not the Spurs, though.
I assume that would be Milbuck?

That's the only Bucks fan I've seen here, yet.

KingBeasley08
04-28-2015, 02:10 AM
I'm a huge Warriors and Spurs fans. I used to be a Heat fan after my short stint with the Lakers around 08-11.

PhutureDynasty
04-28-2015, 02:11 AM
Raptors.

I like Milwaukee a little due to Jabari Parker and I'll follow whoever Justise Winslow goes to in the 2015 draft.
Nice, as I was telling your likely fellow Raptor fan, I'm sure we will have some friendly (hopefully) discussion about our teams in the future. Being division rivals and all :mad: :oldlol:

Fudge
04-28-2015, 02:11 AM
PM me for the hookup. I only handle big-boy weight, so I can get you crazy deals. Just 'cause I like you.

Oh, and I don't cut it neither. Shit is as pure as you'll find anywhere on the east coast.
I like you too, bro.

Only a once in a blue type of ordeal for me now since I recently had a relapse. Maybe do it once a month. Did it tonight because I initially thought Portland was going to be swept. Didn't happen. :facepalm Now full of ragrets. Fugg it doe.

PhutureDynasty
04-28-2015, 02:12 AM
I'm happy Iguodala is on a solid team. Surprised in the reduced role he has but it seems to really work for you guys.

Fudge
None taken man. I don't take message board discussion to heart.

Probably should lay off the coke though. Just looking out for a brotha.
Cheers brother!!! :cheers:

http://cdn.smosh.com/sites/default/files/ftpuploads/bloguploads/awkward-moment-gif-green-shake.gif

Budadiiii

Bro you high off that coke zero too?!

I ain't had caffeine in a hot minute. Buzzin' like a negro snorting cocaine. Woooooo!

PhutureDynasty
04-28-2015, 02:13 AM
I'm a huge Warriors and Spurs fans. I used to be a Heat fan after my short stint with the Lakers around 08-11.
:lol

Wizards looked great against Toronto. Wall is balling.

Underrated PG from the people I've discussed ball with.

24-Inch_Chrome
04-28-2015, 02:15 AM
Nice, as I was telling your likely fellow Raptor fan, I'm sure we will have some friendly (hopefully) discussion about our teams in the future. Being division rivals and all :mad: :oldlol:

Most of the Raptors fanbase that post in the main forum with even a semblance of regularity are friendly enough when it comes to legitimate basketball discussion. :cheers:

PhutureDynasty
04-28-2015, 02:15 AM
Cheers brother!!! :cheers:

http://cdn.smosh.com/sites/default/files/ftpuploads/bloguploads/awkward-moment-gif-green-shake.gif
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

http://ak-hdl.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/webdr05/2013/5/2/14/anigif_enhanced-buzz-30956-1367519482-16.gif

PhutureDynasty
04-28-2015, 02:16 AM
Most the Raptors fanbase that post in the main forum with even a semblance of regularity are friendly enough when it comes to legitimate basketball discussion. :cheers:
Glad to hear man. Same here. :cheers:

Must be that Canadian hospitality :lol

Fudge
04-28-2015, 02:19 AM
Bro you high off that coke zero too?!

I ain't had caffeine in a hot minute. Buzzin' like a negro snorting cocaine. Woooooo!
Brother, you don't even know.

High as FUUUU. I don't even know what I snorted. Just some white powder, and thought it was dat good good. Dat yay. I'm afraid not. Might've been something else. :facepalm

Walked into my dads room and pretty much spooned him just now. Shit was awkward as ****.

Prometheus
04-28-2015, 02:20 AM
I like you too, bro.

Only a once in a blue type of ordeal for me now since I recently had a relapse. Maybe do it once a month. Did it tonight because I initially thought Portland was going to be swept. Didn't happen. :facepalm Now full of ragrets. Fugg it doe.

You need to focus on the bright side my dude. Plenty of time to mope once the drip runs dry and you're fiendin for just one more bump. I know the come-down well, it ain't pretty.

But right now?! This is YOUR TIME. If you're still high, you shouldn't even be on the computer anymore. You're a f*ckin animal. Make the world feel you.

Prometheus
04-28-2015, 02:24 AM
Walked into my dads room and pretty much spooned him just now. Shit was awkward as ****.

Fudge
04-28-2015, 02:29 AM
You need to focus on the bright side my dude. Plenty of time to mope once the drip runs dry and you're fiendin for just one more bump. I know the come-down well, it ain't pretty.

But right now?! This is YOUR TIME. If you're still high, you shouldn't even be on the computer anymore. You're a f*ckin animal. Make the world feel you.
You are absolutely correct. Gonna walk to the closest 7-eleven right now while i'm still hit. Feel like fighting a couple of nerds roaming the streets at this time. Just in that mood.

Also get doze munchies, y'herd? Nachos, slurpee, and donuts. Gonna stuff my face and get my YGS on.

24-Inch_Chrome
04-28-2015, 02:31 AM
Ruff bro, ruff. I got a paper to write, some exams to study for, and some memories to reflect on. I'll see u tomorrow.

And dude, I literally had sex with my dad when I was younger. Well, we bathed together for many years. Awkward doesn't begin to describe what it's like to realize you have a bigger dick than your father at age 9. :facepalm

Peace.

:biggums:

warriorfan
04-28-2015, 02:32 AM
I'm happy Iguodala is on a solid team. Surprised in the reduced role he has but it seems to really work for you guys.

Yeah, he is a good guy. Has accepted the role off the bench with no childish attitude. One of the most underrated perimeter defenders in the league with good playmaking and handles as well. Only thing he can't do is shoot the ball consistently.

Keep your head up in Philly, what goes down must come up. When you guys finally make it, it will be all the sweeter. :rockon:

Fudge
04-28-2015, 02:36 AM
Ruff bro, ruff. I got a paper to write, some exams to study for, and some memories to reflect on. I'll see u tomorrow.

And dude, I literally had sex with my dad when I was younger. Well, we bathed together for many years. Awkward doesn't begin to describe what it's like to realize you have a bigger dick than your father at age 9. :facepalm

Peace.

Goodnight, bro. Sleep well. Talk to you tomorrow. :P

PhutureDynasty
04-28-2015, 02:37 AM
Yeah, he is a good guy. Has accepted the role off the bench with no childish attitude. One of the most underrated perimeter defenders in the league with good playmaking and handles as well. Only thing he can't do is shoot the ball consistently.

Keep your head up in Philly, what goes down must come up. When you guys finally make it, it will be all the sweeter. :rockon:
Indeed and good looking out bro.

:cheers: :rockon: :pimp:

PhutureDynasty
04-28-2015, 03:15 AM

Since this is Jeopardy, I will take Bandwagoning fkers for $200 Alex. What is koko b ware?

OP, I'm a Knicks fan. If you are a legit 76ers fan and not some angry James Harden stan, than welcome aboard. You will have a good time here :cheers:
Didn't see this post... I am in fact not an alt (I'm sure that's what most alts say though).

Looking forward to discussing our soon to be division rivalry between the Knicks and 6ers.

Graviton
04-28-2015, 03:24 AM
Been a Warriors fan since the Monta/Curry days, watched every game on the local Bay Area channel. Really liking the new team and coaching staff though, finally tapping into that potential and playing some defense. My favorite player on the team is probably Barnes. Looking forward to some amazing series in the next few weeks.

Oh and welcome to ISH bro, you will love it here, best NBA community on the planet. F*ck RealGM. :cheers:

NZStreetBaller
04-28-2015, 03:26 AM
Skipped to last page and read some post about having sex with dad. Thats enough ISH for me today.

PhutureDynasty
04-28-2015, 03:35 AM
Been a Warriors fan since the Monta/Curry days, watched every game on the local Bay Area channel. Really liking the new team and coaching staff though, finally tapping into that potential and playing some defense. My favorite player on the team is probably Barnes. Looking forward to some amazing series in the next few weeks.

Oh and welcome to ISH bro, you will love it here, best NBA community on the planet. F*ck RealGM. :cheers:
That's respectful. As I have said to a few other Dubs fans in this thread, I'm happy Iggy is on a contender. Wouldn't mind seeing him hoist the Larry O'Brien.

Thanks for the welcoming by the way bro. :cheers:

bballnoob1192
04-28-2015, 03:42 AM
:coleman: Frontrunner

CelticBaller
04-28-2015, 09:01 AM
Hawk fan baby

Thunderfan86
04-28-2015, 09:35 AM
Thunder fan since 1986!

kwajo
04-28-2015, 10:00 AM
Toronto and San Antonio. Was a huge David Robinson fan growing up in the early 90s, then Canada got a couple teams so somewhat switched to following them, but the Spurs are always there as my first NBA love.

I might be tempted to follow the Timberwolves now though, gotta support my boy Wiggins.

Giaodollo
04-28-2015, 10:06 AM
I am a fan of Utah Jazz, Minnesota Timberwolves and New York Knicks.

I support some other teams, but I prefer these teams. Now that the playoffs are underway I sort of took sides with the Bulls.

Fallen Angel
04-28-2015, 10:12 AM
I rep the Houston Hardens

jzek
04-28-2015, 10:26 AM
I root for the Seahawks and Barcelona.

I don't root for any NBA team (haven't even watched a full game since the Spurs beat the Heat last year). I'm just here on ISH because the discussions here make me :oldlol:

sd3035
04-28-2015, 10:37 AM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

sd3035
04-28-2015, 10:47 AM
I like whoever is the most entertaining at the time

Right now I like watching OKC* and the Warriors

*with Durant