PDA

View Full Version : DWill - 10 playoff wins with the Nets. Melo - 7 playoff wins with tha Knicks

J Shuttlesworth
04-28-2015, 02:06 AM
Just saying

KingBeasley08
04-28-2015, 02:08 AM
Nets > Knicks

inb4 Wilds comes in crying

the_troof
04-28-2015, 02:10 AM
Lol New York basketball

imdaman99
04-28-2015, 02:12 AM
My boy fresh livin rent free :pimp:

TheMilkyBarKid
04-28-2015, 05:56 AM
King of New York!

Nets fan 93
04-28-2015, 06:33 AM
But has Carmelo ever went scoreless in a playoff game? Now if you want to compare Lopez to Melo that works. Lopez competes every game. Not just every now and then. Deron gets carried to wins most times

Legends66NBA7
04-28-2015, 08:43 AM
That just means the Nets have had the better roster.

I'd rather have Melo over Deron if I would have to choose between the two.

Taller than CP3
04-28-2015, 08:46 AM
lol @ New York

lol @ Melo

lol @ Knicks

3 of the biggest jokes in all of sports

Legends66NBA7
04-28-2015, 08:47 AM
But has Carmelo ever went scoreless in a playoff game? Now if you want to compare Lopez to Melo that works. Lopez competes every game. Not just every now and then. Deron gets carried to wins most times

Exactly this.

Not to mention along with Lopez, Joe Johnson was huge for the Nets last year and easily more impressive than Deron. Also had veterans in Pierce and Garnett, Melo has had an inconsistent JR Smith, along with an injured Amare and Chandler in his playoff runs.

It's A VC3!!!
04-28-2015, 09:26 AM
The Nets have won more playoff games in Brooklyn in 3 years than the Knicks have won in Manhattan the last 15.

Melo is a one way shot chucker and nothing more. They will continue to miss the playoffs for the next decade. Nets on the other hand will bring playoff basketball to New York for the next 100 years.

ImKobe
04-28-2015, 09:58 AM
Knicks got robbed big time in that Miami series (remember that Bran flop??) and J-Lin was injured, Amare fire extinguisher happened, Baron Davis blew his knee out to retirement...

Nets been playing the shitty raps in the POs..

Optimus Prime
04-28-2015, 10:54 AM
Melo is the most overrated "superstar" I have ever seen. Literally all he does is score points inefficiently. He brings nothing else to the team other than chucking.

And sooner or later, people are going to realize that the Knicks are a joke franchise that hasn't won a championship in over 40 years.

Most overrated team ever and most overrated "superstar" ever deserve each other.

:kobe:

Wiltside
04-28-2015, 11:02 AM
I read those as "negative 10" and "negative 7."

Hoopz2332
04-28-2015, 11:46 AM
http://i.imgur.com/yzDzVUm.jpg

why Knicks fans are mad:oldlol:

imdaman99
04-28-2015, 12:56 PM
Melo would win a lot more playoff games if he had Wade and Bosh or Kyrie and Love playing alongside him. Meanwhile his 2nd option was JR Smith. How's JR working out for you branstans? :lol

I just marvel at how insecure Lebron stans are. Melo won a college championship without another superstar. Lebron couldn't win shit alone, especially with JR as his #2, deal with it :oldlol:

Springsteen
04-28-2015, 01:06 PM
Melo would win a lot more playoff games if he had Wade and Bosh or Kyrie and Love playing alongside him. Meanwhile his 2nd option was JR Smith. How's JR working out for you branstans? :lol

I just marvel at how insecure Lebron stans are. Melo won a college championship without another superstar. Lebron couldn't win shit alone, especially with JR as his #2, deal with it :oldlol:

Do you really think if you replaced Lebron with Melo's fatass on those Heat teams they would have made it to the finals? Would Melo have that kind of elimination game Lebron had against Boston? Or score the way Lebron did in Game 7 of the finals?

Face it, as much as Knicks fans love to bring up Lebron's stacked cast; Melo wouldn't win jack sh*t if he had Lebron's responsibility as the focal point of the offense, and more importantly a vocal leader on those Heat teams. Lebron is just a better player than him.

Hoopz2332
04-28-2015, 01:17 PM

http://i.imgur.com/Y5vMIR9.jpg

:oldlol:

J Shuttlesworth
04-28-2015, 01:31 PM
Imdaman99 caught feelings hard :lol this thread has nothing to do with LeBron but clearly he has you rustled. Plus at least LeBron was able to make the finals before he joined Miami. Melo hasn't done shit

imdaman99
04-28-2015, 02:59 PM
You wanna celebrate Lebron getting swept in the Finals and being a net negative during it, be my guest. At least Melo was able to win a game against the Spurs :lol

Funny thing is, I don't even like Melo :oldlol:

J Shuttlesworth
04-28-2015, 03:19 PM
You wanna celebrate Lebron getting swept in the Finals and being a net negative during it, be my guest. At least Melo was able to win a game against the Spurs :lol

Getting swept in the finals > Melo's entire career. Let that sink in for you

And LeBron has more MVPs than the entire Knicks franchise, and already has tied them in rings at the age of 30 :roll:

Legends66NBA7
04-28-2015, 03:26 PM
Imdaman99 caught feelings hard :lol this thread has nothing to do with LeBron but clearly he has you rustled. Plus at least LeBron was able to make the finals before he joined Miami. Melo hasn't done shit

Not really to trying to say Melo > LeBron or anything, but that Cavs team making the finals was largely them winning in a weak conference. True, they did beat that Pistons team they had no business beating, but I bet that Nuggets team would go far in that same conference if not all the way to the Finals. They had potent scoring and enough rebounding to do so.

Again, doesn't mean Melo > LeBron, just means the circumstances aren't the same for them that year. Also, it shows Melo did have enough help to go far in some years, just never did. Perhaps it was on him or his teammates, they never clicked fully it Billups came over.

imdaman99
04-28-2015, 05:20 PM
Not really to trying to say Melo > LeBron or anything, but that Cavs team making the finals was largely them winning in a weak conference. True, they did beat that Pistons team they had no business beating, but I bet that Nuggets team would go far in that same conference if not all the way to the Finals. They had potent scoring and enough rebounding to do so.

Again, doesn't mean Melo > LeBron, just means the circumstances aren't the same for them that year. Also, it shows Melo did have enough help to go far in some years, just never did. Perhaps it was on him or his teammates, they never clicked fully it Billups came over.
Thank you. Finally a voice of reason. Always appreciate your unbiased point of view :cheers:

Any idiot knows that Lebron is better than Melo. I will never argue that. But the idiot OP who is king of insecure along with his bendover buddy AW, will have me believe that Lebron has not been blessed with better teammates than Melo ever had the last 5-6 years.

Beastmode88
04-28-2015, 06:11 PM
Aren't you the same dumbass that said the Knicks were the mecca of basketball? :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

Hoopz2332
04-28-2015, 06:15 PM

tell em why u mad:lol

outbreak
04-28-2015, 06:15 PM
They should just contract the knicks and relocated atlanta's whole organisation to new york as a replacement.

Legends66NBA7
04-28-2015, 06:40 PM
Aren't you the same dumbass that said the Knicks were the mecca of basketball? :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

Don't Knicks fans argue that they are ?

It's just a title anyways. Doesn't make the Knicks franchise anymore greater than they are. The Lakers Staples Center (modern mecca if anything) era has hosted almost as many Finals and won 3 more rings in a 11 year span than the Knicks have had in MSG during their near 70 year tenure. The Spurs AT&T Center era has hosted 5 Finals and won 4 in a 11 year span too.

Great franchises need to do it on the court, not just hold onto a title.

J Shuttlesworth
04-28-2015, 06:51 PM
Thank you. Finally a voice of reason. Always appreciate your unbiased point of view :cheers:

Any idiot knows that Lebron is better than Melo. I will never argue that. But the idiot OP who is king of insecure along with his bendover buddy AW, will have me believe that Lebron has not been blessed with better teammates than Melo ever had the last 5-6 years.
I'm sorry, but has Melo/the Knicks been losing to the "superteam" Heat all these years?

2011: Lost to Celtics
2013: Lost to Pacers
2014: Didn't make playoffs

2012 is the only year they lost to the Heat, so you can't blame the "collusion" as the only reason Melo hasn't been able to take the Knicks far in the playoffs.

Beastmode88
04-28-2015, 07:00 PM
Don't Knicks fans argue that they are ?

It's just a title anyways. Doesn't make the Knicks franchise anymore greater than they are. The Lakers Staples Center (modern mecca if anything) era has hosted almost as many Finals and won 3 more rings in a 11 year span than the Knicks have had in MSG during their near 70 year tenure. The Spurs AT&T Center era has hosted 5 Finals and won 4 in a 11 year span too.

Great franchises need to do it on the court, not just hold onto a title.

No we do not argue that the knicks are the mecca of basketball. NEW YORK IS THE MECCA OF BASKETBALL. :facepalm :facepalm

Legends66NBA7
04-28-2015, 07:01 PM
No we do not argue that the knicks are the mecca of basketball. NEW YORK IS THE MECCA OF BASKETBALL. :facepalm :facepalm

Ah, never mind then. I get what your saying.