PDA

View Full Version : Well well well....

sweggeh
04-28-2015, 08:26 AM
Banned for making a tranny thread?

In 2015?

After everyone and their momma were making them with no repercusions?

The mod(s) who did this should be absolutely ashamed of themselves.

Bitch ass *****. I'm going to report your ***** ass to Jeff ASAP.

Lyin ass hating ass bitch.

For your own good, I hope you don't reveal yourself. Or I swear you gon have hell rained down upon you crooked criminal loser tramp. PISS OFF.

Theoo
04-28-2015, 08:30 AM
damn that are unaccaptable my man .. somone must have insider contact with modertator .. that are very corrupt ban , jeff would NEVER ban about discriminition like that on this forum. were all famely man.

ill be on lookout for these discriminition modertator as well , welcome back to the forum freind

sweggeh
04-28-2015, 08:35 AM
damn that are unaccaptable my man .. somone must have insider contact with modertator .. that are very corrupt ban , jeff would NEVER ban about discriminition like that on this forum. were all famely man.

ill be on lookout for these discriminition modertator as well , welcome back to the forum freind

Thanks Theoo. Your a good man, with a good heart.

Mods like this are killing ISH. Don't know who it is but they are clearly someone with no real life, so they get their power fix by banning guys just having a bit of fun on this site. Which is something that, you know, this site was actually MADE FOR.

:facepalm

Hope Jeff fires you, strips you of your moderator privileges and permanently bans you on the spot.

Meticode
04-28-2015, 08:36 AM
Well well well, you give too much of a **** about insignificant things.

Theoo
04-28-2015, 08:39 AM
Thanks Theoo. Your a good man, with a good heart.

Mods like this are killing ISH. Don't know who it is but they are clearly someone with no real life, so they get their power fix by banning guys just having a bit of fun on this site. Which is something that, you know, this site was actually MADE FOR.

:facepalm

Hope Jeff fires you, strips you of your moderator privileges and permanently bans you on the spot.

thanks man . i dont think that are enough , i hate corrupt modertator more then anything else in world , the RUIN the INTAGRITY of these website , the ruin the communety , the ruin the famely , the cause suicide and more .i cant tell you have many poster are banned out there , FOR NO REASON other then corrupt , everday the have to sleep atnight and know there unfairly banned and the cant talk to anyone and there not allowed to there favorite forum

it make my sick

i want jefff to hire lawyer and sue these motherfk**er , throw him to prison for life or death sentence

sweggeh
04-28-2015, 08:43 AM
thanks man . i dont think that are enough , i hate corrupt modertator more then anything else in world , the RUIN the INTAGRITY of these website , the ruin the communety , the ruin the famely , the cause suicide and more .i cant tell you have many poster are banned out there , FOR NO REASON other then corrupt , everday the have to sleep atnight and know there unfairly banned and the cant talk to anyone and there not allowed to there favorite forum

it make my sick

i want jefff to hire lawyer and sue these motherfk**er , throw him to prison for life or death sentence

:roll:

You are absolutely right man.

Real Men Wear Green
04-28-2015, 08:56 AM
FYI OP, you are reporting Jeff to Jeff.

sweggeh
04-28-2015, 09:00 AM
FYI OP, you are reporting Jeff to Jeff.

No...it can't be..can it?

Thats not possible. Jeff would never do this.

Why would Jeff delete tranny threads and ban posters when they are the threads that get the most views and therefore earn him the most money?

Jeff let the racist threads go on when they weren't even getting replies. Tranny threads are in nowadays. They sell like hot cakes. People can't stop clicking.

Why would Jeff jeopardize that income?

Thats why it can't be Jeff.

warriorfan
04-28-2015, 09:03 AM
op is shook

sweggeh
04-28-2015, 09:17 AM
op is shook

Swear down fam.

I'll knock you out cold. Don't talk shit to me.

sweggeh
04-28-2015, 09:22 AM
Someone deleted my thread about LOLCats sucking his girlfriends pen*s

Someone is on a one man crusade to shut down all tranny related activity on ISH.

We need to identify this individual immediately. They are making a mockery of the OFF TOPIC nature of the OTC, and of ISH in general.

SourSamCassell
04-28-2015, 09:22 AM
Believe it or not this site doesn't have to always be PC and follow society and law

Jeff is the law here. End of story

sweggeh
04-28-2015, 09:23 AM
Believe it or not this site doesn't have to always be PC and follow society and law

Jeff is the law here. End of story

Piss off you dumb ****.

The reason ISH is good is because there basically are NO laws. People speak their mind freely here unlike other forums.

SourSamCassell
04-28-2015, 09:25 AM
Perhaps we can exchange some rep? Maybe when you have a green bar...

sweggeh
04-28-2015, 09:26 AM
Perhaps we can exchange some rep? Maybe when you have a green bar...

Ask your momma how she like my bar.

SourSamCassell
04-28-2015, 09:27 AM
What?

blablabla
04-28-2015, 09:29 AM
All signs point to RMWG, known attention whore on this board, which explains his reply in this thread, resident of Brighton and a fan of the Celtics i'm guessing a conservative christian, which fuels his hate for trannys and gays, probably a racist too. I think you should take this matter up with him

sweggeh
04-28-2015, 09:32 AM
All signs point to RMWG, known attention whore on this board, which explains his reply in this thread, resident of Brighton and a fan of the Celtics i'm guessing a conservative christian, which fuels his hate for trannys and gays, probably a racist too. I think you should take this matter up with him

Wow. This is actually a great response.

I bow down to your detective skills. :bowdown:

As for you RMWG.

If this was you, own up RIGHT NOW. Be a man and tell the truth. Or so help me god....

kurple
04-28-2015, 09:40 AM
everyone and their moma? i've only seen you and LOLCATS make tranny threads

and the ban was long overdue, should've just been longer

gts
04-28-2015, 10:01 AM
Jeff or Steve are the only ones who can ban folks from the OTC or remove threads here...

hateraid
04-28-2015, 10:10 AM
Jeff or Steve are the only ones who can ban folks from the OTC or remove threads here...
We can remove threads. No banning power. If Jeff allowed that I'd take the position more seriously

sweggeh
04-28-2015, 10:15 AM

Well thats not true because RMWG has banned me before. If him, Jeff and Steve are the only people who can ban it was RMWG for sure.

ItsMillerTime
04-28-2015, 10:16 AM
Who cares you banned you, they fvcked up anyway. Should have been a permanent ban.

sweggeh
04-28-2015, 10:23 AM
Who cares you banned you, they fvcked up anyway. Should have been a permanent ban.

You know you made it when hundreds of guys on here just seem to hate you when you don't even know who they are.

TheSilentKiller
04-28-2015, 10:27 AM
You know you made it when hundreds of guys on here just seem to hate you when you don't even know who they are.
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/738/025/db0.jpg

sweggeh
04-28-2015, 10:29 AM
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/738/025/db0.jpg

Never seen that before.

BigNBAfan
04-28-2015, 10:30 AM
chicks dont have the dick gene bro

sweggeh
04-28-2015, 10:31 AM
You biologically deformed inbred's can go against me all you like, but I am trying to help YOU.

I am the one who has been wronged today. If you don't do anything, tomorrow it will be you. Grow a spine you betas.

BigNBAfan
04-28-2015, 10:32 AM
You biologically deformed inbred's can go against me all you like, but I am trying to help YOU.

I am the one who has been wronged today. If you don't do anything, tomorrow it will be you. Grow a spine you betas.

You've been wrong your whole life if you think anyone that once had a dick is capable of being a female.

sweggeh
04-28-2015, 10:33 AM
You've been wrong your whole life if you think anyone that once had a dick is capable of being a female.

I aint never said that. A dude is a dude.

Pics are just pics tho. No harm done.

I aint actually out there banging these broad/dudes like some other guy I could mention.

gts
04-28-2015, 10:34 AM
Well thats not true because RMWG has banned me before. If him, Jeff and Steve are the only people who can ban it was RMWG for sure.

From the OTC.. there are no mods in the OTC

BigNBAfan
04-28-2015, 10:36 AM
I aint never said that. A dude is a dude.

Pics are just pics tho. No harm done.

I aint actually out there banging these broad/dudes like some other guy I could mention.

You should really be blaming those other guys like the one who started posting shit like "hot girls vol 1" with a bunch of tranny pics.
I don't mind if people make threads about trannys but being baited like that... c'mon mang

sweggeh
04-28-2015, 11:28 AM
You should really be blaming those other guys like the one who started posting shit like "hot girls vol 1" with a bunch of tranny pics.
I don't mind if people make threads about trannys but being baited like that... c'mon mang

Another great thread I missed :facepalm

I swear when I find this guy he won't know what hit him.

Theoo
04-28-2015, 01:33 PM
jeff.. dont tell my what im hearing are true ?..... but your my hero....

hateraid
04-28-2015, 02:11 PM
Did you not read what I posted? Mods can't ban! Otherwise I would have gotten rid of a ton of posters on here. You have to have access to admin options and we don't have that access. All we can do is delete or alter posts.

tomtucker
04-28-2015, 02:15 PM

in england ?

daily
04-28-2015, 02:25 PM
Did you not read what I posted? Mods can't ban! Otherwise I would have gotten rid of a ton of posters on here. You have to have access to admin options and we don't have that access. All we can do is delete or alter posts.You're not a mod :lol

SourSamCassell
04-28-2015, 02:38 PM
in england ?
Love your work, brother. Appreciating your posts! Stay being YOU. You can always count on me to cheer you on from the sidelines!

hateraid
04-28-2015, 02:53 PM
You're not a mod :lol

Check the sneaker forum. I was offered the main but declined. Every mod has the same parameters in their specific forum.

SourSamCassell
04-28-2015, 02:55 PM
Check the sneaker forum. I was offered the main but declined. Every mod has the same parameters in their specific forum.
Sneaker KING

:bowdown:

poido123
04-28-2015, 09:30 PM
Banned for making a tranny thread?

In 2015?

After everyone and their momma were making them with no repercusions?

The mod(s) who did this should be absolutely ashamed of themselves.

Bitch ass *****. I'm going to report your ***** ass to Jeff ASAP.

Lyin ass hating ass bitch.

For your own good, I hope you don't reveal yourself. Or I swear you gon have hell rained down upon you crooked criminal loser tramp. PISS OFF.

You were banned because you are a poor poster. Probably in the top 5 worst.

Real Men Wear Green
04-29-2015, 09:37 AM
Final attempt at clarification: op was banned by insidehoops. I can ban and have banned op in the past but this time it was not me. Despite my being a staunch Christian conservative and member of the religious right. I am not the OTC mod and have never edited someone else's post on the OTC.

sweggeh
04-29-2015, 09:44 AM
Final attempt at clarification: op was banned by insidehoops. I can ban and have banned op in the past but this time it was not me. Despite my being a staunch Christian conservative and member of the religious right. I am not the OTC mod and have never edited someone else's post on the OTC.

See, I was right that RMWG can ban. Hateraid you don't know wtf you talkin about son.

Anyway RMWG, I respect you from coming out with the truth. Now I know what I must do.

Real Men Wear Green
04-29-2015, 09:46 AM
See, I was right that RMWG can ban. Hateraid you don't know wtf you talkin about son.

Anyway RMWG, I respect you from coming out with the truth. Now I know what I must do.
May I recommend leaving? I'm sure there is a forum out there somewhere that would appreciate your wonderful trolling. Clearly this one does not.

sweggeh
04-29-2015, 09:51 AM
May I recommend leaving? I'm sure there is a forum out there somewhere that would appreciate your wonderful trolling. Clearly this one does not.

No. I must do something no one else has done.

I must summon Jeff.

hateraid
04-29-2015, 12:14 PM

How the heck did you get banning privileges? Did Jeff give you access to admin functions? If that were the case I would make the request to have those privileges for myself. I would have been more diligent with mod duties

gts
04-29-2015, 12:44 PM
How the heck did you get banning privileges? Did Jeff give you access to admin functions? If that were the case I would make the request to have those privileges for myself. I would have been more diligent with mod duties

It's been this way for several months now.. all the mods in the NBA forum can ban... Mods of subforums can't

Theoo
05-01-2015, 11:25 AM
oh ok dint know that

hateraid
05-01-2015, 12:54 PM
It's been this way for several months now.. all the mods in the NBA forum can ban... Mods of subforums can't

Maybe I should accept the offer to mod the NBA forum. I wouldn't mind the privilege of banning a few trouble makers.

BlakFrankWhite
05-01-2015, 01:19 PM
this tranny is hot

i'd bang his brains out

http://i1.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article5616134.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/PAY-Hannah-Whetton-transgender.jpg