PDA

View Full Version : Riot video... these animals smh

andgar923
04-28-2015, 12:01 PM
These animals deserve what they get.

And they get mad when people label and stereotype them... f*ckn THUGS!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VzOUKODdZ4&spfreload=10&ab_channel=RT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1q5V6DKH3bw&spfreload=10&ab_channel=ABCNews

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5j-WC5ETnqI&spfreload=10&ab_channel=Perseus999

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MzViOWtWJU&spfreload=10&ab_channel=RiotTVBerlin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8lB9ThlZLg&spfreload=10&ab_channel=The4KGuy-Fire/Police/EMS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRK1MJIKrUY&spfreload=10&ab_channel=The4KGuy-Fire/Police/EMS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8splxaeGDYY&spfreload=10&ab_channel=NorthAmerica

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrHJnwjTymQ&spfreload=10&ab_channel=Loganscoot77

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YydkFGQh-k&spfreload=10&ab_channel=trlax14m

And there's many many more vids of these ANIMAL THUGS out there!

L.Kizzle
04-28-2015, 12:17 PM
I almost typed fck you than click the first video. :lol

BigNBAfan
04-28-2015, 12:26 PM
they try so hard to be like the US you forget theres one queen that rules them all

longtime lurker
04-28-2015, 12:29 PM
Obviously something wrong with white culture that makes these animals act with no regard for the law.

DonDadda59
04-28-2015, 01:03 PM
White people riot over the dumbest shit. :oldlol:

Hockey? Really? :facepalm

L.Kizzle
04-28-2015, 01:05 PM
"No regard for human life."
An actual quote from white man Kevin Harlan.

HitandRun Reggie
04-28-2015, 01:10 PM
Those people are thugs and animals. :confusedshrug:

No excuses. You see how easy that was....

DonDadda59
04-28-2015, 01:12 PM
******s (https://storify.com/betakateenin/white-people-riots) :facepalm

The Great Pumpkin Riot of '14... Never Forget (http://www.cbsnews.com/news/keene-new-hampshire-pumpkin-festival-turns-to-mayhem/)

BurningHammer
04-28-2015, 01:24 PM
There must be pro rioters out there as well.

NumberSix
04-28-2015, 02:46 PM
Isn't it amazing how not a single person in this thread has tried to excuse their behaviour or shift the blame from the rioters on to some other group of people? It's almost as people these people are responsible for their own actions.

DonDadda59
04-28-2015, 02:52 PM
Isn't it amazing how not a single person in this thread has tried to excuse their behaviour or shift the blame from the rioters on to some other group of people? It's almost as people these people are responsible for their own actions.

Most of the riots above occurred over ultimately meaningless sporting events... and a pumpkin festival :oldlol:

Stop it.

~primetime~
04-28-2015, 03:00 PM
Those people are thugs and animals. :confusedshrug:

No excuses. You see how easy that was....
this

didn't click every link, but some of those people deserve to be labeled "animals"...and if you're rioting over sports you're an animal and moron.

MavsSuperFan
04-28-2015, 05:38 PM
Honestly with white rioters I feel much less guilty about wanting them stopped via military force.
1 is white guilt I guess
2 is because they go through less and are not discriminated against so I feel they deserve less leeway
3 they riot for much stupider reasons.
4 statistically speaking they come from richer more advantaged backgrounds

I always hope criminals are like the Boston bombers or the Newton shooter or the theatre shooter or etc are white so I can call for there executions without Giving the impression I am biased against other races. The truth is I believe in harsh sentencing in all cases and am very pro law and order.

jaybee682
04-28-2015, 05:46 PM
I agree. I wonder why the police didn't shoot anybody in these videos.
Hmmmmmm.

NumberSix
04-28-2015, 05:48 PM
Honestly with white rioters I feel much less guilty about wanting them stopped via military force.
1 is white guilt I guess
2 is because they go through less and are not discriminated against so I feel they deserve less leeway

I always hope criminals are like the Boston bombers or the Newton shooter or the theatre shooter or etc are white so I can call for there executions without Giving the impression I am biased against other races. The truth is I believe in harsh sentencing in all cases and am very pro law and order.
Why would wanting a criminal to be harshly punished give the impression that you are biased against other races?

MavsSuperFan
04-28-2015, 05:49 PM
These animals deserve what they get.

And they get mad when people label and stereotype them... f*ckn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRK1MJIKrUY&spfreload=10&ab_channel=The4KGuy-Fire/Police/EMS

And there's many many more vids of these ANIMAL THUGS out there!
The beginning of this video is hilarious with the cops elbowing the rioters

MavsSuperFan
04-28-2015, 05:53 PM
Why would wanting a criminal to be harshly punished give the impression that you are biased against other races?
It just does. People think oh you would not want so and so executed if they were white. When the truth is I often feel sentencing for white criminals who have raped or murdered is far too light and death row takes far too long.

Sometimes I wish we did executions the way the PRC does it. Bullet to the back of the head and harvest the organs for needy people.

BurningHammer
04-28-2015, 05:57 PM
The beginning of this video is hilarious with the cops elbowing the rioters
Rob Ray would be proud. :applause:

Dresta
04-29-2015, 05:12 AM
1 is white guilt I guess
4 statistically speaking they come from richer more advantaged backgrounds

Then be consistent ffs you sensitive pansy. Don't be afraid of holding an opinion simply because people won't like you for it: those people really aren't worth your time or trouble anyway if they are so morally judgmental. Not to mention your racial qualms lead you to imply that white people riot for less reason than black people, which is a racist sentiment in itself, one based purely on mythology rather than fact (you don't know anything about what any individual has suffered in their life, so saying one group has suffered more than another is unprovable and pointless). I do know that African-Americans (on average) had life much easier than my most recent ancestors did, but that doesn't give anyone some magical moral right to riot.

Who cares what their reasons for rioting are? Rioting and looting (and mass-looting immediately negates any supposed political motive) are illegal and dangerous activities that need to be discouraged, with strong force if need be. Dealing with it softly will only encourage people in other cities.

There is nothing more disgusting and dangerous than self-righteous mob-violence, which is all this is. And why is no-one mentioning that the self-indulgent policies of so-called 'caring' politicians have led to this: welfare dependency breeding entitlement syndrome and the incessant blaming of others; idiotic, iron-clad protections for public sector employees, and a refusal to allow even the slightest reform when they are clearly failing at their job (see Baltimore PD for the most glaring example) - not to mention how many pointless crimes the pc-nanny state creates that allow the police to act like even bigger assholes (Eric Garner death = a situation that never would have happened if the law wasn't regulating every aspect of life). When so many trivial things are now against the law, why should anyone be surprised that this allows the police more room for brutality and arbitrary seizure?

How many cities are these sanctimonious cretins going to send the way of Detroit?

SourSamCassell
04-29-2015, 05:16 AM
Then be consistent ffs you sensitive pansy. Don't be afraid of holding an opinion simply because people won't like you for it: those people really aren't worth your time or trouble anyway if they are so morally judgmental. Not to mention your racial qualms lead you to imply that white people riot for less reason than black people, which is a racist sentiment in itself, one based purely on mythology rather than fact (you don't know anything about what any individual has suffered in their life, so saying one group has suffered more than another is unprovable and pointless). I do know that African-Americans (on average) had life much easier than my most recent ancestors did, but that doesn't give anyone some magical moral right to riot.

Who cares what their reasons for rioting are? Rioting and looting (and mass-looting immediately negates any supposed political motive) are illegal and dangerous activities that need to be discouraged, with strong force if need be. Dealing with it softly will only encourage people in other cities.

There is nothing more disgusting and dangerous than self-righteous mob-violence, which is all this is. And why is no-one mentioning that the self-indulgent policies of so-called 'caring' politicians have led to this: welfare dependency breeding entitlement syndrome and the incessant blaming of others; idiotic, iron-clad protections for public sector employees, and a refusal to allow even the slightest reform when they are clearly failing at their job (see Baltimore PD for the most glaring example) - not to mention how many pointless crimes the pc-nanny state creates that allow the police to act like even bigger assholes (Eric Garner death = a situation that never would have happened if the law wasn't regulating every aspect of life). When so many trivial things are now against the law, why should anyone be surprised that this allows the police more room for brutality and arbitrary seizure?

How many cities are these sanctimonious cretins going to send the way of Detroit?
http://media.giphy.com/media/gGh4I6osbjyRa/giphy.gif

MavsSuperFan
04-29-2015, 02:31 PM

It is difficult reading your posts because you refuse to break it up with appealing white space. No one likes walls of texts, Please be considerate and just hit the enter key a few more times.

Then be consistent ffs you sensitive pansy
To be clear I meant i give more leeway to people I feel have been disadvantaged overall. black people have historically suffered really bad discrimination that placed them at the bottom of the economic ladder. There are many factors that perpetuate poverty among the poor and wealth among the rich. I know tons of people making 250k+ a year that arent even of average intelligence, primarily because of connections, and the ability to borrow money from family.

If you grew up as poor it is very hard to become rich.

White sports fans that are wealthy enough to buy season tickets have shitty reasons to riot over their sports team losing/winning the championship.

If poor whites in a trailer park were rioting because they are disadvantaged I would have more sympathy for them than the sports fans.

Don't be afraid of holding an opinion simply because people won't like you for it: those people really aren't worth your time or trouble anyway if they are so morally judgmental.

Nope in real life, perception is a thousand times more important than reality. This is an anonymous forum, so it doesnt matter and i can advocate for stuff I actually believe in. But i know a lot of my positions are controversial, and wouldn't want it to hurt my career or offend others. Eg. I think men shouldnt be forced to pay child support on children they did not consent to being born. That is a position I would never state anywhere other than an anonymous forum.

Also I dont even disagree with being morally judgmental as i am very morally judgmental depending on the issue. Eg. I am very judgmental of certain types of bigotries

in real life reality is only important in so far as it affects how you are perceived.

Not to mention your racial qualms lead you to imply that white people riot for less reason than black people, which is a racist sentiment in itself, one based purely on mythology rather than fact (you don't know anything about what any individual has suffered in their life, so saying one group has suffered more than another is unprovable and pointless). I do know that African-Americans (on average) had life much easier than my most recent ancestors did, but that doesn't give anyone some magical moral right to riot.

I cant speak to your specific situation, but In the US white people have dominated the policies of this nation since its inception. The US was designed by and for whites. I come from a relatively privileged background and I know that most things I have are not from my own efforts, but because of the luck of being born with a nice hand in life. Eg. I borrowed the majority of the money from my dad to purchase a 31 unit townhouse complex, I am renting out. Its inconceivable that I could have purchased that off my own efforts at this stage of my life. I emptied out my life savings and borrowed 425k from the bank but still needed to borrow more than half from my dad.

There are many examples of black people being disadvantaged historically in the US:
The GI bill not benefiting Black WW2 vets
Redlining
Reverse Redlining
Sharecropping
etc.

There are even studies that prove that having a stereotypical black name hurts your ability to find a job. They put to 2 resumes with the exact same education and work experience and they found black names do much worse than white names, Even when the black named resume was slightly better the white named ones did better.

Long story short these factors have made black people historically poor. I strongly believe poverty perpetuates itself and wealth perpetuates itself. I cant tell you how many people I know including family that live with the delusion that success is only based off of ones own efforts.

You and I disagree in that I think a certain amount of white guilt is justified

Sometimes I cant find a reason to understand why people break a law, and sometimes I understand it perfectly.

Eg. there was that guy that shot the karate instructor that raped his son, while the instructor was handcuffed and being lead by police. I understand why that guy murdered his son's rapist.