PDA

View Full Version : Official "I told you so" thread directed at snobby LeGM stans

JerrySeinfeld
04-28-2015, 02:17 PM
Shipping Wiggins out for injury prone, t-rex arms Love was stupid as ****

Acquiring JR Smith was stupid as ****

LeGM didn't work the first time around in Cleveland, told yall it wouldn't work the second time. Should have been openly loyal to Miami so Riley could work his magic and get Ariza and/or Gasol.

Everyone is saying that Riley's recent comments were salty but really it seems more like he's disappointed in how stupid LeBron was, leaving Miami for Cleveland.

COnDEMnED
04-28-2015, 02:23 PM
Incoming crybaby Bon-Bron fans.
http://http://i1370.photobucket.com/albums/ag241/Anonymous_camo/goku_zpsl1dxvf7u.gif (http://s1370.photobucket.com/user/Anonymous_camo/media/goku_zpsl1dxvf7u.gif.html)

Cocaine80s
04-28-2015, 02:26 PM
Are you ****ing stupid?

Its a ****ing freak injury you dumb fvck

JR has been great as well

Budadiiii
04-28-2015, 02:27 PM
http://gifatron.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/seinfled.gif

ArbitraryWater
04-28-2015, 02:28 PM
You mean you told us on russwest?

Shut the **** up, Simon

kamil
04-28-2015, 02:33 PM
Karma is getting the best of LeDouchebag.

SourSamCassell
04-28-2015, 02:34 PM

Shut the **** up, Simon
:roll:

Repped, superstar.

navy
04-28-2015, 02:37 PM
Why are you pretending like the Jr Smith trade didnt get them Shumpert and Mozgov with added benefit of no Dion Waiters?

Also, why are you pretending like freak injuries couldnt happen to any player?

STFU Simon.

24-Inch_Chrome
04-28-2015, 02:43 PM
Is the russwest account perma'd?

JerrySeinfeld
04-28-2015, 03:15 PM
http://http://i1370.photobucket.com/albums/ag241/Anonymous_camo/goku_zpsl1dxvf7u.gif (http://s1370.photobucket.com/user/Anonymous_camo/media/goku_zpsl1dxvf7u.gif.html)

:applause: didn't take long, did it?

can't get over how stupid lebron is. passing up on adding two impact players to that heat roster just for the added attention of going to Cleveland which furthers his frail ego, and just so he can get more control which we now know he demands.

will say this, if lebron wins a ring this year I will give him his props. Would be his first non asterisk ring, since 2012 was rigged like none other and 2013 was a byproduct of that plus a byproduct of absolutely zero competition out East.

J Shuttlesworth
04-28-2015, 03:16 PM
By this logic, OKC should have traded Durant and kept Harden.

edrick
04-28-2015, 03:19 PM
You can't predict injuries. Also, don't bring up Miami, Bosh being done for the year was even more freakish.

I don't even get your point, russ. Your boy is dealing with injuries, westbrook as well. You can't predict that shit.

jayfan
04-28-2015, 03:26 PM
Some players are more injury-prone than others - no matter how the injury occurs. Love falls into the "more" category. That was a main criticism of the trade at the time it was made. And it came back to bite them. Tough break. They rolled the dice and lost.

JerrySeinfeld
04-28-2015, 03:53 PM
Some players are more injury-prone than others - no matter how the injury occurs. Love falls into the "more" category. That was a main criticism of the trade at the time it was made. And it came back to bite them. Tough luck. They rolled the dice and lost.

Yup. Love came to CLE injury prone, had problems getting along with MIN management and teammates, and was on a one year deal...

LeBron said he was excited about growing the young team but got exposed as a fraud once he quit on Cleveland the INSTANT things went south. You could see it and it was obvious. He'd look 100% some games but other games when things weren't going so well his body language was god awful and then you had the vacation he took in the middle of the season, basically forcing Clevelands hand to make a deal for JR.

Cleveland should have held him to his word that you saw in the "Coming Home" letter honestly. They'd still be sitting with Wiggins who is super young, promising, would be a perfect compliment to Kyrie, and most importantly doesn't look like he has an inflated ego or any expectations.

Meticode
04-28-2015, 03:57 PM
Even if Love were to leave after this year from Cleveland, I still would do the trade. You don't pass up a chance to have a talented player like Love grouped with Irving and LeBron.

Wiggins is a great player and will probably turn into a star, but I still make the trade.

Ca$H
04-28-2015, 04:01 PM
Even if Love were to leave after this year from Cleveland, I still would do the trade. You don't pass up a chance to have a talented player like Love grouped with Irving and LeBron.

Wiggins is a great player and will probably turn into a star, but I still make the trade.

:biggums:

In 3 years Wiggins might become the best player in the NBA.

JerrySeinfeld

The shit Cleveland fans say man.... You'd still do the trade again, Wiggins "probably" will turn into a star.

I want to feel bad for you guys, but at the same time how can I? So many of you guys burned LeBron's jersey, swore you'd never take him back, and then the instant he came back he received nothing but open arms and could no wrong. You guys did this shit to yourselves and if LeBron leaves Cleveland again I am going to LMAO until the day I die, Cleveland is a dumpster fire city but the fans are so desperate they took LeBron back anyways.

Meticode

I don't think he will be.

Meticode
04-28-2015, 04:02 PM
The shit Cleveland fans say man.... You'd still do the trade again, Wiggins "probably" will turn into a star.

I want to feel bad for you guys, but at the same time how can I? So many of you guys burned LeBron's jersey, swore you'd never take him back, and then the instant he came back he received nothing but open arms and could no wrong. You guys did this shit to yourselves and if LeBron leaves Cleveland again I am going to LMAO until the day I die, Cleveland is a dumpster fire city but the fans are so desperate they took LeBron back anyways.
He said, she said, I assume, you assume. Okay.

JerrySeinfeld
04-28-2015, 04:07 PM
He said, she said, I assume, you assume. Okay.

Yes, I'm assuming Wiggins isn't the type of character to get pissy once a few losses add up, and then hold his front office hostage until they give into whatever he wants.

Doesn't appear to be a passive/aggressive beta either, you know, one who "leads" via backhanded twitter comments, hilariously and painstakingly obvious ego driven comments such as the "greatest spectacle in sports history," all thanks to mr 2 for 5 himself.

I want to say that you didn't even have to choose between LeBron and Wiggins and could of had both and ripped the league a new asshole, but it's so obvious that LeBron's move to Cleveland was contingent on the removal of Wiggins, so I won't say that.

SourSamCassell
04-28-2015, 04:08 PM
:)

ShawkFactory
04-28-2015, 04:09 PM

:rolleyes:

lilandywiggins
04-28-2015, 04:11 PM

Shut the **** up, Simon

:oldlol:

lilandywiggins
04-28-2015, 04:12 PM

:applause:

JerrySeinfeld
04-28-2015, 04:19 PM
classic ISH shit going on in here.

The usual really. LeBron stans getting slayed, but rather than engage in a logical debate are so backed into a corner they are resorting to empty responses to try and imply they know something the rest of us don't.

ImKobe
04-28-2015, 04:24 PM
Irving
Wiggins
Shump
LeGM
Mozgov

What could have been.

Ca$H
04-28-2015, 04:25 PM

The usual really. LeBron stans getting slayed, but rather than engage in a logical debate are so backed into a corner they are resorting to empty responses to try and imply they know something the rest of us don't.

Bran stans are whiny, sniveling, cretins. Bruce Jenner is more of a man than Bran stans.

JerrySeinfeld
04-28-2015, 04:27 PM
Bran stans are whiny, sniveling, cretins. Bruce Jenner is more of a man than Bran stans.

it's hilarious because they get the bulk of their opinions and "facts" from LeSPN yet always try to act like they know something the rest of us don't whenever they get called on their prior bullshit and continue to defend it

aj1987
04-28-2015, 04:27 PM
Irving
Wiggins
Shump
LeGM
Mozgov

What could have been.
Shumpert is not good enough to be a starter. LeBron playing PF the whole season would wear him down for the PO's.

Anyways, who in their right mind would pass up a 26/13/4 player for a rookie without a jumper and who didn't live up to the hype in college?

Ironic. :oldlol:

lilandywiggins
04-28-2015, 04:30 PM

LeBron stans are more likely to be children. What did you expect?

JerrySeinfeld
04-28-2015, 04:32 PM
Shumpert is not good enough to be a starter. LeBron playing PF the whole season would wear him down for the PO's.

Anyways, who in their right mind would pass up a 26/13/4 player for a rookie without a jumper and who didn't live up to the hype in college?

I get what you are saying man but when you are building a contender so many more things go into it than just the raw numbers. This is why the most successful teams have analytic departments that spend their work days just crunching numbers and dealing with formulas accounting for every possible variable in a players situation in order to accurately determine whether his situation was inflating his numbers or not properly reflecting what he can actually bring to the table. In the case of Love, Cleveland would be infinitely better with so many other options who don't have anywhere near Love's stats but would have a much higher impact in his role and would be far less injury prone.

And I get it, they couldn't get any of those guys. But why do I have to sit here and listen to LeBron stans clamoring about how LeBron is the best post player in the league, can defend 1-5, blah blah, yet the instant someone suggests him sliding to the 4, changing his game a bit for the betterment of the team (I.E. Wiggins could stay), LeBron stans strike it down like it's not something that should have ever even been considered.

In Clevelands situation I think you can make a strong case that they NEEDED to go the opposite direction than they chose to because of the fact that they just came off of like three straight years with top 5 picks and needed to turn that into some sort of groundwork for sustained success rather than being so close minded and stuck in the now and just bending over for LeBron and hoping for the best. (Did they not learn from the last time they bent over for LeBron and got ****ed over?)

How many teams thrown together like this, with a rookie NBA coach and tons of inexperience would you ever expect to win it all?

Cleveland went all in on a year where it looked extremely unlikely that they'd win it all and now LeBron and Love can both opt out and be gone if they want. Stupid as **** yet Cleveland fans sit here and continue to defend the approach their FO had as if it wasn't obviously desparate and stupid from the get go.

It's funny because while LeBron stans and Cleveland fans were living in fanatasy land (http://espn.go.com/nba/notebook/_/page/MVP1415/2014-15-most-valuable-player-predictions), the rest of us just saw Cleveland doing the same stupid ass shit they've always done. The same shit that other dumpster fire franchises around the league do year in and year out. :confusedshrug:

JerrySeinfeld
04-28-2015, 05:04 PM
LeBron stans are more likely to be children. What did you expect?

I think they just got caught up in the hype and didn't realize that what happened in Miami those 4 years was the exception, and not the rule.

You had Pat Riley constructing the team, tons of veteran leadership, Riley wouldn't give a shit if LeBron tried to leverage his way to getting what he wants (which is why LeBron is gone) which was huge because you get much more stability and trust between one another in that locker room when you know Riley isn't going to play favorites. (Remember Dion Waiters' comment about feeling relieved from not having to constantly look over his shoulder in OKC like he did in Cleveland? Wonder who that comment was directed towards?)

Plus Stern is no longer commish and Adam Silver has already improved the officiating by leaps and bounds. Strongly doubtful that we'll see a team get the same officiating that the 2012 Heat team did ever again they way things are looking now (Wade and LeBron were 1 and 2 in total FTA for the playoffs that year and every team that faced Miami dealt with some sort of brutal combination of foul trouble, ft disparities, their best players sitting in key moments, fines, technical fouls, every 50/50 call going Miami's way, ESPECIALLY in the close moments, complete and utter bullshit calls for Miami, refs rewarding the Heat for their blatant flops time and time again while the league refused to dish out fair punishment for their dirty play, etc)

The top teams in the league right now are the Warriors, Spurs, Grizzlies, and Hawks. Look at their approach to team building and then look at the choices Cleveland made this offseason.

Good organizations don't go all in one year. Thats the type of shit that the Knicks, Nets, Cavs, and other shit franchises do.

Prometheus
04-28-2015, 05:14 PM

LeGM didn't work the first time around in Cleveland, told yall it wouldn't work the second time. Should have been openly loyal to Miami so Riley could work his magic and get Ariza and/or Gasol.

Everyone is saying that Riley's recent comments were salty but really it seems more like he's disappointed in how stupid LeBron was, leaving Miami for Cleveland.

:applause: didn't take long, did it?

can't get over how stupid lebron is. passing up on adding two impact players to that heat roster just for the added attention of going to Cleveland which furthers his frail ego, and just so he can get more control which we now know he demands.

will say this, if lebron wins a ring this year I will give him his props. Would be his first non asterisk ring, since 2012 was rigged like none other and 2013 was a byproduct of that plus a byproduct of absolutely zero competition out East.

Yup. Love came to CLE injury prone, had problems getting along with MIN management and teammates, and was on a one year deal...

LeBron said he was excited about growing the young team but got exposed as a fraud once he quit on Cleveland the INSTANT things went south. You could see it and it was obvious. He'd look 100% some games but other games when things weren't going so well his body language was god awful and then you had the vacation he took in the middle of the season, basically forcing Clevelands hand to make a deal for JR.

Cleveland should have held him to his word that you saw in the "Coming Home" letter honestly. They'd still be sitting with Wiggins who is super young, promising, would be a perfect compliment to Kyrie, and most importantly doesn't look like he has an inflated ego or any expectations.

Yes, I'm assuming Wiggins isn't the type of character to get pissy once a few losses add up, and then hold his front office hostage until they give into whatever he wants.

Doesn't appear to be a passive/aggressive beta either, you know, one who "leads" via backhanded twitter comments, hilariously and painstakingly obvious ego driven comments such as the "greatest spectacle in sports history," all thanks to mr 2 for 5 himself.

I want to say that you didn't even have to choose between LeBron and Wiggins and could of had both and ripped the league a new asshole, but it's so obvious that LeBron's move to Cleveland was contingent on the removal of Wiggins, so I won't say that.

it's hilarious because they get the bulk of their opinions and "facts" from LeSPN yet always try to act like they know something the rest of us don't whenever they get called on their prior bullshit and continue to defend it

I get what you are saying man but when you are building a contender so many more things go into it than just the raw numbers. This is why the most successful teams have analytic departments that spend their work days just crunching numbers and dealing with formulas accounting for every possible variable in a players situation in order to accurately determine whether his situation was inflating his numbers or not properly reflecting what he can actually bring to the table. In the case of Love, Cleveland would be infinitely better with so many other options who don't have anywhere near Love's stats but would have a much higher impact in his role and would be far less injury prone.

And I get it, they couldn't get any of those guys. But why do I have to sit here and listen to LeBron stans clamoring about how LeBron is the best post player in the league, can defend 1-5, blah blah, yet the instant someone suggests him sliding to the 4, changing his game a bit for the betterment of the team (I.E. Wiggins could stay), LeBron stans strike it down like it's not something that should have ever even been considered.

In Clevelands situation I think you can make a strong case that they NEEDED to go the opposite direction than they chose to because of the fact that they just came off of like three straight years with top 5 picks and needed to turn that into some sort of groundwork for sustained success rather than being so close minded and stuck in the now and just bending over for LeBron and hoping for the best. (Did they not learn from the last time they bent over for LeBron and got ****ed over?)

How many teams thrown together like this, with a rookie NBA coach and tons of inexperience would you ever expect to win it all?

Cleveland went all in on a year where it looked extremely unlikely that they'd win it all and now LeBron and Love can both opt out and be gone if they want. Stupid as **** yet Cleveland fans sit here and continue to defend the approach their FO had as if it wasn't obviously desparate and stupid from the get go.

It's funny because while LeBron stans and Cleveland fans were living in fanatasy land (http://espn.go.com/nba/notebook/_/page/MVP1415/2014-15-most-valuable-player-predictions), the rest of us just saw Cleveland doing the same stupid ass shit they've always done. The same shit that other dumpster fire franchises around the league do year in and year out. :confusedshrug:

I think they just got caught up in the hype and didn't realize that what happened in Miami those 4 years was the exception, and not the rule.

You had Pat Riley constructing the team, tons of veteran leadership, Riley wouldn't give a shit if LeBron tried to leverage his way to getting what he wants (which is why LeBron is gone) which was huge because you get much more stability and trust between one another in that locker room when you know Riley isn't going to play favorites. (Remember Dion Waiters' comment about feeling relieved from not having to constantly look over his shoulder in OKC like he did in Cleveland? Wonder who that comment was directed towards?)

Plus Stern is no longer commish and Adam Silver has already improved the officiating by leaps and bounds. Strongly doubtful that we'll see a team get the same officiating that the 2012 Heat team did ever again they way things are looking now (Wade and LeBron were 1 and 2 in total FTA for the playoffs that year and every team that faced Miami dealt with some sort of brutal combination of foul trouble, ft disparities, their best players sitting in key moments, fines, technical fouls, every 50/50 call going Miami's way, ESPECIALLY in the close moments, complete and utter bullshit calls for Miami, refs rewarding the Heat for their blatant flops time and time again while the league refused to dish out fair punishment for their dirty play, etc)

The top teams in the league right now are the Warriors, Spurs, Grizzlies, and Hawks. Look at their approach to team building and then look at the choices Cleveland made this offseason.

Good organizations don't go all in one year. Thats the type of shit that the Knicks, Nets, Cavs, and other shit franchises do.

JerrySeinfeld
04-28-2015, 05:16 PM

:applause: I told yall it was coming.

Just had to wait around while Cleveland was going on that win streak and all the LeStans were too busy sucking eachother off to consider the logical advice from an outsider

lilandywiggins
04-28-2015, 05:20 PM

That is a lot of type on this topic.

Prometheus
04-28-2015, 05:22 PM
That is a lot of type on this topic.

There are many ways to spend an afternoon...

J Shuttlesworth
04-28-2015, 06:11 PM
Pauk has some competition

Hey Yo
04-28-2015, 06:41 PM
So the Cavs would be better off by having a starting 5 consisting of

Irving
Waiters
Wiggins
Varejao
Bennett

Lebron23
04-28-2015, 08:47 PM
Are you ****ing stupid?

This

Vintage Simon strikes again.

poido123
04-28-2015, 08:58 PM
Are you ****ing stupid?

Wow.

This is a total overrereaction if ever I've seen one. Calm down.

You don't even care about the Cavs, only Lebron you ass wipe.

JerrySeinfeld
04-29-2015, 03:31 AM
I've never seen LeBron stans so quiet on a topic, they flat out know there's no defense this time, throwing out nothing but empty responses :oldlol:

r15mohd
04-29-2015, 09:32 AM
I've never seen LeBron stans so quiet on a topic, they flat out know there's no defense this time, throwing out nothing but empty responses :oldlol:

I'd say let's see how the Cavs play with the more defense oriented lineup before saying this is about to blow up...a starting 5 of (below) isn't too bad and will all come down to how high Lebron takes his game going forward from here in the absence of Love, and JR for the couple games.

Moz
TThompson
Lebron
Shump
Kyrie

I honestly wouldnt be surprised if they switched Lebron to the 4, start Mike Miller or JJones at the 3 for the spacing, and still have Thompson come off the bench with the second unit with Della/Shump/Marion.

we wait and see

aj1987
04-29-2015, 09:37 AM

:biggums: :biggums: :biggums: :biggums:

#1 - You do not give up a chance to acquire a 26/14/4 on 59% TS player for a rookie, especially when said rookie was mediocre in college.
#2 - Wiggins couldn't shoot and would've ruined the spacing.
#3 - He wasn't that good of a defender.
#4 - Love is a better passer.
#5 - Wiggins' advanced stats were terrible.
#6 - After watching him college, there was't much indication that he was going to turn into a superstar.

r15mohd
04-29-2015, 09:42 AM
:biggums: :biggums: :biggums: :biggums:

#1 - You do not give up a chance to acquire a 26/14/4 on 59% TS player for a rookie, especially when said rookie was mediocre in college.
#2 - Wiggins couldn't shoot and would've ruined the spacing.
#3 - He wasn't that good of a defender.
#4 - Love is a better passer.
#5 - Wiggins' advanced stats were terrible.
#6 - After watching him college, there was't much indication that he was going to turn into a superstar.

Wiggins is nothing special...he's had a mediocre year in terms of the hype many put behind him. Love fit the Cavs intentions so much more than Wiggins, as well. With Lebron, the Cavs need spacing and Love provided that and still had the upside in his rebounding force to his resume. Wiggins would be back-up to Lebron for many years under the Cavs.

edrick
04-29-2015, 10:18 AM

What exactly were you expecting? Injuries cannot be predicted. The Cavs are in the playoffs for the first time since Lebron left. We have yet to see how the Cavs play without Love and JR. There is really nothing to discuss.

Optimus Prime
04-29-2015, 10:20 AM
LeBeta
Kyrie
Wiggins

:eek:

That would be a dominant team for years to come. Instead, it will probably just be Kyrie bailing out LeBeta these next few years as LeBeta starts a massive decline once HGH testing begins.

I can't imagine Love being happy with how he was mistreated and maligned all season long as a bit roleplayer and the scapegoat for all the problems with the Cleveland LeBetas.

:kobe:

ShawkFactory
04-29-2015, 11:32 AM
You're trying too hard. Love got his shoulder ripped out of its socket and JR punched someone in the face.

If you want to make that about how Lebron sucks then go ahead. It's adorable what you seem to be willing to do to agitate a few people.

tmacattack33
04-29-2015, 12:08 PM

?

Umm...if you are trying to say that Lebron was stupid for not foreseeing Kevin Love's injury, then what about Bosh's injury?

L-O-Motherfukkin-L. Do you even think your ideas the whole way through?

LemonMan
04-29-2015, 12:20 PM
+rep for super saiyan reference :roll:

toneloc103
04-29-2015, 12:37 PM

How in the world is it better for LBJ to be the starting PF and get beat to hell on a nightly basis? He has no advantage being a 4 for 82 games. Shump is not a starting 3 under any circumstances.... great defender but he came into the league as a PG...

The Cavs needed Love and his skillset. Its easy to sit back now that hes out and say " I told you so" GTFOH with that nonsense. The team has been the best in the L since the all star break and Love was a major part of that. Regardless of if some say the cavs have the best 2 players in the east, last time i checked there were 12 players on a team. I used to be a big LBJ fan the first time around, but now Im just a bigger Cavs fan. been here all of my 50 years, and I am praying for a championship.

Wiggins staying here would not have made us a better team. End of story...

JerrySeinfeld
04-29-2015, 01:56 PM
Cleveland fans are still caught up in their delusions and it's hilarious that after years and years of their sports teams making poor decisions they still fail to see the mistake in trading Love for Wiggins and basically bending over backwards for LeBron and fulfilling his every request.... :roll:

Love has missed 100 games in the past 3 years and now suddenly when he gets injured it's a surprise that they couldn't have possibly saw coming.

It's obvious that Love and LeBron aren't friends at all. Love calling Westbrook the MVP, LeBeta getting salty about it, calling Love a role player. Love is gone and meanwhile Wiggins looks really, really good for how young and raw he is.

Told yall what happened in Miami those 4 years was the exception. Can't replicate that same kind of success without the potential for a rigging like 2012 and with LeBron as the GM with the front office giving him whatever he wants.

SourSamCassell
04-29-2015, 01:57 PM
Seinfield

JerrySeinfeld
04-29-2015, 04:12 PM
Seinfield

sup :coleman:

Hey Yo
04-29-2015, 04:18 PM
Answer the question, Russ

The Cavs would have been better off by having a starting 5 consisting of:

Irving
Waiters
Wiggins
Varejao
Bennett

r15mohd
04-29-2015, 04:20 PM

Irving
Waiters
Wiggins
Varejao
Bennett

he's looking for this button :lol :lol :lol

http://ak.picdn.net/shutterstock/videos/2577953/preview/stock-footage-abort-button-on-a-white-background.jpg

JerrySeinfeld
04-29-2015, 04:25 PM

Irving
Waiters
Wiggins
Varejao
Bennett
You didn't word it in question form so I glossed over it and didn't respond, however I get what you are asking and no they would not have been better.

Just like the Knicks wouldn't have been better off early on had they never traded for Melo but now look at the mess they are in.

Cleveland isn't winning it all this year when they were clearly going all in on winning it all this year.

Regardless, I ask so many questions that LeBron stans straight up ignore, refuse to answer, or just respond to with empty statements trying to imply they know something that the rest of us don't. This whole thread has basically been annihilation hour, built up thoughts I've had knowing that Cleveland wasn't going to win shit this year and most likely lose out on both Love and Wiggins while also promoting an environment that will not have the players trusting management if they are willing to allow LeBron to ship players out and make those calls.

The teams I listed will continue to have sustained success while Wiggins will be dominating and Cleveland will struggle to win it all with their current team in tact minus Love, with LeBron aging and his game not being well suited to adapt to aging, and with that team overall just not being good enough defensively to contend.

Hanging onto Wiggins was the best chance Cleveland had to win a title overall, however for this ONE YEAR, if Love had stayed healthy, they would have a higher chance than if they kept Wiggins. The logic behind that deal was basically giving up Wiggins for a chance of winning it all this year, if injury prone Love stays healthy.

The trade they did was stupid as shit and, as it should, will go down as one of the worst trades in NBA history. Ironic considering it was done by LeBron after being welcomed back by fans who swore they'd never welcome him back. :lol

JerrySeinfeld
04-29-2015, 04:35 PM
Imagine just getting over an ex after being so ****ed by the relationship it took years to get over...

Then suddenly you land your dream girl but then you allow your ex to come back and ruin your relationship with this new dream girl.

Basically what Cleveland fans did allowing LeCollusion to come back and being fine with him trading away Wiggins. Stupid as ****ing shit.

Hey Yo
04-29-2015, 04:52 PM
You didn't word it in question form so I glossed over it and didn't respond, however I get what you are asking and no they would not have been better.

Just like the Knicks wouldn't have been better off early on had they never traded for Melo but now look at the mess they are in.

Cleveland isn't winning it all this year when they were clearly going all in on winning it all this year.

Regardless, I ask so many questions that LeBron stans straight up ignore, refuse to answer, or just respond to with empty statements trying to imply they know something that the rest of us don't. This whole thread has basically been annihilation hour, built up thoughts I've had knowing that Cleveland wasn't going to win shit this year and most likely lose out on both Love and Wiggins while also promoting an environment that will not have the players trusting management if they are willing to allow LeBron to ship players out and make those calls.

The teams I listed will continue to have sustained success while Wiggins will be dominating and Cleveland will struggle to win it all with their current team in tact minus Love, with LeBron aging and his game not being well suited to adapt to aging, and with that team overall just not being good enough defensively to contend.

Hanging onto Wiggins was the best chance Cleveland had to win a title overall, however for this ONE YEAR, if Love had stayed healthy, they would have a higher chance than if they kept Wiggins. The logic behind that deal was basically giving up Wiggins for a chance of winning it all this year, if injury prone Love stays healthy.

The trade they did was stupid as shit and, as it should, will go down as one of the worst trades in NBA history. Ironic considering it was done by LeBron after being welcomed back by fans who swore they'd never welcome him back. :lol
How so?

You really think that Wiggins was going to attract very good to great UFA's to Cleveland in the future? LeBron's presence wasn't even enough his first 7 years to do that and he's light years ahead of Wiggins comparing their rookie years. In the history of the Cavs they've never been able to attract UFA's really worth a shit. All of a sudden an Irving / Wiggins combo would do that??

Crose
04-29-2015, 05:10 PM
op is russwest0

inclinerator
05-22-2015, 11:52 PM

k0kakw0rld
05-23-2015, 12:02 AM
Thread backfires

5th straight trip to the ECF and probably Finals as well :lol :roll:

We are all witnesses. He keeps on proving them fools wrong :applause:

Akrazotile
05-23-2015, 12:02 AM
Fabulous bump.

OP stays cuckin.

dazzer87
05-23-2015, 12:15 AM
OP knows his basketball...He put his one month salary on OKC to win it all this yr......Waste of $100...:roll: :roll:

Spurs5Rings2014
05-23-2015, 12:19 AM
Epic backfire.

:roll:

Hey Yo
05-23-2015, 12:26 AM

Russ' analysis =

https://adrianlaudotcom.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/epic-fail-fat-guy.jpg

Horde of Temujin
05-23-2015, 12:28 AM
Thread backfires

Wow

Just wow

JerrySeinfeld
06-17-2015, 01:06 PM
Thread backfires

My thread didn't backfire at all.

All the clowns hyping up JR Smith got straight exposed in the Finals while I maintained my stance all along that LeBron telling Cleveland's front office "Go get JR" was stupid as ****.

E_Stamkos
06-17-2015, 01:09 PM
Come on fellas. Each member of the family must take their turn being the blue guy.

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/312/f/7/batman_dancing_mixed_by_dunker1234-d5kdfcm.gif