PDA

View Full Version : What do you expect from Lebron and Kyrie?

VengefulAngel
04-28-2015, 06:46 PM
What stats do you think they'll put up for the remainder of the postseason?

Spaulding
04-28-2015, 06:49 PM
25 ppg each. Have to. Around 45 percent shootong. Especially the next 2 games without JR, who is now the third option.

bballnoob1192
04-28-2015, 06:49 PM
i don't care about their stats just want the chip.

VengefulAngel
04-28-2015, 06:52 PM

What scoring output/production do you believe will be needed for them to win the title?

Spaulding
04-28-2015, 06:52 PM

Uhhh you should care...if they dont perform...Cleveland aint winning anything.

J Shuttlesworth
04-28-2015, 06:54 PM
What scoring output/production do you believe will be needed for them to win the title?
It will have to be big... definitely each close to 30s, and Mozgov will have to be putting up 15 ppg or so, which I think he's entirely capable of. Miller or Jones needs to hit 3's and TT needs to activate offensive rebounding god mode like he always does.

VengefulAngel
04-28-2015, 06:57 PM
It will have to be big... definitely each close to 30s, and Mozgov will have to be putting up 15 ppg or so, which I think he's entirely capable of. Miller or Jones needs to hit 3's and TT needs to activate offensive rebounding god mode like he always does.

The hilarious thing is that I don't think scoring will be the problem, they need to up their game defensively and we will have to see how they can handle the Bulls/Bucks front court with Love out. Mozgov will have to grab a ton of rebounds and play a ton of minutes.

J Shuttlesworth
04-28-2015, 07:00 PM
The hilarious thing is that I don't think scoring will be the problem, they need to up their game defensively and we will have to see how they can handle the Bulls/Bucks front court with Love out. Mozgov will have to grab a ton of rebounds and play a ton of minutes.
I actually think their defense will be better with Shumpert on the floor and LeBron at the 4, especially once JR comes back.

Prometheus
04-28-2015, 07:02 PM

Dude Kevin Love is a defensive liability. Their defense is going to be better without him on the floor. The detriment of losing him is 100% offensive.

VengefulAngel
04-28-2015, 07:04 PM
Dude Kevin Love is a defensive liability. Their defense is going to be better without him on the floor. The detriment of losing him is 100% offensive.

Um who an earth is going to grab the 10 rebounds Love gets?.... Rebounding is a part of defense....

bballnoob1192
04-28-2015, 07:06 PM
Um who an earth is going to grab the 10 rebounds Love gets?.... Rebounding is a part of defense....
just ask the pelicans lol

Prometheus
04-28-2015, 07:06 PM

TT is one of the best offensive rebounders in the league, and LeBron has had multiple playoff series in Miami when they were undersized, and he averaged double-digit rebounds to compensate while playing at the four.

You're right, rebounding is a part of defense and will suffer a bit with Love out. But generally speaking, their defense is clearly better when he's not in the game.

VengefulAngel
04-28-2015, 07:08 PM
TT is one of the best offensive rebounders in the league, and LeBron has had multiple playoff series in Miami when they were undersized, and he averaged double-digit rebounds to compensate while playing at the four.

You're right, rebounding is a part of defense and will suffer a bit with Love out. But generally speaking, their defense is clearly better when he's not in the game.

Agreed, but is Lebron the player he was 2-3 years ago?

Prometheus
04-28-2015, 07:11 PM
Agreed, but is Lebron the player he was 2-3 years ago?

His athleticism is slowly diminishing. No doubt. But he is still totally capable of playing big for a series and averaging 10-11 rebounds. The biggest change he's made is that he's coasting more each regular season. The guys is a shrewd long-term investor.

But yeah, this is a HUGE shot to their offense. Love is so undervalued.

Trollsmasher
04-28-2015, 07:20 PM
Depends on what kind of gameplan they will come up with. If Bron plays 30 minutes a game as a PF, I think we could something similar to what he and Wade did in 2012 without Bosh.

COnDEMnED
04-28-2015, 07:24 PM
Lebron and Perkins. It's the East, they have the 2 better players in the series...it's time to take the kid gloves off and man up.

VengefulAngel
04-28-2015, 07:26 PM
Lebron and Perkins. It's the East, they have the 2 better players in the series...it's time to take the kid gloves off and man up.

Perkins will be too busy setting illegal screens on the other end, Perk creates more problems then he solves.

greatest-ever
04-28-2015, 07:27 PM
I don't know what their stats will be but i can't see them beating the bulls. Lebron has lost a step from 2012 and Kyrie is no 2012 Wade(when they won a seires without Bosh).

Solefade
04-28-2015, 07:27 PM
their depth/line ups will be really predictable and thus their game plans are going to be predictable as well without love..

lebron and kyrie are going to have to carry this team both offensively and defensively in order for them to make it far

Solefade
04-28-2015, 07:28 PM

this dude really said perkins :roll: :roll:

COnDEMnED
04-28-2015, 07:32 PM
this dude really said perkins :roll: :roll:
Gotta use what you have. What was the point of getting him if you can't use him when necessary. It's the East... do what you gotta do. They have the talent.

VengefulAngel
04-28-2015, 07:33 PM
Gotta use what you have. What was the point of getting him if you can't use him when necessary. It's the East... do what you gotta do. They have the talent.

Can you respond to my criticism about Perk, I would love to here what your response is :).

COnDEMnED
04-28-2015, 07:43 PM
Can you respond to my criticism about Perk, I would love to here what your response is :).
It may not be the favorable solution, but you gotta use what you have. Pick your poison. Make your shots on Offense. Get physical with Pau on Defense. Hope for the best. Box him out. It can't be any worse than just forfeiting rebounds. They only need to win one. The pressure comes off a little when JR gets back. They have the superior offensive weapons to win.

sbw19
04-28-2015, 07:48 PM
LeBron. Playoff FG% down 10 percentage points from last years. Playoff career low FTA/G despite 22.5 FGA/G. ~5 turnovers/g.

Kyrie 43.5% from field.

VS Boston, good enough for sweep. Won't cut it vs Bulls.

JebronLames
04-28-2015, 07:49 PM
LeGoat gonna Goat

Solefade
04-28-2015, 07:55 PM
LeBron. Playoff FG% down 10 percentage points from last years. Playoff career low FTA/G despite 22.5 FGA/G. ~5 turnovers/g.

Kyrie 43.5% from field.

VS Boston, good enough for sweep. Won't cut it vs Bulls.

good enough to beat the bucks next round, don't worry

Hey Yo
04-28-2015, 08:01 PM
Considering the circumstances (w/o Love) if the Cavs get by Chicago then I expect Kyrie to avg. more points than LeBron, as James starts to peter out due to mileage as the ECF moves forward.

inclinerator
04-28-2015, 08:14 PM
lelbron will average 30+ points against the bulls

Lebron23
04-28-2015, 08:43 PM
Play better. They need to average more points vs. Chicago Bulls/Milwaukee Bucks winner.

Done_And_Done
04-28-2015, 08:48 PM
I'm curious to see how Kyrie is going to respond to the added pressure and responsibility. He's still a very young guy, but insanely talented... Should be an interesting side bar story

VengefulAngel
04-28-2015, 08:53 PM
I'm curious to see how Kyrie is going to respond to the added pressure and responsibility. He's still a very young guy, but insanely talented... Should be an interesting side bar story

I keep forgetting he's only 23, hopefully he does himself proud, so far so good on that front.

poido123
04-28-2015, 08:55 PM
Great stats.

That's what we all care about right? :confusedshrug:

VengefulAngel
04-28-2015, 08:59 PM
Great stats.

That's what we all care about right? :confusedshrug:

Good point... :applause:

poido123
04-28-2015, 09:06 PM
Good point... :applause:

Seriously I expect them to have a new outlook on the playoffs. I expect some great play from them and I wouldn't be surprised if they ripped apart the current Bulls with the dog shit they have been serving up.

I fear the Cavs more now because they will have a vengeance attitude and a backs against the wall mentality. James will play like he's pissed