Shame on him.

You LOST.

bluechox2
04-29-2015, 02:05 AM
doc getting fined

Noyze
04-29-2015, 02:30 AM
This is the Clipper mentality.
This is why the players complain to the refs all game.
This is why they can't win in tough situations (excuses).
This is why the refs hate them.

masonanddixon
04-29-2015, 02:31 AM
Thats all he ever does. He's literally never not complaining.

Akrazotile
04-29-2015, 02:32 AM
Did yo hear that stat they gave during the game. Spurs as a team have had 57 techs in the last 5 years. Clippers had 58 this season :oldlol:

nba_55
04-29-2015, 02:32 AM
He's right for complaining. Refs favored Spurs. Still, he should be fined because of rules that say you can't complaint about refs.

Akhenaten
04-29-2015, 02:41 AM
Folks used to call it genius when Phil did it, though I do believe the Clippers rep for being whiners really screwed them over this game.

Doc is right though:

The Barnes tip in
The phantom sixth foul on Reddick, yet Blake doesn't get a call when Danny Green clealy fouled him.

The most dubious of all was the tech on cp for throwing the ball to the ref (something which he is required to do), that particular call combined with how much.more physically San Antonio was allowed to play makes me feel like that game was fixed.

Still 48-17 bench advantage, 1-14 from 3, 16 missed fts it's a miracle the Clippers didn't get blown out.

ImKobe
04-29-2015, 02:43 AM
Did yo hear that stat they gave during the game. Spurs as a team have had 57 techs in the last 5 years. Clippers had 58 this season :oldlol:

Spurs are classy and well coached, Clippers are not.

imnew09
04-29-2015, 02:51 AM
damn you Silver now?

This is nothing new, Doc has been like that EVERY playoff serie :confusedshrug:

COnDEMnED
04-29-2015, 02:54 AM
Folks used to call it genius when Phil did it, though I do believe the Clippers rep for being whiners really screwed them over this game.

Doc is right though:

The Barnes tip in
The phantom sixth foul on Reddick, yet Blake doesn't get a call when Danny Green clealy fouled him.

The most dubious of all was the tech on cp for throwing the ball to the ref (something which he is required to do), that particular call combined with how much.more physically San Antonio was allowed to play makes me feel like that game was fixed.

Still 48-17 bench advantage, 1-14 from 3, 16 missed fts it's a miracle the Clippers didn't get blown out.
Phil had a way with words. Doc is not gifted in that way.

J Shuttlesworth
04-29-2015, 02:56 AM

Doc is right though:

The Barnes tip in

Agreed, and repped

TheBigVeto
04-29-2015, 03:14 AM
Phil had a strong backing in David Stern. Doc does not.

FTFY.

Derka
04-29-2015, 08:35 AM
He had a few legit gripes, but the refs don't lose you a game. Clips had their chances.

senelcoolidge
04-29-2015, 08:38 AM
Doc should complain. The Clippers got so fu*ked by the officials in game 5. It was embarrassing. Why does the NBA allow this sh*t to happen.

sd3035
04-29-2015, 09:18 AM
other than one bad call on Barnes, the Clips were favored by the refs. They are just an inferior team

https://img.pandawhale.com/post-21703-Tim-Duncan-Deal-With-It-gif-gbjX.gif

Optimus Prime
04-29-2015, 09:35 AM
The one constant with the Clippers is that they will whine and complain and act like petulant children every chance they can get, just like the third-rate joke of a franchise that they are.

:kobe:

Real Men Wear Green
04-29-2015, 09:50 AM
I don't get why anyone would care whether a coach is fined or not. When Carlisle was tagged for 25K it brought him down from being a millionaire to being a millionaire. What does that matter? Fines for coaches, players, and teams are at most a little annoying.

HurricaneKid
04-29-2015, 10:01 AM
I'm rooting for the Spurs and even I was taken aback at the officiating last night. Spurs got a LOT of calls, especially for a road game.

chocolatethunder
04-29-2015, 10:20 AM
Shame on him.

You LOST.
Ok. We agree to lobby the NBA to fine Doc for his whining as long as you agree to be fined for all of your nut sucking threads about Jeremy Lin. Deal?

Optimus Prime
04-29-2015, 10:24 AM
I don't get why anyone would care whether a coach is fined or not. When Carlisle was tagged for 25K it brought him down from being a millionaire to being a millionaire. What does that matter? Fines for coaches, players, and teams are at most a little annoying.

You are right, of course. There needs to be significant penalties to coaches and players for disrespecting the game like the Clippers do on a regular basis. Maybe then they would stop constantly throwing temper tantrums like spoiled babies.

:kobe: