PDA

View Full Version : So I was at the courts, wearing Drose Adizero Adidas

Imtheman
04-30-2015, 02:32 AM
..and I sprained my ankle..:facepalm

Adidas :facepalm

TylerOO
04-30-2015, 02:33 AM
I've had two pairs of Rose's and never got hurt.

Sounds like you're a frail bitch.

livinglegend
04-30-2015, 02:35 AM
Do you feel more stupid when you wear those shoes?
Do you feel like your IQ goes lower when you wear them?

Imtheman
04-30-2015, 02:38 AM
I've had two pairs of Rose's and never got hurt.

Sounds like you're a frail bitch.
I'm not. Played college football for a while, played HS varsity bball in Los Angeles. I've never established an injury that hurts so bad until now.

I've dislocated both of my shoulders before, yet this feels much worse.

Imtheman
04-30-2015, 02:40 AM
Do you feel more stupid when you wear those shoes?
Do you feel like your IQ goes lower when you wear them?
Idk dude they're really light but they don't seem to have much support..

Damn this is gonna suck

FreezingTsmoove
04-30-2015, 02:56 AM
Jordan 3's and 6's are absolute ankle killers. I try to stay away from Adidas shoes for basketball as much as possible but its hard because my flyest ball outfits are adidas pants and tops.

CP3's, High top Barkleys are god send shoes for ankles. I can't tell you how many times I should have sprained my ankle but the shoe just didn't let it happen, I cant explain it.

Try wearing 3 pairs of elite socks with the adi's it really helps with preventing ankle sprains, and shin splints.

Imtheman
04-30-2015, 03:22 AM
Jordan 3's and 6's are absolute ankle killers. I try to stay away from Adidas shoes for basketball as much as possible but its hard because my flyest ball outfits are adidas pants and tops.

CP3's, High top Barkleys are god send shoes for ankles. I can't tell you how many times I should have sprained my ankle but the shoe just didn't let it happen, I cant explain it.

Try wearing 3 pairs of elite socks with the adi's it really helps with preventing ankle sprains, and shin splints.

Thanks dude, I'm going to give KDs or CP3's a shot after my ankle heals..

Lebron23
04-30-2015, 04:56 AM
It's a good indoor shoes. Don't use it outdoors.

Cocaine80s
04-30-2015, 05:02 AM
I'm not. Played college football for a while, played HS varsity bball in Los Angeles. I've never established an injury that hurts so bad until now.

I've dislocated both of my shoulders before, yet this feels much worse.
what team?

LiLharvard
04-30-2015, 05:21 AM
Thanks dude, I'm going to give KDs or CP3's a shot after my ankle heals..

get some lebronald 12's low

HylianNightmare
04-30-2015, 08:18 AM
Cp3s are some of the best shoes I've ever had even though they look like ass

nathanjizzle
04-30-2015, 08:49 AM
a class action lawsuit is in order.

the_troof
04-30-2015, 10:10 AM
I took my SAT's wearing Drose Adidas shoes and its safe to say I didn't put up MVP-like numbers

Budadiiii
04-30-2015, 10:16 AM
UA is the future of basketball shoes

plowking
04-30-2015, 10:17 AM
Yes, twist that ankle, little boy.

:eek:

Imtheman
04-30-2015, 10:33 AM
what team?
Cal Golden Bears.

ThickassGlasses
04-30-2015, 10:42 AM
Take the sprained ankle over a knee injury.

Most Adidas' basketball shoes have too much ankle support and force the knee to take the brunt of any force.

I'm very interested in Kobe's low-top, flat bottomed shoes, anyone tried them? I think they're the Kobe X's.

The_Pharcyde
04-30-2015, 11:01 AM
I mostly hoop in Rose's since the rollout of the Rose 1 in 2010

Rose 1- great support yet light, nice built in brace
Rose 1.5- light and would prefer more support, cool design tho
Rose 2.0- too low for my likening, and traction is weird, pass
Rose 2.5- too light for me... Felt unsafe... Never injured in them however, but I'd pick other models Before this
Rose 3 solid shoe throughout
Rose 3.5- was my favorite shoe to hoop in, played in it for 2 years straight
Rose 4.0- played in them a couple times, solid shoe... Little bit uncomfy with laces digging into you, very narrow
Rose 4.5- own a pair, never hooped In them though, stuck with my 3.5
Rose 5 Boost- by far and away my favorite shoe ever to
Play in, awesome design, boost is the comfiest thing of all
Time and support is phenomenal, adidas made a way heavier shoe with this model, ditched the adizero... Bought 2 pairs cause I'm not switching from these bad boys for a loooooong time

Your ankles are just weak or you would have rolled it in any shoe
not the shoes fault..

Imtheman
04-30-2015, 11:38 AM
I mostly hoop in Rose's since the rollout of the Rose 1 in 2010

Rose 1- great support yet light, nice built in brace
Rose 1.5- light and would prefer more support, cool design tho
Rose 2.0- too low for my likening, and traction is weird, pass
Rose 2.5- too light for me... Felt unsafe... Never injured in them however, but I'd pick other models Before this
Rose 3 solid shoe throughout
Rose 3.5- was my favorite shoe to hoop in, played in it for 2 years straight
Rose 4.0- played in them a couple times, solid shoe... Little bit uncomfy with laces digging into you, very narrow
Rose 4.5- own a pair, never hooped In them though, stuck with my 3.5
Rose 5 Boost- by far and away my favorite shoe ever to
Play in, awesome design, boost is the comfiest thing of all
Time and support is phenomenal, adidas made a way heavier shoe with this model, ditched the adizero... Bought 2 pairs cause I'm not switching from these bad boys for a loooooong time

Your ankles are just weak or you would have rolled it in any shoe
not the shoes fault..

Right. My ankles are weak despite not having an injury in 22 years of my life doing far more gruesome workouts other than a game of pick up ball. Get out of here with that.

The_Pharcyde
04-30-2015, 11:43 AM
Right. My ankles are weak despite not having an injury in 22 years of my life doing far more gruesome workouts other than a game of pick up ball. Get out of here with that.

You have played competitively for 22 years and never rolled an ankle once... Possible but highly highly unlikely

Imtheman
04-30-2015, 11:47 AM
You have played competitively for 22 years and never rolled an ankle once... Possible but highly highly unlikely
Broke my right arm. Dislocated both of my shoulders. I had a small jaw injury, it wasn't as severe as I thought it would be. No, I've been living for 22 years, played sports throughout age 7-22. Never had a severe lower body injury.

COnDEMnED
04-30-2015, 01:40 PM
Does Blake Griffin have a shoe? Does it cause one to gasp for air?
http://http://i1370.photobucket.com/albums/ag241/Anonymous_camo/peterg_zpslxe2ljtm.gif (http://s1370.photobucket.com/user/Anonymous_camo/media/peterg_zpslxe2ljtm.gif.html)