PDA

View Full Version : First time ever Bulls are at Full Strength vs Lebron

bluechox2
04-30-2015, 09:30 PM
They have this series in 6 max...or its time to blow it up

Clocian-IGN
04-30-2015, 09:34 PM
Yup, and I don't wanna here no excuses about love! We have been injured over the past 4 years and nobody didn't wanna hear it! Now I don't wanna hear about love See yall monday!

Optimus Prime
04-30-2015, 09:34 PM
"Bu...bu...but Love and JR!" It doesn't matter because the excuses have already happened.

This Bulls team is thoroughly lackluster. They dropped 2 games to a Bucks team they should have swept.

I hope they embarass LeBeta and Superfriends, but I am highly doubtful.

:kobe:

Cocaine80s
04-30-2015, 09:51 PM
No excuses but Love is injured therefore this series doesnt count unless the Cavs win.

Again, these are not excuses but facts

Rose'sACL
04-30-2015, 09:58 PM
Yup, and I don't wanna here no excuses about love! We have been injured over the past 4 years and nobody didn't wanna hear it! Now I don't wanna hear about love See yall monday!
given that bulls were beaten in 2011 by a heat team with only big 3 surrounded by absolute shitty role players, no one cared if bulls were injured or not as far as heat's chances of beating them were considered.
Also, you are lying again by saying that nobody gave bulls a pass because they were injured. Find me one article criticizing the bulls for losing in playoffs since 2011. go ahead.

Suguru101
04-30-2015, 10:05 PM
So, 2010 does not count? 2011 does not count?

Bulls are 0-2 with a healthy Rose.

Cone
04-30-2015, 10:07 PM
LeBron destroyed them in 2010 AND 2011! Stop making excuses, you guys had every reason to beat them but failed time and time again! Only 2013 they were injured, but it's not like they were gonna win against the Heat healthy or not!

The Bulls = LeBron's bitch

Hey Yo
04-30-2015, 10:08 PM
given that bulls were beaten in 2011 by a heat team with only big 3 surrounded by absolute shitty role players, no one cared if bulls were injured or not as far as heat's chances of beating them were considered.
Also, you are lying again by saying that nobody gave bulls a pass because they were injured. Find me one article criticizing the bulls for losing in playoffs since 2011. go ahead.
They were healthy in 2011.

Most thought that Bulls would win the playoff series due to sweeping the Heat during the regular season.

beastee
04-30-2015, 10:09 PM
So, 2010 does not count? 2011 does not count?

Bulls are 0-2 with a healthy Rose.
Keith Bogans and Carlos Boozer say hi :oldlol:

Suguru101
04-30-2015, 10:14 PM
Keith Bogans and Carlos Boozer say hi :oldlol:

Harlem came back from a broken foot in that series and was still playing with pain. Miller had a back injury and played.

Boozer and Bogan were healthy. If i recall, Boozer even had a 30 point game.

And that is 2011, 2010 Bulls were healthy.

305Baller
04-30-2015, 10:16 PM
no excuses

:pimp:

beastee
04-30-2015, 10:19 PM
Harlem came back from a broken foot in that series and was still playing with pain. Miller had a back injury and played.

Agreed. I just mean they sucked. Boozer kept the lane as open as Kim K's mouth for dick.

lilandywiggins
04-30-2015, 10:20 PM
If LeBron loses to the Bulls now, might as well give asterisks to each of LeBron's chips.

emaugust
04-30-2015, 10:23 PM
If i recall, Boozer even had a 30 point game.

please.

Blue&Orange
04-30-2015, 10:28 PM
:lol YOu mean the "it's going to be easy" heat team? The "8 championships" heat team? The "they are going to beat Bulls record easily" heat team?

What's next? We didn't witness in 2011 the biggest failure\choke job in the history of sports?

Post something where you don't sound like a full blown retard. go ahead.

Indian guy
04-30-2015, 10:30 PM
Ummm, Bulls were healthy in 2011. And they did have a legit excuse in 2013. I don't remember any Heat fans beating their chests over beating Chicago in 2013.

Cleveland also has a legit excuse this time around. How does any team missing its 3rd best player + 4th top scorer for 2 games not? That's a legit opponent they're going up against.

24-Inch_Chrome
04-30-2015, 10:36 PM

Boozer had 26 in game 3, 20 in game 4 of the 2011 ECFs. :cheers:

DonDadda59
04-30-2015, 10:39 PM
Bulls are really inconsistent. You never know how they'll come out for a game. They had no business losing a single game to the team of role players that took 2 off of them.

But to be fair Milwaukee was great defensively. Cleveland is garbage juice on that end. I fully expect Pau to style on their front court and Rose to dice them up if his body holds up. Jimmy Buckets about to give Bron the bum's rush.

Rose'sACL
04-30-2015, 10:51 PM
:lol YOu mean the "it's going to be easy" heat team? The "8 championships" heat team? The "they are going to beat Bulls record easily" heat team?

What's next? We didn't witness in 2011 the biggest failure\choke job in the history of sports?

you just talked about finals instead of talking about 2011 ECF. are you a retard?
2012 heat was clearly better than 2011 heat because of lebron's improved post game and addition of good role players. 2013 heat were at least on par with 2011 heat given that wade and bosh weren't great but heat had better role player.
The only heat team that a healthy bulls team would have had a chance against was 2014 heat team.
Just because the knicks suck, you shouldn't post retarded shit.

Pointguard
04-30-2015, 11:15 PM
2011???? Really.

Rose's standards are so much higher than Lebron's its like we aren't comparing equals. Rose at 22 years old with a new team, new coach, 67 games lost to his second and third best players, young team, is a supposed to beat a super colluding team with three players in their prime, all the most productive at their positions the year before, all three the most versatile players at their positions,, brought a whole new concept to super talent teams. And the Heat had superb defense, way more veterans, Champions on the team.

AND ROSE IS SUPPOSED TO BEAT LEBRON WITH THese ADVANTAGES!!!

After claiming Lebron's advantages on a 22 year old Rose are now running for the hills because Lebron doesn't have some outlandish advantage. Noo Way can you guys be claiming Lebron is top ten GOAT. If he doesn't have a great advantage you guys make up excuses immediately.

JohnFreeman
04-30-2015, 11:21 PM
:biggums:

Lebron23
04-30-2015, 11:23 PM
OP is a Knicks fan. Therefore he's an idiot. Lebron will kick the Bulls overrated @$$ in the playoffs.

TheMan
04-30-2015, 11:24 PM
What made the Heat so tough was their stiffling defense along with having the best player in the world and a legit top 3- 5 two way proven former FMVP, while the Bulls basically had just DRose as their offensive threat. Now DRose isn't the same player he was because he's still finding his way back but now the Bulls have other legit offensive players so we don't need 2011 Rose to beat the Cavs.

I firmly believe the Bulls would've beaten the Cavs even with a healthy KLove. Chicago is going to expose Cleveland. I have absolutely no fear of them like I did the Heat, first, LeBron is still the best player in this matchup but he clearly isn't the same player he was back then. Second, Kyrie is a top offensive talent but he's gonna get exposed as a deficient defender.

I always felt the Cavs weren't going to be a serious Finals contender, IDGAF what Las Vegas says, maybe next year but not this year, that team hasn't paid it's due, same way I feel about GSW.

Bulls in 6

kamil
04-30-2015, 11:34 PM

There are no shortcuts.

-Dan Gilbert

Lebron23
04-30-2015, 11:57 PM
Lebron will go Ham against the Bulls. He literally hates this team. Even though he was a Bulls fan when he was a Kid.

sekachu
05-01-2015, 12:58 AM
They have this series in 6 max...or its time to blow it up

Are the bulls really in full strength? Rose basically just coming back out from 4 years blank (doesn't count the meaningless short come back during those years)

livinglegend
05-01-2015, 01:00 AM
If Cavs win more than 1 game, it would be a HUGE upset. They are missing 3 SUPER IMPORTANT player.

bballnoob1192
05-01-2015, 01:01 AM
Lebron will go Ham against the Bulls. He literally hates this team. Even though he was a Bulls fan when he was a Kid.
Lebron doesn't have that attitude. He hates Johkim Noah maybe, but lebron is just not that type of player. the only team i would say he has a grudge against would be the spurs/celtics.

livinglegend
05-01-2015, 01:02 AM
What made the Heat so tough was their stiffling defense along with having the best player in the world and a legit top 3- 5 two way proven former FMVP, while the Bulls basically had just DRose as their offensive threat. Now DRose isn't the same player he was because he's still finding his way back but now the Bulls have other legit offensive players so we don't need 2011 Rose to beat the Cavs.

I firmly believe the Bulls would've beaten the Cavs even with a healthy KLove. Chicago is going to expose Cleveland. I have absolutely no fear of them like I did the Heat, first, LeBron is still the best player in this matchup but he clearly isn't the same player he was back then. Second, Kyrie is a top offensive talent but he's gonna get exposed as a deficient defender.

I always felt the Cavs weren't going to be a serious Finals contender, IDGAF what Las Vegas says, maybe next year but not this year, that team hasn't paid it's due, same way I feel about GSW.

Bulls in 6

The same Rose who pissed in his pants when Lebron guarded him.
No, I don't think you need him.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
05-01-2015, 01:06 AM
NO EXCUSES for the vegas favorites...........

Prometheus
05-01-2015, 01:07 AM
I have no doubt whatsoever that Cleveland will win this series.

livinglegend
05-01-2015, 01:09 AM
Oh my god! Bulls just beat a 6th seed team by 54 POINTS!
They are THE BEST TEAM in the league.
If they lose more than 1 game against Cavs, it would be A HUGE UPSET.

SuperPippen
I didn't think the Bulls would have much of a chance in this series, but it seems like the stars may finally be aligning in our favor.

If Rose can outplay Kyrie in at least the majority of the games in the series, if Buckets can somewhat check Lebron while also being able to continue producing on offense, if we box out Tristan Thompson, and if Mirotic provides us with spacing and proves to be a legitimate ex-factor, the Bulls will take this series.

Definitely not a sure thing, even with Love's injury and JR's suspension, but a victory over Lebron seems like it may finally be within our grasp.

livinglegend
I have no doubt whatsoever that Cleveland will win this series.

It woulde A HUGE UPSET.

Prometheus
05-01-2015, 01:11 AM
It woulde A HUGE UPSET.

You are trying WAY TOO HARD.

livinglegend
05-01-2015, 01:12 AM
You are trying WAY TOO HARD.

It would be a HUGE ONE! HUGE HUGE UPSET!

Indian guy
05-01-2015, 01:35 AM
Rose at 22 years old with a new team, new coach

Uhhh right, except LeBron actually WAS on a new team. Rose was on the same team with the same core roster, with Boozer being the only major addition. 3 of Chicago's 5 starters in 2011 were the same as 2010. Nothing of that sort for Miami, of course. Far bigger adjustment for them/LeBron than for the Bulls/Rose.

67 games lost to his second and third best players

Chicago still finished with league's best record. Swept Miami in the regular season too. Bulls were also healthy come playoffs.

And the Heat had superb defense

Bulls had the league's best defense.

A lot of people did predict Chicago to win that series. Rose/Bulls fans more so than anyone. And why not? Their team had the league's best record. Swept Miami in the regular season. MVP. COY. Best defense. Best rebounding. And that sentiment was even more prevalent after Chicago blew Miami out in Game 1. So let's stop pretending Rose/Chicago was some underdog going into that series.

Inferno
05-01-2015, 01:38 AM

:applause:

HylianNightmare
05-01-2015, 01:42 AM
I agree that if they can't do it this year they should make some bug moves

LBJ 23
05-01-2015, 02:17 AM
Rose's standards are so much higher than Lebron's .

Don't be an idiot. NBA hasn't seen an NBA player who was held to higher standards than Lebron was in his first 10 years in the league.

TheMan
05-01-2015, 04:26 AM
The same Rose who pissed in his pants when Lebron guarded him.
No, I don't think you need him.
Lol, it's like you simpletons believe LBJ was guarding Rose alone on an island. LeBron was funneling Rose to his help D, all of Miami's D was keying on Rose because they didn't respect the other Bull's players on offense. Way different scenario this time. This team has other guys who can score.

Im Still Ballin
05-01-2015, 04:30 AM
http://img.pandawhale.com/post-41349-jonah-hill-oscars-cut-it-out-g-w5Tc.gif

nzahir
05-01-2015, 04:44 AM
Lol lebron beat the bulls in cleveland before and in 2011 fully healthy. Even not counting the series rose didnt play in he is 2-0. So if the bulls even win this series it would have an asterisk just like how the last series was without rose

J Shuttlesworth
05-01-2015, 04:46 AM
Were the Bulls not fully healthy in 2011?

What about 2013? I can't remember the other guys, but Rose was medically cleared to play if I'm remembering right.

SourSamCassell
05-01-2015, 04:53 AM
Were the Bulls not fully healthy in 2011?

What about 2013? I can't remember the other guys, but Rose was medically cleared to play if I'm remembering right.
Yeah they were if I recall

NumberSix
05-01-2015, 05:44 AM
2011???? Really.

Rose's standards are so much higher than Lebron's its like we aren't comparing equals. Rose at 22 years old with a new team, new coach, 67 games lost to his second and third best players, young team, is a supposed to beat a super colluding team with three players in their prime, all the most productive at their positions the year before, all three the most versatile players at their positions,, brought a whole new concept to super talent teams. And the Heat had superb defense, way more veterans, Champions on the team.

After claiming Lebron's advantages on a 22 year old Rose are now running for the hills because Lebron doesn't have some outlandish advantage. Noo Way can you guys be claiming Lebron is top ten GOAT. If he doesn't have a great advantage you guys make up excuses immediately.
It was dumbass Bulls fans who kept claiming they were a threat. I consistently said the entire time that The Bulls were irrelevant. So no, I never expected the Rose and the Bulls to be able to compete with Miami. So yes, they have an excuse for not beating Miami, because there was never a reason to think they could compete with Miami in the first place.

Trollsmasher
05-01-2015, 06:06 AM
I would bet on LeBron against Chicago even if he was about to go 1 on 5 against the entire '96 team

Hoopz2332
05-18-2015, 09:02 PM
http://i.imgur.com/7fkdhvp.gif