PDA

View Full Version : Bucks offseason plans?

kells333
04-30-2015, 10:06 PM
What are their offseason goals? What player/s fit next to mcw giannis and parker? What sg could give them goat length?

Disqus

Optimus Prime
04-30-2015, 10:07 PM
Get Jabari back. Use the playoff experience they gained to become a better team. It was a good run for the team that finished as the worst team last year.

kells333
04-30-2015, 10:18 PM
Get Jabari back. Use the playoff experience they gained to become a better team. It was a good run for the team that finished as the worst team last year.

And keep the same roster? Not looking at the numbers but i would assume theyve got some money to spend

CJ Mustard
04-30-2015, 10:20 PM
Need a big. And shooting. Jabari will be a 17+ppg player next year hopefully.

Optimus Prime
04-30-2015, 10:21 PM
And keep the same roster? Not looking at the numbers but i would assume theyve got some money to spend

In The Least getting Jabari back is enough to push them into the Top 4.

Milwaukee is not a free agent destination. Don't know what kind of impact player they could hope to get. Will probably have to settle for overpaying a roleplayer to come there.

:kobe:

DirkNowitzki41
04-30-2015, 10:29 PM
They should resign Khris Middleton (unless he gets ridiculously overpaid). Good defender, good shooter, nice length, and is young. He fits really well with MCW and Giannis, imo.

They need a better starting center as well. Maybe throw the max at DeAndre for the hell of it? lol

kells333
04-30-2015, 10:39 PM
In The Least getting Jabari back is enough to push them into the Top 4.

Milwaukee is not a free agent destination. Don't know what kind of impact player they could hope to get. Will probably have to settle for overpaying a roleplayer to come there.

:kobe:

D jordan for the max:confusedshrug:

Optimus Prime
04-30-2015, 10:40 PM
D jordan for the max:confusedshrug:

I doubt Jordan will leave LA for Milwaukee, especially when the Clippers can offer him an extra year and...it's LA VS Milwaukee. :confusedshrug:

Lensanity
04-30-2015, 10:57 PM
Middleton, Giannis and Jabari is a great core to build around. Get a good PG and a good Center and they will be set. They have plenty of years to do so

SwishSquared
04-30-2015, 11:00 PM
Get Parker & Inglis fully healthy. Lock MCW, Giannis, and Parker in a gym to practice shooting. Giannis was at 35% on 3s his rookie year- he's gotta rediscover that stroke since he grew more and doesn't look as comfortable shooting from deep. 2/3 of those guys really need to improve their spacing abilities for that offense to work next season (my guess is MCW will be worst shooter still in that group). Add perimeter shooting through draft and/or FA. Re-sign Middleton.

Try to improve the C position- I like Henson but he needs to bulk up if he wants to play more minutes. Does Kidd hate Plumlee? He seems like a decent bench big but got very little burn since his arrival.

I don't think they want to lean as much on vets who are slowing down next season b/c their defensive style is draining. They looked gassed post ASB. Last year's draftees and this year's picks should help the cause, though.

bluechox2
04-30-2015, 11:07 PM
knicks and heat will be back in playoffs so they better do some research for next years draft

Optimus Prime
04-30-2015, 11:12 PM
knicks and heat will be back in playoffs so they better do some research for next years draft

:lol :oldlol: :roll: :facepalm

Jameerthefear
04-30-2015, 11:13 PM
resign middleton

veilside23
04-30-2015, 11:17 PM
Middleton, Giannis and Jabari is a great core to build around. Get a good PG and a good Center and they will be set. They have plenty of years to do so

MCw is garbage? :no: .. with J kidd as your coach i doubt dude will be garbage. MCW has the size and can be a great defender like Kidd. he knows how to distribute the ball. just need work on his shooting.

They could use middleton to trade for a center if he wont be resigned.

Middleton and giannis plays the same position unless lineup will be

MCW
Middleton
Giannis
Parker
henson

hopefully sanders could come back.

but they still have oj mayo and ersan ilyasova who could also be traded for a pick or a good center.

kells333
05-01-2015, 08:00 AM
I doubt Jordan will leave LA for Milwaukee, especially when the Clippers can offer him an extra year and...it's LA VS Milwaukee. :confusedshrug:

Your probably right but i was looking at the free agent list and didnt really see any realistic options that make them significantly better.

Taller than CP3
05-01-2015, 08:02 AM
Sell the team so people in Milwaukee have nothing to do.

JtotheIzzo
05-01-2015, 09:03 AM
Find out if Giannis and Jabari can play together.

Have J Kidd work with MCW all summer to teach him how to PG whilst being a shit shooter.

Get counseling for Larry Sanders.

Draft a rotation big.

pegasus
05-01-2015, 11:59 AM
The trio of Middleton, Giannis and Jabari is kind of redundant, IMO. They're all fine players, though. Kidd has done an excellent job with their youngsters, and they played us really well. Bucks fans should be proud of their team.:applause:

ISHGoat
05-01-2015, 12:08 PM
The trio of Middleton, Giannis and Jabari is kind of redundant, IMO. They're all fine players, though. Kidd has done an excellent job with their youngsters, and they played us really well. Bucks fans should be proud of their team.:applause:

Giannis needs to move to PF. Start jabari at SG.

We've been saying this for a while but a starting 5 of

MCW
Jabari
Middleton
Giannis
Whoever the starting C is

would beast defensively. The problem is that only middleton has shown a reliable shot.

The real solution is to relocate the bucks team to a city that is not a joke. Bucks to seattle, memphis to east. Everyone wins.