PDA

View Full Version : Lebron/Kobe/KD stans post your education/profession

ISHGoat
05-01-2015, 12:18 PM
I have a theory. Please post your highest level of education and the institution, as well as your current profession.

Im Still Ballin
05-01-2015, 12:23 PM
Oh you know how we do it in LA son. Construction by day... Straight gang bangin' by night. You know how us cholos do it son. Stomping with my timbs.

I'm the typical Kobe fan.

ISHGoat
05-01-2015, 12:25 PM
I am a Kobe and KD stan.

I have a degree in advanced underwater basket weaving from the best (and only) college in my state, Oklahoma State University.

Oh, and I am currently unemployed so I spend most of my days hating on lebron and lebron stans on internet forums with me and my alt account. To be honest, its not my fault, theres just not that many hiring opportunities in my state. Theres not that many jobs at all...

BlakFrankWhite
05-01-2015, 12:30 PM
I am a Kobe and KD stan.

I have a degree in advanced underwater basket weaving from the best (and only) college in my state, Oklahoma State University

reported :coleman:

SouBeachTalents
05-01-2015, 12:32 PM
I went to Harvard then Harvard Business School. I currently work on Wall Street, I'm a VP at the investment firm Pierce & Pierce

ISHGoat
05-01-2015, 12:40 PM
I went to Harvard then Harvard Business School. I currently work on Wall Street, I'm a VP at the investment firm Pierce & Pierce

Who do you stan?

TylerOO
05-01-2015, 12:52 PM
Rutgers Business Student.

Bran Stan

Hittin_Shots
05-01-2015, 01:01 PM
Who do you stan?

Paul Pierce

HOoopCityJones
05-01-2015, 01:46 PM
I'm a Coach for an AAU Basketball Team. Ask about me.

RRR3
05-01-2015, 01:48 PM
Do you employ the hack-a-Shaq strategy?

Leftimage
05-01-2015, 02:04 PM
I have a theory too, that pretty much anyone who speaks poorly of great players on this forum, whether it's Lebron, Kobe, Jordan or the like, is pretty much an idiot.

The more intelligent you are the more likely you are to be able to appreciate all the greats without reservation; to have a favorite without denigrating similarly-graded players.

As is the case in real life, 'haters' are typically poorly educated or too young to get it.

As for those who are just 'doing it for the lulz'' e.g. trolling, I think it's just a classic case of look-at-me narcissism from people who don't get much attention irl.

ISHGoat
05-01-2015, 02:30 PM
I have a theory too, that pretty much anyone who speaks poorly of great players on this forum, whether it's Lebron, Kobe, Jordan or the like, is pretty much an idiot.

The more intelligent you are the more likely you are to be able to appreciate all the greats without reservation; to have a favorite without denigrating similarly-graded players.

As is the case in real life, 'haters' are typically poorly educated or too young to get it.

As for those who are just 'doing it for the lulz'' e.g. trolling, I think it's just a classic case of look-at-me narcissism from people who don't get much attention irl.

Yes I agree with this. I am a huge lebron stan but even I can admit that kobe is definitely a top 15 player of all time.

Ca$H
05-01-2015, 02:56 PM
Rutgers Business Student.

Bran Stan

Bruce Jenner.

sp6r=underrated
05-01-2015, 03:13 PM
Who do you stan?

Him: murders & excecutions
You: my ex worked in mergers & acquisitions

SouBeachTalents
05-01-2015, 03:40 PM
Him: murders & excecutions
You: my ex worked in mergers & acquisitions

I think he's part of that whole Yale thing

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
05-01-2015, 03:43 PM

Bachelors in psychology/sociology detected

red1
05-01-2015, 04:40 PM

:applause:

24-Inch_Chrome
05-01-2015, 05:04 PM

:applause:

:roll:

MJistheGOAT
05-01-2015, 05:10 PM
I

Dave3
05-01-2015, 05:18 PM
I have a theory.
Me too. Well, more of likely a statistic than a theory - the majority of ISHers (or internet in general) lie.

MJistheGOAT
05-01-2015, 05:32 PM
Me too. Well, more of likely a statistic than a theory - the majority of ISHers (or internet in general) lie.

And lie directly from their mom

nzahir
05-01-2015, 06:10 PM
LOL at asking a question like this on ISH, I wouldnt even trust anyone even if they had a picture of themselves with the diploma

bballnoob1192
05-01-2015, 06:10 PM
Yes I agree with this. I am a huge lebron stan but even I can admit that kobe is definitely a top 15 player of all time.
I agree with this too. i am a Kobe fan, but i gotta admit lebron is 2/5.

TylerOO
05-01-2015, 06:13 PM
Bruce Jenner.

He is my favorite professor