PDA

View Full Version : You guys listen to any good NBA radio shows?

J Shuttlesworth
05-01-2015, 11:44 PM
Just curious... I do like the BS Report, but it's only on a couple times a week or so. Is there anything that's on daily that is good? Don't give me any garbage like first take, please.

Spurs m8
05-01-2015, 11:51 PM
I know its ESPN, but NBA lockdown isn't too bad at times, though the chick that visits sometimes sucks.

Heavincent
05-01-2015, 11:52 PM
I listen to Bill Don't Lie every Monday (Bill Simmons' new NBA only podcast).

SwishSquared
05-02-2015, 12:02 AM
Agree with BS Report and Bill Don't Lie, as Simmons' guests are a pretty good listen. Nate Duncan's new "Dunc'D On" podcast is good imo due to its content/analysis and recently got onto iTunes. I listen to nearly all of the Lowe Post pods, too. I have sometimes listened to LeBetard's actual radio interviews, not the Highly Questionable podcast. I used to listen to most of Jalen Rose's NBA segments on his pod but this season I haven't tuned in much.

I used to listen to the "Basketball Jones" pods before they got onto The Starters. I have to look up those episodes online since I don't have NBA TV, but apparently their Friday pods (I think called "The Drop") are supposedly freer-flowing than the telecast. Haven't listened to it yet but I plan to make that part of the rotation lol.

Beastmode88
05-02-2015, 12:04 AM
first take.. stephen a smith is the konex of basketball prediction.

J Shuttlesworth
05-02-2015, 01:01 AM
Been listening to it too. Good stuff

Budadiiii
05-02-2015, 01:07 AM
first take.. stephen a smith is the konex of basketball prediction.
:lol

ISH kinda is like the First Take of forums

Spaulding
05-02-2015, 03:47 AM

Ditto. Actually has some good interviews.

I recommend every basketball fan get the free ESPN radio app. Contains all interviews from the show.

JohnMax
05-02-2015, 03:59 AM
Bruce Blitz

zizozain
05-02-2015, 04:52 AM
http://www.siriusxm.com/siriusxmnbaradio

chips93
05-02-2015, 10:10 AM
I used to listen to the "Basketball Jones" pods before they got onto The Starters. I have to look up those episodes online since I don't have NBA TV, but apparently their Friday pods (I think called "The Drop") are supposedly freer-flowing than the telecast. Haven't listened to it yet but I plan to make that part of the rotation lol.

the drop is great, even more free flowing than the old basketball jones, but their mid week shows arent nearly as good.