PDA

View Full Version : Potential Warriors v Clippers WCF-Could it be anymore entertaining basketball?

poido123
05-03-2015, 04:10 AM
It's a matchup that needs to happen.

These two teams are the most entertaining shows in the NBA right now.

warriorfan
05-03-2015, 04:14 AM
No.

It took the clippers 7 games to squeek out a series win vs a Mark Jackson-Bogutless-Warrior team.

Dubs would sweep them.

J Shuttlesworth
05-03-2015, 04:15 AM
It'd be hard to beat that first round series. I doubt we'll have another series that good this playoffs

poido123
05-03-2015, 04:17 AM
It'd be hard to beat that first round series. I doubt we'll have another series that good this playoffs

Hey man, how was it?

You went to the game, it must of been worth every penny :cheers:

dubeta
05-03-2015, 04:17 AM
Anything to keep me from watching the cringworthy Bulls play would be nice.

Hopefully they are eliminated by that time, even though the odds are fully in their favor to beat Cleveland

J Shuttlesworth
05-03-2015, 04:22 AM
Hey man, how was it?

You went to the game, it must of been worth every penny :cheers:
Phenomenal. Couldn't have been a better game. So I glad I went to it. Being in that crowd for a closeout game like that was special. Felt like I got to see a legacy defining game... possibly even Duncan's last. It was cool seeing Duncan/Parker/Ginobli going off near the end of the game, but CP3's will to win was too much. Now I can say I was there at the "hamstring game" :D

These were the seats. I posted in the GT

http://i.imgur.com/H8dMW1Bl.jpg

Al Thornton
05-03-2015, 04:23 AM
warriors will win it pretty easily

won't come close to what spurs/clippers was

warriorfan
05-03-2015, 04:25 AM
Phenomenal. Couldn't have been a better game. So I glad I went to it. Being in that crowd for a closeout game like that was special. Felt like I got to see a legacy defining game... possibly even Duncan's last. It was cool seeing Duncan/Parker/Ginobli going off near the end of the game, but CP3's will to win was too much. Now I can say I was there at the "hamstring game" :D

was everyone stoked on beating a centerless warrior team?

poido123
05-03-2015, 04:25 AM

Very envious.

You picked the right one, that's for sure. Clippers are now very dangerous with the Spurs out of the way.

Still they will need to overcome the Warriors who look ridiculously good this year.

Those seats aren't too bad. Not exactly nose bleed spots :lol

senelcoolidge
05-03-2015, 04:26 AM
I expect one of the warriors starters to be out for the season or not 100% by the time they get to the WCF's. Memphis will do that to them. Warriors have had the the easiest road so far, Memphis will manhandle them a little bit before the WCF's.

34-24 Footwork
05-03-2015, 04:26 AM
Cavs vs Celtics series was pretty entertaining :banana:

Naw jk. This game 7 was more entertaining than the Floyd/Manny fight.

J Shuttlesworth
05-03-2015, 04:28 AM
Not having homecourt and bench depth will do the Clippers in if they make the WCF. I know we said the depth would do them in aginst the Spurs, but I could see the Clippers starters getting worn out from 3 straight series of huge minutes.

BlakFrankWhite
05-03-2015, 04:29 AM
the NBA's golden boy Jimbo Harden will get 30 FTA in the rockets/clippers series

J Shuttlesworth
05-03-2015, 04:30 AM
Very envious.

You picked the right one, that's for sure. Clippers are now very dangerous with the Spurs out of the way.

Still they will need to overcome the Warriors who look ridiculously good this year.

Those seats aren't too bad. Not exactly nose bleed spots :lol
For whatever reason, the playoff tickets are pretty cheap for Clippers. I hope they make a deep run just so I can go to more games :lol

34-24 Footwork
05-03-2015, 04:35 AM
lets hope that the warriors make it past the grizz :lol

not gonna be a pelicans type of team they're playing tomorrow.

Cocaine80s
05-03-2015, 04:40 AM
Nah, Cavs-Hawks will be better

poido123
05-03-2015, 04:56 AM
lets hope that the warriors make it past the grizz :lol

not gonna be a pelicans type of team they're playing tomorrow.

No offense to Griz fans, but Warriors will stomp them hard.

The strength of the Grizzlies is their defense, however Warriors has an even better one. Plus they will make you pay at the other end when you are not scoring.

qrich
05-03-2015, 05:00 AM
Grizzlies scare me more than the Warriors do.

EwingMan
05-03-2015, 05:08 AM
I expect one of the warriors starters to be out for the season or not 100% by the time they get to the WCF's. Memphis will do that to them. Warriors have had the the easiest road so far, Memphis will manhandle them a little bit before the WCF's.

warriors will sweep and clippers get bounced in seven.

poido123
05-03-2015, 05:33 AM
Grizzlies scare me more than the Warriors do.

:biggums:

Top 2 defense and offense?

Im Still Ballin
05-03-2015, 05:35 AM
Have you thought about changing your avatar poido?

How long do you have to use that?

poido123
05-03-2015, 05:37 AM

Meh.

Might keep it a while. It's locked in through the whole playoffs.

J Shuttlesworth
05-03-2015, 05:38 AM

Through the playoffs. He lost the bet to me :D

Im Still Ballin
05-03-2015, 05:39 AM
Through the playoffs. He lost the bet to me :D
Ooh!

Got eeem

KembaWalker
05-03-2015, 05:40 AM

jealous af man, those seats are nice, and the game you got to witness! :bowdown:

Envy you Americans

alenleomessi
05-03-2015, 06:20 AM
If CP3 is healthy they are making the finals. He will put Curry to his place

warriorfan
05-03-2015, 06:39 AM

:confusedshrug:

poido123
05-03-2015, 06:41 AM

How did the Plowking v poido123 prediction go?

:oldlol:

34-24 Footwork
05-03-2015, 06:46 AM
No offense to Griz fans, but Warriors will stomp them hard.

The strength of the Grizzlies is their defense, however Warriors has an even better one. Plus they will make you pay at the other end when you are not scoring.

I expect a PHYSICAL series. Z-Bo will make Draymond pay dues for playing small ball against them. He's not gonna be taking 15-18 ft shots and playing soft like AD was. Dude gonna draw some fouls on that front court.

I expect a lot of complaining from the Warriors during this series.:lol

poido123
05-03-2015, 06:49 AM
I expect a PHYSICAL series. Z-Bo will make Draymond pay dues for playing small ball against them. He's not gonna be taking 15-18 ft shots and playing soft like AD was. Dude gonna draw some fouls on that front court.

Maybe you are right.

All I know is, Warriors coming out of this series the winner. The frizz might take a game or two, but warriors will be ticking over the scoreboard while Grizz struggle to score.

warriorfan
05-03-2015, 06:50 AM

Wish I had the .gif from draymond rejecting randolph 3 times in a row in the post during one of their last matchups

alenleomessi
05-03-2015, 06:59 AM
How did the Plowking v poido123 prediction go?

:oldlol:
http://weknowgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/black-kid-staring-gif.gif

SaltyMeatballs
05-03-2015, 07:25 AM
It'll be Warriors vs Rockets in the WCF. Watch.