05-03-2015, 09:56 AM
Nice pic!

Trollsmasher
05-03-2015, 10:05 AM
http://puu.sh/hzSVl/2918273634.jpg

theaussieguy
05-03-2015, 10:16 AM
the look in his eye, you just KNOW they banged

Tim Duncan is known to be THE most hung guy in the NBA, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his **** has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed CP3's previously untarnished asshole.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting himself loose enough just so he can take it. i can just imagine him begging for it, with Tim barely able to force it past the knob, and CP3 jnr. moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. He would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to the male G spot.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with his **** muscles clamping down on Tims throbbing monstrosity, his whole body quivering in euphoria..

i bet he still *********es to the memory of it

Im Still Ballin
05-03-2015, 10:18 AM

Tim Duncan is known to be THE most hung guy in the NBA, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his **** has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed CP3's previously untarnished asshole.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting himself loose enough just so he can take it. i can just imagine him begging for it, with Tim barely able to force it past the knob, and CP3 jnr. moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. He would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to the male G spot.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with his **** muscles clamping down on Tims throbbing monstrosity, his whole body quivering in euphoria..

:roll: :roll: :roll:

That Liam Neeson copypaste always gets me.

T_L_P
05-03-2015, 10:24 AM
http://31.media.tumblr.com/afaccf9ce8fe887e5e1b7246c5742b91/tumblr_nnr7m9NN5d1qcwqvno1_500.gif

kennethgriffin
05-03-2015, 10:35 AM
im happy the clippers won but damn... its just a first round series win. is this the tops for chris pauls career so far or something?

GreatHILL
05-03-2015, 10:38 AM
im happy the clippers won but damn... its just a first round series win. is this the tops for chris pauls career so far or something?

crying over getting out of the first round :oldlol:

KG215
05-03-2015, 10:38 AM

The f***ing hell is wrong with you?

:wtf:

T_L_P
05-03-2015, 10:41 AM

I think it's more because of who they beat.

Most of the Clippers sounded happy-sad in the post-game pressers. They didn't want it to be the Spurs so early, and Paul especially loves Duncan (he said he's been a mentor for him).

It was a draining series and beating your idol can't be that fun. :confusedshrug:

Though the crying is a little much, I agree.

kennethgriffin
05-03-2015, 10:46 AM
I think it's more because of who they beat.

Most of the Clippers sounded happy-sad in the post-game pressers. They didn't want it to be the Spurs so early, and Paul especially loves Duncan (he said he's been a mentor for him).

It was a draining series and beating your idol can't be that fun. :confusedshrug:

Though the crying is a little much, I agree.

spurs arent even that good anymore

dubeta
05-03-2015, 10:48 AM

When you get out of the 1st round as a 1st option it deserves at least some level of respect

(Kobe never did that FYI)

kennethgriffin
05-03-2015, 10:51 AM
When you get out of the 1st round as a 1st option it deserves at least some level of respect

youl never be as great as me at this...

Hittin_Shots
05-03-2015, 11:02 AM
youl never be as great as me at this...

Give him some lessons in ****wititis you two are made for each other Give it too him hard

ISHGoat
05-03-2015, 11:26 AM

I would say kobe and gasol were definitely 1a/1b for stretches, while kobe and shaq at times was 1a/1b with obviously kobe being the 1b.

But in general, he never lead a team like lebron has

Theoo
05-03-2015, 11:26 AM

what the fk**?

Taller than CP3
05-03-2015, 12:01 PM
This is proof Tim is a dinosaur.

diamenz
05-03-2015, 07:22 PM

i think i just busted a nut.

that's boris diaw in the background.

SugarHill
05-03-2015, 07:26 PM
http://puu.sh/hzSVl/2918273634.jpg
:roll:

senelcoolidge
05-03-2015, 08:58 PM
The student has to defeat the master some day. It's handing the title to the next generation.

mark
05-03-2015, 09:02 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CEDHKFiWYAAzo0N.jpg

Wow incredible ageless wonder. Hope Duncancomes back

Budadiiii
05-03-2015, 09:17 PM
CP3 got that neanderthal skull. And hell, so does Timmy.

Ugly dudes.

Beastmode88
05-03-2015, 09:24 PM

kobe was beating duncan in his prime when old man duncan was taking a dump on lebron :roll: :roll: :roll:

Ca$H
05-03-2015, 09:24 PM
what the fk**?

They haved sex.

warriorfan
05-03-2015, 09:25 PM
CP3 got that neanderthal skull. And hell, so does Timmy.

Ugly dudes.

^ gay

Lensanity
05-03-2015, 09:56 PM
Duncan = Pedophile

Budadiiii
05-03-2015, 10:13 PM
^ gay
^ fat unfunny mexican

Fudge
05-03-2015, 10:17 PM
^ fat unfunny mexican

Lexington Steel
05-03-2015, 10:17 PM
^ fat unfunny mexican

KendrickPerkins
05-03-2015, 10:18 PM
^ fat unfunny mexican

Budadiiii
05-03-2015, 10:27 PM
^ gay
:facepalm

^ fat unfunny mexican

:roll: :roll: :roll:

J Shuttlesworth
05-03-2015, 10:50 PM
lol @ fudge busting out the AEs

but yes, warriorfan is useless, even for a mexican

bballnoob1192
05-03-2015, 10:53 PM
kobe was beating duncan in his prime when old man duncan was taking a dump on lebron :roll: :roll: :roll:
2007 duncan raped lebron in the finals. 2008 kobe raped the defending champ spurs in the WCF..........Lebron stans are funny.

tomtucker
05-04-2015, 01:42 AM
show the one from later on in the evening........where they are in bed together