PDA

View Full Version : Playoff John Wall

UK2K
05-03-2015, 03:16 PM
Is the second best point guard in the playoffs.

Mr. Jabbar
05-03-2015, 03:19 PM
rondo seal of approval :applause:

dubeta
05-03-2015, 03:27 PM
Best PGs left in the playoffs

1. Steph

2. Wall

3. Conley

4. Rose

rknine15
05-03-2015, 03:34 PM
3 ****in blocks this guy is not a PG

UK2K
05-03-2015, 03:36 PM
3 ****in blocks this guy is not a PG
13 assists says he is

beastee
05-03-2015, 03:37 PM

1. Steph

2. Wall

3. Conley

4. Rose
Correct except replace Conley with Irving.

Relinquish
05-03-2015, 03:38 PM
13 assists says he is

He's kidding. rknine is a Wiz fan.

veilside23
05-03-2015, 03:40 PM
Correct except replace Conley with Irving.

conley is underrated here its blasphemy ... Irving playing with the greatest player should really do well.. Conley's defense should not be over looked.

@ john wall... finally ... i have a feeling its chicago vs wizards. wall vs rose... beal vs butler..

100grandman
John Wall! :rockon:

Vman23
Wallstar:bowdown: :bowdown:

kamil

1. Steph

2. Wall

3. Conley

4. Rose

Rose? LOL, no.

dubeta
05-03-2015, 03:41 PM
Rose? LOL, no.

U mad kamil* ?

Relinquish
05-03-2015, 03:41 PM
Rose? LOL, no.

He has an agenda. He's trying to prop up Rose for when the Cavs beat the Bulls.

Relinquish
05-03-2015, 03:43 PM
conley is underrated here its blasphemy ... Irving playing with the greatest player should really do well.. Conley's defense should not be over looked.

@ john wall... finally ... i have a feeling its chicago vs wizards. wall vs rose... beal vs butler..

Let's see how Bron plays w/o the floor spacing of Love/Smith. He's Lebron afterall, we have no clue what will happen until they lace up.

kamil
05-03-2015, 03:45 PM
U mad kamil* ?

Some insignificant internet peasant like yourself doesn't worry me at all.

Mad? No. Amused? Very much so.

Lensanity
05-03-2015, 05:14 PM
So are we just gonna act like he didn't single handedly lose the Indiana series last year?

Playoff John Wall <<<<<<

Relinquish
05-03-2015, 05:24 PM
So are we just gonna act like he didn't single handedly lose the Indiana series last year?

Playoff John Wall <<<<<<

That was his first time in the playoffs. Are we gonna act like Paul George didn't single handedly lose the Heat series early in his career (the one where Bron had a 40,18,9 game)? Notice how well he played last year after he got more experience under his belt. Also, Wall did have 27 in three quarters in game 5 (an elimination game), which people love to forget.

UK2K
05-03-2015, 05:45 PM

Playoff John Wall <<<<<<
First team in NBA history to win the opening game of a series on the road in 4 straight series

FreezingTsmoove
05-03-2015, 05:55 PM
Yup hes a road warrior. I called it in the RapsWiz thread that Wiz can make the ECF. I saw ot in the Bulls series last year, John Wall plays with so much playoff intensity but is very well composed when he needs to be. But I am not overreacting because Hawks are a good team and it is a long series

LiLharvard
05-03-2015, 06:52 PM
Inspector Gadget Porter played well tonight :applause:
Valuable asset to this team his rebounding was impressive and big shots from the corner 3 pocket.. well done son.

Graviton
05-03-2015, 07:32 PM
Lettuce be real tea, Chris Paul has clearly been the best PG in the playoffs thus far, what he did vs the defending champs trumps whatever cakewalk series Curry had vs Pelicans, and Wall himself vs mentally shook Raptors.

1) Paul

GAP

2) Curry
3) Wall

And I am not even a big CP3 fan. Wall has been great, but his shooting is still suspect. What will happen when Bulls/Cavs shut down those role players and force Wall to beat them himself. I doubt he will rise to the challenge like say Paul, Westbrook, Curry or even Rose.

LiLharvard
05-03-2015, 09:46 PM
Lettuce be real tea, Chris Paul has clearly been the best PG in the playoffs thus far, what he did vs the defending champs trumps whatever cakewalk series Curry had vs Pelicans, and Wall himself vs mentally shook Raptors.

1) Paul

GAP

2) Curry
3) Wall

And I am not even a big CP3 fan. Wall has been great, but his shooting is still suspect. What will happen when Bulls/Cavs shut down those role players and force Wall to beat them himself. I doubt he will rise to the challenge like say Paul, Westbrook, Curry or even Rose.

:lol Role players?? No one is forcing John Wall to beat them by himself ... Why? cos hes the fastest point guard slash player in the league.. This isnt Rajon Rondo with a broke ass jumpshot... This is john wall.... you try let him beat you off the dribble and you'll be smelling his tyre smoke.. Wall's got his jumpshot down pat he has his spots.. its just not his best asset and no need to use it when he has the court vision and speed to drive and suck in defenders at will... i love it when a poster comes on and says "wall's shot is still very suspect what's he gonna do when the role players shut down lol that is the dumbest thing said on ish book mark this.

PLEASE PLEASE i beg you to leave John Wall alone and concentrate defensive efforts on drew gooden III and company rollllllll

Graviton
05-03-2015, 10:12 PM
:lol Role players?? No one is forcing John Wall to beat them by himself ... Why? cos hes the fastest point guard slash player in the league.. This isnt Rajon Rondo with a broke ass jumpshot... This is john wall.... you try let him beat you off the dribble and you'll be smelling his tyre smoke.. Wall's got his jumpshot down pat he has his spots.. its just not his best asset and no need to use it when he has the court vision and speed to drive and suck in defenders at will... i love it when a poster comes on and says "wall's shot is still very suspect what's he gonna do when the role players shut down lol that is the dumbest thing said on ish book mark this.

PLEASE PLEASE i beg you to leave John Wall alone and concentrate defensive efforts on drew gooden III and company rollllllll

Yes it's the dumbest thing, Wall shooting like 39% in the playoffs so far truly shows his great shooting. He doesn't get to the line that often either, so far averaging 17 points on 14 shots. All this with his competition being the shook Raps and now the Hawks. Truly a superstar.

I am positive they WILL leave him alone because he isn't gonna do jack shit. East PGs always get overrated, Paul/Curry/Westbrook are the only threats, nobody is scared of ****ing John Wall. :oldlol:

Smoke117
05-03-2015, 10:14 PM

1) Paul

GAP

2) Curry
3) Wall

You are making entirely too much sense for these f*cking children.

Vman23
05-03-2015, 10:53 PM
Yes it's the dumbest thing, Wall shooting like 39% in the playoffs so far truly shows his great shooting. He doesn't get to the line that often either, so far averaging 17 points on 14 shots. All this with his competition being the shook Raps and now the Hawks. Truly a superstar.

I am positive they WILL leave him alone because he isn't gonna do jack shit. East PGs always get overrated, Paul/Curry/Westbrook are the only threats, nobody is scared of ****ing John Wall. :oldlol:

You know who was not good? Prime Jason Kidd. He shot low percentages while leading his team to the eastern conference finals/finals every year. His rebounding, defense, and superior play-making meant nothing, because he couldn't get to the line and shot around 39%. What a LOSER!

Wall's averaging nearly 14 assists per game while playing superior defense over his last 4 games, what a loser!

Note: I'm being sarcastic, you sir need to brush up on what a point guard is supposed to do.

LiLharvard
05-03-2015, 11:02 PM
There comes a point in time, where you follow a sport like basketball and you realise numbers don't always tell the story and this is certainly the case for John Wall. If you were to watch more than a handful of wizards games you really get to see how often the ball is in John's hands if he turns the ball over multiple times i'll live with that and if he shoots 39% i'll live with that because i know at the end of the day he's getting the W (5-0)

Graviton
05-04-2015, 12:12 AM
There comes a point in time, where you follow a sport like basketball and you realise, numbers don't always tell the story. And this, is certainly the case for John Wall. If you were to watch more than a handful of wizards games you really get to see how often the ball is in John Wall's hands if he turns the ball over multiple times i'll live with that and if he shoots 39% i'll live with that because i know at the end of the day he's getting the W.
You were the dumbass that said John Wall has a good jumper, I showed you the actual facts. At which point the subject changed from his jumper to "stats don't tell the story, he does more, gets the W". :oldlol:

J Shuttlesworth
05-04-2015, 12:15 AM
There comes a point in time, where you follow a sport like basketball and you realise numbers don't always tell the story and this is certainly the case for John Wall. If you were to watch more than a handful of wizards games you really get to see how often the ball is in John's hands if he turns the ball over multiple times i'll live with that and if he shoots 39% i'll live with that because i know at the end of the day he's getting the W (5-0)
39% is okay when you're dishing out 13 assists a game. His numbers are pretty damn solid. Definitely good enough to have a case as third best PG in the playoffs

LiLharvard
05-04-2015, 12:16 AM
No, you have me mistaken for someone else. I watch games in pain watching him take jump shots but i also know he has his little spot at the top corner of the foul line if he's in rhythm he can make a bunch of those like hawks fans witnessed today :lol

Relinquish
05-04-2015, 01:26 AM

He's shooting over 40%, stats haven't updated yet. :confusedshrug:

Also, when you average like 18 and 13 with 1st team defense in the playoffs you don't need to shoot that high of a percentage.

ralph_i_el
05-04-2015, 08:22 AM
You know who was not good? Prime Jason Kidd. He shot low percentages while leading his team to the eastern conference finals/finals every year. His rebounding, defense, and superior play-making meant nothing, because he couldn't get to the line and shot around 39%. What a LOSER!

Wall's averaging nearly 14 assists per game while playing superior defense over his last 4 games, what a loser!

Note: I'm being sarcastic, you sir need to brush up on what a point guard is supposed to do.

This^

and Wall has spots where his jumper is nice from. He's just not always seeking his shot, because he's too busy getting his teammates easy shots. He shoots a low percentage because he's often the guy responsible for the bail out shot when the offense doesn't manufacture an easy shot.

You know what I'd rather have than a point guard with an elite J pulling up? A point guard that can get his teammates open dunks and 3's.