PDA

View Full Version : Who is the second best player in the East?

Mawly-G
05-04-2015, 05:10 PM
Apparently 12 players received votes for MVP this season, and out of the 12 players the only player from the Eastern conference to get a vote was LeBron James.

With that said, who do you think is the second best player in the East, and why do you think that no other Eastern Conference player received a vote?

Hit_Em
05-04-2015, 05:20 PM
http://www.geeksandcleats.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/paul-george-kissy-face-lebron-geeks-and-cleats1.jpg

because he was hurt and no one else in the east is a mvp caliber player cept bran

Mawly-G
05-04-2015, 05:39 PM
Yeah true. I think when Melo and Paul George get healthy next season, the East will be in much better shape. I personally think that when healthy, Melo is #2 in the East. I forgot all about PG13. He was set to have a pretty big year this season before that freak injury.

Currently ,with the way the season has transpired, I would say that Kyrie and Jimmy Butler could make a case for #2 in the East. John Wall as well.

Fudge
05-04-2015, 05:41 PM
Kyrie Irving or John Wall.

Dro
05-04-2015, 06:54 PM
I would say a healthy Paul George. But I'm more worried than most. I need to see him be 100%. Until then, I remain skeptical. Thats how I am by nature anyway.....