PDA

View Full Version : Clippers going to beat GSW for Finals against Chicago

triangleoffense
05-04-2015, 11:57 PM
Book it, no other teams have experience like the Clippers and Bulls, not to mention their the teams with the best overall rosters and by far best coaching.

notatop29pg
05-04-2015, 11:58 PM
I'd love it.. but can't see anyone beating GS except for the Spurs.

triangleoffense
05-05-2015, 12:00 AM
Not enough experience IMO, also could see Curry/Thompson being punked out in a tough defensive series.

Heavincent
05-05-2015, 12:07 AM
Not enough experience IMO, also could see Curry/Thompson being punked out in a tough defensive series.

That works in their favor considering the Warriors are the best defensive team in the league.

FreezingTsmoove
05-05-2015, 12:07 AM
I made a similar thread about this before the playoffs started

BigBoss
05-05-2015, 12:08 AM
Honestly....I'm glad Spurs are out and LeBald's losing in the second round. Need a new sheriff in town and some newblood in the Finals

J Shuttlesworth
05-05-2015, 12:10 AM
I'd love to see it, but I don't like the Clippers chances against Golden State.

Clippers starters are playing tons of minutes in the first/second round. GSW has one of the best benches in the league. They will abuse Austin Rivers/Turkoglu

COnDEMnED
05-05-2015, 12:22 AM
I doubt whoever wins between the Clippers and Rockets makes is past the WCF, but if we're gonna say GSW doesn't have enough experience... what do you say about the Clippers never making it past the second round?

k0kakw0rld
05-05-2015, 12:26 AM
Book it, no other teams have experience like the Clippers and Bulls, not to mention their the teams with the best overall rosters and by far best coaching.
Chicago ain't beating the Cavs thats one.
Two, Clippers ain't beating the Warriors.

LoneyROY7
05-05-2015, 12:28 AM

Except that we went toe-to-toe with the Spurs and outplayed them...

kamil
05-05-2015, 12:43 AM
Chicago ain't beating the Cavs thats one.
Two, Clippers ain't beating the Warriors.

Gimme that magic 8 ball of yours. I wanna know if you were dropped on your head as a child.

ClipperRevival
05-05-2015, 12:50 AM
I am a Clip fan but I would favor the Warriors considerably. They are the better team. Their bench is amazing and our bench is so weak. But we are a bit more top heavy in superstar talent and that is always the X factor. CP3 and Blake would have to continue to play at extremely high levels for us to have a chance. But if they face off, I will root for my Clips but with the knowledge that they are the better team going in and we would have to raise our level.

HylianNightmare
05-05-2015, 12:53 AM
Clippers lose to either team next round

poido123
05-05-2015, 04:32 AM
I strongly disagree.

warriors are cruising atm

ImKobe
05-05-2015, 05:22 AM
Clippers are the only team with a shot in the West.

Doc is a decent coach and he knows what it takes to win

CP3 is playing out of his mind, only player in the West that can match Curry's input and then some, plus his defense.

Blake is unstoppable. If the Spurs and Rockets can't contain him, you expect Golden State to do that? I'm not seeing it.

Jordan and Bogut are pretty much a wash, but I'd give the edge to DeAndre

Honestly, I see it coming down to depth. If Barnes, Redick, Crawford and Rivers play like they are doing right now, the series could go either way.

Clips just beat the dubs last season in 7, so you know they have the mental edge against them, they know they can beat them. Obviously, Warriors have improved from last season, you replace David Lee with Bogut and you add in Klay's and Green's improvement, but Paul was pretty sub-par last year, so if he plays like he did against the Spurs and Blake continues his hot streak, I'm not favoring the Warriors, it's a close series.

fiddy
05-05-2015, 05:54 AM
Clippers are the only team with a shot in the West.

Doc is a decent coach and he knows what it takes to win

CP3 is playing out of his mind, only player in the West that can match Curry's input and then some, plus his defense.

Blake is unstoppable. If the Spurs and Rockets can't contain him, you expect Golden State to do that? I'm not seeing it.

Jordan and Bogut are pretty much a wash, but I'd give the edge to DeAndre

Honestly, I see it coming down to depth. If Barnes, Redick, Crawford and Rivers play like they are doing right now, the series could go either way.

Clips just beat the dubs last season in 7, so you know they have the mental edge against them, they know they can beat them. Obviously, Warriors have improved from last season, you replace David Lee with Bogut and you add in Klay's and Green's improvement, but Paul was pretty sub-par last year, so if he plays like he did against the Spurs and Blake continues his hot streak, I'm not favoring the Warriors, it's a close series.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XA3Y94CINZ0

triangleoffense
05-09-2015, 11:16 PM
Bump.

warriorfan
05-09-2015, 11:20 PM
Last year clips got taken to game 7 with no Bogut playing the entire series.

:facepalm

LemonMan
05-09-2015, 11:53 PM
Last year clips got taken to game 7 with no Bogut playing the entire series.

:facepalm
you wanna avy bet on the clippers warriors series and put your money where your mouth is? That is if you make it past the Grizzlies :banana: