PDA

View Full Version : who are you rooting for laker fans??

NZStreetBaller
05-05-2015, 04:55 AM
Clippers all the way!! About time the baby brother team contributed some decoration to staples!!:rockon:

COnDEMnED
05-05-2015, 05:01 AM
Funniest case scenario is Clippers lose in the second round, Rockets in the WCF. Cavs get swept, Hawks get swept, Rose makes it to the Finals and breaks his leg. Warriors win a championship then have to disband the core for financial reasons.
:cheers:

bobopenguin
05-05-2015, 05:13 AM
GSW or anyone that can take down the rockets.

ImKobe
05-05-2015, 05:16 AM
Clippers, because they are LA and because their fans deserve one memorable run after all the years of misery they've had to endure.

JerrySeinfeld
05-05-2015, 05:16 AM
the grizzlies.

monkeypox
05-05-2015, 05:20 AM
Clippers. I'm all for another title in LA.

Magic 32
05-05-2015, 05:25 AM
#anyonebutlebron

Taller than CP3
05-05-2015, 05:31 AM
Gotta root for Clippers since they're in L.A., but I'll be back to being a Lakers fan once the Playoffs are over.

fiddy
05-05-2015, 05:38 AM
no one in particular, however, id like one of several teams to win it all GSW - fun to watch, Memphis - love the toughness and hustle, Spurs - team ball (no more), Chicago - dont mind Pau getting another ring

Nick Young
05-05-2015, 05:43 AM
True Lakers fans will never back the Clippers. We know they are a joke.

I want the Warriors to win. They are repping the Golden State AKA all of California.:rockon:

If only Baron was still around to see what his team has become:cry:
(Baron's team is not the clips. F*ck flop city)

Nick Young
05-05-2015, 05:44 AM
Clippers, because they are LA and because their fans deserve one memorable run after all the years of misery they've had to endure.
Clippers fans don't deserve shit:roll: :roll: :roll:

Genaro
05-05-2015, 07:06 AM
Warriors, Hawks or Bulls (Because of Pau)
I like Grizzlies too but they don't stand a chance. I used to like the Wizards but I can't cheer or Pierce for obvious reasons. Harden, Howard and Lebron are out of question too.

SwayDizzle
05-05-2015, 07:15 AM
Bulls

sbw19
05-05-2015, 07:30 AM
No team in particular.

BigBoss
05-05-2015, 07:38 AM
Rooting for LeBron to make the Finals then lose.

bobopenguin
05-05-2015, 08:07 AM

future 2/6 chant.

Eric Cartman
05-05-2015, 08:31 AM
Personally, I couldn't care less, but for entertainment purposes, Houston and Cleveland losing would be splendid (criwght coward, lamez retarden, lebald jazmine all losing in the second round, for real?) peak ISH discussion right there.

Optimus Prime
05-05-2015, 08:52 AM
Warriors and Bulls, maybe Wizards too though the Bulls could possibly stand up to the Warriors in the Finals.

Anything but a Warriors and Bulls/Wizards Finals will be unwatchable for me.

:kobe:

I<3NBA
05-05-2015, 09:18 AM
Bulls winning the championship would be a disaster for Kobetards.

It would mean Pau will have won a ring without Kobe.

goddamn. i'd like to shove this in the face of every Kobetard who verbally abused Pau Gasol his last few years in LA. damn ingrates don't know how to thank someone who helped their idol win 2 rings.

SpecialQue
05-05-2015, 09:21 AM
Bulls and Grizzlies, mainly because I'm a Gasol fan.

IcanzIIravor
05-05-2015, 09:29 AM
Bulls or Hawks.

As a Lakers fan I wouldn't cry if Pau wins a ring without us and it would be good to see Derek Rose overcome so much and win a ring. I like the way the Hawks play and it would be interesting to see a team with no established star win a title.

G0ATbe
05-05-2015, 09:50 AM
This.

Nick Young
05-05-2015, 10:40 AM
Personally, I couldn't care less, but for entertainment purposes, Houston and Cleveland losing would be splendid (criwght coward, lamez retarden, lebald jazmine all losing in the second round, for real?) peak ISH discussion right there.
Houston is not getting out of the second round, don't worry.

Nick Young
05-05-2015, 10:41 AM
Bulls winning the championship would be a disaster for Kobetards.

It would mean Pau will have won a ring without Kobe.

goddamn. i'd like to shove this in the face of every Kobetard who verbally abused Pau Gasol his last few years in LA. damn ingrates don't know how to thank someone who helped their idol win 2 rings.
All that means is that Kobe taught Pau what it takes to be a champion.

Remember, Pau never won a single playoff game before he teamed up with Kobe.

If Pau wins a title, it only helps Kobe's legacy if anything. Kobe transformed a career loser in to an NBA championship caliber player.

THANK YOU BASED MAMBA

Crown&Coke
05-05-2015, 11:46 AM
Bulls vs Grizz in the finals and I can't lose

I can probably handle GSW taking it, but I got family up North and the HATE the Lakers, so fvck the dubs in response.

Clippers, Houston, Wiz, Cavs can eat it. ATL would not bother me either

gts
05-05-2015, 11:49 AM
I have Golden State and Bulls in the finals with the Warriors winning it all on my picks so whatever helps me get there...

otherwise I just want to see good ball

lakerspng
05-05-2015, 11:54 AM
Would love to see Pau win another one. He got a lot of unwarranted BS the last couple years here and was always professional about it.

Love watching GS play, they're a terrific team and wouldn't mind seeing them win.

Clippers maybe 3rd. Always watch them when the Lakers aren't playing and I have a few friends that are Clippers fans that have suffered through a lot of bad seasons.

ZeN
05-05-2015, 11:55 AM
I have Golden State and Bulls in the finals with the Warriors winning it all on my picks so whatever helps me get there...

otherwise I just want to see good ball
Thats what im hoping for as well.

I think the Warriors would win in that scenario and that would be cool. However Id love Pau to get a third ring over everything else that could happen.

gts
05-05-2015, 12:24 PM
Thats what im hoping for as well.

I think the Warriors would win in that scenario and that would be cool. However Id love Pau to get a third ring over everything else that could happen.Even though I picked GSW to win it all Gasol winning another chip would definitely rock