PDA

View Full Version : Isiah Thomas hired as President of New York Liberty

Lensanity
05-05-2015, 02:58 PM
:lol :roll:

He's back!
http://nypost.com/2015/05/05/isiahs-back-msgs-biggest-villain-hired-as-liberty-president/

How many pics/vids does Isiah have of Dolan banging tranny's? You can't make this shit up.

sd3035
05-05-2015, 02:59 PM
That's far worse than being sent to the D league as a player

jimmy77x
05-05-2015, 03:02 PM
:lol :roll:

He's back!
http://nypost.com/2015/05/05/isiahs-back-msgs-biggest-villain-hired-as-liberty-president/

How many pics/vids does Isiah have of Dolan banging tranny's? You can't make this shit up.

He most definitely has something on Dolan. Probably been threatening him for years :roll: :roll:

ISHGoat
05-05-2015, 03:38 PM
He most definitely has something on Dolan. Probably been threatening him for years :roll: :roll:

Probably why billy king is in business too, ***** prolly has mad dirt on high level figures.

imdaman99
05-05-2015, 03:45 PM
Dolan sure loves him some Isiah. At least he can't hurt the Knicks anymore, so this doesn't bother me.

Real Men Wear Green
05-05-2015, 07:00 PM
Dolan sure loves him some Isiah. At least he can't hurt the Knicks anymore, so this doesn't bother me.
You don't think that Dolan would ask Thomas's opinion on the Knicks from time to time? Putting him in charge of the Liberty could definitely be a way to keep him on the payroll without publicly acknowledging that Thomas still has input.

outbreak
05-05-2015, 07:03 PM
They are all friends and get each other jobs, it's just like the Australian cricket team where once you are in socially with the top dogs you have to really **** up monumentally to not get looked after.

jimmybball
05-05-2015, 07:10 PM
:roll:

senelcoolidge
05-05-2015, 08:54 PM
Didn't he have a lawsuit for sexual harassment? So you're going to put him in charge of your women's team. He pretty much destroyed the Knicks. This is comedy. I heard he may eventually get back on with the Knicks.

clipps
05-05-2015, 08:57 PM
The Knicks are gonna Knick.

Akrazotile
05-05-2015, 08:58 PM
Didn't he have a lawsuit for sexual harassment? So you're going to put him in charge of your women's team. He pretty much destroyed the Knicks. This is comedy. I heard he may eventually get back on with the Knicks.

This was my first thought. But then my second thought was that all WNBA players are lesbians, so he probably isnt much of a threat.

sp6r=underrated
05-05-2015, 09:05 PM
Dolan's crush on Isiah is Exhibit 8,205,496,127 that life is not a meritocracy.

The man has been a complete professional failure for decades since his playing career came to an end. He ran the Knicks into the ground. He was a terrible coach for Indiana and destroyed the CBA. Isiah shouldn't be in charge of anything. That he gets this job shows how much Dolan hires people based on how they make him feel about himself rather than their actual work ability.

I feel sorry for NY Liberty fans. There is no reason to suspect Isiah will do a good job based on his history of professional failure.

Akrazotile
05-05-2015, 09:11 PM
Dolan's crush on Isiah is Exhibit 8,205,496,127 that life is not a meritocracy.

The man has been a complete professional failure for decades since his playing career came to an end. He ran the Knicks into the ground. He was a terrible coach for Indiana and destroyed the CBA. Isiah shouldn't be in charge of anything. That he gets this job shows how much Dolan hires people based on how they make him feel about himself rather than their actual work ability.

I feel sorry for NY Liberty fans. There is no reason to suspect Isiah will do a good job based on his history of professional failure.

:biggums: :roll:

navy
05-06-2015, 03:14 AM
The GOAT

LA_Showtime
05-06-2015, 06:21 AM
Isiah Thomas should have trouble finding a job in New York let alone in the WNBA. At least no one watches them play, so his poor management won't be blatantly obvious.