PDA

View Full Version : ugh ive just HAD ENOUGH

Theoo
05-05-2015, 06:04 PM
im so fk**ing tired of watching playoffs with no maimi heat.. how could these happen.. we haved so good team.. dragic , whiteside , bosh, dwade.. it were so obvious we were gone win champoinship that year ...:facepalm

ugh... :(

*i sweat to the grounds, knocking down many plate and glass to the floor and tear go down to my eye*

GODAMIT !!!

i just wonder why lerbron left.. werent maimi heat woman sexy enough ? even latine heat live there.. chris bosh loved u and you betrayed us .. i guess it dint mean anything to you.. what about all those twits i send to you and all the threds i make about you and you just left us.. now i have to watch fk**ing wizerd vs hawks :facepalm IM JUST SK FK**ING SICK OF THESE BULLSHIT!! WE DESERVE CHAMPOINSHIP !!! watching playoff make me sick knowing maimi heat are supposed be there ..

i just wish maimi heat had ONE playoff game ..

im supposed be cheering to my room and clapping and calling my freinds to make fun of them.. but no

now im just empty hollow man that stare to the blank screen and have no to cheer for as the space of the univarse move around my and darkness swallow to my room and i fall on the floor look to the sky and curse god as loud as i can..

kennethgriffin
05-05-2015, 06:06 PM
the playoffs are hilarious to me so far

duncan out in the first round

lebron about to get shat out the 2nd round

pretty damn entertaining if you ask me

Theoo
05-05-2015, 06:07 PM

it was supposed be maimi heat emberrassing lerbron in 2nd round...

L8krH8tr
05-05-2015, 06:08 PM
Miami is a terrible sports town, Lebron knew this.

Theoo
05-05-2015, 06:12 PM
no its not

Spurs m8
05-05-2015, 06:12 PM
LOL OP kidding himself.

You couldn't even make it in the weak East LOL

Boston made it HAHAHA

Theoo
05-05-2015, 06:20 PM
LOL OP kidding himself.

You couldn't even make it in the weak East LOL

Boston made it HAHAHA
hahahaha shut your fk**ing mouth

that were fk**ing rigged from the start. no one were saying that in beginning of season.. when chris bosh start with historical 8/10 to the jumpballtip. these team were AMAZING and EVERONE on ish were saying maimi heat are guaranteed champoins this year .. EVERONE keep complimenting maimi and saying wow there so good even without lerbron and wow there like the spur now that lerbron are gone . losing chris bosh jumpballtip ruined our team confidance .. i guess just yet another prove how important jumpballtip are to a team .. from 100% champoinship to missing the playoffs

305Baller
05-05-2015, 06:23 PM

It's a decent sports town.

Done_And_Done
05-05-2015, 06:28 PM
Hang tight buddy.

If Riley adds a few decent bench pieces, you guys should be pretty sick next year.

monkeypox
05-05-2015, 06:28 PM
It's a decent sports town.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/maurybrown/2014/11/04/florida-is-a-bandwagon-state-and-the-worst-at-supporting-pro-sports/

Ca$H
05-05-2015, 06:31 PM
no its not

Comeone Men!

305Baller
05-05-2015, 06:44 PM
http://www.forbes.com/sites/maurybrown/2014/11/04/florida-is-a-bandwagon-state-and-the-worst-at-supporting-pro-sports/

Meh. An article full of hyperbole. Miami is not the greatest sports town but its not the worst either.

ShawkFactory
05-05-2015, 07:31 PM

Insecure :lol

SouBeachTalents
05-05-2015, 07:57 PM

How's Kobe been doing in the playoffs?

NZStreetBaller
05-05-2015, 08:27 PM
Is this the start of theoo following all the other miami fans to cleveland??

and yeh hawk ls vs wizards is about as boring as it gets lol.