PDA

View Full Version : Anyone been on the brink of homelessness when....

poido123
05-07-2015, 09:34 AM
There's really no reason that you should be in that position?

My fianc

dunksby
05-07-2015, 09:36 AM
Those immigrants keep getting them spots...

Andrew Wiggins
05-07-2015, 09:40 AM
can't you just get an apartment in the interim?

poido123
05-07-2015, 09:40 AM
Those immigrants keep getting them spots...

They do take up the government funded housing, but I'm talking about just regular rentals.

Perhaps we are just unlucky :confusedshrug:

poido123
05-07-2015, 09:41 AM
can't you just get an apartment in the interim?

I forgot to mention that we have a small english bulldog who we are looking to breed shortly.

Needs grass and space for the little ones to move around...

dunksby
05-07-2015, 09:44 AM
They do take up the government funded housing, but I'm talking about just regular rentals.

Perhaps we are just unlucky :confusedshrug:
Maybe you live in a shitty place, if there is not enough housing for you to choose from, you live in Brisbane? I hear it's not one of Aussie's good places.

dunksby
05-07-2015, 09:45 AM
I forgot to mention that we have a small english bulldog who we are looking to breed shortly.

Hell no :no:

poido123
05-07-2015, 09:48 AM
Maybe you live in a shitty place, if there is not enough housing for you to choose from, you live in Brisbane? I hear it's not one of Aussie's good places.

Gold Coast?

Nah, not a bad place...We just do a lot of things the hard way around here.

It's like people leave their brains and common decency at the door when they leave home seriously.

From traffic, housing, government, infrastructure, internet/phone providers we are f.cked. Nothing works right here.

Velocirap31
05-07-2015, 09:49 AM

There are too many dogs that already need homes. Don't bring more into the world, especially if you're just looking to make a quick buck.

poido123
05-07-2015, 09:49 AM

:confusedshrug:

She is 2 and a half years old...Unless...no wait, you don't think I mean?

You sick f.ck :hammerhead:

poido123
05-07-2015, 09:51 AM
There are too many dogs that already need homes. Don't bring more into the world, especially if you're just looking to make a quick buck.

These aren't dogs at risk of being without a home.

There is up to a 2 year waiting list here in Australia for purebred English Bulldogs.

They go for 4 and a half grand or more each with papers.

dunksby
05-07-2015, 09:52 AM
Gold Coast?

Nah, not a bad place...We just do a lot of things the hard way around here.

It's like people leave their brains and common decency at the door when they leave home seriously.

From traffic, housing, government, infrastructure, internet/phone providers we are f.cked. Nothing works right here.
I hope you get settled for long-term soon. but if I was you. I'd think of moving to another city, somewhere shit works smoothly, where working citizens don't have to stress over basic human needs.

dunksby
05-07-2015, 09:54 AM
:confusedshrug:

She is 2 and a half years old...Unless...no wait, you don't think I mean?

You sick f.ck :hammerhead:
Are you a proper breeder? How much experience do you have? Any KC recognize you? I hate it when ordinary people try to breed dogs, most only end up messing up their own life and hurting the dogs.

poido123
05-07-2015, 09:56 AM
I hope you get settled for long-term soon. but if I was you. I'd think of moving to another city, somewhere shit works smoothly, where working citizens don't have to stress over basic human needs.

We are planning to move up to Brisbane.

Just waiting on a transfer over the next 6 months for work. :cheers:

Have to stay positive, my partner is melting down over it.

Godzuki
05-07-2015, 09:59 AM
if you bought a house when everyone was doing it as such a great investment and you're not super old then you'd probably have owed more on it than its worth now. that bubble burst...whenevver everyone jumps on some fad that is too easy the bubble always bursts. then you'd probably have a lot of debt and awful credit to buy anything at this point.

not to mention buying houses is a bit overrated since upkeep is a pain in the ass with constant maintenance and repairs along with property and sewer/water bills, and all of the other utility expenses. that shit easily puts you into the negative for any possible rise in value your house might have accrued. only if you bbought in like the 80's did you get a steal.

and so what if you keep getting out bid? stay with friends or relatives until you find one, put your shit in storage. or rent a cheap hotel room for a month. at worst rent a room from some old lady who lives in some big house, those seem to be the cheapest rentals.

poido123
05-07-2015, 09:59 AM
Are you a proper breeder? How much experience do you have? Any KC recognize you? I hate it when ordinary people try to breed dogs, most only end up messing up their own life and hurting the dogs.

It won't be done until we are settled and able to.

I mean, we will do the right thing. We love the dog we have and look after her.

Any necessary care or treatment for the dogs and I'll make sure it will happen. We will consult with our local vet to ensure we are doing everything right.

poido123
05-07-2015, 10:01 AM
if you bought a house when everyone was doing it as such a great investment and you're not super old then you'd probably have owed more on it than its worth now. that bubble burst...whenevver everyone jumps on some fad that is too easy the bubble always bursts. then you'd probably have a lot of debt and awful credit to buy anything at this point.

not to mention buying houses is a bit overrated since upkeep is a pain in the ass with constant maintenance and repairs along with property and sewer/water bills, and all of the other utility expenses. that shit easily puts you into the negative for any possible rise in value your house might have accrued. only if you bbought in like the 80's did you get a steal.

and so what if you keep getting out bid? stay with friends or relatives until you find one, put your shit in storage. or rent a cheap hotel room for a month. at worst rent a room from some old lady who lives in some big house, those seem to be the cheapest rentals.

Thanks for the response, but none of those are options.

1. we have a dog

2. we have no support from relatives

3. our friends are tied up with their own shit

Godzuki
05-07-2015, 10:06 AM
Thanks for the response, but none of those are options.

1. we have a dog

2. we have no support from relatives

3. our friends are tied up with their own shit

rent a trailer and live in a trailer park for awhile? its not glamorous but its probably the cheapest shelter other than some homeless place and you can add all the amenities you want.

i think in America they only charge like $30~ for lot space/month and i'm takking a wilid guess but a decent trailer rental costs $150/month at most? :confusedshrug:

the one big positive about that is you can be right near the ocean or really mobile to wherever you want your home base to be.

Charlie Sheen
05-07-2015, 10:06 AM

This is why it's more difficult for you to find a place. Just about anyone else is a more desirable tenant than pet owners unless you happen into some property owners who are pet lovers themselves.

Try offering more than the listed rent to look more attractive as tenants. It's still gonna be an uphill climb with pet on your application.

poido123
05-07-2015, 10:17 AM
rent a trailer and live in a trailer park for awhile? its not glamorous but its probably the cheapest shelter other than some homeless place and you can add all the amenities you want.

i think in America they only charge like $30~ for lot space/month and i'm takking a wilid guess but a decent trailer rental costs $150/month at most? :confusedshrug:

the one big positive about that is you can be right near the ocean or really mobile to wherever you want your home base to be.

And do a double move of our furniture and belongings etc? No thanks.

Our caravan hire and park hire is really expensive here for some reason. Like rentals are the same price lol

poido123
05-07-2015, 10:19 AM
This is why it's more difficult for you to find a place. Just about anyone else is a more desirable tenant than pet owners unless you happen into some property owners who are pet lovers themselves.

Try offering more than the listed rent to look more attractive as tenants. It's still gonna be an uphill climb with pet on your application.

Considering our dog doesn't bark, why would an owner turn our dog down? It's a lazy, ineffectual pet.

But yes you're right, the dog holds us back on applications because owners have the power to pick and choose what they want.

rufuspaul
05-07-2015, 10:40 AM
Godzuki the real estate expert. :facepalm

Owning a house can be the best investment you ever make, but you gotta do your homework. Location location location is a cliche but it's true. When looking at neighborhoods ask yourself what kind of place will this be in 5-10 years? Find out about your neighbors; are they renting or do they own their houses? Avoid places that have a lot of rentals as this brings the property values down. Do some research and see how property values are trending over the last few years.

DeuceWallaces
05-07-2015, 10:59 AM
Dude appears to be a clueless pitt-breeder and can't figure out why he can't find a place to rent.

To top it off, you sound like you'll be the worse kind of breeder. They're already the scum of the Earth most times, but this guy will be lower level.

poido123
05-07-2015, 11:04 AM
Dude appears to be a clueless pitt-breeder and can't figure out why he can't find a place to rent.

To top it off, you sound like you'll be the worse kind of breeder. They're already the scum of the Earth most times, but this guy will be lower level.

I didn't think mentioning that I might breed our dog would cause so much f.cking animals rights outrage on a basketball forum :hammerhead:

Sheesh. I'm happy to show our pet bulldog if you want to see some photos?

Draz
05-07-2015, 11:07 AM
Real estate agents don't care. Did this part time thing as an assistant to one. They just want the money.

rufuspaul
05-07-2015, 11:13 AM
Tryin let a brother crash at your lake house or mountain house?

:oldlol: I don't have a lake house. I have a cottage on the coast of Maine that I co-own with my 2 sisters and 2 first cousins. You're welcome to stay there in the winter.

gts
05-07-2015, 11:20 AM
:oldlol: I don't have a lake house. I have a cottage on the coast of Maine that I co-own with my 2 sisters and 2 first cousins. You're welcome to stay there in the winter.Sign me up I have several flannel shirts and a 15 year old pair of Sorrel's :lol

n00bie
05-07-2015, 11:29 AM
How much is a house in your area?

Try living in Toronto where the average detached home is 1 million.

rufuspaul
05-07-2015, 11:30 AM
Sign me up I have several flannel shirts and a 15 year old pair of Sorrel's :lol

You'll be set. :rockon:

The house is on an island in Casco Bay along with about 15 other summer cottages, most of which were built over a hundred years ago (my great-grandfather built our place in 1907). We have a shared water system with a solar powered pump, but that is shut off and the pipes drained before the deep freeze sets in. Lights, fridge, stove, and hot water are powered by a combo of solar panels and portable propane tanks. The only heat source is a fireplace. I always thought that if I were one of the people on Walking Dead I would head to the coast, steal a boat, head up the inter coastal waterway to the island, where I would die in the first winter. :hammerhead:

DeuceWallaces
05-07-2015, 11:30 AM
I didn't think mentioning that I might breed our dog would cause so much f.cking animals rights outrage on a basketball forum :hammerhead:

Sheesh. I'm happy to show our pet bulldog if you want to see some photos?

You think a pic matters?

DeuceWallaces
05-07-2015, 11:33 AM

The house is on an island in Casco Bay along with about 15 other summer cottages, most of which were built over a hundred years ago (my great-grandfather built our place in 1907). We have a shared water system with a solar powered pump, but that is shut off and the pipes drained before the deep freeze sets in. Lights, fridge, stove, and hot water are powered by a combo of solar panels and portable propane tanks. The only heat source is a fireplace. I always thought that if I were one of the people on Walking Dead I would head to the coast, steal a boat, head up the inter coastal waterway to the island, where I would die in the first winter. :hammerhead:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y134/jpicco/frost.jpg

Always cherish the cabin.

gts
05-07-2015, 11:34 AM

Sounds great actually, it's cool you have that in the family to use.... until it snows:lol

Jailblazers7
05-07-2015, 11:35 AM
Why not just call around and try to get a short-term lease on an apartment? Shouldn't be too difficult to find somewhere to rent for 3 months or so. That way you have a roof and a solid amount of time to look for a home. I would not rush into purchasing a home.

An apartment isn't ideal for a dog but it's better than living out of your ****ing car.

Charlie Sheen
05-07-2015, 11:49 AM
Why not just call around and try to get a short-term lease on an apartment? Shouldn't be too difficult to find somewhere to rent for 3 months or so. That way you have a roof and a solid amount of time to look for a home. I would not rush into purchasing a home.

An apartment isn't ideal for a dog but it's better than living out of your ****ing car.

I started to wonder after my first reply...What happens to the dog in that scenario?

They both work full time. Pet daycare is gonna cost a ton if you want to breed the dog. Most places don't want animals who aren't spayed or neutered 'cause your dog is one among many the person or service is probably watching.

Godzuki
05-07-2015, 01:58 PM
Godzuki the real estate expert. :facepalm

Owning a house can be the best investment you ever make, but you gotta do your homework. Location location location is a cliche but it's true. When looking at neighborhoods ask yourself what kind of place will this be in 5-10 years? Find out about your neighbors; are they renting or do they own their houses? Avoid places that have a lot of rentals as this brings the property values down. Do some research and see how property values are trending over the last few years.

you're a zero knowledge, follow the herd, feminine pansy.

any hot spot place is WAY overpriced. when a aveerage place near DC or NY is 1/2 a mill and a mansion in Myrtle Beach is the same price you know the real estate market can change significantly based on development and population. get back to me when the baby boom generation dies off, and the glut of houses available then. or when China's economy stops growing so fast and they stop spending all their new wealth on real estate here. you'll see real estate values decline again sooner or later.

thats why all of those people fukked themselves being sheep to the 'buying a house is the best investment you can make' whose notes became higher than their house was worth. it WAS true a long time ago but only sheep these days buy into that garbage.

i mean if you need a place to live and its a decision of renting vs buying then obviously buy if you can, just be prepared to take it in the ass because there are a lot of people who buy houses with issues or the market can drop. but for investment purposes its so overrated its laughable people still say that shit :facepalm

ArbitraryWater
05-07-2015, 02:38 PM
http://i1383.photobucket.com/albums/ah306/MaleRuler/Funny/a48ce2354f47412444cabbd009a12971_zpsoqsu4isa.png

rufuspaul
05-07-2015, 02:40 PM
you're a zero knowledge, follow the herd, feminine pansy.

any hot spot place is WAY overpriced. when a aveerage place near DC or NY is 1/2 a mill and a mansion in Myrtle Beach is the same price you know the real estate market can change significantly based on development and population. get back to me when the baby boom generation dies off, and the glut of houses available then. or when China's economy stops growing so fast and they stop spending all their new wealth on real estate here. you'll see real estate values decline again sooner or later.

thats why all of those people fukked themselves being sheep to the 'buying a house is the best investment you can make' whose notes became higher than their house was worth. it WAS true a long time ago but only sheep these days buy into that garbage.

i mean if you need a place to live and its a decision of renting vs buying then obviously buy if you can, just be prepared to take it in the ass because there are a lot of people who buy houses with issues or the market can drop. but for investment purposes its so overrated its laughable people still say that shit :facepalm

I paid $175,000 for my city house. It appraised last month for $840,000. My next door neighbor's house recently sold for just over $1 million. Yeah, bad investment. :(

Godzuki
05-07-2015, 03:17 PM
I paid $175,000 for my city house. It appraised last month for $840,000. My next door neighbor's house recently sold for just over $1 million. Yeah, bad investment. :(

when did you buy it jerk off? :facepalm

leave it up to rupaul to only tell half truths...you're so desperate to be right for once oveer goatzuki :pimp:

rufuspaul
05-07-2015, 03:20 PM
when did you buy it jerk off? :facepalm

leave it up to rupaul to only tell half truths...you're so desperate to be right for once oveer goatzuki :pimp:

Whatever man, you're the real estate expert. :rolleyes: You get back to sweeping up after your uncle and I'll cry all the way to the bank. :cry:

Godzuki
05-07-2015, 03:27 PM
Whatever man, you're the real estate expert. :rolleyes: You get back to sweeping up after your uncle and I'll cry all the way to the bank. :cry:

thats why i'm making over 60%+ returns on my investments so far, which is proven already on the ISH oil thread :pimp:

meanwhile your tranny ass is telling half lies because you're so desperate to prove me wrong :lol

lets just say i'm a lot smarter than you at everything but womanly interests.

rufuspaul
05-07-2015, 03:34 PM
thats why i'm making over 60%+ returns on my investments so far, which is proven already on the ISH oil thread :pimp:

meanwhile your tranny ass is telling half lies because you're so desperate to prove me wrong :lol

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Dude you gotta stop, I'm dyin here.

Well I'll play along for shits and giggles. You clean up your uncle's body shop, live in your parent's basement in Shitsville, USA and you couldn't afford a $20 keyboard a couple years ago, but you're now flush with cash because of your investment savvy. Yeah. Hopefully we can all work for you someday. :rolleyes:

Godzuki
05-07-2015, 03:42 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Dude you gotta stop, I'm dyin here.

Well I'll play along for shits and giggles. You clean up your uncle's body shop, live in your parent's basement in Shitsville, USA and you couldn't afford a $20 keyboard a couple years ago, but you're now flush with cash because of your investment savvy. Yeah. Hopefully we can all work for you someday. :rolleyes:

nice made up fiction tranny :applause:

at least i know for sure your wife is a obese cow, make your intern do all your work for you while you're busy taking hormone pills and measuring your boob growth, and your kids are embarrassed to be seen with you which is why you spend all your time posting here :lol

lets be honest you're like 0 - 100~ vs me from arguments to jones. you're so lowIQ and weak it makes me laff you keep trying to come at goatzuki :sleeping

rufuspaul
05-07-2015, 03:59 PM
How's your wife Godzuki? Oh, that's right you don't have one. How about your girlfriend? Oh yeah, you don't have one of those either. You know this weird Freudian thing you've got against women is probably just your way of repressing your homosexual urges. Hopefully one day you'll be comfortable with who you really are.

Jailblazers7
05-07-2015, 04:06 PM

So rufus pulls more bitches than you?

Godzuki
05-07-2015, 04:09 PM
How's your wife Godzuki? Oh, that's right you don't have one. How about your girlfriend? Oh yeah, you don't have one of those either. You know this weird Freudian thing you've got against women is probably just your way of repressing your homosexual urges. Hopefully one day you'll be comfortable with who you really are.

i love how you can't deny anything i said because its all true :oldlol:

keep trying tho, i know behind that male exterior is a sensitive female. its so obvious in your whole persona here. unlike u i'm not making shit up lol :pimp:

honestly u should call in the green stacks, rushing me with numbers and mod powers has always been your only way out of these, well other than pretending to go on vacation :lol

Godzuki
05-07-2015, 04:13 PM
So rufus pulls more bitches than you?

i always knew you exhibited a ghetto mentality/education :lol

thanks for allowing me to expound on that. in that context it means if you want advice on where to get the best manicure, best frying pan set, or which dish washer detergent is best for wiping dishes ask rupaul.

Jailblazers7
05-07-2015, 04:14 PM
i always knew you exhibited a ghetto mentality/education :lol

thanks for allowing me to expound on that. in that context it means if you want advice on where to get the best manicure, best frying pan set, or which dish washer detergent is best for wiping dishes ask rupaul.

:oldlol:

What are you talking about? Ghetto mentality? I'm a white dude who grew up in the burbs.

DeuceWallaces
05-07-2015, 04:17 PM
Why is this place a magnet for the mentally ill?

Godzuki
05-07-2015, 04:17 PM

What are you talking about? Ghetto mentality? I'm a white dude who grew up in the burbs.

lol i would've sworn you were some Bmore inner city school kid from your posts here :lol

damn whats happening to white kids from the burbs these days...

Jailblazers7
05-07-2015, 04:21 PM
lol i would've sworn you were some Bmore inner city school kid from your posts here :lol

damn whats happening to white kids from the burbs these days...

I'm not sure when I've ever portrayed a ghetto mentality on ISH. Half of my posts are about books by dead authors that I'm reading or chipping in my 2 cents on some current event. Can't say that I'm shocked you failed that miserably to realize the obvious but it gave me a decent laugh.

rufuspaul
05-07-2015, 04:27 PM
In Godzuki ' s defense not having a wife or gf isn't a bad things, there's lots of babes out there, no reason to get stuck on one

True dat. He ain't pulling any doe.

Godzuki
05-07-2015, 04:28 PM
I'm not sure when I've ever portrayed a ghetto mentality on ISH. Half of my posts are about books by dead authors that I'm reading or chipping in my 2 cents on some current event. Can't say that I'm shocked you failed that miserably to realize the obvious but it gave me a decent laugh.

its probably your posts in threads worht clicking. like ferguson, bmore riots, etc. threads to give me that generalization about you. if you're white then you're one sheep thinking PC retard.

who the fukk cares about books by dead authors? damn u must be bored as fukk :oldlol:

JEFFERSON MONEY
05-07-2015, 04:29 PM
Imagining a violent bickering between a well established professional and Chow from Hangover. In a group conference setting. With real estate agents watching

Godzuki
05-07-2015, 04:32 PM
True dat. He ain't pulling any doe.

we can all only wish we were able to harpoon a pale whale :applause:

rufuspaul
05-07-2015, 04:37 PM
who the fukk cares about books by dead authors?

And here you have Godzuki's intelligence in a nutshell. Well, about the same as a nutshell actually.

JEFFERSON MONEY
05-07-2015, 04:48 PM
Dude wtf is going on?

Are we all losing our mind here? Are we all so unbalanced to think that Rufus's significant other is obese and Jailblazers is some hoodrat?

Unbelievable. Our sanity is going down a slippery slope.

Godzuki
05-07-2015, 04:52 PM
Imagining a violent bickering between a well established professional and Chow from Hangover. In a group conference setting. With real estate agents watching

and commentary from a 7eleven 'u want slurpee' arab :oldlol:

DeuceWallaces
05-07-2015, 04:53 PM
And here you have Godzuki's intelligence in a nutshell. Well, about the same as a nutshell actually.

I'll take my chances with the nutshell.

Jailblazers7
05-07-2015, 04:55 PM
its probably your posts in threads worht clicking. like ferguson, bmore riots, etc. threads to give me that generalization about you. if you're white then you're one sheep thinking PC retard.

who the fukk cares about books by dead authors? damn u must be bored as fukk :oldlol:

90% sure that I didn't make more than 2-3 posts combined in all those threads. It might even be zero. :confusedshrug:

I do have a large ***** tho so maybe you were just picking up on that.

Godzuki
05-07-2015, 04:58 PM
I'll take my chances with the nutshell.

what does someone who prances around in forests role playing rapunzel know about nutshells :confusedshrug:

Godzuki
05-07-2015, 04:59 PM
goatzuki vs greenstack swarm round 120 :pimp:

Andrew Wiggins
05-07-2015, 05:02 PM

i'd rather find a short term apartment than worry about my dog's future puppies have space to run around and live out of my car...

Godzuki
05-07-2015, 05:02 PM
90% sure that I didn't make more than 2-3 posts combined in all those threads. It might even be zero. :confusedshrug:

i actually generalized you in the same boat as oh the horror and that other guy, i can't remember his handle right now, who were always blaming everyone else for everything.

i don't remember what you said but i'm sure there had to have been 1 or 2 posts that gave me that impression :confusedshrug:

Bosnian Sajo
05-07-2015, 05:45 PM

I don't know about 3 month deals, but op there is no way you cannot find apartments being leased for 6 or 9 month periods. And if you work full time and your girlfriend does too, it shouldn't be that big of a deal.

Jameerthefear
05-07-2015, 06:44 PM
This is like an old ass battle of the ISH legends :oldlol: Great ****ing thread.

Draz
05-07-2015, 06:54 PM
A fellow ISHer is homeless and you guys are having a fight?

What if this guy can't post anymore?

DCL
05-08-2015, 03:08 AM
why only a week's notice?

have you made a thousand phone calls and emails already?

do something. if you read this message before getting a new place, you deserve to be homeless.

why are you still fu,king around on ish?

do something.

KiiiiNG
05-08-2015, 03:11 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Jailblazers7
05-08-2015, 03:59 AM
I don't know about 3 month deals, but op there is no way you cannot find apartments being leased for 6 or 9 month periods. And if you work full time and your girlfriend does too, it shouldn't be that big of a deal.

3 months isn't too hard. I have friends who have had to do that for a corporate assignment no problem. Might help that it's on business but it's not a big deal. If there is a college anywhere near the OP itd be the easiest thing in the world to rent an apartment or house for the summer.

poido123
05-08-2015, 04:03 AM
Comes through in the clutch.

We have a pad!!!

:djparty :basketball :dancin :party:

Decent price, spacious with 3 bedrooms and a nice outdoor area and large kitchen/living room area.

Was never worried :pimp:

qrich
05-08-2015, 04:15 AM

Pics?

ace23
05-08-2015, 04:16 AM
Lmao get your bread up broke boy

dunksby
05-08-2015, 04:19 AM
Comes through in the clutch.

We have a pad!!!

:djparty :basketball :dancin :party:

Decent price, spacious with 3 bedrooms and a nice outdoor area and large kitchen/living room area.

Was never worried :pimp:
You attention seeking prostitute :coleman:

poido123
05-08-2015, 04:21 AM
Lmao get your bread up broke boy

:biggums:

Broke? You obviously have trouble reading.

I was having trouble finding a place to rent because of some unfortunate luck.

You probably make money off someone shooting up.

Jailblazers7
05-08-2015, 04:22 AM
Pics?

You gotta work for it. That shit ain't free.

poido123
05-08-2015, 04:23 AM
You attention seeking prostitute :coleman:

I made the thread and I was able to find a way out.

What is the problem with posting the news?

Jailblazers7
05-08-2015, 04:25 AM
How'd you find a way out? Please tell me it's not living out of your car.

poido123
05-08-2015, 04:27 AM
How'd you find a way out? Please tell me it's not living out of your car.

I guess you didn't read the part about the "finding the pad"

No, we found a place where the owner needed someone to move in a short notice.

IcanzIIravor
05-08-2015, 04:30 AM

How much are you paying? Is pricing there as insane as it is in Perth. I am glad we have a house as in a lot of places rent is far more expensive than a mortgage here.

poido123
05-08-2015, 04:37 AM
How much are you paying? Is pricing there as insane as it is in Perth. I am glad we have a house as in a lot of places rent is far more expensive than a mortgage here.

Will be 420 a week. Which is pretty reasonable for the size of the place and it's near brand new.

Yeah. gold coast is getting expensive. There are still places you can get fairly cheap, but the popular areas you won't get anything decent cheap.

Jailblazers7
05-08-2015, 04:38 AM

No I didn't read that. Glad to hear it. I wish you the best finding a good home long term.

poido123
05-08-2015, 04:39 AM
No I didn't read that. Glad to hear it. I wish you the best finding a good home long term.

Cheers. It's a big relief and I'm very grateful. :cheers:

A lot of people doing it tough out there.

IcanzIIravor
05-08-2015, 05:13 AM
Cheers. It's a big relief and I'm very grateful. :cheers:

A lot of people doing it tough out there.

Rent out the third room to a friend for extra cash. :D

LEFT4DEAD
05-08-2015, 05:26 AM
OP has no money, no friends, his parents dont want him anymore, and Im pretty sure his fiance is made up too.
And on top of that, he is about to be homeless soon.

Just like I imagined this retard to be.

NZStreetBaller
05-08-2015, 06:10 AM
Seriously dude u need to move to darwiN. Fastest growing place in aus. I know shtloads of dudes who came from brizzy. And they say their pay is way better and weather too. Darwin is booming finding jobs and housing is like a fukin smorgasbord.

Balla_Status
05-08-2015, 06:19 AM
How much you gotta pay to the bikie gangs in goldie?

poido123
05-08-2015, 07:13 AM
Seriously dude u need to move to darwiN. Fastest growing place in aus. I know shtloads of dudes who came from brizzy. And they say their pay is way better and weather too. Darwin is booming finding jobs and housing is like a fukin smorgasbord.

Happy with the job, I have no problems there. I've never been a fan of the Gold Coast ever since I stopped surfing. There really isn't anything I like here, even the people. But I hope to give Brisbane a good try and see what it's like.

I prefer a colder climate, somewhere like Canada would be nice. Maybe one day.

Darwin sounds like a pretty awesome place, I was going to end up there years ago as my first posting with the army, but ended up in Townsville for 4 years instead. That place wasn't bad.

If I was to get stuck with work, I'd probably head up there though :cheers:

poido123
05-08-2015, 07:15 AM
How much you gotta pay to the bikie gangs in goldie?

:lol

You don't see them as much atm, they've been on the downlow since the new laws have passed.

Jameerthefear
05-08-2015, 07:24 AM
"Trent, we've got bags for you!"