BigNBAfan
05-07-2015, 01:15 PM
It's the UK bro

Draz
05-07-2015, 01:16 PM
Well I guess considering were an Australian site

HomieWeMajor
05-07-2015, 01:18 PM
I will be voting for whichever party that promises to cut off your dial up.

Patrick Chewing
05-07-2015, 01:18 PM
They're just a few years away from a Muslim Prime Minister and nation-wide Sharia Law.

What's there to care about? The UK is lost.

LJJ
05-07-2015, 01:50 PM
Labour party election rallies. No joke.

http://i.imgur.com/fclSW7U.jpg

Nick Young
05-07-2015, 01:58 PM
It doesn't matter who wins. You know they just gonna be a US puppet anyways and follow us wherever we go:rockon:

Nick Young
05-07-2015, 01:59 PM
milliband the jew vs cameron the jew. Doesnt really matter who wins.

Why do you hate Jews bro?:confusedshrug:

NumberSix
05-07-2015, 02:36 PM
Any UK voters, all you need to know is that Ed Miliband promised that he will make a new law that classifies "islamophobia" as a crime.

KobesFinger
05-07-2015, 02:40 PM
Just got in from the polling booth. Some wild goose chase, my satnav sent me the wrong way then when I found the place (a primary school), they told me it was around the corner at the school's sports hall

Nick Young
05-07-2015, 02:52 PM
Any UK voters, all you need to know is that Ed Miliband promised that he will make a new law that classifies "islamophobia" as a crime.
lol aka blasphemy laws:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Labour are the party of upper class social justice warriors. Apparently it used to be about the working class in the 70s but now it is just a bunch of rich people moaning about fake injustice to minorities AKA allowing rape gangs in Rotherham to run wild. I pray to god this robot ed milliband doesn't win.

ISIS gonna be running wild in UK if he comes in to power.

I think the best one is the SNP lady but she has no chance because she's Scottish.

24-Inch_Chrome
05-07-2015, 03:04 PM

Ps. I read recently that Kate Middletons mums maiden name is Goldsmith? And that theres a few Meyers and such up the line too. Cant even make this sh$t up.

Complaining about the Jews while you've got a picture of Stalin as your avy? **** outta here.

NumberSix
05-07-2015, 03:06 PM
lol aka blasphemy laws:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Labour are the party of upper class social justice warriors. Apparently it used to be about the working class in the 70s but now it is just a bunch of rich people moaning about fake injustice to minorities AKA allowing rape gangs in Rotherham to run wild. I pray to god this robot ed milliband doesn't win.

ISIS gonna be running wild in UK if he comes in to power.

I think the best one is the SNP lady but she has no chance because she's Scottish.
Labour is the communist party that understands that they can't say out loud that they're the communist party.

Nick Young
05-07-2015, 03:17 PM
Labour is the communist party that understands that they can't say out loud that they're the communist party.
Not communist at all. They are like upperclass tea sipping p*ssies who just want to bend over to kiss ass of whatever demographic might vote for them.

The name sounds like its a communist party, but UK Labour party is hardly different from the conservative party.

And whoever wins will be USA's bitch anyways, so these elections don't really matter.

The party that best represents the working class is UKIP but they have been branded by the rich liberal media elite as racists for the past two years so probably won't win either.

SNP woman is great! She could have been UK's Merkel if UK didn't hate Scottish people.

NumberSix
05-07-2015, 04:09 PM
Not communist at all. They are like upperclass tea sipping p*ssies who just want to bend over to kiss ass of whatever demographic might vote for them.

The name sounds like its a communist party, but UK Labour party is hardly different from the conservative party.

And whoever wins will be USA's bitch anyways, so these elections don't really matter.

The party that best represents the working class is UKIP but they have been branded by the rich liberal media elite as racists for the past two years so probably won't win either.

SNP woman is great! She could have been UK's Merkel if UK didn't hate Scottish people.
The Scottish Marxist party. Yes, that's just what the UK. Needs. :roll:

I know you lived in London for a while, but it seems like you're not too familiar with British politics.

Both UKIP and the SNP have no chance whatsoever of winning. That's not the point of those parties. The point is too have enough seats to have have a seat at the table. No party is going to win a majority. It will be a coalition. Either Cameron or Miliband will be PM. The question is, which party will strike a deal with either Labour or the Tories to put them in power.

Nick Young
05-07-2015, 04:17 PM
I know they have no chance. From what I've seen SNP woman is the only one with any balls and charisma. Miliband is like a robot bitch and Cameron is a zero charisma scrub. You'd have to think UK would be able to produce better leaders than these scrubs.

NumberSix
05-07-2015, 04:25 PM
I know they have no chance. From what I've seen SNP woman is the only one with any balls and charisma. Miliband is like a robot bitch and Cameron is a zero charisma scrub. You'd have to think UK would be able to produce better leaders than these scrubs.
Yes, she's very charismatic. She also thinks there is no link between the population increasing and increased demand for housing.

Not hyperbole. I'm dead serious. She said in the last leaders debate that there is no truth to.....

More people = Need for more houses.

KobesFinger
05-07-2015, 05:23 PM
Exit polls saying the Tories have a huge lead

BlackWhiteGreen
05-07-2015, 06:28 PM
Exit polls saying the Tories have a huge lead

Will be crazy if they're right.

HitandRun Reggie
05-07-2015, 07:02 PM

Ps. I read recently that Kate Middletons mums maiden name is Goldsmith? And that theres a few Meyers and such up the line too. Cant even make this sh$t up.

A supposedly pro-Muslim Serb who hates America obviously but Jews too. :wtf:

NumberSix
05-07-2015, 07:08 PM
Will be crazy if they're right.
Early results are that the top 3 parties in vote count are

1. Conservative
2. Labour
3. UKIP

gts
05-07-2015, 08:41 PM
Not UK related but this looks like a good spot

Dear Abby,
My husband is a liar and a cheat. He has cheated on me from the beginning, and, when I confront him, he denies everything. What's worse, everyone knows that he cheats on me. It is so humiliating.
Also, since he lost his job 14 years ago, he hasn't even looked for a new one. All he does all day is smoke cigars, cruise around and
shoot the bull with his buddies, while I have to work to pay the bills.
Since our daughter went away to college he doesn't even pretend to like me, and even hints that I may be a lesbian.
What should I do?
Signed: Clueless

Dear Clueless:
Grow up and dump him. You don't need him anymore! Good grief woman, you're running for President of the United States.

Nowitness
05-07-2015, 08:55 PM
Politics in the kingdom is abysmal.

I don't know why we still vote on policy that never comes into fruition rather than philosophy and thought.

Also, the house of commons is way too seventeen-hundreds. A bunch of rich, old white men throwing out pretentious insults to other rich, old white men.

TaLvsCuaL
05-07-2015, 08:58 PM
I know some britons living in Spain, and most of them want to vote UKIP.

They are living here, they are not even trying to learn spanish, in fact lots of them are living in some kind of British ghettos where all the shops, bars, hotels, etc, speak English but they are against immigration. Hard to understand, they even call themselves Expats, because it seems they do not want to accept the reality that they are also immigrants.

I have even heard many times that we should learn English to make things easier for them. Hilarious :lol

Dresta
05-07-2015, 10:41 PM
Politics in the kingdom is abysmal.

I don't know why we still vote on policy that never comes into fruition rather than philosophy and thought.

Also, the house of commons is way too seventeen-hundreds. A bunch of rich, old white men throwing out pretentious insults to other rich, old white men.
No it isn't: it's a house of common morons, with anyone remotely interesting or honest immediately relegated to the backbenches.

NumberSix
05-07-2015, 10:53 PM
As long as labour doesn't get in, it's a success.

Nowitness
05-08-2015, 12:10 AM
I dont hate Jews. Just think its really funny that for a country that has like a 1% population of Jews, the two leaders from both side of politics going for the top position are Jewish. Not to mention the future king is also going to be Jewish by jewish law. I dont hate Jews, i just like the coincidences.

:biggums: :biggums: :biggums:

24-Inch_Chrome
05-08-2015, 12:34 AM
Change your avy and someone might take you seriously. :confusedshrug:

KingBeasley08
05-08-2015, 12:39 AM
Kate Middleton isn't even Jewish doe

Nick Young
05-08-2015, 05:32 AM
I dont hate Jews. Just think its really funny that for a country that has like a 1% population of Jews, the two leaders from both side of politics going for the top position are Jewish. Not to mention the future king is also going to be Jewish by jewish law. I dont hate Jews, i just like the coincidences.
what coincidences breh?

Do you believe in the global Jewspiracy?:confusedshrug:

Why is your avatar the famous mass murderer of Jews Josef Stalin?

Nick Young
05-08-2015, 05:52 AM
Its not a Jewspiracy to point out that the two leaders of England are Jewish and the future King will be as well. Its just facts. Take it or leave it. Youre the one trying to deny their Jewishness. Have you got a problem with people being Jewish?

PS. Stalin the mass killer of Jews? :oldlol: :oldlol: The Jews had fled from Russia during the Pograms before Stalin had even come to power. His mates Lenin and Tolstoy were both Jews too. And Karl Marx. If you wanna blame anyone for Soviet crimes you can look there mr Daniel Dos Santos
Not all the Jews got away. Stalin did his best to wipe out the ones who remained to raise national morale, including his former boy turned arch-enemy Trotsky and Lenin's Bolshevik homies.

Stalin scapegoated Jews and pogromed them on the regular to help raise morale.

You ever heard about the great purge, breh?

I'm not denying them being Jewish lol. Don't see why it matters, or what the coincidence is? Dunno what religion has to do with UK politics, especially considering that these guys Milliband and Cameron are both spineless puppets anyways, so their personal views and convictions hardly matter anyways. If religion had anything to do with UK politics there would be more Muslim politicians leading these parties.

Jailblazers7
05-08-2015, 06:33 AM
Stain almost killed an order of magnitude more than Hitler. He is probe history'a greatest monster. Mao might have him topped tho.

StephHamann
05-08-2015, 06:37 AM
Stain almost killed an order of magnitude more than Hitler. He is probe history'a greatest monster. Mao might have him topped tho.

Nah history's greatest monster is Lebron James

Jailblazers7
05-08-2015, 06:46 AM
Why would I be jealous that Stain threw bodies at Hitler? And that's the correct homophone. he straight up threw bodies at the front. But the gulag was the main killer. Nobody likes to admit it happened because Russia was a US ally at the time but there is no denying it.

StephHamann
05-08-2015, 06:55 AM
Stalin is a hero to the majority of Russian people. Deal with it

Most north koreans see Kim Jong Il as a hero. And most Cavs fans think Lebron is a hero.

Dresta
05-08-2015, 07:05 AM
UKIP is now pretty much the 3rd biggest party in the UK :lol

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election/2015/results

Balla_Status
05-08-2015, 07:09 AM
Is maksimillian still throwing around the world hates Americans thing? That shit doesn't even hold up anymore. Go drink your starbucks asswhipe. Very little of you have even been to America so you're really just as ignorant.

America living rent free in your head.

Nick Young
05-08-2015, 07:16 AM
This is why the world hates Americans. Do you really believe he 'threw bodies' at bullets? Youre not even acknowledging that these were human beings, youre calling them bodies. Which is all you view Russians, Arabs, Chinese etc as. Russians who you think were been 'thrown' at the Nazis were apart of a country that was being destroyed by the Nazis. It wasnt like Britain with a few little bombs here and there and the French invasion where they gave up after 1 day.

Nazis were sent into Russia to exterminate the people Just like they did the Jews. The crimes that they commited against the Russians was just as bad as the crimes against the Jews (except on a much larger scale).

Stalin didnt 'throw' bodies. Russians fought for their freedom. They fought for their families. Their land. Their homes. Their farms. For them it was life and death.

Its disgusting that you think that the Americans crossing over from across the sea to invade Europe in the 1940s is some hollywood nobel cause, while people who were facing extinction (Russians) and protecting their homes and countries from within only won because their leader threw their lifeless bodies at the enemy. Its disguting. And to be fair its exactly what an American would Think.
The world hates America. And yet the whole world constantly tries to imitate our culture. They flock to see the films we make and pump billions in to the US film industry every year. They copy American style fashions and wear American clothes. They watch our sports like basketball. They worship American music artists and dress like them and try to copy their style of music. Every big city in the world has McDonalds and it is usually one of the most popular restaurants in the city.

Whenever a natural disaster strikes, they expect America to be the first on the scene, leading the rescue efforts and donating the most towards aid.

Whenever crazies attack, the world shouts "WHY ISNT AMERICA DOING ANYTHING ABOUT THIS?" See ISIS as an example. Than when America does do something, the world cries "DO MORE." and then after the threat is put down "MIND YOUR BUSINESS AMERICA!" They beg America to save the day and then whine once it happens.

The world hates America? If you look at their actions, it's more like the world wants to be America. If they hated us so much they wouldn't try so hard to imitate our culture.

Haters gonna hate.

Dresta
05-08-2015, 07:20 AM
Is maksimillian still throwing around the world hates Americans thing? That shit doesn't even hold up anymore. Go drink your starbucks asswhipe. Very little of you have even been to America so you're really just as ignorant.

America living rent free in your head.
The world does pretty much hate America though; just a statement of fact really.

Nick Young
05-08-2015, 07:25 AM
The world does pretty much hate America though; just a statement of fact really.
You cannot have hate without love; just a statement of fact really.

When people talk about how much they bitterly hate America, it always sounds like they're talking about an ex-girlfriend that cheated on them and broke their heart XD

It's funny that they hate us so much, yet still desperately try to copy and be us and pump money in to our businesses and industries at every opportunity XD

Balla_Status
05-08-2015, 07:26 AM

American government sure but americans no.

People that do hate americans are actually as ignorant as the people they hate. I bet not many foreigners have met many americans either because americans don't really travel outside of the US. Their general opinion is that they think all americans are ****heads until they meet one.

Dresta
05-08-2015, 07:27 AM
The world hates America. And yet the whole world constantly tries to imitate our culture. They flock to see the films we make and pump billions in to the US film industry every year. They copy American style fashions and wear American clothes. They watch our sports like basketball. They worship American music artists and dress like them and try to copy their style of music. Every big city in the world has McDonalds and it is usually one of the most popular restaurants in the city.

Whenever a natural disaster strikes, they expect America to be the first on the scene, leading the rescue efforts and donating the most towards aid.

Whenever crazies attack, the world shouts "WHY ISNT AMERICA DOING ANYTHING ABOUT THIS?" See ISIS as an example. Than when America does do something, the world cries "DO MORE." and then after the threat is put down "MIND YOUR BUSINESS AMERICA!" They beg America to save the day and then whine once it happens.

The world hates America? If you look at their actions, it's more like the world wants to be America. If they hated us so much they wouldn't try so hard to imitate our culture.

Haters gonna hate.
They still hate America, but they don't recognise all those contradictions you mentioned. I remember when i was at uni in Birmingham, and students never let up in dissing America/Americans, yet they all came in their pants when a Starbucks was opened on campus.

Nick Young
05-08-2015, 07:29 AM
They still hate America, but they don't recognise all those contradictions you mentioned. I remember when i was at uni in Birmingham, and students never let up in dissing America/Americans, yet they all came in their pants when a Starbucks was opened on campus.
It is a mind rape. Hate cannot exist without love. Their words might say one thing but their actions prove that deep down they truly love America.

Many of these people who claim to hate America also desperately want to visit it on vacation/move there permanently, and worship American celebrities and artists.

Nick Young
05-08-2015, 07:40 AM
I dont hate America I hate American foreign policy. Like I said Americas just doing what they gotta do to stay on top. They have every right to do it. Just like the Romans did, Just like the Ottamans did, just like the Nazis did. To stay on top they gotta keep everyone else down and suffering.

What i dont appreciate ia Americans been so oblivious to the crimes if their country. Do we give arabs who support ISIS the same benefit of doubt when they support their crimes and propoganda? No. So why shouldnt i call out the average American when theyre supporting their evil Empires crimes and brutalities across the world.

Daniel needs to chill hes getting upset
lol you live in Australia bro. You don't know how the average American feels about the government, apart from generalities and stereotypes you have in your head and things you read on the internet.

American news doesn't report things properly. If Americans had Al Jazeera or BBC pumping in to their homes instead of bullshit propaganda like CNN, MSNBC or Fox News they would know better. Also when commercials come they are constantly about how great America is. We are victims of the propaganda, just like North Koreans, and Romans.

The common American doesn't know half the shit our government is doing. Not their fault as that information is hard to get in America unless you take the time to actively search it out.

There's no reason to hate on people for being ignorant.

Balla_Status
05-08-2015, 07:42 AM
I dont hate America I hate American foreign policy. Like I said Americas just doing what they gotta do to stay on top. They have every right to do it. Just like the Romans did, Just like the Ottamans did, just like the Nazis did. To stay on top they gotta keep everyone else down and suffering.

What i dont appreciate ia Americans been so oblivious to the crimes if their country. Do we give arabs who support ISIS the same benefit of doubt when they support their crimes and propoganda? No. So why shouldnt i call out the average American when theyre supporting their evil Empires crimes and brutalities across the world.

Daniel needs to chill hes getting upset

That's fair bro. I don't support America's foreign policy either. Be cognizant though that some nations actually supported a worldly presence by America--Singapore for example--to balance out China.

KobesFinger
05-08-2015, 07:51 AM
Conservative majority

Lib Dems capitulated, losing 49 seats - Nick Clegg resigned
Labour fell short - Ed Miliband resigned
Nigel Farage lost his seat and resigned
SNP took over Scotland with 56 out of 59 seats

Nick Young
05-08-2015, 08:03 AM
In relation to other empires throughout history, America is easily the most peaceful and benevolent.

If people don't like how we do things, don't worry! Soon enough the Chinese will be in charge of things. We all know how much their culture values human life!:cheers:

rufuspaul
05-08-2015, 08:15 AM
Conservative majority

Lib Dems capitulated, losing 49 seats - Nick Clegg resigned
Labour fell short - Ed Miliband resigned
Nigel Farage lost his seat and resigned
SNP took over Scotland with 56 out of 59 seats

:applause:

Nick Young
05-08-2015, 08:20 AM
:applause:
lol do you like that scrub David Cameron or something?:roll:

rufuspaul
05-08-2015, 08:47 AM
lol do you like that scrub David Cameron or something?:roll:

Just glad the British voters didn't fall for the liberal media-driven bullshit. They all called it too close to call. :roll:

Nick Young
05-08-2015, 08:49 AM
Nothing America did is equal to the 70 million people that were starved to death by Stalin's boy Mr. Mao.

That is the kind of mentality we have to look forward to. Maybe China will export their culture of sweat shops and eating tiger penises and live frogs too!

Nick Young
05-08-2015, 08:50 AM
Just glad the British voters didn't fall for the liberal media-driven bullshit. They all called it too close to call. :roll:
Labor, tories and lib-dems are exactly the same. All 3 would have been America's puppet bitch anyways. Labor are not really liberal at all. They pretend to be to get elected, but have a history of being very conservative in recent times.

Patrick Chewing
05-08-2015, 09:19 AM

Spoken like a true Arab. What crimes and brutalities do you speak of?? That's a very bold, yet open statement. Let's hear what you think of as crimes and brutalities.

LJJ
05-08-2015, 09:44 AM
I'll be the first to defend Mao, because the broad western claim that "Mao killed 70 million people" is ridiculous. But to call him a hero, call Stalin a hero, that's even more idiotic. Just blatant stupidity.

LJJ
05-08-2015, 10:22 AM
Theyre heroes to THEIR people. They dont need to be your heroes.

Mao isn't a hero to the Chinese people who have freedom of information. Again, blatant stupidity and ignorance.

Patrick Chewing
05-08-2015, 10:25 AM
Look at this fool proving my point. Fools been following my posts for a year and still doesnt know that Serbs arent Arabs. Fool doesnt even know that Serbias not even in the Middle East. Fool doesnt even know where Serbia is. Fools givin an opinion :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Deflect, deflect, deflect. No wonder you're in the red. You have no answer then. But we all knew that you assclown.

**** the Serbs. Point me in the direction of the crimes and brutalities committed by the United States.

Derka
05-08-2015, 10:41 AM
Theyre heroes to THEIR people. They dont need to be your heroes. You really think Abe Lincoln is a hero? He started a war that killed nearly a million Americans yet they still love him. Churchill killed millions in the Bengal Famine, hes still a hero. Every succesful major leader in history is a hero to his people no matter the blood on their hands. Every major leader has commited crimes.

You might want to do a bit more homework on that.

Not only did the Confederacy shoot first by bombing Fort Sumter in 1861, but several Southern states were primed to secede from the union prior to the outcome of the election of 1860; years beforehand in fact. Northern Republicans and Whigs refusing to allow slavery's spread into the west was the primary catalyst for the war, as the Southern states felt that states' rights were being violated and secession was their only recourse. Lincoln came down on the anti-slavery side, but he most certainly wasn't the loudest voice in the years prior to 1860.

If Lincoln is guilty of anything, its he and his cabinet's staunch insistence on a unconditional Confederate surrender as a requisite for ending the fighting. A lot of men died unnecessarily because of that. *EDIT* Also suspending the writ of habeus corpus was sort of a dick move on his part.

As you said, all leaders have crimes on their record. Except maybe Jimmy Carter since he was sort of a giant p*ssy.

LJJ
05-08-2015, 11:18 AM
I can say the same thing about Americans and British who dont have (or dont want to acknowledge).

It's not anywhere close to the same thing. You can say it of course. It just makes you a moron.

And please dont act like people in China dont know about Maos crimes. Everyone knows, they lived through it.

Wrong.

Just complete ignorance and stupidity. Really.

Dresta
05-08-2015, 11:32 AM
American government sure but americans no.

People that do hate americans are actually as ignorant as the people they hate. I bet not many foreigners have met many americans either because americans don't really travel outside of the US. Their general opinion is that they think all americans are ****heads until they meet one.
The sheer number of times of heard 'Americans are so thick durr.. crazy people with guns durr..'

Whenever something disgustingly stupid or perverted happens the pre-set response is 'Only in America'

24-Inch_Chrome
05-08-2015, 11:34 AM
And please dont act like people in China dont know about Maos crimes. Everyone knows, they lived through it.

Not true. You've clearly never studied the subject, why post about it? You're just making yourself look like an idiot. :facepalm

I've seen a few posts from multiple posters horribly misrepresenting/lying about China under Mao, no idea why it seems to be such a point of ignorance. Maybe it's an easy subject to generalize (bullshit) about. :oldlol:

Jailblazers7
05-08-2015, 11:36 AM
The sheer number of times of heard 'Americans are so thick durr.. crazy people with guns durr..'

Whenever something disgustingly stupid or perverted happens the pre-set response is 'Only in America'

Even Americans say that. :oldlol:

Nick Young
05-08-2015, 11:43 AM
http://www.inflexwetrust.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/ifwt_The-Kardashians.jpg
An American trashbag family is considered royalty to the rest of the world:lol

T_L_P
05-08-2015, 12:17 PM
All the major parties are shit.

But the amount of anti-Conservative hyperbole I heard today had me dying. :oldlol:

Nick Young
05-08-2015, 12:21 PM
The American definition of 'rest of the world' is the 48 states besides Cali and NY:oldlol:
Kim Kardashian goes to other countries and it makes front page news. Billionairre sheiks in UAE and Saudi Arabia invite her to parties as their guest of honor and treat her like royalty. The show about her shitty trash family is broadcast all over the world. Her brand is worth hundreds of millions globally.

In America, the Kardashians are known as trash reality TV stars. For the rest of the world, it is an event when they arrive off their airplane in to their country, and it is treated similarly to when the royalty of England come to visit their country.

KingBeasley08
05-08-2015, 12:25 PM
Stalin did solid work in World War II but calling him a hero. I'm pretty surprised Max holds him in such high esteem when you consider that Stalin probably killed more Eastern Europeans himself than any one man ever

Also Mao sucks but he didn't exactly exterminate millions of people. Those people mostly died because Mao was pretty incompetent and he accidently starved something like 30 million people with his dumb economic policies :facepalm. China improving and becoming more of a world power over the past 30 years has more to do with Deng Xiaoping than Mao or anyone

Nick Young
05-08-2015, 12:33 PM
Stalin did solid work in World War II but calling him a hero. I'm pretty surprised Max holds him in such high esteem when you consider that Stalin probably killed more Eastern Europeans himself than any one man ever

Also Mao sucks but he didn't exactly exterminate millions of people. Those people mostly died because Mao was pretty incompetent and he accidently starved something like 30 million people with his dumb economic policies :facepalm. China improving and becoming more of a world power over the past 30 years has more to do with Deng Xiaoping than Mao or anyone
Mao sucked at his job so hard that his own party forced him to step down.

NumberSix
05-08-2015, 03:17 PM
Communism is the greatest evil that has ever existed.

HitandRun Reggie
05-08-2015, 03:23 PM
https://nicedeb.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/communist_holocaust_01_650px.jpg

BlackWhiteGreen
05-08-2015, 03:24 PM
Didn't vote for them but I'm not too mad about the Conservatives getting in. The fact it's a majority is probably a good thing, though their worst policies may come through in the next 5 years the public will have the chance to make them scapegoats next election. Essentially the Lib Dems have taken the hit this time round for the failings of the coalition, and next time the Conservatives will be judged alone.

EU referendum is the only dangerous thing. People are stupid.

NumberSix
05-08-2015, 03:27 PM
Didn't vote for them but I'm not too mad about the Conservatives getting in. The fact it's a majority is probably a good thing, though their worst policies may come through in the next 5 years the public will have the chance to make them scapegoats next election. Essentially the Lib Dems have taken the hit this time round for the failings of the coalition, and next time the Conservatives will be judged alone.

Dangerous in that there might be people retarded enough to want to stay in the EUSSR.

KobesFinger
05-08-2015, 03:41 PM

I think we'll stay

BlackWhiteGreen
05-08-2015, 04:10 PM
I think we'll stay

I think we will/should too, but goddamn do I know enough idiots who will see the cost of it and nothing else.

NumberSix
05-08-2015, 04:32 PM
I think we will/should too, but goddamn do I know enough idiots who will see the cost of it and nothing else.
Why though? What's the benefit? Why is there any need for it? What positive effect does being a member of the EU have? :confusedshrug:

BlackWhiteGreen
05-08-2015, 04:59 PM
Why though? What's the benefit? Why is there any need for it? What positive effect does being a member of the EU have? :confusedshrug:

Free trade & movement is a good start. A seat at the table, military allies. If we leave now where do we go from pissing off 4 or 5 powerful countries that are geographically very close?

What's the benefit of leaving?

NumberSix
05-08-2015, 05:16 PM
Free trade & movement is a good start. A seat at the table, military allies. If we leave now where do we go from pissing off 4 or 5 powerful countries that are geographically very close?

What's the benefit of leaving?
National sovereignty. :confusedshrug:

There's free trade between the countries of North America. It's doesn't require political union and a "North American union" parliament.

As far as military allies, the UK is already part of NATO, as are all EU countries with significant militaries.

As far as a "seat at the table"..... What table? The table where you aren't permitted to make your own trade agreements, regulate your own waters and borders or even propose legislation?

The closest country to the UK (besides the Republic of Ireland) is France, and come 2017, they're out of the EU.

It's inevitable. The EU will crumble.