PDA

View Full Version : If Kevin Love leaves on 1st day of FA will lebron stay if no one wants to play in CLE

Hit_Em
05-07-2015, 04:43 PM
will he LeBolt being stuck with such a bad team.Lets just say all the good free agent power forwards go back home.

Draymond = Detroit

Aldridge = Texas

K Love = gsw or clippers (california)

G0ATbe
05-07-2015, 04:50 PM
He'll probably bolt back to Miami since Whitesides already developing into young Shaq and Wade/Bosh will be healthy.

"I'm coming back".

navy
05-07-2015, 04:53 PM
Yes. The cap jump in 2016 is going to be crazy.

HurricaneKid
05-07-2015, 04:56 PM
will he LeBolt being stuck with such a bad team.Lets just say all the good free agent power forwards go back home.

Draymond = Detroit

K Love = gsw or clippers (california)

Dray is a RFA. Golden State has already confirmed they will match anything. Odds of him leaving = 0%.

KLove CANNOT go to eith LAC or GSW unless he is going to opt out of his 17M deal and sign for the league min which is all LAC and GSW can offer him.

Some of you guys just need to take 30 seconds to familiarize yourselves with the salary cap rules. They aren't difficult. And I hate reading stuff like this.

Hit_Em
05-07-2015, 04:58 PM
Dray is a RFA. Golden State has already confirmed they will match anything. Odds of him leaving = 0%.

KLove CANNOT go to eith LAC or GSW unless he is going to opt out of his 17M deal and sign for the league min which is all LAC and GSW can offer him.

Some of you guys just need to take 30 seconds to familiarize yourselves with the salary cap rules. They aren't difficult. And I hate reading stuff like this.
negged for talking down to me

Enjoy life in the red

r15mohd
05-07-2015, 06:13 PM
He'll probably bolt back to Miami since Whitesides already developing into young Shaq and Wade/Bosh will be healthy.

"I'm coming back".

Wade being healthy for majority of the season, or even majortiy of the playoffs is nothing but a dustance memory nowadays. Put him as 6th man so he can come in and kick the opposing 2nd units a$$, at this point.

As for going back to Miami...Lebron's in CLE to stay, regardless the circumstance. If he loses to FAs this season and no one re-signs, there's always KD, D12 has a player option, Al Jefferson, Horford for the 2016 summer.

As for this summer, there's still plenty talent to consider...LMA, Chandler, MGasol, DeAndre, Milsap, Amir Johnson. Sure if they dont land a big name, they can sign a descent PF and strengthen their bench.

Doubt many are going to overlook the opportunity to play alongside the best in the game, Kyrie and a pretty good chance at a Finals run/ring.

RedBlackAttack
05-07-2015, 06:19 PM
https://33.media.tumblr.com/e91e8e8831b0ea729ea500eb294bd939/tumblr_mou8y9BxWc1sqwnloo1_500.gif

Mawly-G
05-07-2015, 06:25 PM
Wade being healthy for majority of the season, or even majortiy of the playoffs is nothing but a dustance memory nowadays. Put him as 6th man so he can come in and kick the opposing 2nd units a$$, at this point.

As for going back to Miami...Lebron's in CLE to stay, regardless the circumstance. If he loses to FAs this season and no one re-signs, there's always KD, D12 has a player option, Al Jefferson, Horford for the 2016 summer.

As for this summer, there's still plenty talent to consider...LMA, Chandler, MGasol, DeAndre, Milsap, Amir Johnson. Sure if they dont land a big name, they can sign a descent PF and strengthen their bench.

Doubt many are going to overlook the opportunity to play alongside the best in the game, Kyrie and a pretty good chance at a Finals run/ring.
Apparently LMA expressed interest in signing with Cleveland, if Love were to leave this summer.

Optimus Prime
05-07-2015, 06:40 PM
How would he media-spin a return to Miami?

"I'm back after leaving to collude and chase rings in Cleveland who I first left to collude and chase rings here in Miami!"

:biggums: :hammerhead:

ILLsmak
05-08-2015, 06:13 AM

Enjoy life in the red

Wow haha.

Kinda bitchmade, hope you were joking.

-Smak

aj1987
05-08-2015, 06:59 AM

Are you still pretending to be a Heat fan or did you come out of the closet as a LeBron stan?

smoovegittar
05-08-2015, 07:08 AM
How would he media-spin a return to Miami?

"I'm back after leaving to collude and chase rings in Cleveland who I first left to collude and chase rings here in Miami!"

:biggums: :hammerhead:
After the MayPac "fight", anything can happen in sports. New levels of ridiculous.

VengefulAngel
05-08-2015, 08:20 AM
Are you still pretending to be a Heat fan or did you come out of the closet as a LeBron stan?

He's not really a closet Lebron stan, all his posts are pro-Lebron. I actually don't mind most of his posts though.

kells333
05-08-2015, 08:27 AM
He should wait the first few weeks of free agency to tie up all clevelands money then leave after other top free agents have already signed

aj1987
05-08-2015, 09:13 AM
He's not really a closet Lebron stan, all his posts are pro-Lebron. I actually don't mind most of his posts though.
Dude was saying Wade deserves no more than $8M a year and should come off the bench. Dude always finds a way to put down Wade when he talks about the Heat.

toneloc103
05-08-2015, 09:45 AM

"I'm coming back".

Well, so much for that. Wade will NEVER be healthy for a full year again.....

Prometheus
05-08-2015, 09:49 AM

Enjoy life in the red

Eat shit. He was right.

alenleomessi
05-08-2015, 10:06 AM
we all know lebron will retire as a cav.. this is just wishful thinking

who cares about kevin love.. joel anthony was more impactful than this tool
cavs should just get a shooting PF to come off the bench.. not an overpaid career loser

jayfan
05-08-2015, 10:13 AM
we all know lebron will retire as a cav.. this is just wishful thinking

who cares about kevin love.. joel anthony was more impactful than this tool
cavs should just get a shooting PF to come off the bench.. not an overpaid career loser

Except for the fact that they traded Andrew Wiggins for him.

r15mohd
05-08-2015, 10:19 AM

nothing to pretend. I am a Heat fan, but I do know when talent is pretty much at the forefront and to be oblivious to it is dumb to me. Lebron is the best in the game, and if me enjoying his presence in the NBA while my team is pretty irrelevant is a crime and somehow label worthy to "stanning," then so be it. enjoy the name-game with yourself if it makes you feel any better :rolleyes:

Dude was saying Wade deserves no more than $8M a year and should come off the bench. Dude always finds a way to put down Wade when he talks about the Heat.

why are you mad at reality :confusedshrug: does he deserve more than $8 mil/yr though? serious question...label the reasons for us. he hasn't proved he does as he's injury prone and only provides spurts of himself. if you're comfortable the Heat wasting extensive funds on him...that's you...they need to be str8 up with him and have him accept his role and pay him accordingly.

the Heat are the only team willing to pay Wade a hefty amount, and that is all based on loyalty which is pure BS. spend the money on young serviceable talent who are able to play majority of the games. spending on Wade like he's a 1st rate all-star is pretty stupid to me, at this stage of his career.

kamil
05-08-2015, 10:24 AM
He'll either recruit (collude) or jump ship.

r15mohd
05-08-2015, 10:25 AM
Except for the fact that they traded Andrew Wiggins for him.

what has Andrew Wiggins proven to show the trade was not worth it? his ROY is pretty lackluster compared to others, and do you think he would have made the Cavs better than what Love provided this year?

it's a good 2-3yrs before he even pans out to something special (if lucky enough), and the Cavs dont have 2-3yrs to waste while Lebron is in his prime and shooting for a title now.